[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Take a 2 week break abroad, robots. Trust me. It will legit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1446749865108.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1446749865108.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
Take a 2 week break abroad, robots. Trust me.
It will legit make you feel good even though your life is shit, are a KV wizard, and you want to seppuku everyday. Even though I know I'll be back home to the shit hole that I live in 2 days time, this small break abroad has made a pretty big difference to my state of mind than all those artificial methods I tried like "nofap" or "do a hobby you like" bullshit. I feel much relaxed and in a word "free". So yeah, take a break abroad some place far away from the shit hole you currently you live in. Hope that helps.
>>
File: 1435956733040.jpg (11 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
1435956733040.jpg
11 KB, 526x526
>Can't even leave the house
>"lol, bro, just go to some foreign country where you don't even speak the language and have fun"
>>
>>24663959
you don't even really have to leave your house to experience another culture anymore

you can almost get the full experience if you spend time on the internet looking up food recipes, music, clothing, reading the history of other countries.
>>
>>24664065
Theory =/= experience. reading about cultures doesn't change anything, experiencing them does. The whole point of what OP is saying is that robots need an escape.
>>
How much did it cost you?

>tfw no money
>>
>>24663959
OBVIOUS BAIT IS UNERRINGLY OBVIOUS
>>
>>24664065
forced multiculturalism is not the same experience as going on holiday to a foreign country
>>
>>24664142
$2000 max

Its all about saving. It builds up over time.
>>
>>24664267
Where did you go?
>>
>>24664508
Thailand

Had a really great time there.
>>
>>24664112
>reading about cultures doesn't change anything
sure

>>24664250
didn't say it was

but some people aren't capable of leaving the country for a holiday
>>
>>24663959
>tfw want to travel over seas
>even if i do i'll still be a loser and i still won't get laid
>>
>>24665222
See, herein lies the problem. Change your mentality. Go for you. Live for you. Excel at life for you. The pussy naturally follows.
>>
>>24665334
i wouldn't even know what to do, i'd just end up doing all the boring pretentious touristy shit

everyone talks it up as if it's this amazing new world full of new experiences when in reality for the locals it's just boring every day life
>>
>>24665421
>i wouldn't even know what to do, i'd just end up doing all the boring pretentious touristy shit

m8 all i did was chill in my hotel room overlooking the sea, watching tv, fapping, and surfing r9k

the change of location itself somehow tricks your brain into relaxation
>>
>>24663959
Traveling is great, but once you return, you'll feel even worse...

Unless you're in a situation where you can travel on a regular basis, like at least twice per year, I don't recommend it.
>>
>>24663959
If you are a wizard (as in 30+ old virgin) and you spend hundreds to thousands of dollars to travel, and don't go to a place where prostitution is legal so you can finally get laid, you should seriously STFU!, because you are too fucking stupid to be giving advice.
>>
>>24663959
>>24665222
>>even if i do i'll still be a loser and i still won't get laid

I think I need to present you idiots with this thread: >>24664829

Why the fuck are you spending hundreds to thousands TO STILL REMAIN SEXLESS AND/OR A VIRGIN, I will only go to a place where I can buy pussy PERIOD, If I ever vacation, first place will probably be Brazil, then Thailand, then Germany, and none of that waste of time 2 days shit, what can't of retard placebo effect bullshit is that (you are just fooling yourself into a state of happiness, OP, you are a fucking retard), 1 week minimum stays, so I can fuck multiple bitches all week.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.