[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody else here want someone to shoot them in the head. Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1413072611396-4.jpg (6 KB, 200x193) Image search: [Google]
1413072611396-4.jpg
6 KB, 200x193
Anybody else here want someone to shoot them in the head. Why can't it ever be me that's killed in a mass shooting.
>>
Just got to brazil.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=156_1449104828
>>
>>24707321
I think Fox News is on to something about people being desentitized or whatever to violence. This shit is extremely tame compared to any high def high audio fidelity fatality in MX.

Maybe society is fucked.
>>
File: 0965434.gif (992 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
0965434.gif
992 KB, 500x364
>>24707238
IKTF, slick.
I live it.

Question is, what are you gonna do about it?
>>
I wish someone would take me out. I'm too much of a pussy to mot myself.
>>
>>24707238
Because you don't even leave your house you pathetic faggot
>>
I don't really have suicidal urges anymore, but I still wish somebody else would do it for me. That would make everything so much easier. I wouldn't have to put up with life any more, and my family would grieve over a tragic incident, and not be concerned with how they failed and what they could have done.
>>
>>24709704
>but I still wish somebody else would do it for me.
That is how I feel on suicide. It's like I don't really want to stick around, but I cannot bring myself personally to kill myself by my own hand. It's like if I start having doubts or fuck up the attempt, then what? I always felt something like suicide by cop or just get shot by a shooter where the life taking part is in the hands of another would be a better way out.
>>
File: 8976765435.gif (494 KB, 500x318) Image search: [Google]
8976765435.gif
494 KB, 500x318
>>24709704 >>24709773 >>24707238
Isn't that the dream? Is it really so much to ask for? See my plan >>24709737 help me shape it up, critique if you must, but this here is the end game. And I plan to do it before the year is out.
>>
>>24707238
move to America

there it seems there's a shooting every week. Just go about your life, go to events, one day you'll be one of the victims and your pain will be over
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.