[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everything you know will be forgotten someday Even legends die
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1405739460755.png (337 KB, 823x720) Image search: [Google]
1405739460755.png
337 KB, 823x720
Everything you know will be forgotten someday
Even legends die
Our sun will turn into a blackhole and every single thought and theory will be destroyed
Not only human creation but the "animal" perception of the 3d universe
>>
Everything I know will be forgotten. But not during my lifetime, so who cares?
>>
File: scince bietch.jpg (23 KB, 736x415) Image search: [Google]
scince bietch.jpg
23 KB, 736x415
>>24758175
Our sun is not massive enough to become black hole. What is more our sun have fev mld years ahead. We can colonize our galaxy with that amount of time rather easily.
>>
>>24758385
You really think we can get far away enough in time to escape the pull of the implosion?
>>
>>24758175
Our star would become a red giant and then a white dwarf after it settles down

>>24758406
yes, by the time the sun is kill we'd be long gone. The real question is not when the sun explodes but when entropy catches up with us.
>>
>>24758385
But the universe will die out too, anon. What then? What will happen when every single celestial body in the universe dies?
>>
>>24758443
just go to a different universe idiot god
>>
>>24758443
We don't know what will happen to universe. Anyway we have more than enough time to do everything really. We as a species ofc.
>>
>>24758393
Pretty good read if you have the time, it's a short story.

multivax.com/last_question.html
>>
>>24758562
Whoops

this is meant for >>24758443
>>
>>24758385
whats the point of livin in a galaxy without a star u will just die
>>
No, humans will spread to other planets.

Our species will conquer the entire universe over the course of the next millions of years

think of it, sending frozen embryos and humans with all the technology to hundreds of planets, those civilizations growing and spreading to another hundred planets...
>>
>>24759863
Maybe but we will start adapting and evolving to the point where human kind will no longer be, there will be different species evolved from us depending on where they are
>>
>>24759863
Some of them will cease to be humans. The further people grow to be apart, the uncloseable gap between different sects of humans, they'll eventually to develop subtley and slowly, but surely differently in their own ways. That's what I'd be excited in seeing.

>tfw will never know
>millions of people will literally be living it in a blink of the universe's eye and they can never show me
fug
>>
>>24759912
Yeah, some people call those god.
>>
>>24758443
By the time we've colonized other star systems, we'll have technology advanced enough to simulate another universe, one in which we can slow our perception of time such that we experience billions of years in-sim for every second in reality. When our time starts running out in-sim, we make another sim inside that one, with the same time-slowing principle applied again.
>>
>>24758443
I don't think you understand just how long we have til the universe dies. Or even the sun for that matter. allegidly humans went from straight up cavemen to now world dominating people in 4 million years. The sun has about 4 BILLION years left in it. the milkly way galaxy has tens of billions of years left. At the crazy rate we're going we'll be colonizing the solar system in the next couple hundred years.

We have plenty of time to prepare and even possibly jump universe before 'the end" happpens.
>>
>>24759842
Galaxies are not galaxies w/o stars bruh

>>24759863
There would just be more humans to fight with is all, they need to be fresh and sober. They also need to be aware of why they're fighting and for what so I say no human seeds. We take it the good ole fashion way.

I do believe we humans may be the first galactic empire as we may be on the first habitable world in the universe
>>
>>24759912
>>24759969
we'd still be able to fuck them though, which is the important part.
>>
>>24760200
I think the end would be The End in all the parallel universe's. They're Parallel. I think we should look for White Holes.

Maybe there's a universe that's living a little longer than ours, but the laws of physics dictate they all die. Also none can exist without the laws of physics we currently have so they have to be within that parameter or we cannot visit them
>>
File: nihilism!.png (286 KB, 889x592) Image search: [Google]
nihilism!.png
286 KB, 889x592
>>24758175
I know feelings are not logical decisions and therefore cannot be helped at times, but this how I feel about pretty much everything you said.
>>24758443
If I remember correctly that will happen in approximately 1x10^76 years.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.