[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When is it okay to cry as a man?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1427569831023.png (82 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1427569831023.png
82 KB, 800x800
When is it okay to cry as a man?
>>
Right before you fall asleep.
>>
always fampai
>>
>>24938676
this is the only correct response

original content
>>
Never you dumbfuck
>>
>>24938645
Never, there are moments where people will forgive you. You aren't supposed to cry though. Women will never let you live it down.
>>
>>24938209
Death of a relative
>>
>>24938748

this is the only acceptable time to cry as a man
>>
>>24938645
Alone
Original
>>
>>24938645
During a Pixar film.
>>
>>24938645
Only of joy
Never of pain
>>
>>24938645
Whenever the fuck you want to. Being a man is about doing whatever you feel like and not giving a shit about what others think
>>
When you want you stupid fuck, being a man is doing what you feel like doing and not giving a fuck what anyone thinks.
You already let women put in your head what they want men to be.
>>
>>24939391
this right here
is original
>>
When your mom dies or you lose your wallet.
Sometimes you might get the urge to sweat from your eyes a little bit though.
this is now a Grisaia thread
>>
I haven't cried with tears in 14 years or more. I don't remember the last time. Fucking represion.
>>
>>24938645

Yes. The idea that a man is less tough for showing a basic human emotion is stupid.

Cry. If someone puts you down for it, tell them to fuck off. Women and men alike.

There are tougher men than me and you, and they've all cried.
>>
File: 1443294799613.png (81 KB, 252x276) Image search: [Google]
1443294799613.png
81 KB, 252x276
It's always ok, you fucking retard
>>
>>24938843
what he said tbhtbh
>>
>>24938645

If you're under ~8 it's totes fine.
If you're 9-12 you should never do it and you are a diaper wearing kekolded loser nerd faggot if you do it.
If you are in your teen years, it depends on the reason. If something troubling has happened it makes you look kinda cool because you're going through troubling shit and toughing it out, and girls would want to give you a hug or whatever or talk about what's going on.
If you do in your adulthood it's weird or a sign that something SEVERE has happened, so prepare for questions and people trying to figure out what's up (this is all assuming you're surrounded by people who aren't complete strangers). But if you're crying because, I don't know, like you lost a video game or your phone or some shit, then yeah it is weird and creepy.
If you're crying while watching a film then it's adorable and pretty attractive and shows that you have a nice warm heart, yet a big strong manly armour surrounding that only something really touching can smash through.
Etc.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.