[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We redpill each other using one sentence or less. I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 21
File: red-pill-blue-pill.jpg (654 KB, 2400x3000) Image search: [Google]
red-pill-blue-pill.jpg
654 KB, 2400x3000
ITT: We redpill each other using one sentence or less. I'll start:

Women are the niggers of gender.
>>
Redpill is just angsty consolation for people not reaching the grapes.
>>
>>24879238
This.

The redpill is the actual bluepill.
>>
>>24879261

>The redpill is the actual bluepill.

So much this.
>>
>>24879238
Modern laws can make those grapes turn to poison for some.
>>
File: 1448469459277.png (536 KB, 1280x1109) Image search: [Google]
1448469459277.png
536 KB, 1280x1109
>>24879238
>reddit trying to derail my thread

Another redpilling sentence: People who use ad hominem attacks are usually women, white knights, or trolls; none of whom deserve your respect
>>
File: band.png (206 KB, 508x353) Image search: [Google]
band.png
206 KB, 508x353
>>24879198

The seat of male pleasure is the ridged band, not the glans.
>>
>>24879198
>see bottom right
>4 posters in the thread

OP is >>24879198 and >>24879306
I'm >>24879285

Which means >>24879238 >>24879261 >>24879277 are two posters.
>>
>>24879261
Wow this actually turned out to be a true redpill thread.
>>
everything in the entire universe is temporary and pointless, and any choice you make, achievement you gain or epiphany you had is just another pointless waste of time between cradle and grave.

Not only that, but the moment you notice this you can never go back, and ignorance of that fact is the only way to be truly happy.
>>
File: 1438061308272.jpg (38 KB, 496x599) Image search: [Google]
1438061308272.jpg
38 KB, 496x599
>>24879322
Good catch. Why am i not surprised some redditor is samefagging and shilling his reddit opinions?
>>
>>24879238
holy shit, just looked this up and saw the grapes comic. Fuck me, i wish i'd seen that when I was an atrocious neckbeard
>>
File: 1438522994969.jpg (103 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1438522994969.jpg
103 KB, 800x450
>>24879364
Op here, i agree with this
>>
>>24879414
>still 6 poster ITT

You're not fooling anybody, reddit
>>
>>24879198

THE TRUE REDPILL IS LOOKISM.NET

ENTER IF YOU DARE

ENTER IF YOU DARE

ENTER IF YOU DARE

ENTER IF YOU DARE

LOOKISM.NET

LOOKISM.NET
>>
>marriage is a total sham for men

>nothing really matters, not child rape, genocide, abortion in the grand scheme of things

>souls, spirits, love, and god are all ideas and don't actually exist

>astrology and horoscopes are fucking horseshit

>religion is completely and obviously nonsense but useful to control the masses

>women never love you, they just love how you make them feel

>women are actually REALLY fucking stupid, like its pants on head retarded how they are. It's like dealing with children and feelz always trumps realz

>rap music and alpha blacks were right all along about women

>food, water, and shelter are all technically free if you really think about it and jobs are a social construct

>sports, jobs, tv, music, and entertainment in general were created and glamourized to keep us distracted from shit that matters and occupied so we arent bored & fucking in the streets like sodom and gomorrah

>jews actually DO control american media and are catalysts to the decline of the west, but /pol/ fucked up by being the wrong messenger. But who cares anyway

>everyone around you has a crabs in a bucket mentality and will try their hardest to shame you if you deviate from the norm in any way (fedora pictures)

>your consciousness is a chemical reaction

>none of this might actually be happening

>there is, has been, or will be another planet in the observable universe with observable universe with intelligent life

the meaning of life: there is none
>>
>>24879364
Nice cope, you fucking incel.

You must be sub5 to be that delusional.

Go rot yourself

Just lol boyo

LOOKISM.NET

ENTER IF YOU DARE
>>
Mass murderers all realized that undiscriminating slaughter is enlightenment
>>
Robots are not nice guys shit on by society. Robots are angry assholes who bring misery on themselves and blame everyone else for their failures.
>>
>>24879313
Wrong. You're just a circumcised piece of shit.

All you natural sensation is gone.

Fucking owned, bitch.

Just lol, go kill yourself.
>>
>>24879487

Can you fuck off? MODS
>>
>>24879261
It's true. They see that most women are sexually very passive and then they try to cope with it by becoming men that can have sex with those passive women, thereby becoming a part of the economy of this passitivity.
But how do you break out of it? Just being alone sucks.
>>
File: 1415486443984.jpg (204 KB, 1197x1233) Image search: [Google]
1415486443984.jpg
204 KB, 1197x1233
>>24879306
>le persecution complex
there is no reddit boogeyman.
discrediting your detractors is weak method of propping up a shoddy argument
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>24879198
Go home bjork
>>
>>24879238
>>24879261
I never got the hate on the red pill, especially when that persecution would only attract more interested people. It's literally amoral sexual strategy for men.

Some of the red pill's greatest posts are literally about manipulation. They literally have posts, well upvoted posts by well regarded members with titles like: "Introduction to Psychological Manipulation," "Of course TRP is sexist, You know, if sexism means acknowledging that men and women are different," "The Red Pill exists because many men aren't happy." Not, "The red pill exists because the genders aren't equal" or "The red pill exists because men don't know how to please women." The Red Pill exists because men aren't happy. That's what binds them together, what they care about, and the central idea about they bother.

>The Red Pill: Discussion of sexual strategy in a culture increasingly lacking a positive identity for men.
The red pill is the discussion of virtually everything, under the perspective of sexual strategy, and exists solely to address the issue that men are not happy. This does not mean that they are addressing the issue that the world is not just. This does not mean that they're addressing the issue of inequality. They either don't care or if they do care then we only care because men are not happy. One of their biggest criticisms is targeting the vulnerable, the easily manipulated, and confused. You know what? Those people are100% right! Who's less happy than the vulnerable, the easily manipulated, and the confused?

So when you say "Redpill is angsty consolation for not reaching the grapes," no shit. It's essentially people who cant get the grapes due to upbringing or ignorance that have come together to talk about how to get the grapes and forming their conclusions on what does and doesn't work. To say that they're wrong for doing so is to say that they should have accepted their lot in life. At least red pill is more constructive than "just bee urself"
>>
anarchism has a rich practical history
>>
>>24879959
STRONG COPE

r/trp are delusional

trp is pretty much bluepill LOL
>>
You are only worth what you mean to other people.
>>
File: DanBilzerian.png (811 KB, 720x709) Image search: [Google]
DanBilzerian.png
811 KB, 720x709
>>24879959
Well said

TRP saved my life. I was so confused on howvto get women. Now i know its about SMV, abundance mentality, and passing shit tests. This inspired me to work harder, start a couple online businesses, and start lifting when i didnt care about any of those things before. When i see bluepilled normies chat shit about TRP i just laugh because they're nothing more than crabs in a bucket.
>>
The ultimate redpill: The redpill theory itself is a male-equivalent of radical feminism
>>
File: image.png (352 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
352 KB, 1000x1000
everybody is a robot
>>
>>24880089
Get out of my board normie.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1VL5W4QQgFM
>>
>Male circumcision, Female genital mutilation

>women and children first

>clitoris

>Jungle fever

>Male rape statistics

>women out earn men

>the number of female nobel prize winners

The last one is the most important

>the number of female scientists who have ever done anything for humanity
>>
File: 1449598314843.jpg (110 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1449598314843.jpg
110 KB, 540x960
>>24879198
>niggers
post this in /pol/ with your racist bullshit
>>
>>24880776

Hi, you must be new around here. Welcome to 4chan, faggot.
Now please leave our board you fucking normie.
>>
File: modern twat.jpg (43 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
modern twat.jpg
43 KB, 320x240
>>24879238
>>24879261

What you think is happening

>I want those grapes, but I can't reach them...fuck it, they're probably sour anyway!

What is actually happening:

>Most foxes I know who ate the grapes fell violently because of them.

Not to mention grapes are poisonous to foxes. They cause renal failure.

dat poetic justice.
>>
>>24880742
>>clitoris
pls elaborate
>>
>>24880089
The fact that TRP idolizes people like Dan bilzerian confirms that they're filled with underaged kiddies
>>
File: image.png (38 KB, 532x299) Image search: [Google]
image.png
38 KB, 532x299
>>24881163
>not respecting Dan "I fucked your bitch in Gucci flips" Bilzerian
I thought he was a degenerate but the fact that he literally cUcked the founder of bodybuilding.com is a testament to the alpha fucks/beta bucks rule.
>>
>>24880776
>racist
>>Reddit
fuck off kek, we can say what we want and you're just gonna have to live with that. Bluepilled normie fags are the worst, do you even know what site were on
>>
Even cultural anthropologists, people who live their lives in a SJW dream world where whites go and actually interact with the races they supposedly hate so much, recognize that today's Western lefties are ethnocentric as fuck and threatening to the protection and preservation of world cultures.
>>
>>24881101
Women have a sexual organ exclusively for pleasure

For the past 50,000 years humans have cut it off to stop the women slutting and being whores long enough to have children

Men do not have this, they would have cut the entire penis off if it wasn't needed for impregnation (beta/low tier men were usually castrated), or to pee.

Women enjoy sex 1000x more than men, have 1000%+ more nerve endings in their clit than mens penis heads.
Womens clits have a greater cortical representation in the motor cortex M1

All women are literally whores except those with illnesses/disabilities, hormone imbalances.
>>
Excuse is what someone calls a problem they don't themselves have.
>>
File: PdRHrN1.jpg (79 KB, 1636x1582) Image search: [Google]
PdRHrN1.jpg
79 KB, 1636x1582
>>24881552
>literally
original comment fuck off robot
>>
>>24879459
>muh conciousness is a chemical reaction
>love isn't
I'll see you on reddit, gentlesir
>>
>>24881587
errm... as I'm currently an English teacher (professional grammar Nazi), what is wrong with my usage of the word literally?

Here have it mathematically,

Women=whores, for all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts.
>>
>>24881745
>intensive purposes
>English teacher
>>
>the red pill is made up by robots
>taking advice from socially isolated neets
red pillers everyone
>>
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 431x752) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 431x752
>>24882384
>generalizes an entire anonymous forum
>generalization actually applies to detractors of said forum
>>
>>24882759
3bh family there's a large middle ground between what you posted and the autists in this thread
>>
>>24879459
>le ebin Jews control everything meem
Back to >>>/pol/, tinfoil hat nutter
>>
>>24879459
>decline of the west
You're fuckign stupid, 2015 is literally the best time to be alive
>>
The people who succeed in life are typically sociopaths
>>
>>24879306

here's another one: people who cite fallacies like strawman and ad hominem are even more cancerous than those anons that post nothing but meme phrases and buzzwords as arguments
>>
>>24883354
>people who tell others to stop arguing like retards are more cancerous than people arguing like retards
wow i wonder whether the way you argue has any influence on that opinion
>>
>>24880776
you know what he meant,
its not about black people at all.
the word nigger is already global reference to people who are unfounded violent and criminal.
if you are a normal black person and you daughter will get beaten for no reason by another black person till she needs to go an hospital, then you will notice, nigger doesnt mean nigger.
and you will hate niggers.
>>
>>24879238
how was school today noobtroll?
*earthquakes fedora*
>>
There is no meaning in life. There is no karma, or good and bad. You have to make your own meaning out of it
>>
What are we if we are both black and female?o I forgot we don't exist
>>
The real red pill from this thread is that we've been fully infiltrated by faggots. This white knight 'lol you're a virgin if you don't worship women' ad hominem attacks are proof that robots are no longer the majority here, we're not even allowed to speak candidly without recrimination from normies. These fucking faggots have to follow us where ever we go. You hate us in real life but can't wait to pursue us online, I honestly don't get it. If you want to join in some circle jerk praising women you have literally the entire rest of the world to do it. Fuck you all. I wish we could fucking torch this place so no more normie scum could learn about us.
>>
>>24879959
even if the reason the redpill exist is that
"men arent happy" does not change the fact
"women are attracted to men who reaches the grapes".
a man cannot be happy with a woman who do not love him.
a man situation can change from
"reaching the grapes"
to
"not reaching the grapes"
and reverse.
>>
>>24883626
>the low iq and inferiority of a black
>the emotional instability and childlike mentality of a woman

And you wonder why you have the lowest marriage rate of all women
>>
>>24883762
Op here

I agree with you 100% man

But how do we solve this problem
>>
>>24883762
try to hit them where it hurts,
but avoid to hit people who have done nothing wrong.
ok its not easy if everyone posts anonymous.
tripfagging would be worse so.

ok why should i damage people when nothing cares in my life?
i dont have enough motivation to do anything, includes brushing teeth and wash myself or even leave my bed.
it will lead to finish them with a single blow or just ignore them.
>>
File: 1446404998971.jpg (10 KB, 397x361) Image search: [Google]
1446404998971.jpg
10 KB, 397x361
>>24879364
How can you waste something that's worthless?
>>
>>24884101
kill a worthless person,
you will get to jail for it.

let the hole earth explode at once,
nobody is there to be mad.

if you eat corn,
only other corns will get angry?
>>
The only reason men are "friends" with women is powered entirely by the vague possibility they might see them naked.
>>
Whites are to Jews as Negroes are to Whites.

The constitution died the day the country thought it should leave the governing solely to the government.

It seems that technological revolution has a negative correlation with social revolution.

The intellectual decay of a society flourishes when protests are made for no cause.

Those who see the world for what it is do not have the energy to fight it.

We are all slave to our desires, as Tumblr is a safe space as is /pol/.

The only "meaning" anything has, is what you give it.

The argument a fool presents is the equivalent of a chimp throwing feces, however the counter-argument to that argument is the true disgrace in the matter.
>>
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 519x508) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 519x508
Traps hide their ducks but not their tits.
>>
Humans evolved separately over thousands of years, the races are different
>>
>>24879198
Women don't want to be happy. They want an emotional rollercoaster.
>>
>tfw my job is literally about getting more women in STEM
>>
File: worthless.jpg (70 KB, 752x440) Image search: [Google]
worthless.jpg
70 KB, 752x440
>>24879198

Modern women are so worthless they will be replaced by even third-tier fembots.
>>
File: stem.jpg (167 KB, 1100x654) Image search: [Google]
stem.jpg
167 KB, 1100x654
>>24887257

There are already enough women in STEM.
>>
You can't mask selfishness with empathy.
>>
Society is a majority biased system, and there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>24879198

The red pill exists to make you believe there is a system.

The red pill tries to tell you who is in control, to make you believe that it is possible to have control.

The red pill gives the illusion of lucidity.

The red pill couldn't exist without ignorance.

The red pill exists to fix the damage done by the blue pill.

The red pill is a placebo.
>>
>>24887967
Im reading a lot of words but you arent really saying anything
>>
File: 1449786086767s.jpg (4 KB, 215x250) Image search: [Google]
1449786086767s.jpg
4 KB, 215x250
>>24887386
technology, engineering, mathematics are all science you fucktard
>>
>>24879364
You're underaged, aren't you? You're here temporarily. Why not enjoy life and fucking get out of your house. You get the unique opportunity to experience this world. Who cares that you die. You lived.

You fail at life which is why you try to detach from it. Weakling.
>>
>>24888829
welcome to STEM, friend

They want to include Arts to make it STEAM, the retarded fuckers
>>
>>24889014
You could have gotten your point across without namecalling like a woman
>>
>>24880776
fuck off reddit bitch
>>
>>24888580

I'm not making an opinionated statement. There are things worth saying other than "fuck women, niggers, and religion."

People like to polarize, and generalize, so they can use facts to argue supposed immutable truths. There is a difference between data, and the truth. There is a difference between accuracy, and honesty.
>>
>>24879459
>nothing really matters, not child rape, genocide, abortion in the grand scheme of things
>sports, jobs, tv, music, and entertainment in general were created and glamourized to keep us distracted from shit that matters

>>
>>24879198
If women don't want you it's not because you're a bad guy or that you don't buy them things but because all you want to do is to bang her without a spec of consideration for her feelings.
>>
File: average-cat-at-6-months.jpg (264 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
average-cat-at-6-months.jpg
264 KB, 1600x1200
Cat at 3 weeks: "Humans want to be with me. Dogs want to be me. I'm so cute I can get away with anything. I'm literally shitting all over everything you hold dear, and you love me for it."
Cat at 6 months (used up, dishevelled and grossly overweight from a lifetime of carefree hedonism): "Nobody's petted me for weeks. Why can't I find a decent man?"
>>
File: xPWrP0p.jpg (422 KB, 1242x1401) Image search: [Google]
xPWrP0p.jpg
422 KB, 1242x1401
>>24890880
No if women dont want you its because you have low SMV
>>
>>24879313
My cock was mutilated too anon. It's okay to be upset that we will never truly feel pleasure.
>>
>>24879198
90% of everything that has existed, that exist and will exist is pure pile of shit.
>>
The world is run by conspiring trillionaires who are experimenting on and exploiting the rest of us.
>>
File: squat the following.jpg (64 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
squat the following.jpg
64 KB, 604x604
>>24879459
>food, water, and shelter are all technically free if you really think about it
Realistically you'd have to compete with someone else, except we have laws and regulations to prevent that.

>muh jews
Possible but needs more hard proof, until then, couldn't care less.

>your consciousness is a chemical reaction
We might just be characters fictionalized by one Boltzmann's brain, or a Boltzmann's brain reliving every life he thought of in a dream progressively.

>the meaning of life: there is none
There actually is, to advance and see if we can cut off retard genes by eugenics so it'd be easier to cooperate and to see if we can win the space battle against entropy. There's no inherent objective for life itself to do anything apart from increasing net entropy, but there is a goal for humanity itself.
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.