[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tell robot friend to write down a list of things he wants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
File: 1419278113251.png (102 KB, 227x493) Image search: [Google]
1419278113251.png
102 KB, 227x493
>tell robot friend to write down a list of things he wants to do before he dies so I can try to bring some happiness to his stagnant life
>look at his list
>can't fulfill any of his wishes

wow you guys are hopeless
>>
>>24666261
if you have a bagina you can fulfil my wish if you get me famalama
>>
>list of things I want to do before I die

1 - die
>>
>>24666330

Yeah, he wrote sexual things, but even then the sexual things were more romantic in nature. He wants to be made love to, not just fucked. There are things on his list like:

-play videogames with a friend
-have someone sit next to me and watch me play videogames
-go on a roadtrip with friends
-watch a show/movie with friends
-go to an anime convention with friends
-eat out with friends
-sing karaoke with friends
>>
>>24666735
>can't fulfill those
you're shit op
>>
>>24666777

I'm not really his friend. I'm just his only contact because I feel bad for him. He's just some guy I knew in highschool that I talk to once every few months. He needs to do these things with someone who genuinely cares for him. It won't mean anything to him if I do it out of pity.
>>
>>24666735
I can do all of those in a weekend
>>
>>24666806
thats kinda weird.
>>
>>24666837

and it's not like I'm interested in all of the things he wants to do. I can't just watch a show with him if I'm not interested in. He wants to do things that like the same things he does. He wants to watch the Flash/Arrow crossover with someone tonight, but he has no friends. I'm not really into comic book stuff so I'm just going to be confused if I watch it with him.
>>
>>24666882
so why the hell do you hang with him?
>>
>>24666735

THAT'S HIS LIST?!

And here I am thinking the fucker wrote down shit like becoming a CEO, making a million dollars or some other kind of shit like that when all the dude wants is friends.

Fuck right off OP. 10/10 if bait, you fucking ruined my mood.
>>
>>24666930
>orbiter
>>
>>24666960

There's more. I'm not going to type out the whole thing.

>>24666930

I don't want him to go crazy. I'm the only person he can open up to. Even if we don't like the same things he doesn't need to wear a mask around me. Around everyone else, he acts like this quiet emotionless husk.
>>
>>24666960

kek triggered

TRIGGERED

Nice work, op
>>
>>24666992
Something fishy bout this whole scenario.

Social outcasts don't have pseudo-normie friends who try and help them out for no personal gain.

At least tell me he's got a hott sister or he's rich or something.
>>
>>24666992
type out the whole thing you slut

it's not like you have better things to do
>>
>>24666261
>>24666735
>he's hopeless because you can't be his friend
You know how I know you're a woman?
>>
>>24666992

You know he's spiraling down and you let him. The spree murders he's going to inevitably commit are on you. Good job.
>>
man all he really wants is a friend. you really are a shitty person OP.
>>
>>24667123

A little more from the list:

-become a good person
-be talented in arts
-be a good cook
-have a good job
-learn how to swim
-learn how to play a musical instrument
-be more sociable
-be able to look at myself
-go to sleep without feeling bad about myself

a lot of it is redundant or things he needs to do on his own.

-own a house
-have pets (he wants a couple of cats or dogs. Every house he lived in was a no pet zone)
-be able to afford to live on my own
-get fit
-eat more healthy

Then there's some sexual stuff like

-receive a blowjob
-receive a handjob
-get tittyfucked
-be able to casually walk around nude in home and around someone

I'm not going to type out the sexual fantasies stuff.
>>
>>24667365
wow I hate this guy and I havent even met him
>>
>>24667256

how am I a shitty person?

A lot of the stuff on his list are things he needs to figure out himself. I'd be a shitty person by fucking him and babying him. He wants to have his hand held while becoming an adult. He wants to learn how to drive, but he's terrified of being in cars. There is nothing I can do for him and the things I can do for him would just damage him even more.
>>
>>24667458

Yeah. I don't blame you.

He's really negative and bitter. Always kind of a downer being around him. He just needs a friend to get some self-esteem so he's not so negative all of the time.
>>
>>24667514
Just let him fuck you, you stupid bitch normie. There's going to be another Elliot and it's all YOUR fault. Hope he only chooses to end your life and not innocent people.
>>
>>24667596

imagine if your oneitis gave you a pity handjob or let you touch her tits and ass because she felt sorry for you. It'll just make you more depressed.
>>
>>24667683
>oneitis
If I was a lonely virgin robot faggot, I would be down as fuck. Go fuck him and stop making excuses you stupid roastie.
>inb4 I'm a guy
Then wear a dress faggot. All I'm hearing is reasons why you WANT some lonely autist to shoot up civilians when you could easily prevent but are too selfish to.
>>
File: 1446875025818.jpg (144 KB, 846x846) Image search: [Google]
1446875025818.jpg
144 KB, 846x846
>>24667514
>I want to help him but I don't want to do things that will help him

Holy fuck you're stupid. You can cross off half of his list if you wanted. But you don't want to help him.
>>
>>24667683

Honestly...
this guy isn't totally wrong
>>24667729

>motherfucker has a bucket list and no friends.
If you could LEGITIMATELY save lives by doing this, i think it'd be fucked up not to do it.
Plus he'd probably get a phat confidence boost and gain momentum.
>>
So you don't want to do anything to help him, you don't like him, he isn't your friend and bla bla bla but out of the goodness of your heart you'll share his most intimate wishes with a bunch of sneering edgelords.

Delete the thread, you came here to mock him and don't bullshit us that you didn't.
>>
>>24667863
Fucking this. Roasties get the fuck out. You're all heartless trash.
>>
>>24667782

Further explanation why i won't do sexual things for him:

-I don't want to end up as a friends with benefits
-he needs someone that loves him and can provide him a constant sense of comfort
-giving him a handjob or blowjob would just feel good for the moment, but he'll feel empty afterward knowing that I'm not going to be for him everyday
-he knows I'm doing it out of pity and not because I'm attracted to him

I wouldn't mind doing it for him, I don't want to make it a habit. I don't want him to associate my presence with sex. I'm just there for him to vent to. I don't want him thinking that he's going to get a handjob or blowjob whenever I visit.
>>
>>24667944
How about you just fuck off then, what was the point of this thead? I don't care. You're probably like 5/10 anyways and you love the attention but can't get anyone attractive to fuck you just like him. LOL, kill yourself.
>>
>>24667863
>Delete the thread, you came here to mock him and don't bullshit us that you didn't.
It's probably the redditor cunt who shared private messages in a thread yesterday and laughed at them with her boyfriend under the guise of "trying to find decent people to connect with on the internet":

>>24651486
>>
File: 1448417448819.png (316 KB, 850x824) Image search: [Google]
1448417448819.png
316 KB, 850x824
The thought of someone only talking to me out of fear + pity makes me want to start a rampage even more.
>>
>>24667944
Kill yourself you dumb roastie cunt
You never wanted to help anyone, you just want attention and to feel good about yourself
>>
>>24666261
wow, if YOU can't do it there must be no hope.
>>
>>24666735
This thread has to be bait.

>>24668065
Yeah it sucks. I guess being friendless can get you someone who doesn't really give a shit about you but wants to feel good about themselves.
>>
>>24668203

or they do care, but have trouble relating to you due to different interests. Or you two just have very conflicting personality types or lifestyles. That someone is just looking out for you, but they have trouble becoming friends with you because you two are so different or you're so negative/self-loathing that it makes it difficult for them to want to continue being around you.
>>
>>24667944
I think you'll regret that once he goes off the deep end. I'd go fuck a gross chick a couple times a week if I knew it'd stop her from going rampage.
>>
>>24666735
wow i would do that shit with him even if i only lurk here for fun. im even semi chad i would fucking treat him like a son and teach normie/chad tier stuff and do all of that shit with him. This is why "fembots" are destroying the board. I never post here and even i am annoyed by you. You are so useless and selfish its shocking
>>
>>24668320

FINE

if it'll keep him from snapping I guess I could touch his penis.
>>
>>24666261
can't, or don't want to?
>>
>>24666735
Fuck you and your fucking bait.I'm rustled
>>
>>24668746

it'll mean a lot more to him if a someone who liked the same things he did did those things with him. I'll just be an oddball if I tried watching some anime I don't know/like with him. He binge watches everything since he knows he won't need to watch anything with anybody. He watches new shows live since he doesn't have to refrain from watching so he can watch with someone. I can't fake being interested or caught up with a new show.

I can't binge watch Flash/Arrow before tonight's crossover event. I never watched those shows.
>>
File: 1433437235575.jpg (47 KB, 496x377) Image search: [Google]
1433437235575.jpg
47 KB, 496x377
>>24666261
>wow you guys are hopeless
Since fucking when was there a universal "you"?
Go away normietrash
>>
>'men' that aren't okay with their lives
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.