[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
25+ thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 235
Thread images: 35
File: 1391076213795.png (128 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1391076213795.png
128 KB, 1000x1000
25 and older bots please report in. How are you holding up?

>tfw 18 years old was a decade ago
And I still have no idea what to do with my life.
>>
I turn 26 soon. Still a kissless neet virgin. I feel bad for making my mom do all the working sometimes.
>>
>>24733899

How are you kissless at that age?
>>
>>24733899
Another guy, over 26 here. Not a NEET, in fact I have a decent job, but still KV.
>>
File: 1449011830875.jpg (25 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1449011830875.jpg
25 KB, 600x600
>>24733908
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
I can see the trajectory of my life, and it doesn't lead anywhere good. I've wasted my 20s, my thirties are approaching, and I honestly just want to die. When I was younger I thought I could turn my life around, but after so many failures I realize now that I'm fucking garbage, and I'm too shitty to change myself.
>>
Just turned 26, still shitposting 10 hours a day like when I was 14. I kinda wish I enjoyed it less already...
>>
File: dead.jpg (81 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
dead.jpg
81 KB, 645x773
25yo NEET here, i've worked before but i'm out of job for 1 year now and things are going downhill fast here, i don't think i will be able to continue with this shitty ass existence, so much failure and depression, fucking hell.
>>
File: 129571408592.gif (1 MB, 200x156) Image search: [Google]
129571408592.gif
1 MB, 200x156
>29
>been NEET for 13 years
>dad STILL has his hopes up
>mom lost hope almost a decade ago
>less than a year until wizardhood
>going to cast the mightiest spell
>>

Was really into the whole tfw no gf in my teens since it felt like I'm missing out something crucial, that i'm falling back in the race to grow compared to my peers.
Now I don't give a fuck. I have embraced neetdom and hopelessness.
>>
File: IMG_2788.jpg (70 KB, 527x396) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2788.jpg
70 KB, 527x396
25 here, 26 in 21 days.

Just finished up a week at my new job, after leaving my previous one of which I worked with a 42 year old women who I was infatuated with, but could never have.

She drove me to depression not being able to have her so it's probably best that I never see her again....
>>
>40 in a few days. Incel.

Feels gramps man.
>>
>tfw still 24 KV

sup granpas
>>
>>24733958
Please cast Wrath of God.
>>
>>24733919

As long as you have a job, that's a steady base. You can still improve upon that. There's hope.

>>24733947

How do you not feel guilt? I'm 26 and the regrets and guilt about wasting it and not doing anything are killing me. The only reason I still turn on the computer for a few minutes is to complain on here.
>>
File: 1405844844860.jpg (117 KB, 300x900) Image search: [Google]
1405844844860.jpg
117 KB, 300x900
>>24733979

>getting paranoid about starting to forget things or being clumsy
>>
>25
>wasted every day of my life
>not sure if there's still time to fix my life
>probably will suicide by 30
>>
27 year-old normie postage reporting, just got outta bed, waiting for my gfs Christmas presents to be delivered whilst she's off out to buy decorations for our first tree.

>REEEEEEE get out normie!!
No, I've been coming here since 07-08, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>24733979

>incel

What does that mean? I'm not up-to-date with the latest terminology.
>>
>>24733998
oldfag, not postage.
>>
>>24733998

Yet you're still more pathetic than all of us in here for being so vain and desperate that you have to brag online about your "great" life to a bunch of random people sharing their thoughts about a specific rather sad part of their life.
>>
File: not obese.jpg (138 KB, 500x900) Image search: [Google]
not obese.jpg
138 KB, 500x900
>>24733981
Reading the book that covers that spell as we speak.

PREPARE FOR HIS COMING
>>
>25
>shit job
>suicidal and angry as fuck
>>
Cus im fat as fuck but fatties are gross and im a neet so i cant afford a prostitute, The one time I went all the bitch did was let me feel her titties
>>
>>24733855
30 checking in. I'm a recovered robot, but its still sad as fuck that I've been on 4chan for ten years.
>>
> 27
> just had a kid
> wife and I are bogged down with student loans for useless degrees
> small town
> want to make a career change to work with plants, no idea how to start
> constantly thinking about my stupid financial situation

I just want to garden all day.
>>
Recently turned 27. I'm just afraid to think that 2016 is less than a month away. Another years of misery, that is 2015. I don't want to repeat this
>>
>>24734010
The thread asked how 25+ robots were holding up and I answered. I only mentioned the oldfag etc to try and deflect some of the butthurt that would inevitably be thrown my way.
Now if you are quite finished being hostile and intolerant I would quite like to sit in and listen and identify with your robot feels as I was, after all, a robot for a very long time.
>>
>>24734108
This is not your board
>>
> 29
> Workless for 2 years
> Past 4 years been fun, but now im living with family
> i got myself in this situation, but i dont want to put in the work to change it yet
> i still have 5 years to apply to airforce, and a week to NASA
> binge drinking, eating, and smoking because i miss the last 4 years of living on my own
> no friends in this new town
> mental disorders coming to the forefront
>>
>>24734171

Oh, look guys, the board owner is here. Any questions, take it up with this guy.
>>
>>24733855
>28
>neet
>never had a real job
>go to bed most nights thinking of suicide

Not sure how/if I can turn things around.
>>
Today's my 28th birthday. NEET of course. No girlfriend. Oh well. Here's to another year eh?
>>
>>24735475
Can only get better, r-right?
>>
>>24734000
Involuntarily celibate trip0
>>
I'm a failed normie, almost 25 and barely getting my undergraduate degree. Gpa too low to get into most competitive upper graduate programs.

I'm fuckdd into a life of mediocrity
>>
>tfw 30
>tfw browsing 4chan for 10 fucking years
it's an existential feel
>>
Neutral.

> 26 / heavily depressed
> But making good money as dev
> Due to good looks, getting attention from grills on dating sites, clubs, events
> Unless qt redhead hipster, there is zero interest
> Thus will probably never get gf, even when driving i8
>>
File: why-00044.png (149 KB, 326x302) Image search: [Google]
why-00044.png
149 KB, 326x302
I make $12k a year doing physical labor and I have tons of pains that won't go away now.
My life is already half way over, what do I have to look forward to now?
>>
>>24736145
Are you Mexican?

>Unoriginal comment.
>>
>>24736185
No, I'm white. I'm too stupid for college and too poor for anything else.
>>
>>24733937

99% of people who have tried to kill themselves, but survived, regretted their decision and were glad to be alive.

Sometimes we get so stuck in our ideals that we never realize what life actually is.

What is different between a successful person and a failed person?
Successful person has failed more times than the failed person has tried.

You have time. You have all your limbs. You have more opportunities to change yourself than you can possibly imagine.
It's all in your head. Imagine your perfect self, no matter how silly - and start working towards it. Right NOW.

>>24733950

Then find a job that you are suitable for. Even if it's a lower-end job that pays less.
Don't just waste your time, your life, staring at a screen.

If all else fails, just volunteer. Experience different things and take risks. You wont get anywhere trying to live life on safe mode.

>>24733958

Start doing something. Anything.
Random advice : take up mechanics
It's relatively easy to learn, it pays pretty well and it's fun to do.

Who gives a shit about virginity. That isn't a purpose why we exist. Spend time doing new things.

>>24733962

You arent missing anything crucial. It's just one of the semi-normal things.
There are plenty, and I mean more "normal" people without gf/bf than you realize. It isn't something that simply falls on your lap. Though it might if you've got the looks, charisma and happen to be in the right place at the right time.

>>24733994

There is always time.
20's are just your first years tasting the adult life.
30's are the years when fun really starts, unless you fucked up and already have a kid on the way.

Same advice to you, try experiencing new things. New hobbies. Travel new places, meet new people. New jobs.

>>24734043

If unhappy with your job, then apply for other ones.
Don't quit unless you actually land one.

>>24734128

Make it a year of change.
It's up to you.
>>
>>24736203
How do you survive on 12k in America? I'm a eurofag btw, we assume anyone who isn't rich in America has to work two jobs to get by.
>>
>>24736273
I live with my family. You realize most people don't kick their kids out when they're 18, right? That was just boomer nonsense.
>>
File: 2015-bmw-i8-drive-review-06.jpg (597 KB, 1900x1267) Image search: [Google]
2015-bmw-i8-drive-review-06.jpg
597 KB, 1900x1267
>>24735923

What is life of mediocrity for you? Low pay?

Take up programming, or web-design or networking.
They all pay well and are actually very easy to learn, even for people with no background in IT.

>>24735988

i8? As in, the vehicle on image?
By driving that you should have no trouble getting any girl, unless you look like a psycopath.

>>24736145

Have you thought about other professions?

You can literally change your life in 24h.
Fly to London, apply as a bartender, rent a flat with some flatmates.
Start working out, start volunteering at your spare time and read couple of books every week.
Nothing is stopping you.
>>
>>24734108
Gardening is the chillest work I've ever done. It's almost a pity when you get paid for doing something you enjoy
>>
Did you guys expect to be on this board at your age?
I'm 20 right now, and I've tried quitting 4chan (at least r9k) several times, but keep returning.
>>
>>24736343
>Have you thought about other professions?
No.

>You can literally change your life in 24h.
>Fly to London, apply as a bartender, rent a flat with some flatmates.
>Start working out, start volunteering at your spare time and read couple of books every week.
>Nothing is stopping you.
This thread is 25+ only.
>>
File: 1231241512.jpg (29 KB, 800x76) Image search: [Google]
1231241512.jpg
29 KB, 800x76
>>24733908
>how are you kissless at THAT age, anon ?
>>
>>24736380
Yes. I expect to be posting on 4chan (or some kind of imageboard at least) until the concept of an imageboard dies.
>>
>>24736380
Don't really come here as often as I used to. Sometimes I just hit up 4chan because there's nothing better to do.

This place gets a bit depressing if you spend all day on it, but in limited amounts it's a pretty decent site.
>>
>>24736383

> This thread is 25+ only.

I'm 27.
And did something similar in a week.

> Applied for a job overseas
> Got a phone interview next day
> Approval Email the one after
> Quit current job & flew to Oslo
> Rented a flat with some random girl
> Volunteer once a week in local animal shelter

Expand your mind.
>>
>>24736343
Fly to London, apply as a bartender, rent a flat with some flatmates.
Start working out, start volunteering at your spare time and read couple of books every week.
Nothing is stopping you.

Delusional yank. You'll end up living in shithole, flat sharing with 6 pakis. And unless you have 3 years experience as a barman you won't be hired.
>>
>tfw 23 and going bald
>>
>>24736465
Why would any small business hire a foreigner who doesn't even have documents allowing them to live and work in the country?
I don't believe you.
>>
>>24736383
>>Nothing is stopping you.

Yeah because visas and travel expenses don't exist.
>>
>>24736519
I was quoting the person I replied to, anon.
>>
30. Dropped my 12 year career in finance and going to uni next year to do nursing.

Back at the gym and feel great. Starting to get the body back that I had in my early 20's. Diet is better than its ever been.

I feel good and am optimistic about my future for the first time in ages. Still a virgin but if I get into uni next year I'll be surrounded by women so there's no worries about that.

Moving in with my best mate soon. It's going to be a year filled with bro times, growing my own vegi patch and learning new challenging things.

All the best fellow robots.
>>
File: adfgadfg.jpg (657 KB, 1617x1761) Image search: [Google]
adfgadfg.jpg
657 KB, 1617x1761
>>24736497

iktf man.

>hair is perfectly okay in May
>realize top and my right side is thinning a bit in August
>now it looks like this

I got it buzzed again today but this shit is depressing the hell out of me, am I dying or something? Is it possible to shed this badly in 3 fucking months?

>>24736543

Ah yeah, sorry man. Quoted the wrong person.
>>
>>24736548
>30. Dropped my 12 year career in finance
Didn't like working for your dad, huh?
>>
>>24736573
No. Go to a doctor.
>>
>>24735475
Happy Bday anon, ily
>>
>>24736573
Thats actually a lot of hair to lose in just 3 months there could be something causing it other than genetics

mines just been thinning out on the sides for the past year
>>
>>24736580
Funny you say that, my last year I did join my dad's company. Probaby the final push I needed to go out and go after something that interested me.

I started as a filing clerk for a large insurer when I was 18 and worked my way up from there.

I know what you're insinuating though :)
>>
>>24736650
Well you got extremely lucky then
>tfw working the same job I did when I was 18
>will be 28 years old before Trump even leaves office
What a useless life I've had.
>>
>>24736343
what about a passport? work visa? and hostel costs before getting the flat? think of those things also?

it is a nice thought but its not that simple in real life
>>
>>24736677
Wouldn't say luck had anything to do with it. When I finised high school I didn't know what I wanted to do so I applied for the most basic office job I could find and ended up staying in that industry until now.

I guess I am lucky that I have parents that want me to be happy and dont care if I'm putting an established career behind me.
>>
>>24736677
BTW you're 28...that's nothing my friend. There is still plenty of time to do something you have a passion for.

All the best friend.
>>
>>24736752
How were you able to get an office job with no college or experience?
The only places that would hire me were McJobs.
>>
What are your biggest regrets, anons?
>>
File: 1448843203489.jpg (50 KB, 526x560) Image search: [Google]
1448843203489.jpg
50 KB, 526x560
>>24736242
try hard you fag ass normalfag tripfaggot
>>
>38
>just....just waiting
>dont know what for
>maybe something more will happen
>this cant be it? is life meant to be this boring?
>so I wait
>car crash
>heart attack
>anything.....a legitimate reason for being dead without putting my family through a suicide

I dont even know what I am any more....robot? cyborg? failed normie? not a chad - thats for sure.
Im not a virgin, have an enjoyable job, rent a nice house.
I only fuck hookers, last girlfriend was literally a decade ago. Job salary is a bad joke, have a couple of aquaintances and no friends.

I dunno......What am I supposed to do?
>>
File: 2.jpg (187 KB, 1225x861) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
187 KB, 1225x861
>>24736610
>>24736638

It used to look like this in July. I don't have money for a doctor, I live in a shitty 3rd world country and make 6k a year or something.
>>
24 suicidal. Losing everything day by day. Wha'ts the fucking point anymore
>>
27 y/o here. Failed normal fag.
But since I was 18, everything has been just a fucking nightmare. It's even surreal to think how can I be alive with my physical condition and my poor decissions I've taken. Life is just meh for me now, just waiting to die because ture optimistic faggots are the ones who commit suicide.
>>
>>24736773
The job required me to file things in a filing cabinet...what college degree would be required for that. The rest of my role was doing some processing on the pc which was all learnt on the job. I had previous job history from working at a supermarket which I guess helped at that age.

I live in Australia so there may also be more opportunity over here.
>>
>>24736507

You can freely travel in Europe as long as you have European citizenship fyi.
>>
29 year old kv here.

Still live at home. Mom does most of the cleaning, cooking, etc., though i can learn.

Work a shitty job, desk having two degrees. Wishing I were better at math so I could do accounting (and make my business degree useful), or I were less clumsy so I could do a trade.

I've no friends. I hung out with my next-door neighbor and my brother through the 90s and 00s, though they now are out of the province. I have zero luck with women. I've been on a few first dates, but a combo of me being shy, spergy and being 3 or 4 out of 10 doesn't help.

Spend most of my days playing video games, drinking coffee in the morning and beer in the evening, or working. I hangout with my cousins two kids about once a week, which is the highlight of my week

I am a little sad, but not suicidal. More apathetic than anything.
>>
>>24736343
>Fly to London, apply as a bartender, rent a flat with some flatmates.

what is a work visa, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>24736882
>The job required me to file things in a filing cabinet...what college degree would be required for that.
Have you tried looking at office jobs lately? They want 2-3 years of experience or a college degree. I'm not even kidding, go look. Even the government jobs.
>>
>>24736507
Norway is part of the EEA, so you don't need documents to live and work there if you're from another EEA member state
>>
>>24737146
That's great. Most people on this site, especially at this hour, are Americans.
>>
>tfw you realize that the normalfag "motivation" posts don't apply to you because they don't give a fuck about the 20% of robots that actually have mental health issues, and they have no idea how to fix someone who is actually broken.
>>
>>24737126
I looked a little while ago actually as I was curious at what was available. Entry lvl roles are much the same, no previous experience required (I'm talking admin assistant roles) you know, bottom of the bottom etc.

I do admit the job market has definitely tightened though.
>>
>>24736795
you're just having one of those decades
>>
>>24737232
depends on where you are. I just looked on indeed, the first Admin Assistant job wanted 3-5 years. The first phone receptionist job wants 1-2 years
>>
I'll be 26 in 9 days. I just e-mailed a librarian asking if there's any positions available. It's right next to where I live, and I've wanted to work in a library for years. They probably won't read it let alone answer. If they do answer, they'll probably bring up volunteering. I want to kill myself.
>>
I just got furloughed from my job on Wednesday.

Barely hanging in with all of this boredom. My go to bar is even closed for most of happy hour today for some private party.

Life is suffering.

;_;
>>
>>24733855
Try 32, divorced parent about to lose his job
>still no direction in life
>>
>>24733855
27yo robot reporting in

it's a nice friday night here
>>
>>24737964
You have custody?
>>
>tfw almost 30 and just starting school again
>majority of students are fresh out of highschool and in full blown panic mode
>tfw realize enjoying my 20s was the best choice of my life.
>>
>>24737096
What is you can get a visa pretty easily, faggot
>>
File: dubs check'em jew.jpg (58 KB, 364x315) Image search: [Google]
dubs check'em jew.jpg
58 KB, 364x315
27yo failed normie. i'm okay...2 friends see like once a month...going to gym helps...my stomach is almost flat, so i have a couple of goals...applying to research jobs need to study for an exam and shit....just need a job tried of not having my own money... i'm a vol emt so hopefully i'll get paid soon... advise for others struggling...find a short program to complete...like a trade job...research work interests and go get regular exercise...oh and if you are really fucked go see a doctor/ help!
>>
File: stronger.png (338 KB, 511x489) Image search: [Google]
stronger.png
338 KB, 511x489
>>24736852
There was a few years I was mostly just waiting to die. Honestly try to find any job that will hire you at first. I got in with a job I like still working on a place. Had a nice car for a while there felt god damn amazing to have a cool job and nice car. Stressed about finding another vehicle but 2 steps forward 1 step back was still 1 step forward.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 258x245
>>24737964
>getting married
>having children
>relying on being a wagekek

You deserve it
>>
File: femrg.png (829 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
femrg.png
829 KB, 1500x1500
>Just turned 25.
>College dropout
>White collar job making 55k a year plus side business (it's not bad I know)
>Still a virgin (not kissless, but the last one was 5 years ago)
>No friends
>Hardly leave my room aside from work and grocery shopping

I don't have to interact with others much with my job and I've had the same one for several years now. Not having to interact sounds like paradise to many of you (it did for me as well), but you'd be surprised how quickly the limited social skills you have will go away if you don't use them. I can hardly hold a conversation anymore.

I feel like I'm wasting my life, I've only done a few interesting things within the past 5 years and they were by myself. I'm not interested in a gf but I do want to have some kind of relationships with other people. Communicating anonymously on the internet for social interaction is not an adequate substitute.
>>
>>24738505
>College dropout
>White collar job making 55k a year

How the fuck? Are you another Australian with a highly inflated salary?
>>
>>24738537
Nope, I just used to have worthwhile connections that landed me the job.

It wasn't from my parents, but in my late teens I really put myself out there in the business community and tried to make important acquaintances.

Of course since then I've pretty much turned into a lazy blob that spends half the day surfing the internet and the other half working.
>>
I'm 25. This is my post >>24738477

I feel like I'm always on the verge of trying to be normal and giving up trying. I am a wagekek right now, and I have had a few jobs before, but I have always quit my jobs suddenly around the one year mark and gone and done something "weird" instead. I am approaching one year at my current job and I am feeling worried. I wish I could just get austimbux tbdesu.
>>
>>24738598
How did you "put yourself out there" anon? I'm 20 and dropping out soon and need to find a job like you have by then.
>>
>>24733855
29 here. recently lost my shit job. I wont lie, it's looking bleak
>>
>>24733855

>I still have no idea what to do with my life.

My wizard powers have revealed to me that nobody knows what they are going to do with their lives. Only things that matters is what you are doing with your life.
>>
4chan always told me that the dating game turned on its head at 25. They were right. I'm pretty much a normie now. There's no way I'll become a wizard at this rate.
>>
>>24738623
It was a combination of developing in-demand skills and hanging out in the right places. I developed my programming skills in my late teens because that's what I saw as something that was easily accessible but still valuable. Without any kind of skills, the people you're talking to won't see you as having value.

As far as the "right places", try looking into entrepreneurial circles. Verge is a popular one now, if you don't know of any just look on meetup.com. Entrepreneurs in startups are often desperate and are willing to talk to anyone. Show them your skills (examples you've done) and offer to "help out" on a small project for experience. This isn't some kind of internship, rather a way to get in their good graces. Once they see you're capable they might pay you for contract work in the future.

Do this for a few people and you'll build yourself a reputation. Even if the people you worked with don't have money they probably know others that do, seek those people out and use the people you helped as a reference.

I don't know man, it's normie as fuck. I sure as hell couldn't do it anymore with my decayed social skills. Good luck.
>>
File: osl.jpg (35 KB, 654x189) Image search: [Google]
osl.jpg
35 KB, 654x189
30. I have about $200 in my checking account. I have no practical job experience; I've only done odd jobs here and there for my family who take pity on me. Never had a gf. Already completely bald and starting to become fat. I seriously thought about shooting myself a few nights ago but on a whim bought a one way ticket to Oslo instead since ticket prices are less than $200 out of JFK. I won't be able to afford accommodations sp I'm hoping the elements prove too extreme for my body and I freeze to death.
>>
>>24738788
Oslo in december shouldn't be too bad. I'm about 2 hours from Oslo (but in Sweden).
It's cold at night, but not freeze-to-death cold.
That happens in jan-feb.
>>
>>24737126
I don't get it. I work in IT (did you try turning the computer off and on?) and make $70k a year. Not bragging as I bet I'd make more money if I went to college and studied IT shit. I pretty much dropped out of school and got a job fixing computers after being a KV NEET for years. Moved my way up and here I am at 32 with a livable wage at least. I encounter people with degrees working shit tier office jobs requiring years of experience with a 4 year degree to fucking file papers and write emails. They get pretty bitter knowing the IT departments lowest paid newbies make more than them. I personally don't understand why people get educated and settle for shitty jobs. If I was smart enough to get educated is try to work my way I 6 figures.
>>
>>24738717
Thanks for the advice. I don't know how to program but I suppose I could learn it or something else that would provide me value as a wagekek.

I hope you get out of the rut you're in.
>>
>>24738788
What do you plan to do once you're in Oslo?

I hope you don't freeze anon
>>
>>24737158
wtf, the American neets will only just be waking up around now
>>
>>24738870
It's an employer's market that's royally fucking graduates of the past 5 years. They're afraid with all the new degree requirements, that degreed people will take their jobs so they'd rather hire someone with a lower or no degree at all. You're lucky you're in your 30s. At least you had a chance back then.
>>
>>24738788
say you are of syrian descent and of islam, and you could claim benefits. you could also rape some womyn screaming allahu akbar, and they probably wouldnt even press charges, because they are very tolerant
>>
>>24738993
It was not easy and I probably could have gotten where I am way easier with a degree but I regret nothing. I guess I am lucky I got to enjoy my 20's while most of my highschool friends started families after college. It sure is lonely knowing I'll have no one in my life when I'm old and dying.
>>
File: reine norway.jpg (357 KB, 1623x1080) Image search: [Google]
reine norway.jpg
357 KB, 1623x1080
>>24738788
Norway's beautiful, you'll enjoy it
>>
>>24738924
walk around I guess. I kind of want to just head north and see what happens.
>>
>>24737146
Eh... It's not quite that simple with Norway. It's not a full member of the EU so it has a few extra rules of their own.
>>
I'm 26. I've put my penis in about eight different women in my time. Funny enough, I've fucked more women than my dad and brother combined. I'm overweight but strong as fuck because I work construction retail, which is pretty much lifting heavy things all day. I don't go anywhere in my freetime, I spend it getting drunk/high and staring at a glowing screen. I'm a pretty good artist but I'm too lazy and unmotivated to make a career of it, so its just an occasional hobby. I do nothing to increase my attraction to single women, my room is a fucking mess and I'm a mysogenist at heart. I don't trust women but my sex drive is through the roof. I do erp's on f-list when in the mood, which is my dark secret. At least I have a steady job, a beast friend roommate who relates to my anxiety and depression, and I don't live with my parents. I've never had a relationship last more than three months. I always get bored with every woman I date.
>>
File: 1434260763874.jpg (118 KB, 918x720) Image search: [Google]
1434260763874.jpg
118 KB, 918x720
>>24733855
>26
>no job, but paid minwage from GI Bill
>not kissless, but single for 2 years now
>my only friend is my ex

I only ever get depressed coming here, but I like coming here. Otherwise, a hearty fap usually ejects brain chemicals or something and I get through the day just fine. Bourbon helps too.

I don't know if I'm an alcoholic. I don't take anything to school, but it makes sitting on my ass in front of a screen more entertaining.
>>
>>24733855
24 and 10 months here. Im scared.
>>
>>24736548
>if I get into uni next year I'll be surrounded by women so there's no worries about that.

Just a hint anon. I'm 25 and most girls aren't interested. Not that they're interesting; they're vapid tumblr feminists who'd probably call you a rapist for visiting 4chan.
>>
>>24738095
Yanks can't get visas easily for the UK

UK is one of the hardest countries on the planet (despite what toss like the Daily Mail says) to get a visa for if you're non-EU.
>>
>>24734166
If you're an oldfag, you already knew what OP meant. So stop lying to yourself.
>>
Have a degree in history and a job paying 40k burger dollars a year so I am okay. Still living at home but my dad's going to move out next year and my buds from high school are going to move in.
>>
>>24736242
God, you sound like such a stupid shit, you know one of those faggots who thinks he has these original thoughts that nobody else thought of...
>>
>25
>been to five interviews in the past 3 months
>can't even get hired for a call-center
>still 3 years to finish my mickey mouse degree as i fucked first year
>still live with mum
>kv
>lost all motivation to work out and am now 12kg overweight

I still have hope, but it's getting bleaker every year
>>
>>24739714
Mickey mouse?
>>
>>24739713
The word you're looking for is "platitudes"

Normies live by them. Tedious as fuck
>>
File: 1434414910983.jpg (61 KB, 530x444) Image search: [Google]
1434414910983.jpg
61 KB, 530x444
>28 years old.
>Worked in oil n gas and recently got retrenched due to low oil prices ( thx sandnigger)
>Been trying to find job in other industries for the past 2 months but still got no positive response.
>Have a wife and a kid.
>starting to feel that i have failed as a husband.
>starting to feel depressed.

The future looks bleak and scary.
>>
>>24739747
>Mickey Mouse degrees (or Mickey Mouse courses, known as bird courses in Canada[1]) is a term for university degree courses regarded as worthless or irrelevant.
>>
>>24738505
>White collar job making 55k a year
>don't have to interact with others much
WHAT
FUCKING
JOB
>>
>26
>Have gf somehow
>NEET tho after laid off from summer job
>>
been 25 for a couple months now.. im a failed normie somewhere in between a manlet and a chad because im definetely not bad looking... just very passive meek and not even as shy as some fags seem... i dont know how i got to this point but here i am smoking my bong all day everyday.. in best case senario i could turn it around in 3 months give or take but i dont know i hate my job
>>
>>24739903
>have a wife and kid

You're not a fucking robot faggot kill yourself
>>
>>24739903
Get the fuck out normal scum beta. This is an omega board.
>>
>>24733855
35 yo here. I'll be here as much as I can. The aliens will come in 2019.
>>
File: 1415338900182.jpg (39 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1415338900182.jpg
39 KB, 340x340
>>24740086
I can't. Been browsing r9k since few years ago when i was a virgin neet robot. Its hard to leave r9k.
>>
>>24740209
He's so normal, even daily consumption of feel posting and women-hate posting doesn't stop him from getting laid.
>>
27 and i have given up

used to have my own place and a well paying job, but i was still a KV and it depressed me to no end. now i have none of that, i quit my job just living off my savings as a NEET waiting to die
>>
>26
>Stable job, car, own appartment, can pay bills without problems, alright looks, not fat or anything
>Only ever met girls on the internet. Had sex plenty of times etc.
>Never meet a girl outside of the internet, ever
>3 friends whom one I see a few times a year, other 2 almost never
>Spend most weekends alone
>Decided not to meet girls over the internet anymore, lowering my chances to 0%

I don't see how I'm going to build friendships at this age. It's only been going downwards since I started working. And since I don't go out etc, I don't see how I will find a woman either.
>>
>>24733855
>28
>got worthless ba degree from crappy state school 4 years ago
>FINALLY got a near min wage part time job a year ago after being unemployed for years
>no opportunity for advancement
>feel like the weird older guy at work
>pay is shit ($12k a year)
>annoyed by being bossed around by a 22 year old supervisor that takes his job WAY too seriously
>Feel even worse that my manager is a 28 year old woman that makes 5 times as much as I do each year
>thinking of going back to school but feel like it will be another pointless waste of time again.
>no friends (I made like two friends while in college, but they never reach out to me anymore even though I've reached out to them a few times since graduating)
>never had a gf
>khhv
>live with parents
>really feel like they are disgusted by me even though they say they are trying to help me
>the pester me if I dont see a psychologist
>usually just feel like garbage after talking to psychologist because we usually just discuss how Im not "normal" (such as how my job isnt really fitting for someone my age, or how I dont have any friends or a significant other)
>feel best when I stay locked in my room and immerse myself in video games or other distractions
>>
>29
>Got out of the Army in August
>Managed to save up over $10k before I got out
>Moved back in with my mom while I job hunt
>Want to live with my brother but he has a single mom gf who lives with him
>Tell him to throw her out
>He actually does it the absolute madman
>Move into 2BR Apt with brother
>Go to bar every weekend
>day consists of me waiting for him to come home so we can play bro-op video games all night or fighting games

Life is actually fine right now, boys.
>>
>>24739968
Programmer.

I started off having to interact with people more than I do now, but as I've gotten more experience I was left to do as I please and mainly communicate through email now.
>>
>>24741062
same job but it was the opposite for me

started off never having to talk to anyone but as i improved and got promoted i did less coding and spent all day in meetings with normies

i hated it
>>
>>24733855
Inheriting a fair amount of money from my mother who died. Not sure what to do with my life. Everything feels pretty pointless and people in general are thoroughly dull it seems. Fun and games in general, really.
>>
>25
>have a 2 year old son
>his mother is a literal psycho, also the first girl who I fucked, 4 years back
>very rocky relationship, don't feel appreciated and have reasons to doubt her loyalty
>she had a relationship with a gun violent motherfucker while I was homeless, been homeless twice
>child got taken into custody, now living with his mom due to me not having shit togheter
>fucking jobless
>flirting with another girl, deep in the friend zone
>ingrown ass hair surgery this week, have an open wound which takes till March to heal
>get medical help twice a day, can't basically leave the house much
>can't stand my parents and neither can they stand me (been kicked out before)
>stuck in this fucked up situation
>ass hurts so fucking much, can't work
>Due to traumas of the first love of my life treating me like shit and my son taken away from me I can't focus and can't keep jobs even if over qualified
>emotional eater, used to be in shape, look like shit now
>basically spend most of my money on weed cause I cannot cope otherwise

All am hoping now is that other girl actually likes me, if not I'll
probably close off from everyone. Only my son excluded. My chances aren't too great.
>>
>>24733908
A first kiss is pretty hard to come by after high school. I'm one of the lucky ones. Got my first real kiss when I was 23, which should have been impossible considering my social circumstances.
>>
>>24739581
That's a fucking sweet deal.
>>
I turn 26 next month. Im gonna end it at 30. Heading to jap for the Olympic games then blowing my brains when i come back home.
>>
Daily reminder that I will marry any fembot ITT regardless of looks and love her forever.
>>
>>24736242
>It's all in your head. Imagine your perfect self, no matter how silly - and start working towards it. Right NOW.
Ok, it will take me about 2800 years for the bare minimum. Now what.
>>
>>24733855
this is already your life
>>
>>24743175
No it's not. True life begins on the other side.
>>
File: 1443643993873.jpg (12 KB, 300x232) Image search: [Google]
1443643993873.jpg
12 KB, 300x232
-what were you at my age (19)

-How did you think you would look like now (your courrent 25+ age)

-what are you now

(job, friends from hs and uni, diplomas, work, family, situation)
?
I need to know what i can expect
>>
>>24744047
>what were you at my age (19)
when my 'depression' started kicking in. had to repeat last year of highschool

>How did you think you would look like now
graduated and starting a career, with a gf

>what are you now
'crippling despair, loneliness and depression'
>>
>>24733972
is that her?
You have been muted for 1 second, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>24744047
>virgin and depressed about it
>tfw no gf basically
>could at least find jobs, not great ones but I'd settle for anything shitty from that period in time right now
>awkward as fuck, social anxiety officially diagnosed
>had no idea which direction to go in life, still don't
>felt stuck in the system, still do, even more so
>was at least still moderately /fit/

Everyone also loves to tell me how much better I looked back then
>>
File: misato sip.jpg (74 KB, 1068x600) Image search: [Google]
misato sip.jpg
74 KB, 1068x600
>26
Kinda just do whatever I can with my life. I a single woman and have to support my younger brother whos going back to school so I work two jobs. its probably been like 4 years since I've had a bf or gotten laid. kind of just living day to day and making sure my brother actually goes to class and doesn't just sit in his room jerking off or something. I told his ass if he lives in my apartment he has to go to school or work otherwise I'll kick his ass out and straight back to moms basement.
>>
>what were you at my age (19)
Graduated high school, got accepted to a couple okay universities, but took a year off of schooling to wash dishes and fuck Mexican strippers.

>How did you think you would look like now
I thought I'd have some computer-related job. I thought I'd be married, I thought I'd have kids by now.

>what are you now
Jobless, depressed, alcoholic, 29 year-old war veteran with no friends and no gf. At least I have a substantial savings to piss away. I made it, family.
>>
File: 1477882221.png (47 KB, 438x566) Image search: [Google]
1477882221.png
47 KB, 438x566
>tfw if I had had a kid at 18, he would be shitposting on 4chan right now

who else /fucked in mid-thirties/ here?
>>
File: 1448135544154.png (3 KB, 262x234) Image search: [Google]
1448135544154.png
3 KB, 262x234
>25

I'm going to be in the food service industry until I am in my cool, comfortable, inviting grave.
>>
I was NEET in my mom's basement until I was 26 or 27. Living in my own house with a professional salaried job now. It's weird how fast things can turn around... I'm 31.

Have a gf but relationship has been shit lately. I don't really want to be alone tho..
>>
>>24733855
31 year old KV here. Haven't had a job since 2011. Make 50k/year trading stocks but no one sees me do it and everyone I know says "when will you get a job anon, dont you want a job? Theres an opening for (minimum wage job) in the paper today, you need to apply for it." Every fucking day. Cant get dates because no job. Its like money isnt real unless you go to a job for it.
>>
>>24744745
> I was NEET in my mom's basement until I was 26 or 27. Living in my own house with a professional salaried job now. It's weird how fast things can turn around... I'm 31.
How? Pls provide more details.
>>
>28, on autismbux for 10 years now living with parents
>no prospects on improvement in the near future or any future for that matter
>literally just a drifter, watching life pass me by, distracting myself with animu/vidya and the usual NEET stuff.
>took up smoking this year, no fucks given.
>medicated with 40mg dexedrine and 1mg xanax/day (for ADHD/GAD)
>no empathy whatsoever since childhood
>kv but this is something I don't really care about it is what it is.
>parents aging rather rapidly and their decline is noticeable by the months

Though I don't neccesarily have it bad, it's pretty lonesome sometimes. Now I'm relatively good at dealing with being alone however I suppose it's true when it's said that no human being can be completely devoid of contact without feeling a lingering emptiness. Though I'd most likely still feel the same even if I did have contact, suppose it's a more complex inner loneliness.

I also cannot relate to anyone and basically feel like I just don't belong, not in the unique snowflake way either. It's just simply standing out from both normies and NEETS alike. No matter how fucked up or weird the other group is: nope you're just a different kind of odd.
>>
>>24744851
Can't you just...tell them you are stocktrader?
>>
>>24736242
Thx for trying, some of these guys really haven't seen how bad others have it. I work fast food with like 4 obese single moms, those women fucked up, these NEETS can still work to fix their shit.
>>
File: old wojak.png (43 KB, 542x602) Image search: [Google]
old wojak.png
43 KB, 542x602
>29
>virgin
>no friends ever
>college diploma in office administration
>4 year psychology BA
>no debt
>50k in savings
>never had a real job
>literally no experience or references
>transfer student in university, had a years worth of blank credits that didn't apply to my program requirements so I didn't have time to write a thesis
>grades were average as fuck as well so an MA program is out of the question
>parents will never kick me out or force me to do anything
>am in a good position but have zero interests, picked my college and university programs at random
>pretty much ignored the future completely since I was a teenager because I always assumed I would just kill myself
>have no fucking idea what to do now
>have no interests and no motivation

is it too late to join the army or something, fuck, I have a lot of follow through but no drive, if I don't do something I just do nothing
>>
>>24745005
The army would be the end of you.
>>
>>24744919
Yeah, but I live in a small town in Mississippi and very few people believe me. When I try to explain it to people most of them look at me like I'm talking about Fan Duel.
>>
>>24737964
Capitalism: only one paycheck away from starving to death.
>>
>>24745033
What do you mean by this particular thing that you said?
>>
>>24745073
Only if you do it wrong and are shit with your money.
>>
>>24744919

50k isn't much unless you're living with your inbred relatives in the Midwest, desu senpai
>>
>>24745121
> 50k
> isn`t much for a single person
>>
>use to lurk here at 16 and laugh at all the 25 year old virgins thinking how much time i'd have to change
>turn 26 in four months

where did i go wrong
>>
File: 1423062267887.jpg (118 KB, 1125x1105) Image search: [Google]
1423062267887.jpg
118 KB, 1125x1105
>>24745156
I would laugh at you but

I am the same, but 26 in 2 months...
>>
>>24745145

50k isn't much, period, senpai

I mean, I suppose it could rent you a really nice single wide with room for your waifu pillow.
>>
>>24745209
Where the fuck you live that 50k isn`t enough to rent a small house/apartment for a single person?
>>
>>24745209
he could live for 3-4 years on 50K if he did it right. There are plenty of people living on 12k a year or less.
>>
>>24745209
You're wrong, senpai, 50k is plenty.

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-search/Tupelo_MS
>>
>>24736242
Most people here have shut themselves off to the possibility that things could get better. r9k is a circle jerk of self pity these days, it was always a depressing place but I think it's gotten worse in recent years
>>
Not doing well at all. I left a fun, chill, robot centric job to go to a difficult, stressful, teamwork based job. My wife and family just get mad at me when I talk about how it's affecting me. I'm trapped in a world of shitiness.
>>
>>24745244

Try any major city in a developed country
>>
>>24745244
He probably lives in a large coastal city and only uses Apple products. 50k could sustain a family down south.
>>
File: 1433550812199.jpg (82 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1433550812199.jpg
82 KB, 540x540
>>24745277
>That little house under 50k

C O M F Y
O
M
F
Y
>>
>>24745319
Not everywhere is New York/San Francisco/Vancouver, senpai.
>>
>>24745337
50k a year I mean....idk the conversation.
>>
>>24745337
Or the Midwest. Added benefit of not living in the fucking south.
>>
>>24745316

>being a man
>openly speaking about your problems

the fuck you thinkin?
>>
>>24745319

Lol, what do you insist on living on waterfront property with a private garage and balcony view?

$50k is more than enough unless you're hell bent on living in Manahattan or downtown Chicago. Or SF but that city is fucked.
>>
>>24745306
Well, the world has got worse.
>>
>>24745387
>>24745357

Bastions of culture and society, senpai
>>
>>24745387
lmfao south > midwest by a fucking long shot. at least we have SOME cities down here. and better food. like, what kind of idiot would seriously spend their life in the midwest? There's nothing.
>>
>>24745421
We have Chicago. So, I mean, that definitely counts as a city.
>>
>>24745405

50k barely gets you sad commuter status to any city worth working in
>>
File: NeverKnowsBest.gif (151 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
NeverKnowsBest.gif
151 KB, 500x375
>>24745316
>having a wife
>posting on /r9k/
>thinking you're a robot
>>
>>24745464

>any city worth working in

You're doing it wrong. You don't pick a city you like and find a job there, you find a job you love and live where it is. Lol @ slaving away at some job you hate just to live in muh "real city".
>>
>>24745464
If he's an independent trader he doesn't need to commute, he just needs a place with good internet.
>>
>>24745464
>being this much of a faggot wageslave
Nigga give me 50k/year and watch me live like an absolute king.
>>
>>24733899
Do you do house work? I use to do that for my grandfather when I was a NEET. At least do something to show them you appreciate them putting up with your complete and utter lack of motivation.
>>
>>24745464
Living IN a city is the dumbest thing ever when you can live a stone's throw away from all the hustle and bustle for far cheaper rent and more safety. Maybe it's because I'm from semi-rural Louisiana, but driving for 30-45 minutes to work is literally nothing and you'd get used to it. I laugh at people on HGTV that pay out the fucking ass to live slightly closer to work. You'll save several thousands just paying a little more for gas.
>>
>>24745505

Have fun at the credit card processing center in Asshole, Missouri.

Had offers in 5 cities across 3 continents, picked my favorite.

Don't let yourself get tied down by the geography of your childhood, starting over in the setting of your own choosing can be satisfying for a proper robot.
>>
>>24745268
In my country you could live for at least 10 years with 50k, and I'm talking about a pretty decent middle class life that most people would envy you on.
>>
File: lel lel.png (139 KB, 263x380) Image search: [Google]
lel lel.png
139 KB, 263x380
>25 hkv
>tfw have bitch voice and man boobs
>just went to go get some churches chicken at drive thru
>I ask for a 15 piece
>she replies, that will be fourteen dollars at the window mam
Just fuck my shit up
>>
>>24745600
Where do you live, anon? I want to move there.
>>
1982 checking in.

Haven't has an erection in about 3 months. Might try to force one out tonight.
>>
File: ahh.png (183 KB, 510x346) Image search: [Google]
ahh.png
183 KB, 510x346
>>24735425
>25
>NEET
>had a job once
>have no interest in going back and enjoy my life much more now
>>
>>24745671

Syria.
>>
>>24745565

Lol m80, I live in a beach city. Sorry your idea of work involves sitting at some desk processing paperwork or staring at a screen. I'm sure you have an incredibly exciting life :^)
>>
>>24736242
Tried to kill myself and failed. I wish I had succeed and just wish I had the balls to try again.

That 99% figure is total horseshit anyway because it doesn't even take into account the many cases where people failed but just tried again and succeed.
>>
>>24745671
Serbia, but it's like that in most of Eastern Europe, slightly more expensive the closer the countries are to Germany. You can live with that amount for 5-10 years just fine in South East Asia too, or any second world country really.

Third world (with non white people) is actually more expensive because you're considered a tourist and always pay "American" prices for everything.
>>
>>24745758

Point taken. I hear Somalia is lovely this time of year.
>>
>>24736497
Yeah me too. Started when I was high school though so fuck you.
>>
>>24745783
ah. I'd be paying the tourist price in Serbia, though. I need to see if it's really that cheap to live in a second world country with some people that look like me. Maybe Panama or Colombia would be nice and cheaper than America.
>>
>>24745787

And here we circle back to the "anywhere that isn't Manhattan or downtown Chicago is shit" logic. m80 why can't you accept that the vast majority of people could easily live on $50k a year in the vast majority of cities? Why can't you accept that any city is what you make of it? Is it unfeasible that people can be happy without living an extravagant life?
>>
File: 1432577581266.jpg (126 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1432577581266.jpg
126 KB, 1280x1024
>>24733855
28 soon 30. Still no direction or perspective and it will only get worse. i believe its time to end it all.
>>
>>24745994
You are wasting your valuable time on a retard anon.
>>
>>24745930
Are you black or something? I wouldn't say that, most of Eastern Europe just doesn't have that organized and pervasive "foreigner must pay for everything 10x" mindset that permeates absolutely everything in the culture and economy. I've only really seen that in SEA and Western European tourist cities (like Venice for example).
>>
>>24746198
>Are you black or something?
Yes, and I speak basic/broken spanish so it would be much easier for me to blend in as Afro-Caribbean somewhere in Latin America, than Eastern Europe.
>>
>>24746305
From what I've heard a lot of Latin America is absolutely fucked in terms of rich/poor economic disparity, I mean like literal fenced ghettos for the rich and ghettos for the poor, in the same city and even the same street. I think being a tourist there isn't very cheap, and being a "fake local" isn't very fun or safe, but I might be wrong.
>>
>mfw I just started college last year.
>>
>>24746305
> Latin America
you may be able to blend if you manage to speak the language well. If they see that you`re foreign (some not all) might want to take advantage of you by selling things way over their price.
>>
>>24745557
I have a ten minute subway ride to and from work. The thought of spending 45 mins each way in a car every single day is nauseating. I don't even have to own a car in my city, and everything I need is within 20 mins or less. The saved time alone is worth it.
>>
>>24733855
>One week away from wizardhood
>Fucking disappointment to everyone, I was "smart" and supposed to do great things
>Nothing I do to try and occupy my mind helps anymore
>Even porn has long lost its luster because I know I'll really experience that with anyone
>No, I'm not "holding up" I'm close to breaking completely
>>
>>24746351
I can't speak to all of Latin America, but I enjoyed Panama, and it wasn't massively expensive once I got out of the obvious tourist area. Obviously I would never live somewhere like Haiti, Brazil or Venezuela. The problem is that I don't know about a lot of countries with passable infrastructure, and a significant black population. Africa doesn't really count because most black Americans could never pass for an actual African because we've been mixed with white and native american. I have a much better chance of passing for Dominican or Panamanian than Nigerian, Ghanaian or Tanzanian
>>
File: songs are for everyone.png (639 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
songs are for everyone.png
639 KB, 1280x720
>>24733855
>30
>glory days were in 2002-2004
>dated girls, had sex
>dropped out of college
>friends went on to do things and have lives
>no idea what to do with my life
>only advice my parents have was "WHEN ARE YOU APPLYING TO UNIVERSITY YOU SHOULD APPLY TO UNIVERSITY WHEN IS THE DEADLINE WHICH UNIVERSITY ARE YOU APPLYING TO"
>work the same wagekek job for almost 10 years
>older brother still lives at home and cockblocks me while being a lazy shit around the house
>try various IT & web design related courses, hate those and drop out
>get fired from my job after new owners
>almost 2 years of full NEET now
>less than 500$ as life savings
>weed guy got too old and stopped selling

I realized that the only thing that kept me going even when my life was shit as a young teen was music.

I've decided that my one purpose in life now is to make & produce music. Like I said I have no money so I'll have to go back to being a wagekek to buy a new computer and CDJs and Midi pads and everything else, and then should I join a music production course that shit costs at least 8k$, but I don't give a fuck. I'll wash toilets full time and work on my music part time to make it happen, I'm living that dream to taking it to the grave with me.

I just want to be able to provide the gift of music to some troubled kid that he can relate to like the song was meant for him and him alone, like it was provided to me.
>>
>>24746606
>I'll have to go back to being a wagekek to buy a new computer and CDJs and Midi pads and everything else
You don't need any of that retard.
>a music production course that shit costs at least 8k$
And especially not that.
>>
>tfw almost 26
>tfw Im terrified to reach 30

Im so fucking lame
>>
>>24744855
Ended up moving across the country with money saved up from random side jobs. Got an interview with one of the first places I sent resume to when money started to run low... nothing special just stupid luck like everything else.
>>
>>24746756
okay let me just produce and record my music on a 5 year old toaster laptop that can't even handle processing dailymotion videos and has a dead battery. That'll make me the next Rick Rubin for sure.
>>
>>24746767
Same here. 26 in 9 days, hoping I'll get my big break before 30 but I've gone this long without much so what are the chances.... I'm fucked.
>>
>>24746883
I like this picture, any1 got more donald memes?
>>
>28
>have job,going to school life
I have no sexual traction to real women, it scare me, I have been hit on by girls and go to clubs, yet I love the internet and anime girls better, I am truly fucked
>>
>>24747266
it could just be low-test & no real sex drive, I know that's my problem.
Thread replies: 235
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.