[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Clarification
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 5688-382138061.jpg (46 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
5688-382138061.jpg
46 KB, 640x480
A failed normie is somebody who wants friends or a gf but cannot get them. The term came from wizchan, where it was used to ban people claiming to want sexual relationships. Anybody who wants friends is a failed normie by the original definition. Please stop misusing the term.
>>
No one cares faggot.

I will use whatever words I want, however I want.
And if you get butthurt then it is even better.

You failed normie cuck sucker nigger shit nipple dickbutt.
>>
>>25023921
When you call people failed normies you are inviting a kind of dialogue that essentially forces out people who actually need a place like this. At some point, talking about how you've started hallucinating after extended isolation will get you accused of being a failed normie, if we follow the wizchan pattern. There are people who value this board, and please do not hurt them to prove you're 2cool2care.
>>
File: r9kManchildrenAnecdote.png (20 KB, 1115x292) Image search: [Google]
r9kManchildrenAnecdote.png
20 KB, 1115x292
If only they weren't as delusional, then they might be able to see their own hypocrisy. Alas, it is too much to ask for a little bit of self awareness.
>>
File: FailedNormiesExplained.png (37 KB, 1288x262) Image search: [Google]
FailedNormiesExplained.png
37 KB, 1288x262
It's a shame these exact people don't just go to /soc/ where they fit PERFECTLY. There must be a shred of elitism on top of it all, if you ask me, think they're "too good" for the absolute braindead inhabitants of /soc/.
>>
>>25024083
>Alas
I wanted to see your response to >>25022681.
>>
Being alone feels way better than having friends. Friends just take all your food, money, alcohol, weed and cigarettes and don't invite you places unless it's the pub in which case you're the one who is paying.

Fuck friends.
>>
>>25023794
I got a pimple on my ass. Shit hurts man
>>
>>25024316
>Friends just take all your food, money, alcohol, weed and cigarettes and don't invite you places unless it's the pub in which case you're the one who is paying.

Either you're friends are shitty or you're just really beta. Probably both.
>>
>>25024316
Sounds like you had really shitty friends. Surely there are other people like you. Try to find them.
>>
>>25024154
I replied.

>>25024357
Hard to find. Most people indeed use friends for one reason or another, mostly validation. True friendship is incredibly rare. Luckily, I have two people who fit the category of true friends.

>>25024316
I suggest you to not give up hope completely. Be more vigilant, sure, but do not completely dismiss the possibility of good people existing in the world who value true friendship.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.