[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>22 >super depressed >super anxious >be 30 pounds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: 1445399997826.gif (2 MB, 160x120) Image search: [Google]
1445399997826.gif
2 MB, 160x120
>22
>super depressed
>super anxious
>be 30 pounds overweight
>always feel tired and unmotivated
>former neet because of my severe anxiety and depression
>have only completed 60 hours of university
>barley making it through with my shitty C average
>living at home with parents
>working at dead end job that I hate
>supportive gf, but she has her life together and will probably move on eventually
>no skills and little work experience
>just fuck my shit up familia

I honestly never thought my life would turn out this way. I don't want to kill myself, but at this rate I feel like I will have no choice. I even bought a gun just incase. I know that nothing really matters, but I just wanna have a good life. I need to work hard and put effort into my existence, but I can't seem to get motivated. How fucked am I? I feel like I am far too old to turn things around at this point.
>>
>>24703155
I'm over here >>24702401

I feel your pain. Most of my peers have moved on with their degrees and lives and are starting great jobs that make literally six times what I make. I have half of an associates degree with what I hope is at least a 2.8 GPA, which would be literally a 4.0 if I had any control over my actions more than a tenth of the time.
>>
Its a quarter life crisis every twenty something goes through it, you'll learn how to adult eventually.
Or an hero... Either way
>>
File: but i am a robot.png (17 KB, 606x154) Image search: [Google]
but i am a robot.png
17 KB, 606x154
>>24703233
We are getting left behind man. I know its my own fault, but I really can't function. It's like I don't know how; I feel like I wasn't born with whatever makes people give a shit about their life. For the past few days I have sat down to do homework and just end up staring off into space until I fall asleep. I know there is work to be done, but I struggle with forcing myself to do anything other than play fucking video games.
>>
>>24703274
dying scares me, but i feel i am definitely walking to path of an hero. i wasn't meant for this world
>>
>>24703155
im shitposting rite now, but this is a sincere thread so ill let u off the hook kid

honestly mayne, u gotta roll with it until you realize you're not that important. then your problems don't even matter
>>
File: 1421589293956.jpg (266 KB, 620x876) Image search: [Google]
1421589293956.jpg
266 KB, 620x876
>>24703155
What's more appealing. Reaching the goal at the end of all that effort?

Or being dead?

If the former outweighs the latter, that's your motivation.

>b-but its not that simple

It can be as simple as you want it to be. You're the only one over complicating it and holding yourself back.

Find your fire. Get mad. Get focused. Tell everyone to go fuck themselves and make a name for yourself.
>>
>>24703431
what happens when the answer to that question is, I would just rather be dead?

I just feel left behind, watching from afar as life goes on. A week ago i was decided to make music, but that motivation dried up so im back to r9k. why can't I just do things
>>
...Anonymous
12/03/15(Thu)15:26:34 No.24703343
>tfw too anxious to even leave my room on some days
>tfw getting panic attacks when I try to excersise because I feel like a useless human being when I want to stop and hate not being distracted enough to stop the bad thoughts
>tfw lonely and want someone who can understand what I'm going through

I mean at least I'm not suicidal and I did pass all my uni courses which is a big plus for me.
I keep going on shitty to forums to get some affection from anyone fml
>>
>>24703155
19 and going to the same way as you
>>
>>24703538
Atleast you are still young man. People feel bad for you because you are still a kid. I had so much hope when I was 19. No one cares about a struggling 22 year old. I am a grown man, but I still feel like a teenager. I hate myself.
>>
>>24703155
Come to God.

I will answer a few of the hard questions I'm sure you have about the Lord.

Go ahead and ask.
>>
>>24703773
Why does God allow suffering?
>>
I'm 25 and in the same situation. I just don't see the point in anything anymore.
>>
>>24703821
God doesn't allow or cause suffering.

It is all the product of sin, which stems from evil and deception, which humans further propagate.
>>
>>24703821
This is the worst question to ask

God allows us to live freely, we don't even have to devote our lives to Him, just so long as we believe in Him along with Jesus Christ and his works our souls are saved
>>
>>24703952
Hello my brother or sister, God bless you.
Any question that will bring someone closer to Christ is a good question.

No doubt we have both ended up in this thread by mere coincidence.

Let's spread the word.
>>
>>24704018
That's a good point, and hello to you too

Although, I don't get the second thing you said. You think we were meant to end up in the thread together or is it a coincidence? I just don't believe in coincidences is all, God has our lives set in stone, God has given us a purpose, our job is to fulfill that purpose and while he does help in guiding us he's not here to walk us there himself. God said go, he didn't say how
>>
>>24703155
>gf
GET
THE
FUCK
OUTTTTTTTTTTTT
>tfw all these newfags wannabe bots are trying to pretend they have it bad
>>
>>24704093
Yes I missed a word or two, I meant to say it is no mere coincidence that we both ended up in this thread.

That was a very beautiful statement. I will use that in the future when the time comes.
>>
>>24704156
I have had sex, but its not like my life isn't shit still.
>>
>>24704156
You can be a depressed robot and still have tfwgf faggot
>>
>>24704199
It makes me happy to read that, anon. I'd go into detail but it's late, just know that I'm glad there are others in the same boat as me
>>
>>24704232
>normies trying to redefine the term robot
Go post your normie feels on facebook. This place isn't for people like you.
>>
>>24704242
More than you know.

OP, I am still here.
I will stay up for a few hours waiting for you to ask any more questions if you have them.
>>
File: 1448299354922.jpg (332 KB, 700x1023) Image search: [Google]
1448299354922.jpg
332 KB, 700x1023
>>24703522
>Why can't I just do things

This. I just question everything behind everything I witness, and realize most things are just drudgery, and humans are so controlled it's vomit inducing. I was not meant for this shit.
>>
>>24703522
>>24704587
You need to work for them.

You expect things to just fall into your lap?
Not even God works that way.
>>
>gf
stopped reading there
leave
>>
>>24704650
girls don't solve any problems. ur better off alone mate
>>
Okay just stop, you're fucking overreacting, seriously. 22 isn't old, second >SUPPORTIVE GF, you have a fucking gf, a job, i know you hate it but still its better than sitting in a room depressed all day.

Your problem is your depression and anxiety, start with that. Find ways to get treated. EXERCISE also, it will fucking help and you will feel good plus you'll lose weight. Help other people when you have a grip, it will make you feel better inside and make you realize more in life. People are too caught up in other's expatiations and only think of themselves.

You still have your whole life ahead of you, instead of coming on here wasting your time and being a whiny little bitch, TAKE FUCKING ACTION, you're only 22, it isn't even late. I know depression and anxiety is very disabling, but you have to take action now or you'll stay in your own mental hell.

There are people that have it much worse than you and aren't even complaining, believe me.
>>
>>24704886

*other's expectations
>>
File: 1448364892277.gif (678 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1448364892277.gif
678 KB, 720x480
>>24704641
You miss the point, the only thing objectively close worth working for is the survival of ones being... and even that deteriorates. All things "worked for" that are material are ultimately vain and superficial, and no amount of attachment will ever change that. This reality is degredation, and abasement once comes out of the womb. So, Why do you work?
>>
>>24703155
DO IT,
NO FUCK JUST DO IT!
>>
>>24703155
Throw that gun in a body of water desu family member
>>
>>24704477
DELETE THIS

blox blox
>>
>>24703155
Hey OP, get on adderall. It's been helping me out with the unmotivated part at least, I find it easier to sit down and actually do some work for a couple of hours without the constant need to shit post on 4chan. Also it will help with the weight problem and keep your gf from fucking chad.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.