[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
abstract feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: thTT90TE5O.jpg (12 KB, 298x299) Image search: [Google]
thTT90TE5O.jpg
12 KB, 298x299
>tfw you realize all the cybering you did when you were young was with other guys
>>
>>24887141
What is an abstraction feel?
>>
>>24887384
*abstract
>>
>Tfw you'll never have a muse who will save you out of the dark forest
>>
>>24887384
just feels that you have that are unusual
>>
>>24888527
>tfw you want to go back to crying nightly over some stupid unrequited love because at least you'd be feeling something
>>
>>24887141

>you will never be a luttwaffe flying ace
>tfw unsure of religion but if heaven is real and i can actually go there, i look foreward to dying
>>
>>24888621
>tfw she loved you then someone else then you again then that same someone else again
>tfw too oblivious to notice she loves you
>tfw too late when you find out
>tfw you tell her me or him and she chooses him
>tfw "you deserve someone better"

I'm waiting for a meteor to hit me in the head.
>>
File: 1384892225966.png (285 KB, 788x756) Image search: [Google]
1384892225966.png
285 KB, 788x756
>>24887141
>tfw not a sailor in the age of sail
>>
>>24886688

One thread is up for that already, 'cmere laddies
>>
>>24888794
We all are, anon.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.