[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>we don't need a condom, i'm on birth control
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 43ddDwa.jpg (42 KB, 533x594) Image search: [Google]
43ddDwa.jpg
42 KB, 533x594
>we don't need a condom, i'm on birth control
>>
>she leg locks you and forces you come cum inside
>>
my ex had mirena and i could feel it when i fucked her deep.
>>
I convinced her to get on birth control so I wouldn't have to use condoms

Worked fine, busted inside every time

(If it makes you feel any better, she broke up with me and I'll never be anything but miserable ever again)
>>
The girl I'm fucking got some kind of birth control that was inserted in her vagina and should last 5 years so I always just bust my nut inside.
>>
It's funny to me that women think the dudes fucking them trust them not to have std's.
If you're on birth control you're probably slitting it up anyways, and that shit fucks with your mental health I think.
>>
>>24878156
Slutting*
>>
>>24876752
>having sex without the capacity of leaving her preggo

pointless desu, and not hot at all
>>
File: card-pepe.jpg (198 KB, 419x610) Image search: [Google]
card-pepe.jpg
198 KB, 419x610
>>24879261
>we don't need condor, im on bird control
>>
Until I turned 30, everyone I knew who had a child was a couple where the woman was on birth control.

Condom up, you kek.
>>
File: 1396771971006.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1396771971006.jpg
65 KB, 1280x720
>>24876752
>We don't need a tank I'm a good healer
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.