[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Schizo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: uQ0W3Tt.jpg (130 KB, 800x922) Image search: [Google]
uQ0W3Tt.jpg
130 KB, 800x922
Any other schizophrenia robots?
>haven't felt anything for the last three years
>also depressed as fuck.
>Why even live
>>
File: WIN_20151216_074726.jpg (57 KB, 423x885) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20151216_074726.jpg
57 KB, 423x885
l have schizoaffective disorder, which is a mix of schizophrenia and bipolar.

>jumbled thoughts that only make sense to me
>spend all day reading religious texts and writing in my notebook
>convinced I have some kind of supernatural powers or prophetic destiny
>hallucinate every day, the medication doesn't help me
>can't leave the house and feel very little bond with anyone except a few people
>manic episodes that always leave me being hospitalized
>depressive episodes where I'm convinced everyone's out to get me
>>
>>25037018
What kind of hallucinations do you have? Auditory, visually?
>>
>>25037018

Maybe you are phrophetic and a predatory threat to the normies that cant remember a few years back
>>
>>25037018
hello again. would you be willing to post more pictures of your writings and drawings? i'm really interested
>>
>>25037018
You are literally my dad, just avoid amphetamine cause it will set you off
>>
>>25037018
Are you this? >>25036355
>>
schizo here,
I have a job where i do a really half assed job and my paycheck shows it.
I have a lot of friends, but I haven't been on a date or had sex since I got sick (5 years ago)
The meds are probably making me fat, im not doing anything about it
I still get flashbacks from my psychotic episodes and I do have a lot of paranoia which affects my life in ways but i work around it
>>
>>25037060
Half of them are voices, half of them are visual/auditory/tactile. They're usually me talking to people, some who claim to be from different lands and countries. They tell me about their problems and I help them, or sometimes they give me advice.

>>25037068
Maybe, but it's very unlikely.

>>25037105
I will see if I can get any more.

>>25037106
I have tried amphetamine salts several times, doesn't cause me any problems. Never more than 15 mg though.

>>25037117
Yes, that's me.
>>
File: WIN_20151216_151901.jpg (85 KB, 543x553) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20151216_151901.jpg
85 KB, 543x553
>>25037141
This is a picture I drew a while back.
>>
OP here,
i'm in my first year of university but i keep failing my classes. haven't gotten any ect points so far. I hate every day of going to university because i know it will be for nothing since i keep on failing my classes and i really think i made the wrong choice of major. The negative results really demotivated me to study or even try. I feel like a huge dissappointment to everybody who ever had any faith in me.
Anyone else in uni?
>>
>>25037223
Looks nice.
>>
File: WIN_20151210_035639.jpg (126 KB, 681x733) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20151210_035639.jpg
126 KB, 681x733
>>25037223
A lot of the journal entries are very illegible or incoherent, so it's hard to find ones to post.

>I had a very strange dream.

>Me and many others were perched along a corridor. We crawled on our stomachs towards a shore. We all chanted a saying which guaranteed our status as devils in hell. The administrator (who worked for God, or at least against Satan) tried to open the door to check on us but someone had locked it from the inside. We all crawled into the river, killing ourselves. We floated through this tunnel which led towards hell. I tried to awaken but couldn't, making me worry I really was going to hell. I woke up after realizing the "tunnel" was just the blanket surrounding me.
>>
File: WIN_20151210_035721.jpg (194 KB, 708x1098) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20151210_035721.jpg
194 KB, 708x1098
>>25037494
I write about death a lot. My main obsession is with like mythic cycles in a person's life. You can experience exaggerated forms of these cycles during heavy dissociative trips, ego-death with psychedelics, or just general psychotic delusions. I'm interested in the different forms of mythic cycles because I think unhappiness comes from unfulfilled cycles, and you need to "move through" your proper cycle as a therapy. There's also a deeper spiritual meaning to these cycles, I think they contribute to the meaning of what life is for.
>>
File: WIN_20151216_155434.jpg (97 KB, 789x581) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20151216_155434.jpg
97 KB, 789x581
>>25037684
Here's another picture I drew
>>
File: WIN_20151216_155705.jpg (144 KB, 1039x631) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20151216_155705.jpg
144 KB, 1039x631
>>25037966
And here's one that I still need to finish.

Time for a smoke.
>>
>>25037018
why do you enjoy religious text, especially christian ones?
>>
>>25038142
I'm not sure, it has a lot to do with the delusions that I'm a messiah and have supernatural powers. It gives me this sort of high reading them, it feels like I've read them all before and they're made for me to understand. I read a lot of different religious texts, from Hermetica to Eastern ones.
>>
>trying to touch walls and rub your skin against the surface of objects to convince yourself that you are not an imagination or abstract representation of anything but actually a physical being in a tangible, real universe
>>
>>25037018
Glad to meet a fellow schizoaffective disorder robot.
>>
Why are you a faking attention whore though?

Your drawings are bullshit and you're simply listing basic syndroms you found on the internet. You are not actually sharing experiences and looking to exchange with other schizophrenic persons.
>>
>>25036959
>haven't felt anything for years
>feel depressed
Dumb schizo
>>
>>25036959
Nothing helps, bro. I stopped taking meds weeks ago to force my self to an hero. All kinds of bad shit, cant pull the trigger.
>>
>>25038903
I'm just answering questions and requests, I can share advice or stories if anyone wants them. I helped a schizophrenic girl in another thread.

I would recommend getting treatment first and foremost. I'm seeing a free doctor, so her care isn't very good, but there are plenty of good docs out there. There's this trade-off with the anti-psychotics in that the sedative ones make the hallucinations/delusions go away but make you feel too sluggish to do anything, while drugs like Abilify are energizing and help with negative symptoms but aren't as effective with hallucinations/delusions. I'm waiting to raise my Abilify dose, so that's why I'm still showing symptoms.

Therapy helps a lot too.

>>25039141
Go to the hospital, they'll be able to figure out something that works faster than outpatient care.
>>
do you actually have schizophrenia?

I used to live in a like a halway house/cult thing with a bunch of them fuckin ell m8 they're so crazy

we would always shoot up ritalin speed and meth and they'd go off the fucking rails. this one guy was so crazy he thought he was adam from adam and eve and would always "quote" the bible as in he'd just say what he wants and then say "ezekial 26:4" or some shit haha plus this one time he thought he was being shot by a sniper and then he smashed all the windows in the house lol

and this one girl slit her throat and bled out fuck it was hardcore, she was covered in third degree burns and scars that were /b/ tier like that girl massive scars from her thigh to her ankles all up her arms and shit, and she would shave her head

fuckin ell why did I live there lol I was the most normal person by so much

and of course we can't play the radio or tv because everyone hears messages from it or think they're talking to them lol

this one time we stole a car and drove accross my tiny country and then they called the cops because they said we're missing people lol

and there was this one wrangler who was this fatass bitch she was sooooo inappropiately sexual always talking about what tard she would and wouldn't fuck and then when I left she's like here's my number and shit she wants to fuck lol

ok and this other wrangler came from ogga bogga land proper afrikan came from like one mud village he was so fucked up this one time I was jacking off using a dildo (I'm a guy don't get your hopes up) anyway he just barges in even though I jammed my fucking skateboard in the door he's like superhuman strenght ok so I quickly cover myself then he sits next to me and starts like touching me and shit trying to have some african heart to heart I am naked completely with just a towel covering my shame bahhaha
>>
>>25039429
ok so there were like 4 different houses in the cult and in one there was this one super hot girl called 'tenneth' wtf anyway she has hardcore addicted to meth anyway I blackout drink drove there because I'd go trade synthetics for oxy cos this one girl had back problems and was hardcore like 10g a day smoker anyway I was so fucking drunk and basically sexually assaulted her and started choking her in front of everyone then she freaked out and I got oastracized and they said I was making all these bigoted comments to this one gay guy lol even though I would always trade for his k-pins anyway the gay guy smoked the fuck out this one tie and had a massive fucking seizure and they called the ambulance and shit and he's just like nah fuck off and carried on smoking

and this one time we set this like park thing on fire and the ezekial guy got arrested by a fireman they chased us and he dropped his passport so he ran back and this massive maori guy just talked him bahhahaha

fuckin hell oh and this one guy tried to hang himself in the shower next to my room but the curtain snapped anyway he burst all the blood vessels in his eyes so he looked high as fuck or like a demon and this one bitch was obsessed with bears had all these bear tattoos and then she went pinging or some shit and was convinced she was on a spaceship like the house was actually an alien ship and all the wranglers and shit were imposters

and this other girl dulcie came from the eating disorder unit she was like eugina tier anyway she had all these fucked up problems and couldn't leave the house without checking everything like the tap or the switches she thinks, oh if I don't check the tap then I'll drown in my sleep like fully convinced or she'd get electrocuted if she didn't turn off the power at night so every fucking night the power goes out holy shit it was annying
>>
>>25039429
I hate you just from the way you typed out that post.
>>
>>25039571
hahahah lol

;D
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.