[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Last Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1397744145196.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1310) Image search: [Google]
1397744145196.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1310
Hey there, /r9k/

How are you doing? Is your day going well? Have a problem you want advice on, or simply want to vent? Is there anything interesting you'd like to share?

Whatever you have, this is the thread for you. Come in here, feel comfy, feel welcome and forget for a bit.

And remember - you are the reason the world keeps turning
>>
I saw this video yesterday: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JdMG_F_jLQ

and I keep thinking about it because I'm a female in my mid 20's, as is the person in the vid, and I do the same shit when I am upset...just thinking about how I come across pretty normie-core but realizing im probably an autist
>>
>>24738477
That's an important thing to realize about yourself. I hope you've found a good way to deal with it.
>>
>>24738590
Thanks. It's just a weird feeling but I agree it's important to know.
>>
>>24738621
Is it weird because it's something you never noticed?
>>
File: 1448759156113.jpg (166 KB, 1000x612) Image search: [Google]
1448759156113.jpg
166 KB, 1000x612
>ended up in some weird situation irl
>write it in my old class group chat
>middleman ended up writing
>it ended in drug talk
>made it obviously that i get my shit thanks him
>he doesnt reply anymore
>someone seems like to be mad and wrote boy stfu
>middleman doesnt reply anymore
>chat seems awkward while people being mad at me
>middleman still owes me 15
okay im retarded for the real life also

>brother is having a lan party with his friends
>wanted to get some weed so i coulld have fun by myself
>middleman doesnt reply to me anymore
>tfw no fun
Frankly my daily life is just waiting to get any drug so i can be happy for a few hourse since im failling in live
>>
>>24738664
I am very sorry to hear that.
>>
>>24738653
Kinda noticed it but watching that video makes me see how I must look. I used to have short hair like that too, I dress weird, and I do that kind of shit. Like I said I come across really normal but when I'm just acting like myself I'm apparently worth being filmed and could use a service dog to stop me from hitting myself. I know that I walk really weird too, I googled it when I was a kid and the website said it was a "sign of autism" to walk how I do. I know that women get diagnosed less frequently and I don't know if I care about getting a diagnosis but it seems pretty reasonable to say I've got assburgers. It's nice to think about in some ways because it explains alot of stuff that I have had problems with in life. But it's just a change in perspective.
>>
>>24738718
I am glad you've learned and understand yourself a bit better, and am sorry some people think it is worth filming and popularizing. I hope this new knowledge helps you lead a better life.
>>
It's not me but about a friend that's bothering me

>His dad died suddenly last year in september
>One dog died
>Other dog ran away(possibly poisoned by fucked neighbors)
>Grandpa died
>Mom gets diagnosed with stage 4 cancer last month
>Its from something they caught on a scan a while ago but insisted was nothing
>She died last night
>All this since last year

Like what the fuck I feel so bad for this kid
His parents were great, genuinely good people, nicer to me than my own parents. I was never close to them per say, but i've known them since like second grade and they'd get us pizza, munchies,video games, take us to see movies, give us rides to/from each others houses, and as we got older they let us drink/smoke there and have parties. It's fucking tragic

I don't know whats gonna happen with him, he's a pretty smart kid and going to school for bioengineering I really hope this isn't gonna stop his success.

What can I even do for him? I asked if he wanted to chill just now and he said ya then told me the news. I'm gonna get him booze but like that's not really gonna do anything. Nothing i can do/say is really gonna help but I really wish I could

How can i even help?
>>
>>24738918
I am very sorry to hear about such a tragedy.

I don't think there's anything you can do, save for showing your support. Such a wound may only be healed by time, if at all.
>>
>>24738983
I know man, it hurts just feeling useless in this situation

I'm not one to usually get feels for other people but I'd be lying if I said i didn't shed a few tears after he told me
>>
>>24739113
You're very hurt as well. Make sure your own feelings are sorted out, if you want to be there for your friend.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.