[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tiny Home
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 11
I am going to wageslave for a few years and build up enough money for a ~$35,000 tiny home, which I will build by hand

Am I retarded?

Also post tiny home stuff, could you live in one?
>>
Yes, you are retarded. You're not going to find any good land for $35,000 and building materials and permitting are going to cost you much more than that.

So yes, once again, you're retarded.
>>
>>24758276
Gonna live on a relative's land

it counts as a trailer, and materials will not cost more than that, lots of people build tiny homes for ~$35,000, it's basically the low end workable price tag
>>
>>24758301
Oh, so you want to live like some white trash, then sure, there's nothing to stop you. Make sure you get a few scrap cars to put around your front yard.
>>
i find it sickening how it costs $35k to build a fucking updated version of a shack.
>>
>>24758376
yea seriously, and if op wanted the land he's building on top of he'd have to more than double what he's investing.
>>
>>24758276
>>24758336
Jesus Christ the normalcancer on this board is becoming absolutely intolerable.
>>
Move underground like this dude: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdLAM-wChxY
>>
this might be something for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyhVLK1xLqE
>>
>>24758193
uh why not just buy a single wide trailer.
>>
>>24758193
>>24759245

also the idea of a complete novice building a house by hand is hilarious. never mind building a house to code so you can get insurance for it, unless you want to risk $35k to electrical fires which will inevitably happen because you know fuck all about electrical work.
>>
>>24758301
If it's a relative's land, isn't there the problem that you're essentially building a $35k improvement that you don't actually own afterward?

Think this through.
>>
>>24758601
>not being a complete retard makes you a normie now
fuck off incompetentbots
>>
>>24758193

No, that sounds like a good idea. Building houses is really not nearly as hard as people think.
>>
>>24759005
That guy is literally living the dream.
>>
>>24759298
>YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO ESCAPE! GET A JOB! BUY A MCMANSION ON LOAN! DIE IN DEBT!
Here's the thing, faggot. People don't WANT to live the normalhell life anymore. Deal with it, you cancerous leech.
>>
>>24759265
>what are extension cords
>>
OP, if you want to build a small log cabin with electricity and internet, it will take 2 years and lot of reading up on things, but it will be worth it
>>
>>24758276
AHAHAHAHA

Stay c u c k e d by living like everyone else, you beta.

Enjoy your high interest mortgage and fat, ugly wife that takes all your money via alimony
>>
>>24758376

I found plans on a nice little cottage for $2k using salvaged material for the interior. I priced it myself and I came closer to $3.5k, but that's still cheaper than your shack by a factor of 10. Getting everything new and having premium everything, concrete and tile shower, concrete countertops, apron sink, hardwood floors, walls, and ceiling, and furnishing with king size bed, pretty duvet, projector, toilet, range, refrigerator, basically everything we're looking at $20kish. Nearly half of your shack cost.

>>24758393

No need to build on 20 acres, just 3 or 4 would be more than enough. If he wasn't looking to get too crazy with living off the land he could get by on just half an acre, but it would be hard to find someone selling a lot that small with road access. 3 acres is very doable and shouldn't cost too much unless you're trying to live in manhattan or san francisco.
>>
>>24759774
>Implying I won't buy my home with cash.
>Implying I won't live in property in which I can rent out one of the bedrooms.
>Implying I won't then use that income to finance a larger home that I actually want to live in for the rest of my life and then renting out my original home to college students.
>Other people will then be paying my mortgage
>Invest in stocks and other properties and retire when I'm 45
No, you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>24759991
>He thinks 3 acres isn't going to cost you at least $50,000
>>
>>24759265

You are seriously fucking retarded if you think that following step by step instructions to build a simple 12x12 structure with a loft is a feat on the same level as the large hardon collider.
>>
File: Le Gatsby Face.jpg (36 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
Le Gatsby Face.jpg
36 KB, 620x413
>>24758193
Do it, op. The only reason I even bothered getting a wageslave job instead of trying to get on autismbux is so I could do something exactly like this. Don't let the normies knock you down to their level. They just like seeing people escape the bullshit they're stuck in.
>>24759991
>I found plans on a nice little cottage for $2k
Was it Simple Solar Homesteading? I've wanted to live off the grid for a long time, but that shit really inspired me and made me realize I could escape without wageslaving myself to death to get enough money.
>>24760059
Location, location, location. I just bought 15 acres for $10k. They're not even shit acres. Northern Arizona is fucking gorgeous, has relatively mild weather year round, and cheap land.
>>
>>24760059

Have you even looked at land prices? I can't speak for op but I think you can get 6 or 7 acres for that much. I think that because I"ve seen the listings near where I live. If we're playing little house on the prairie we don't have to be 10 minutes from downtown.

I wouldn't want to live out where land costs $1k/acre, but $5 to $10k/acre is more than close enough to civilization while still being far enough out you can do damn near anything you want. Look at Missouri, Mississippi, Tennessee, and the Carolinas. If you're willing to slum it you have Georgia, Alabama, and Louisiana.
>>
>>24758193
same here man, i want to make a tiny shack, put in my bed, pc and other small furniture and live in it.
Big houses have infinite problems, heating, gas bill, x bill, y bill, x tax, y tax god knows what.
I just want to live in a comfy little shack, somewhat like pic related but smaller with less windows
>>
>>24760039
>buy my home in cash

LMAO. You can only do this if you're a trust fund babby. Otherwise, mortgage for you!
>>
>>24760137
Dude, I live in Louisiana. You're not getting land that cheap unless it's swamp land. Then guess what? You can't fucking build anything on it.
>>
>>24760134

That was it, I even dropped the money for it. It's the only digital media I have ever paid for in my life, but I wanted it and liked the guy. It's very inspiring. The concrete shower idea I got from mr money mustache. I am more early retirement than homestead, but only by a little. I see my dream life and notice it's basically running a small biointensive and permaculture farm with a little aquaponics and rabbits shit so I even have fresh grown meat. I grew up on a dirt road so I'm not afraid to go hunting and field dress a deer either.

People have the idea that it's impossible to live off the land now but in reality it's easier than ever now that we have 4g and satellite internet nearly everywhere, solar power, high tech and low tech solutions for drinking water and shit water, and even fancy diy irrigation systems that can be put on a timer. Basically all we have to do is set the systems up, maintain, harvest, and preserve. I guess that's similar to the old way, but the maintain part is laughably easy now if everything is optimized correctly.
>>
>>24760222
>Implying I won't be buying a townhouse for $120k in cash in the next 3-5 years.
>Rent out one bedroom for $500 a month
>Other person is now paying my taxes and utilities.
>Able to save even more money for a proper home.
>Buy land and build custom home.
>Rent out rest of the house for another $500
>Getting $1000 a month in income from a rental property while only having to pay $800 a year in taxes on it.
>They are now paying my mortgage in essence for me.
It's like you really don't know how to make the system work for you.
>>
>>24760249

Well I really only looked at the states I mentioned as not slumming it. Nothing against you coonasses but I lived there briefly and didn't care for it. Baton rouge probably isn't a very fair way to judge the whole state though. I know Mississippi is a lot nicer once you get outside of jackson.
>>
>>24760308

It's like I'm really in the year 2007
>>
>>24760308
>$120k
>90k is from trust fund from parents

Hey, if it works, go for it, but you can't call it hard work LMAO
>>
>>24760138
Cold? Turn on a small heater.

Or just run a video game on your computer for a few minutes snuggled in your blanky.
>>
>>24760352
>>24760344
Niggas' I make $100k+ per year. I have no debt, my car is paid off, and I rent for retardedly cheap. I am easily putting away more than $30k a year.

>>24760331
Baton Rouge isn't bad. Not as fun as New Orleans, but there's plenty of stuff to do.

Jackson, MS is a total shit hole, though. I imagine 50 years ago it would have been nice, but it's so shitty now.
>>
>>24758193
Well OP we ride the same boat, i want the same, there's good news for people like us.
You can buy a used shipping container for around 1k to 2k depending on the condition, get it painted and start living in it.
Pic related is a plan, but i bet if we remove the the extra bedroom, and make the single bedroom bigger, it could be alot more comfier
It could even be self sustainable with solar panels and solar water heater.
>>
>>24760308
nigger you are in for a shocking surprise

You may be a good tenant with low maint. needs, but you're probably part of a .1% minority.
>>
>>24760399
>Niggas' I make $100k+ per year. I have no debt, my car is paid off, and I rent for retardedly cheap. I am easily putting away more than $30k a year.
well man, good for you
Unfortunately here on r9k most people are dropouts and rejects of the community
>>
>>24760406
>Absolutely no insulation
Retarded as fuck.
>>
>>24760424
>implying you wouldnt drill a couple of holes and install solar operated ventilation fans
Its not like you have to live in the box as it is
>>
>>24760406
I-I have found a goal in my life
I need to buy my container house ASAP FUCK
>>
>>24760442
>Talks about ventilation as if it's the same thing as insulation.

No. You need to cover the sides of those walls with insulation otherwise it's going to get cold when it's cold, hot when it's hot, and damp when it's wet. You're going to lose more space than you think by adding the right amount of insulation and then covering it with a wall.
>>
>>24760399
Then why do you have to validate yourself to people online?

If you were truly content with how you're doing, you wouldn't be getting angry at me for saying LMAO.
>>
>>24760471
I'm just trying to show you that you can make the system work for you.

Buying property and becoming a landlord is one of the best ways to achieve financial stability and success. Know your market and area and you can easily retire early.
>>
>>24760469
Well yeah i mean we can start living in it after getting all that stuff done.
>>
>>24760502
A good amount of insulation is about half a foot to a foot.
>>
You could get by for less than $35k. Buy a (very small) pre-built storage barn, then add in insulation, wiring and plumbing. Ideally, you want to separate the unit into two rooms - a section for a toilet and a small, stand-up shower, then the main room for everything else.

The bathroom can be separated off by one of those cheap folding doors. I doubt you'll have the space for an actual hinged door, so one of those will work instead.

For the main area, you may want to consider a futon to as as both your couch and your bed. For your kitchen-related utilities, invest in a hot plate for cooking, and set aside a section for a small sink. Add a mini-fridge if you want, but you can technically live without refrigerated goods.
>>
>>24760529
Still that would leave enough space to live. 1 feet less wont be much of a loss as compared to the now comfy container.
Its not like you'll be doing anything but shitposting and watching anime in your container house anyway
>>
>>24760558
>tfw living like bubbles

If I had some cash, on hand. How would I go about doing this or something like this?
>>
So, I think it's an OK idea but, depending on where you are, it may be less trouble and better to just buy a regular home.

The problem with the tiny home movement is that it glosses over a lot of things like land costs, taxes, insurance. You'll still need to pay for all of those things. And, with a parcel of land that's more remote, you may not have easy access to things like utilities, emergency services, public transportation, jobs, etc. Additionally, tiny homes aren't really worth much and don't go up in value like normal homes, so you're denying yourself one of the most powerful wealth-building assets available to the normal person. For the long term, that's going to be incredibly important, especially if you don't plan on working that much.

I like the idea better of buying something with a few bedrooms and renting them out to help pay your bills. Buying strategically, you could be living for free with renters.

Just some thoughts to help you decide.
>>
>>24760572
No, you're now getting 3-4 ft. less when you realize you're putting it on all of your walls.

That's cutting down on your living area pretty sizeably.
>>
>>24760699
Still liveable
Pls tell me it would be liveable
People in Japan live in less space than this
>>
>>24760619
You're absolutely correct. I think most of these people fascinated with the tiny homes idea are probably still children or don't realize the reality that homes are the best way to create wealth.

When you own your tiny house you're living in a shack that will not appreciate in value from the day you've built it. If you own a good amount of land that it's sitting on, then that might appreciate, but at that point you might as well just build a proper home with all of the ammenities so that you can raise your family in it properly.

I think it's a treehouse mentality, really. Treehouses are cool and every kid wants to live in one, but they're really not very practical.
>>
>>24760754
>I think it's a treehouse mentality, really. Treehouses are cool and every kid wants to live in one, but they're really not very practical.
what if you REALLY REALLY want to live in a treehouse? Its justified then isn't it?
>>
>>24760733
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intermodal_container#Specifications

If you put up 1' of insulation on each wall and you're living in a 45' highcube container you're living in a 6x45x7'6'' environment. 6'' is a wide hallway. Fuck that, man.
>>
>>24760754
Practical in what sense? Robot just wants to live in his own shack. If he can maintain that lifestyle, no biggy I doubt he'd sell it anyway. Some stupid hippy would buy it and the land though if it ever came down to it.

Before you leave invest another 500 bucks in big solar panels and boost your house's value, hippies don't understand how solar energy works.
>>
>>24760809
You can do whatever the fuck you want, man. It's your life. It doesn't make it a good decision.
>>
>>24760558

Check out those sliding barn doors. Less space than folding or swinging doors and more charming too.
>>
>>24760754

Homes are the worst way to build wealth. A tiny home is practical for people who want a home. If we want appreciating assets we do mutual funds instead of real estestate like some retarded ass boomer before the housing bubble burst.

I think it's the idea of living on less to escape the wagekek nightmare and live on the land as a hobbyist farmer. A tiny home just makes sense when you aren't interested in keeping up with the Jones'. That is the only advantage of big homes. Making other stupid people jealous of how stupid you are.
>>
>>24760865

Actually it does make it a good decision. Jane lived with monkeys because she wanted to. That was a good idea. She'd probably be less happy in some cheap tacky ass mcmansion like you want. Nothing wrong with mcmansions either though, if that's what makes you happy and it fits your lifestyle go for it. Be secure in your own decisions though. Why pick on othe people who like different things? Make a mcmansion thread and you can discuss what color to paint your gypsum walls and how to cut corners for more square footage.
>>
>>24760997
You realize that retarded shit takes up EXACTLY as much space as a regular door, right? But it's definitely 5000x as hipster.
>>
File: Why Pocket Doors1.gif (59 KB, 620x320) Image search: [Google]
Why Pocket Doors1.gif
59 KB, 620x320
>>24761241

How do you figure? Swinging doors swing, and take up a lot more space. Folding is less but they still fold. I've lived in older houses where the door slides into the wall. It's the same concept but less hipster. Part of the draw of these tiny homes is the hipster shit. I think they're cute on rails outside the room. That's the beauty of tiny homes though. You can put exactly what you like in it. Since it's built by you every detail down to the last nail is hand picked.
>>
>>24758193
Real nice channel here for you OP :^)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDsElQQt_gCZ9LgnW-7v-cQ
>>
This is very relevant to my interest. Please post more on the subject.
>>
>>24762896
There's a lot of info about this on youtube. One guy in particular has a lot of good info about buying land, constructing a home, taking care of utilities, etc. It might have been mentioned before, his channel is called "solarcabin".

One video in particular takes a tour of the big prebuilt sheds available at home depot and what modifications to do to it to make it live-in-worthy. That's probably the simplest way to do it.

But, I believe the most important choice is NOT what structure to build but what land parcel to buy if you actually want to make this work.
>>
Search on Google

There are tons of prefab shipping container homes for less than 50k
>>
File: screw cucksheds.jpg (123 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
screw cucksheds.jpg
123 KB, 800x600
You can buy a very nice single wide mobile home for 30k or less. It would be MUCH wiser than building a kekshed. I know the idea of building your own home is cool but you should get a premade mobile home firsts and then build shit in your free time. I've read a bunch of books on building tiny homes and cheap homes yet it's still cheaper to get a mobile home. It's also higher quality than some 12x12 you build from shit at Home Depot. I'd seriously consider going this route and you can have somewhere to live while you make your earthbag hobbit home.
>>
>>24765237
http://www.mobilehomesdirect4less.com/
This is a good place just to see what you can get for your money. Most mobile home manufacturers are area specific so if you buy local you can get them to deliver and prep the home.
>>
>>24760406
This would be so fucking perfect
You sometimes see threads where people talk about a robot commune and they never go anywhere.
Thing is, land without planning permission isn't that expensive (here in England anyway) and with these containers you wouldn't need to build. Some solar panels would be useful, but no one would stop you doing that.
Could buy an acre of land for about 10k and just let robots join. The price to live there would be buying their own container and of course helping in getting supplies. If you bought a plot of land somewhere in Dorset or Devon you wouldn't be too far from civilisation so all you'd need is a truck and people who can drive for that.
>>
>>24765237

You don't realize this but mobie homes are built with lower quality materials and are a lot bigger than 12x12. They are trash. I grew up in a trailer. Never again. At the least I will have a post and pier foundation, concrete is what I really want though. A mobile home will be much lower quality than anything you can build.
>>
>>24765457

>solar panels
>england

lel
>>
>>24765458
The point is to start with a mobile home and then put forth the time and money to get proper permits to build a nicer home. The tiny home keksheds are on little trailers which is why they don't need permits but why bother when you can get a larger already built trailer home.
>>
>>24765546

Stop lying. The tiny homes are not on trailiers, but regular foundations. Have you done even the tiniest bit of research on the matter?

I guess living in a shitty house would be motivation to speed things up, but it's a waste. Continue to live in your parents house or shitty studio apartment and go build on the weekends. Build the nicer home to start with instead of wasting time and money on a dump. Even new mobile homes are shit. My parents bought a new one 5 years ago. It was a piece of shit then, and it's somehow even worse now. They got it straight from the factory and everything. Mobile homes is a terrible idea. Even a canvas tent would be an improvement. Hell, some people stay with the canvas tent idea. They're called yurts. Cheaper and much nicer than any mobile home.

Why do you only care about size? You can get a plain unfurnished steel warehouse for the price of some mcmansion. Just imagine, 15,000 square feet. Square footage is all that matters if we're to believe your blatant bullshit right?
>>
>>24759005

Its all fun and games in the shire until the marauders appear.
>>
>>24760138

I know this hut! It was build by hand by some woman. Its actually a trailer.
>>
File: P7310005.jpg (384 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
P7310005.jpg
384 KB, 1280x960
>>24765754
>the tiny homes are not on trailers
They are. Here in California there are size limits and it's not legal to build a 12x12 house. Building codes were manipulated so that you were forced to get a larger house, in my area 800 square feet is the absolute minimum. Maybe where you live you have the freedom to not worry about building code but here all the hipsters build tiny homes on trailers to stay legal. The whole reason why trailer homes became big was because you don't have to worry about building codes since it's not technically a "house". As for a warehouse, you won't even be able to get a permit to build one on your land in most cases. If you build it without the proper paperwork the state will force you to tear it down, the same goes for building a tiny shed without paperwork. I know this may be hard to understand if you live in BFE Montana but you really aren't free to do whatever you want with your land in a lot of places in the United States.
>inb4 just move
>>
>>24758193

2 decades ago 350grand was enough for a medium luxury family home
>>
>>24765941
Wasn't there an issue about these things because of the homeless people?

Some dude built a bunch of houses out of recycled trash. Like tiny houses, most are mobile. You can pull them on wheels.

Cali gets mad cuz homeless now have homes, so they implement some zoning laws or something.
>>
>>24765941

>inb4 just move

So you anticipated that response. What is your reason for not just moving then? Most places you don't need permission forms signed in triplicate by the king to wipe your ass after a shit. California sounds like some backwards ass 3rd world hellhole. You couldn't pay me enough to move there. I guess not everyone would be able to do nice homes unless they build on a shitty trailer or move somewhere less shitty. It's as simple as moving. Living in the city defeats much of the purpose of a tiny home anyway. Instead of nigga stole my bicycle it'd be nigga stole my goat.
>>
File: yurt.jpg (12 KB, 273x185) Image search: [Google]
yurt.jpg
12 KB, 273x185
Tell me about the yurts.
>>
>>24766539
>my opinion
Rich kids' toys. Circular design is inefficient for a living space, and they're rarely built as full-time residences. Just look at the design on yours. It's a fairly large room, yet with one bed, a couch, and a small table it already looks cramped.

It might be possible to design working interior designs for circular residences, but it wouldn't look like a normal house. Again, seriously, look at your pic's floorplan. It's an incredibly large single room, without very much furniture, but it looks incredibly cramped.
>>
File: ww.jpg (280 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
ww.jpg
280 KB, 1024x683
>>24766267
The Zoning laws have been in place for a long time. As for homeless shacks, just about every state tries to destroy them. They can't do anything if it's built on a mobile platform but the homeless can't afford a trailer or vehicle to tow them. Here's a good video that's related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9Q_1RiShtI

>>24766321
The reason why I haven't moved is because motorcycling is the main reason I haven't anhero'd. The Bay Area has the best riding roads and most racetracks which is why I put up with things here. As for your whole city issue, I don't even live in the city. Zoning laws can cover a whole state or certain counties but the places without them also don't have any form of employment. The majority of the country has laws that don't allow permanent "tiny homes". If you work from home then you can live in a desolate county that allows you full freedom with no worries but most of us don't do that. Most cities and nice towns want to prevent huge shanty towns like what you see in the third world so they create laws to force you to live in a good goy house. The easiest way around that is by building on a mobile platform. I could move to BFE but there's just a little more to life for me than shitposting on image boards from home.
>>
>>24766684
>bay area
>not city
There are some cool rural-feeling neighborhoods in that area, great climate too.
>huge shanty towns
Seattle's a nightmare of this. Some areas of the city look like refugee camps, but it's mostly just homeless cokeheads as far as I know.
>>
>>24766733
I live in the Santa Cruz mountains, it's definitely not the city.
>>
>>24766684

Could you get around the zoning laws by having a really big room without walls or ceiling attached to the strucute? You could call it a sun room or something cheeky like that. Or could you just build a big shell of a house that is left incomplete, mainly just to support the facade, then have your actual tiny house inside the hollow house? There has to be some kind of way around it.
>>
I absolutely recommend you growing some crops on your own.
Start out with lentils, onions and basil (climate granted.) Potatoes do the job as well. Self-reliance is a good thing. Go on
>>
>>24767330

Potatoes are good and easy to grow but I always feel like a jackass growing them when they're so cheap and I could be growing stuff like tarragon, artichokes, or weird ass hard to get vegetables to korean radish or heirloom shit.

Garlic is cheap too but I like the way it looks. It's as pretty as an ornamental.
>>
File: khem-snö.jpg (348 KB, 1280x1266) Image search: [Google]
khem-snö.jpg
348 KB, 1280x1266
>>24758193
it's my dream to live that kind of life, also get a dog
>>
>>24767170
It's really not that easy to get around, you might as well build a bedroom rather than a sun room. The owner of the Tumble Weed homes company talks about it pretty well in Tiny house a story about living small.
>>
>>24767454

What kind of dog bump

I love cooler weather, but snow is kind of shitty when you can't be comfy and just look at it. Tennessee and North Carolina are as far north as I can go I'm afraid. Maybe once we have Kroger delivering goods by drone, but until then it would be hard. Even if I design my driveway with snow melting water lines there is still the road and people driving like retards in winter.
>>
>>24768477
get an ATV and don't use the roads in winter
>>
>>24768477

Jamthund or german shepherd
>>
>>24768734
>Jamthund

Wasn't aware this was a breed, very pretty dog.
Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.