[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are normies happy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
Are normies happy?
>>
>>24938209
If they weren't happy they wouldn't be normies now would they?
>>
>>24938209
thats pretty hot

how do i get a girl to do this to me
>>
>>24938209
No, for the most part.
>>
>>24938209
No.

Normies are like crack addicts, except instead of constantly trying to score their next crackrock, they're constantly buying up apple products, cheap booze, and sex with fat people, and wondering why they're so poor and unhappy.
>>
Honestly yes.
I used to have a bunch normie acquaintances I was forced to interact with beyond just small talk because we spent so much time together (speech and debate-they couldn't keep to themselves while I was reading).
They all seemed genuinely happy. Had girlfriends, did things with their lives, and so on. They actually felt happy with themselves. I know a bunch will complain
>my deep dark secret is... i'm not happy :(
But that's bullshit. It just means their 10/10 gf broke up with them and now they have to fuck a 9/10 tonight.
>>
>>24938209
Given the rising suicide rates coupled with the rise in depression among 20-30 years olds in western countries, I'd say no.

Looks like robots will have the last laugh as the normies taste for degeneracy consumes them alive.

Watch it burn.
>>
>>24938209
No, but they're mostly stable and on average less miserable than us.
>>
>>24938245
well it's pretty simple, you don't
>>
Is there any more of her? I love that annoyed look.
>>
>>24938209

not the ones who come here
>>
I'm pretty sure no one is happy. Fuck at least I understand why I'm miserable.
>>
File: mfw doing benzo withdrawal.jpg (64 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
mfw doing benzo withdrawal.jpg
64 KB, 550x512
>>24938209
I think that most human beings in general don't have what it takes to look past the barriers they put up in their minds or the lies they tell themselves in order to sleep at night. People who do tear those things down more often than not, are in for a rude awakening.

So no, the people who we call normies are not on a fundamental living happy lives. On the surface? Maybe.
>>
I had this feeling yesterday that despite having a great gf, getting stellar grades, getting into grad school, looking forward to winter break, and knowing I'm going to eat stouffers Mac and cheese tonight with wine that I still feel...

Yeah naw actually I feel fine.
>>
>>24938209
I was hoping that would be a webm
>>
Moar of ops pic pls
>>
>>24938304
I don't think the normies are killing themselves, I think they're getting more insufferable and more robots are killing themselves.
>>
Not always. They still have other normies to put up with.
>>
>>24939848
Doesn't change the fact that young people are diagnosed with depression more than ever. Young women are the fasting growing segment actually, and a generally diagnosed with depression more often than men.

There is a reason societies have always tried to discourage degeneracy, and I think people are finally starting to see why. Problem is, most women are seeing it until they are nearly 30 and childless anyways.

You were born just in time to witness the decline of the west.
>>
>>24938245
You've never had a blowjob? What are you some kind of loser?
>>
Definitely not, being sad, stressed and depressed is basically the norm nowadays, very few have actually fulfilling lives
>>
>>24938245
its kinda expensive, only go for it if you're really desperate
>>
>>24938283
Not every normie is a 10/10 alpha Chad fucking 9s and 10s daily, dude...
>>
>>24938209
I dunno about everyone, but I'm a normie and I'm happy as hell.
>>
>>24940544
> I dunno about everyone, but I'm a normie and I'm dumb as hell.
>>
>>24938209
Not always. Many of us are depressed and lonely. However as normies we constantly have to project the image of our lives being perfect.
>>
>>24941278
>e constantly have to project the image of our lives being perfec
do you have to have 1 or more friends to be considered a "Normie?"
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.