[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are there any like decent people who just want a connection on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 10
File: o1978693.jpg (93 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
o1978693.jpg
93 KB, 1440x900
are there any like decent people who just want a connection on the internet anymore?

it seems like every time i post in a steam thread, or go on the /r9k omegle, i'm plagued with edgy memelords who just want to try and bully you into hell

tl;dr i'm so fucking lonely and just want someone to play video games with who isn't gonna be an edgy shitlord. who else have this problem
>>
>>24651486
The people you want to talk with don't meet on 4chan anymore. Come to #arcanine and #shut-in-network on Rizon. We'll take care of you there.
>>
>>24651486
What's up op? I'll be your friend.
>>
>>24651577
what games do you play, or what are you into?

rather how does one keep you interested enough in maintaining contact with them? i realize i often fuck up what friendships i do make because i don't have many hobbies or interests to discuss. conversations are limited due to limited content. i'm not picky at all, but i just don't want you to waste your time

>>24651564
i'll check it out, thanks, anon
>>
>>24651486
I will talk to you OP for what it's worth. My number is 360, 951,1765.
>>
>>24651677
do you use skype or steam maybe? i'm not quite comfortable calling somebody. i have kind of bad paranoia. it also seems a little fishy, but i am very naive
>>
File: 53496279_p0.png (332 KB, 700x988) Image search: [Google]
53496279_p0.png
332 KB, 700x988
Ayo OP you play League or cs:go/kf2 ? We could try other games if you want.
>>
>>24651615
Been playing FO4 lately. Just started FO3 again because I wanted to be evil. I like dumb meme tier shit desu, South Park, workaholics, family guy etc. Don't really listen to music, I religiously listen to a podcast called A Mediocre Time with tom and dan. If you try that show and like it we can probably get along. It's a comedy talk show with no real premise. I honestly don't have many dislikes except for like.. The people you described ie eddy shit lords that hate everything. What about you? Likes?
>>
>>24651764
i play dota 2 rather than league, i do have cs:go but i'm trash. i have the first killing floor, not the second

>>24651769
well, i like animals and bugs the most. i like older rpgs mostly as well as strategy games. the only television i really like would have to be seinfeld. i've never listened to a podcast before because it's never really seemed like my thing. i dunno, kinda reminds me of a more amateur stand-up in a way, and for some reason, all stand-up drives me bonkers
>>
>>24651834
Well hit me up if you feel like playing cs;go we can try other games later on.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ReallySleepySan/
>>
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 681x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 681x960
Your Problem is steam anon friend because on PC playing the 15 year old nerds without a real life thats why mature plays on console so you have to change your setup!
>>
>>24651834
>>well, i like animals and bugs the most.
Are you the autistic person who keeps posting his insects?
>>
>>24651958
i have both, but no one to play with on console and no games that are fun with strangers
>>
>>24651615
Cool well man you can add me on Steam if you like we don't necessarily have to jump into aa game we can juststart chatting if you like. Let me know if that sounds cool.
>>
>>24652035
nope, i only have a few insects, and they are non living
>>
>>24651834
>>24652102
Also Seinfeld is one of my favorite shows of all time if that means anything
>>
>>24651728
You can text. Or you can use my email [email protected] . I'm posting my contact info as a show of good faith.
>>
>>24652102
that sounds good, um are you comfortable posting your steam?
>>
>>24651486
I have that problem, I should really change my attitude.
One day it'll push everyone I know away from me
>>
By using the edgy meme you prove that you are no better

Try to be interesting if unique is not an option, I suppose
>>
>>24652169
Yeah just wanted to make sure first.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/sauronscontact
>>
>>24651486
What platform do you play on op?
>>
>>24652265
don't understand what you mean by this, i'm not saying i'm better than anybody. but i don't understand why anyone would want to hold a connection with someone who constantly insults them and bullies them. it's just not fun for me

>>24652306
i have 3ds, ps3 and wii u atm
>>
>>24652377
I have all three of those. If you wanna play some Mario kart or smash gimme your Nintendo id. Although haven't played much recently been playing fo4
>>
>>24652441
ok, my ID is seinfeldette
>>
>>24652468
I'll add you next time I'm on
>>
>>24652468
>seinfeldette
Are you a grill, a/s/l.
>>
Hi OP. My Id is cutekawaiifuntime
Add me if you want!
>>
Tried to find you op buy couldn't.
>>
>>24652818
on steam? ID on which platform?
>>
>>24652377
>>24652468
Found your reddit, last.fm, interpalsn, tumblr, myanimelist, and doodleordie, but no Steam, are you trolling us?

Also, according to your reddit, you were in a long distance relationship with a guy for 6+ years as recent as a month ago, with recently made plans to visit, yet you posted a r4r personal ad soon after writing that, did you leave him and recover in a matter of weeks if not days, or were you cheating on him?
>>
>>24653366
huh?

i posted an add looking for people to play civ and dota, it wasn't anything romantic. in fact if you can find the post (not sure if you can though at this point) it specifically stated i wasn't looking for anything romantic or lewd

so no, i haven't cheated on him, nor have i left him... we're still in an ldr

and of course i have a steam, what do you mean? i'm playing games with someone i've added from this thread right now
>>
File: 1445042848725.jpg (340 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1445042848725.jpg
340 KB, 800x1200
>>24652168
Ok well I tried.
>>
>>24653489
Not that guy, but I tried to find you on Steam but you didn't come up in my search
>>
>>24653543
oh, "seinfeldette"? that was my nintendo ID! that's why it's not coming up on steam. sorry, i didn't specify that in the post

http://steamcommunity.com/id/girlgiygas is the steam
>>
>>24653560
Ooooh. I am really dumb sorry.
>>
I'm looking for someone to talk too. The last person I chatted to didn't like anime or video games. Also, I think he wanted more from relationship. Told me he dreamed of me texting him back? I am in a relationship but, has no friends. Is there anyone who is nice, no homo, and not thristy?
>>
>>24653598
nah it's totally ok. sorry about that
>>
>>24653612
Add me. https://steamcommunity.com/id/sauronscontact
>>
>>24653489
So why are you looking for orbiters if he's still in your life? Don't have any female friends? You think an arrangement in which you play video games with a bunch of nerdy betas who fill in for the intellectual and emotional side that the guy who fucks you is lacking won't be demeaning as fuck to them? Why can't you do it with your fucker?
>>
>>24653843
orbiters? why are you so defensive over me posting and looking for people to play games with? also, "guy who fucks me"? you do realize what long distance relationships are, right?

anyways, if you want to be super salty and bully, go for it i guess. i haven't done anything wrong and you're looking for reasons to insult me for some reason, although i am a stranger.
>>
>>24651728
whats your skype ill add you
>>
>>24654007
i dunno, kinda regretting being naive and posting my nintendo ID here. if people didn't snoop out my gender there wouldn't be a problem...

i did get a couple of cool people on my steam to play games with, so if anyone else would like to add me there, feel free~

again, i was hoping to avoid the edgy meme bullies, but alas
>>
>>24654027
alright, maybe ill see about adding you on steam.
>>
>>24653921
I'm not insulting you or bullying you, I'm asking questions because I don't understand how a 24 year old can still be so naive to think that this is not orbiter collecting. So you're obviously doing it on purpose. Salty doesn't mean anything btw.
>>
does anyone here play any grand strategies?
>>
>>24654132
what is orbiter collecting? i'm looking for people, their gender does not matter, to actively play games with. what exactly am i collecting,,,?
>>
>>24654152
I used to play EU 1/2 and Crusader Kings 1, then they started with bullshit DLC and didn't really like how everything was heavily funneled towards certain large scale historical events, especially in HoI (too hard to create alternate history).
>>
>>24654240
You still didn't answer any of my questions. Why aren't you doing this with your female friends or with your boyfriend? Answer this honestly to us and yourself, and you'll realize what's orbiter collecting.
>>
>>24654310
I know but I still bought all the dlc minus the cosmetic stuff because they're the only ones releasing these types of games. Plus it was 75% off so it wasn't really that expensive. If you have ck2 on steam we could play together and kill some pagans
>>
>>24654338
what, playing games with them? i do... they're not there 24/7... not to mention the games i play usually are more fun with 4/5 players, so it's not a problem if there are multiple people online at once. especially games like torchlight, where it's really fun with a large group, albeit a clusterfuck
>>
I want to connect, but I don't know how.

Can you teach me, senpai?
>>
>>24653679
Sent you request.
>>
>>24654406
>>what, playing games with them? i do... they're not there 24/7..
So you need 24/7 attention or you'll wither and die?

Ok, I'll play torchlight with you if you find me a gf.
>>
>>24654406
You're not 'so fucking lonely'
Just an attention whore beta collector. fuck off
>>
>>24654469
um... i think you're being a little bit dramatic... no, i won't wither and die, but the more the merrier, right? isn't it nice to have someone to talk to instead of being alone all of the time? i live by myself (with cats) so i don't really converse much elsewhere. i also work overnights from 7pm til 7am, so yeah. gets a bit lonely

any other questions, officer?
>>
>>24654478
lel at the people who pick at people who 'want attention'. who doesn't want attention? who wants to be alone all of the time?

everybody wants attention yet we shame people who openly ask for it. i'm not sure why that's how it works. needless to say, if you don't think we'll get along, just don't add me... you don't have to make me feel crappy just for looking for people to play games with?
>>
>>24654498
It's very nice, yeah, that's what your bf is for. And female friends. Not orbiters.
>>
>>24654621
so because i have a boyfriend, i am only allowed having a certain amount of female friends and no male friends? where is your logic with this?

do you realize humans can maintain more than 1-2 personal connections? do you realize it's actually healthy to do so?
>>
>>24654641
If you can't see the logic behind that, please don't add anyone from /r9k/, you'll only fuck their lives up, thanks.
>>
>>24654717
do i really need to mention the obvious, that you (assuming you're the same guy, sorry if not, anon) are the one who brought my gender into this? nothing about my steam insinuated being female, nor did i mention it until you leaked some info about me

but, have your "victory" on /r9k/ tonight, kiddo, i guess
>>
File: 1426259463697.png (123 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
1426259463697.png
123 KB, 704x396
>>24651486
hey op i just added I'm
https://steamcommunity.com/id/TCTribe_Acid/
I want to play civ so badly
>>
>>24654778
hey i didn't get your add for some reason but i sent you one! i would love to play civ :^]
>>
>>24654742
Let's be serious for a second here, do you seriously not see anything wrong with having a group of orbiters while having a bf? This is perfectly normal to you? You think this is an equal exchange for you and for them?
>>
>>24654903
i don't have orbiters so i can't answer that question, sry m8
>>
>>24654931
So you're all alone in the world, just your bf and yourself? No female friends, no orbiters, no one? And he has no time for you because he has more important things to do in his life?
>>
>>24654976
you are extremely defensive and making things up as you go along, aren't you!

nope, i have a group of online friends that i like to play group games with, like civ, diablo, torchlight, dota, etc. these are team games which require multiple members, of course, it's much more fun if you know your team mates on a personal level rather than playing with random people

i don't consider my male friends 'orbiters' there is nothing to orbit? interacting with me is not any more entertaining than any other generic person on 4chan, i'm not interesting enough to have orbiters. if i was cute, or liked using mic a lot, or showing pictures, sure, i could understand. but i don't do any of those things, therefore i'm not interesting enough to solicit"orbiters"
>>
>>24655032
Ok, so what benefit would one get from joining your group of orbiters? How many do you have already and why is this not enough for you? If you have a group of online friends, and an online boyfriend, you should be perfectly happy. Why aren't you? What's missing? And why no female friends?
>>
>>24655098
i DO have female friends, i'm not sure why you keep repeating that, as i answered that earlier as well... anyway

if they want to play a game, the benefit would be them getting to play the game they wanted to play? like the person who added me for civ. they wanted to play, i wanted to play, so it was a mutual benefit. there is nothing else to be gained from a friendship with me, nor am i looking for anything to gain aside from just what i plainly stated - someone to play games with.

why are you behaving this way?
>>
>>24655032
Would you play with an other girl? No homo.
>>
File: nhkep13_hestheone.jpg (19 KB, 704x400) Image search: [Google]
nhkep13_hestheone.jpg
19 KB, 704x400
>>24655131
because your his misaki
>>
>>24655154
absolutely! a couple of my female friends also play dota, i don't think any of them play civ though. what do you play?
>>
anyone want to give steam but isn't interested in gaming?
>>
OP just stop responding to that rude dude he's not going to have his mind changed

Inb4 white knighting get a new meme
>>
>>24655131
Which way?

So it's just like any other Steam group then, it's like you don't even exist in it?

>>24655155
And everyone else's, I don't see how a woman would be so stupid to try and find "friends" on a board filled with lonely internet nerds without knowing what it will lead to, she has to know what she's doing, she can't be that naive.
>>
>>24655183
What else would you be interested in, ERP?
>>
>>24655282
chatting, making friends. i
>>
>>24655263
um... you are really digging for straws here, aren't you? no, it's not a literal steam group. or any sort of literal "group". it's just some people i've known for a few years online and we're all mutual friends
>>
>>24654778
That banned depression quest review, iktfb
>>
damned autopost.
>>
>>24655312
You're the one who's not defining things clearly. I naturally assumed it's a Steam group since it's on Steam and you said it's a group.
>>
>>24654778
>3 friends
Nice alt cheater.
>>
>>24655397
nah, not a literal group

PS: don't add me and tell me things like this guy:

TCTribe_Acid: ok whatever idc like you said, but men generally dont like woman going out doing stuff...blah blah blah....its called jealousy and paranoia. I was very much like that with my ex who i broke up with two weeks ago and men just generally dont like it because it gives them a since of paranoia. but whatever if i was you i would just say
TCTribe_Acid: they guy is right

lel
>>
>>24651486
Anyone on XBL who wants a pal? I'm not on all the time but I'm a happy guy with a fairly interesting life. I'm more of a talker so I'm probably better for people who are more introverted and are more of a listener
>>
>>24655320
O shit anon, you have no idea...
>>
>>24655431
560 hours on civ though...how am I an alt?
>>
>>24655183
II game but definitely down to chat and make friends too! https://steamcommunity.com/id/sauronscontact
>>
>>24655447
Oh so if we add you we can expect our private conversations to be pasted on /r9k/, nice.
>>
>>24655447
>posting private conversations
whew I dodged a bullet there
>>
>>24655170
Well, I just joined PC master race again. I recently started playing Diablo 3 and bought torchlight. I haven't felt like playing my neetdom had gotten so horrible that I complete stop socialing which as you know when there are to many wholes in your life you stop functioning a together. I just need about at least 8hours a socializing a week. So, I can get back into the flow of everything.
>>
>>24655512
I don't know, it's very suspicious.

Anyway, I like Civ and spent quite a bit playing pirated Civ5 single player, but I have a feeling it is very boring to play in multiplayer if you're not voice chatting and I'm too autistic for that. :(
>>
>>24655517
s-sent, I know my profile looks like shit
>>
>>24655576
No its just on multiplayer its hard to find people who are willing to play a single game for 6+ hours. I mainly play single player also.
>>
>>24655447
sure, if you're going to say things like "i could probably seduce you" and "men don't like women doing things", of course i will post it

and laugh at you
>>
>>24655657
Gentlemen, the bitch you whiteknighted for. How stupid do you feel now?
>>
>>24655575
yeah, i recently got out of neetdom, but it was pretty fucked up. i understand that feel

you start going pretty crazy when you're isolated for so long

i don't have diablo 3, i still play 2 kek but torchlight 2 is pretty fun and i still haven't beaten it. would recommend if you're into diablo
>>
>>24655657
>laugh at you
this bitch
>>
>>24655701
>implying you wouldn't laugh if a kek added you and introduced himself with "i am a very sexual being and could probably seduce you"

lel
>>
>>24655722
No this is trying to catch you in anything
Just act like a normal person and chill
>>
>>24655753
So how many people did you get to add you?
>>
>>24655839
i added two people, played osu for a couple hours with one of 'em, where da time go
>>
>>24654609
This tbqh family.
A lot of robots here are just lonely as fuck, yet when they try to meet others here, people just bully and fuck their shit up.
Cheer up, you miserable fucks and let people get own business in peace.
>>
>>24655604
Cool I'll be on early tomorrow!
>>
>>24655926
>A lot of robots here are just lonely as fuck, yet when they try to meet others here, people just bully and fuck their shit up.
Yeah, like posting private messages on /r9k/ for everyone to laugh at.
>>
>>24655959
>implying half of the posts on /r9k/ aren't conversations of men pretending to be chads to pick up "ugly girls" on things like tinder

>implying people don't constantly post facebook logs here

>implying
>>
>>24656004
>BUT MOOOOOM EVERYONE ELSE IS DOING IIIIIIT

And I'm pretty sure you advertised your little scam with "herp derp no bully I'm a nice lonely girl no edgy shitlording", so yeah.
>>
>>24656085
bullying = calling out someone who is literally bullying you?

bahahaha you guys are so funny with your double standards
>>
>>24656107
Yeah you go girl, it's 2015, everyone knows that bullying = bullying + privilege, you can't bully a cishet shitlord, keep punching up until you dismantle the /r9k/triarchy. Have you reported him to Steam for text rape yet?
>>
>>24656153
>/r9k/ posts men making fun of women
"HAHAHHA YEAH ROASTIES GETTING TOASTY BTFO!!! you Pwned her dude"

>girl posts log of guy being a literal dick
"omg wow u are a bully pls stop wow i can't believ you gentlemen look at this site before u a tru bully baka women these days"
>>
>>24656180
Yeah, /r9k/ regularly makes threads looking for decent women who just want a connection on the internet and then turns things around on them and posts their messages.

Oh wait it's happened literally ZERO times.
>>
>>24656217
i mean there's a thread right now some guy posted of some random girls skype, who isn't even related to 4chan, and people started making fun of her and calling her a landwhale

not to mention the threads, which again i mention, people catfishing girls just to "lead them on" then turn them down to "get revenge on the Woman Species"

hmm
>>
>>24656242
>>24656217

stop bickering like children. she is a bitch and you are autistic
>>
anyone here want to play league of legends NA?
>>
>>24656255
I'm sorry, at least I didn't choose my affliction :(
>>
File: CFA6QqkVAAAKZ5O.jpg (49 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
CFA6QqkVAAAKZ5O.jpg
49 KB, 600x338
my thread is doing iron man numbers and i don't care anymore
>>
>>24656242
And this is an excuse how exactly?

This is a great example what women do and why it's pointless to talk to them on the internet. If you're not in the in group, you're fair game for anything, they will claim that they don't want drama, bullying, etc. but as soon as they spot a target they fuck him up like a cockroach and still believe they're good people because "that guy totally deserved it and we're not like that to our people and only that counts". Until someone from their people falls from grace.
>>
File: James_caan.jpg (127 KB, 689x1024) Image search: [Google]
James_caan.jpg
127 KB, 689x1024
I'll be your friend. If you let me kick your ass.
>>
>>24656436
"spot a target"... you've been dedicating your entire night to making me a target... is this real right now?

again, damn right i am going to make fun of someone who says "i could probably seduce you. also if you have a boyfriend you shouldn't talk to other men because men don't like when women do things on their own"

i will laugh and laugh
>>
>>24651728
my skype is hobolobo360
willing to talk and connect
>>
File: 103923821749827.jpg (21 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
103923821749827.jpg
21 KB, 380x380
Drink up, niggers.
Because you fuckers are thirsty as hell.
>>
I'm kind of in the same boat as you OP, my steam is http://steamcommunity.com/id/Deudaroo/
>>
if anyone plays FFXIV and has a character on balmung we can be friends, even better if you're good at the game

stay the fuck away from the general on /vg/ though, it's nothing but cancer and normie attention whores
>>
>>24656469
Do you have some guide on what people are allowed to say to you before you decide to ruin their lives? Or do they just have to walk on eggshells and fear that every day will be the day that you finally snap?
>>
>>24656874
...i ruined someone's life by posting statements they made on steam to me...? after they posted their steam profile on the thread...?

you are hella dramatic
>>
>>24657087
Can you please dump all of your boyfriend's logs on pastebin? Thanks.
>>
that's your response? >>24657124
i mean sure i can i guess. which part though? i mean we've been dating for six years so
>>
>>24651486
>so fucking lonely
>has a boyfriend
>has friends
See you can't fucking come here and say shit like that
>>
File: logj.png (15 KB, 529x199) Image search: [Google]
logj.png
15 KB, 529x199
this one is from tonight (he's been reading the thread) which is one of my favourites, any requests for other logs?
>>
>>24657165
i forgot you can't be lonely because you have a boyfriend

who lives in another country

i forgot humans only require one (1) relationship, and that is a romantic one. no other support systems required
>>
>>24657233
You forgot the friends part. You said you had friends here >>24655032

So you can't "be so fucking lonely"
>>
>>24657190
Do not add.
Proof that she is a bitch and will just laugh at you robots with her bf.
You must be a mongoloid if you can't grasp what people have been trying to tell you.
A lot of robots are lonely, they have no one, that's right 0 friends.
They WILL become attached to you because you give them attention, and they have NO ONE else.
If you want "friends" go somewhere else with other normies like yourself, just don't come here.
Lonely robots do need friends, but not someone like you.
You are just collecting orbiters at this point.
>>
>>24657292
She's obviously just looking for "autistic losers" to laugh at with her "dreamy alpha boyfriend", just ignore the whore.
>>
>>24657329
how is that proof? a log from my boyfriend who also browses 4chan saying something negative about r9k proves I'm a bitch how, exactly?

I think the earlier post of me posting that beta dudes logs was better proof senpai
>>
>>24657349
lmao my boyfriend isn't dreamy or alpha at all you guys have beautiful imaginations

I don't think you understand how friendships work or do you guys only talk to the opposite sex if there is a chance you'll get to fuck them?
>>
>>24657397
Oh, he's an autistic beta too?
>>
>>24657358
You are both laughing at the people who are trying to look out for their fellow robots, even if they are being assholes about it.
A lot of robots have anxiety and are paranoid about what others think of them.
You posting shit like this will make it harder for them to talk to you, and make things worse for them.
>>
>>24657349
Yeah she is just look at >>24657358
>>
>>24657417
just like me, yeah
>>
>>24657428
You're not looking out for anyone. You are mad because I am female and that's it. I didn't even post or insinuate what my gender is. Someone else posted that out while trying to accuse me of cheating on my boyfriend or something.

This is the thing you all seem to miss, lel

He jumped on me the moment he snooped and found out I'm female
>>
>>24657437
Why are you laughing at "autistic betas" and posting their messages as if they were somehow worse than you then?
>>
>>24657485
Because I'm going to laugh at anyone who says that men don't want women to go out on their own because they're paranoid? It's hilarious
>>
>>24657505
You didn't reply why you were posting their messages
>>
>>24657505
Also, why use those words? I haven't, so stop using them in quotations as if you're quoting something I've said, lel
>>
>>24657520
I... I just did. The post you replied to is why I posted his log. I spoke with two others and played games with them and had conversation and it was awesome and I'm excited to do it again in the future
>>
Hello friends. I use the screen name Notachad.69420 (or 42069 cant remember lol)

I usually talk to randoms. Join group chats and i guess learn about people ,culture etc. Im pretty open minded and i recently began making online friends!! Feel free to add me and we can chit chat !
>>
>>24657557
Yeah and I bet you laughed at their backs with your boyfriend
>>
>>24657467
Ha!
You must be delusional.
Well guys, looks like we have another one.
"u guise just h8 me because I'm grill"
You do know not EVERYONE comes here to hate women, right? or are you actually retarded?
You aren't a special snowflake, people like you come here often and it always plays out the same, yet you are different right? don't make me laugh...
Truth is you are a shit person who just happens to be a girl, that's why everyone here is giving you shit, because you are just another bitch who wants attention from desperate robots, so you can laugh with your bf.
>>
>>24657584
Uh, had nothing to laugh about. They were both awesome

>>24657595
Nah, r9k is notoriously known for treating women this way, it's why I didn't post gender. But this fine gentleman did that on my behalf
>>
>>24657633
It's how you acted after that made people hate you.
How can you be so dense?
The way you acted proves you are NOT the kind of person that could help a robot.
>>
Get off this board roastie slut
>>
>>24657712
I'm not trying to help anybody, where are you getting this from? Playing games together isn't helping someone.
>>
>>24657735
This proves you don't understand this place, and you should just fuck off, or lurk and laugh with your bf while leaving the robots in peace.
Robots here are lonely too, they see you say you are lonely, and they think they have found the solution to their problems.
Then they find out you are just a normie who wants some easy attention, and it leaves them bitter and worse than before.
Now run along to your e-boyfriend, you absolute spastic.
>>
>>24657803
... I don't understand this place because I want to play games with people. Right.

Think you guys are a little confused, friendos
>>
>>24651564
Stay away from #shut-in-network desu

Got banned from there a year ago for no valid reason. McBoots is a power hungry faggot
>>
>>24657826
then go post on /v/ not here saying you are fucking lonely when you aren't
>>
>>24657826
>>24657847
Exactly what this anon said.
Now fuck off, you aren't wanted here.
>>
>>24657829
>#shut-in-network
Most cancerous place on the internet.

It got too big for its own good and is now just pure drama.
>>
>>24651486
I love you anon let's be weird together, I'm not an edgy shitlord if anything I'm more feelsy and affectionate even if it's sarcastic or played up for comedic affect sometimes I'm not afraid to look like a fag, also I like philosophy and rick and morty and art pls marry me senpai
>>
>>24657829
>>24657901
Good to know, thanks senpai

>>24657847
Thank you for clarifying my own feelings
>>
Bumping for nice lonely fembot :)
>>
>>24655449
I don't have an xbox yet but u wanna be friends rg
Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.