[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bangkok, The Sex Capital
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 244
Thread images: 28
File: Nana-Group-Bangkok13.jpg (166 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
Nana-Group-Bangkok13.jpg
166 KB, 1000x667
Guys, I've finally had it.

After another guy talked about his regular trips to Bangkok, for the sole purpose of having sex in the massage parlours, I went ahead and did some research on the subject. Turns out that Bangkok is booming with these shops, and that literally any guy can get to fuck a decent Asian.

I'm almost about to plan out a holiday for myself. Flying to Bangkok alone, browsing through all the markets, finding some cheap electronics, and then having sex with different girls each night.

What's stopping you from living out every mans dream, and fucking qt Asians?
>>
>>24664829
all those ''girls'' are legit 3/10
>>
>>24664829
I wonder how many of those girls have penises
>>
I forsee op fucking a tranny and contracting HIV
>>
File: m'Ladies.png (774 KB, 744x822) Image search: [Google]
m'Ladies.png
774 KB, 744x822
>>24664836
Go ahead and have a look then. You can literally pick and chose whichever girl you'd like to fuck.
http://bamboobkk.com/ladies/
>>
File: kristian01.jpg (22 KB, 253x200) Image search: [Google]
kristian01.jpg
22 KB, 253x200
>>24664829
I'm sorry buy they're all ugly as fuck
>>
I actually lived in Thailand for a while. Lovely place (outside Bangkok), but Bangkok is fucking prime for being swindled, and I've heard some real horror stories.

You'd eventually learn how to avoid it but it's not as peachy as you imagine. Though sex wise you can get pretty much anything, cheap.
>>
File: 1408898621965.jpg (164 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1408898621965.jpg
164 KB, 1600x1200
>>24664829
lol at 'qt' asians and then using the picture in the OP with hideous 2/10 girls. se asians aka brown jungle 3rd world asians are ugly as shit and look like trannies.

if you are going to pay for whores, go to latin america (cheap as se asia and better looking girls) or eastern europe (more expensive but the hottest girls.
>>
File: m'Ladies.png (929 KB, 678x927) Image search: [Google]
m'Ladies.png
929 KB, 678x927
>>24664859
>implying r9k have ever had standards
Anyway, yes I know that many Thai girls are fuggly as hell, but every once in a while you find the diamond in the bunch.
Think about how many bars that are in Bangkok. You're almost guaranteed to find a girl of your taste.
>>
>>24664829
> living out every mans dream
> travel '000 of miles to pay for sex

I guess you aren't a very ambitious man
>>
>>24664882
Care to share those stories?
>>
I just came back from BKK a week ago. Picked up a girl from a go-go bar. It was a pretty nice experience. She was tiny, and playful during sex.
>>
>>24664885
Latin America is out of the question - I do not wanna get shot.
Eastern Europe could be an option, but it will be tougher.
That's mainly why I would like to go to Thailand. It's both easy and convenient to get paid sex. Especially because the city pretty much lays up to it.
>>
>>24665028
I think you're misunderstanding me.
I do not normally leave the house, and my sexual life is less than joyful to talk about.

That's why I wanna go to Thailand and get sex. They know what they're doing, and it's way easier than to change yourself, and become the alpha you've always wanted.

Maybe having sex with some random Asian chicks will help me to improve myself.

Other than that, it's mainly for the traveling aspect. I do not travel very often, and have never done it alone.
>>
>>24664925
is that picture supposed to be of hot Thai girls? all of them are hideous as fuck.
>>
>>24665081
The center one is pretty hot though.
>>
Enjoy your AIDS you tranny loving faggot
>>
>>24664939
Police can be a bit dodgy. Would get pulled over a lot, they'd fake an issue with my car, then give me an "on the spot fine" (aka bribe). Say no? They take you down to the station, their stations are hell.

Made a friend while I was over there who got scammed in a similar way, but through a brothel. Paid about 4k baht (about $180) for this one girl all night. Now the legal sex age in Thailand is 15 but that only counts for Thai nationals to stop people coming over from other countries to try what would be underaged girls. For any tourist, sex age is 18. Any way girls are supposed to be 18 in the sex trade there, she looked about 25, but the cops said she was 16 and they wanted to arrest him. The brothel "intervened", and managed to get the cops to accept a 17000 baht bribe. Friend said it looked stage but paying bribes are easier than facing those charges.

Another friend had girls as young as 10 offered to him. A girl who was honeymooning over there (whilst pregnant) was offered a few grand to let some guy fuck her newborn within a few weeks of it being born. She obviously said no.

A few of the stories. I honestly loved Thailand, but hated Bangkok. It's okay for a few days, but tourists are taken advantage of more than any other place I've been.
>>
File: 1405265034548.png (67 KB, 247x248) Image search: [Google]
1405265034548.png
67 KB, 247x248
>>24665127
>Another friend had girls as young as 10 offered to him. A girl who was honeymooning over there (whilst pregnant) was offered a few grand to let some guy fuck her newborn within a few weeks of it being born.
>>
>>24665167
I shared those stories expecting disgust but quickly realised where I am.
>>
>>24664882
Isn't Bangkok like 50% of the entire population of Thailand? What the fuck else could there be to do outside of Bangkok?
>>
>>24665187
it is disgusting but also funny...
>>
>>24665196
I literally mean just 20-30 minutes outside Bangkok.

Pretty nice country, and everything is so much cheaper. I drove and shot shit in a tank for $2. Five star hotel was running me up $17 a day. Gorgeous beaches, a lot of adventure shit too (skydiving, ziplines, racing, rock climbing) dirt cheap.

Mate and I bought a motorbike each and just drove about. I was so set on staying in Bangkok but ended up loving it outside so much we stayed for about 6 months.
>>
>>24665127
I was already aware of tourists getting cheated, but not really to this extend.
A travel guide told me that if you end up in a situation like this, you need to contact your countrys embassy. You will most likely spend a night in jail, but it's better than having to pay several thousand dollars for something you didn't do.

Underage sex is not a problem for me though :^)
>>
>>24664940
Tell us full story. Was she cute during sex? Wanted to cuddle after it?
>>
File: 1448187463963.gif (2 MB, 295x254) Image search: [Google]
1448187463963.gif
2 MB, 295x254
>sex with different girls each night
>girls
>>
>>24665275
Not that guy, but you can buy the girls all night if you wanted to. It's more expensive, but you can then cuddle with them, and even get morning sex.
>>
>>24664829
enjoy your aids you fucking faggot
>>
>>24665257
How much money did you end up spending during the 6 months and did you get a job or pay from savings?
>>
>>24665290
>girls
Yeah, don't see the part where this is funny though, I'd fuck a 15 year old, even a 13 year old, take your "too young" bullshit somewhere else, guys have been fucking teens since the beginning of time, what is treated as weird today is actually normal and natural, in fact the ages for animals in nature is usually more fucked up, age of consent is a human social construct, in fact even consent is a human social constructs (some constructs are necessary to preserve order however, others just cause disorder)
>>
>>24665297
Will they wear sexy lingerie bough by me for them? I don't care it they keep the clothes. I want to take pics of her modeling and having sex. Are open? Or u need to negotiate first with papa-san?
>>
File: m'Ladies.png (698 KB, 1024x772) Image search: [Google]
m'Ladies.png
698 KB, 1024x772
>>24665290
That meme is not even funny anymore.
The palours clearly state if it's a ladyboy. You will never get a guy when expecting a girl.
>>
>>24665327
Dude, I'm OP, so I would have no idea..
I don't think the girls would like to have pictures taken in the act, but all the girls are really shy, and probably wouldn't think about saying no.

Some of them are even so shy, that they won't say how much you need to pay them. You literally need to place some money under their bag in the morning. The qts would blush if you started talking about it.
>>
>>24664925
>Anyway, yes I know that many American girls are fuggly as hell, but every once in a while you find the diamond in the bunch.
Think about how many bars that are in New York. You're almost guaranteed to find a girl of your taste.

See what I did there?
>>
>>24664829
You simply just don't get it. I'm guessing you're a failed normie.
The goal isn't too fuck Asians. It's having a qt Asian waifu

Now get out normie cunt
>>
>>24665060
>Maybe having sex with some random Asian chicks will help me to improve myself.
>>
>>24665371
God, that is so cute. Shy sex worker is another of my fetishes. Of course I will treat her good, but also bust my nut inside her. What about preggo girls to have sex nights?
>>
>>24665325
He meant trannies senpai. Bangkok is know for an abundance of trannies, and a lot of them are hotter than the bar slurs like the ones in op's pics.

Personally I'd only go to Bangkok for the teen girls and trannies. You can get perfectly good hookers here in the USA if you live in any major city. Nyc where I live is packed with hookers online. It's easy as ordering takeout, just expensive ($250-400 for a 9/10, but you'd never, ever fuck girls that hot irl)
>>
>>24664829
Do they have boys too tho
>>
Friendly reminder that the US will prosecute you for paying for sex with a <18 year old girl no matter where in the world it happens
>>
>>24664829
>After another guy talked about his regular trips to Bangkok, for the sole purpose of having sex in the massage parlours, I went ahead and did some research on the subject. Turns out that Bangkok is booming with these shops
This is common knowledge in the western world. You're saying it as if it's news to you. Have you lived under a rock your whole life?
>>
>>24665127
If there is something I want to understand is how can any person find a baby without even hair that was just born to be fuckable, I understand the purity thing that pedos have but this is a whole new level damn
>>
>>24665424
Fuckin kekkled
>>
>>24665399
You sound like a rapist
>>
imag>>24664829
Look into their eyes... there are a few that are absolutely broken. I couldn't fuck that. If I had never had sex I wouldn't want my first experience to be that.
>>
>>24665413
They have boys of both regular and lady varieties.
>>
>>24665275
I have had a few experiences before, the ones from go-go bars often are just all business. Lights out, slip under the covers, lie there, leave when done.

Got lucky with this one. Playful from the start, already at the bar when we are chatting, has actually decent English (good signs). At my hotel, she's quite into it. She was like "let's take a shower together!" First for a Thai hooker I've had. All touchy feely, playful, and when I bang her she makes JAV-like noises. And cuddling afterwards, I would have asked her to stay all night except I was spent.

Going back to BKK in a month or two, will definitely go to that go-go bar again and if I see her I will take her for sure.
>>
>would do this so fucking quick
>sadly the beta pussy in me would think it's wrong and have me stop just before foreplay
God dammit
>>
>>24665562
I am this guy.
>>
>>24665424
Another reason why I love being from Europe.

>>24665455
I knew that had some, but not to that extend. I thought they would have a couple big ones in town, but they literally have thousands. Imagine how many girls you could get to chose from.
>>
>>24664829
>Any guy can get to fuck a decent hooker

Fixed that for you, jesus fuck some of you retards are hopeless
>>
>>24665508
Obviously you do not want to loose your virginity to a hooker. Don't care what anyone says, that is the dumbest idea.
>>
>>24665529
Please take a pic of her dressed and naked. Be a bull for her and reserve her for a whole weekend. Will be great if you fuck her endless and report back. Good luck
>>
>>24665409
That's too much money for lifeless uninteres whores. Better find teenage girls whoring and below 25-30 years old
>>
>>24665655
Yes and no.
The prostitutes that we have in Copenhagen are awful. Most om them are niggers, and the ones that aren't are just disgusting pakis. Also the selection is small.

The ones in Bangkok are way better. I know that the girls I've posted have not been 10/10 literally waifu material, but you can certainly find some more interesting girls down there. Also, they are way cheaper.
>>
>>24665670
I doubt any working girl will be okay with pictures, but I plan on getting a hidden camera just for this purpose.

Just for the record, she wasn't anything special looking, but her enthusiasm more than made up for it. I've had some hot hookers before too. It was much more enjoyable with a 5/10 who was totally into it than a 9/10 who just lies there and plays dead.
>>
>>24665735
Can you describe her? How did she say goodbye? How old was she? Did she told you about her life? What were her reasons for whoring?
>>
>>24665529
You are exactly why I made this thread.
I'm tempted to do it, but I need some advise before I go ahead and plan it out.

How long do you stay?
Do you travel alone?
Where do you rent hotels? The inner city ones can be a tad expensive.
How was you first trip? Did you literally just go into the first bar, or did you do some research from home?

Go-go bars seems great for a first timer. Any particular area you can recommend?
Do you just take a cab to your hotel when you want to seal the deal?
How much money should I bring? Taking the ladydrinks in mind.
Police raids?
>>
I just worry about going alone, i wish i had someone to travel with and familiar with the best bars to find sexy asian
>>
>>24665764
A bit of a flat face, under 150cm tall, weight was 38kg (seriously, we both stepped on the bathroom scale after the shower). Said she's 25, could see a scar (single mom most likely), used to have some kind of office job, which would explain here decent English.

If I see her again I wanna try lifting her up against a wall and doing those sex things only possible with a very light girl.
>>
>>24665109
>hideous
>all
No wonder youre a turbo virgin
>>
>>24665841
These are all the questions I have too
>>
>>24665735
>I want to ruin someone's life because I'm horny
Fuck off normie
>>
>>24665862
Where are you from? Maybe we could work something out.
>>
>>24665841
> Do you travel alone?
> Where do you rent hotels? The
> inner city ones can be a tad
> expensive.

Alone. Hotels are actually cheap, you can get a 5star in BKK for less than 100 a night.

> Go-go bars seems great for a
> first timer. Any particular area
> you can recommend?

My hotel was near Soi Cowboy so I just went there. Two go-go bars of note there are Tilac and Lighthouse.

> Do you just take a cab to your
> hotel when you want to seal the
> deal?

Walked because my hotel was 2 blocks away.

> How much money should I bring?
> Taking the ladydrinks in mind.

Enough. You have to pay a barfine to take a girl out, around 900 baht, then a ladydrink or two. Then the girl itself, 2000 or more baht for short time.

> Police raids?
Not in the popular places since they pay off the cops. You literally see cops standing outside Soi Cowboy, and prostitution is illegal in Thailand.
>>
>>24664829

/trv/fag here.

I wish I could contribute to this thread but I've never been a sex tourist. While I can see the appeal in paying and not having to deal with a woman's bullshit, I think it'd be especially pathetic to go and fly all the way around the world just to get laid.

Also,

>qt Asians
>implying more than a handful of any of the girls in all of the pictures you've posted are even marginally attractive
>also implying that we're all autist spergs who can't get laid on our own

You've got to be such a fucking loser to plan a vacation for the sole purpose of getting laid with hookers and golddiggers.
>>
>>24666023
It doesn't have to be the sole purpose, I'm sure there's some stuff to do in Thailand like that guy was talking about.

Also of you're browsing /r9k/ the assumption is that you're that "pathetic".
>>
>>24665884
Wow she was light. Are you from Europe? Not from USA I guess cause u are using metric system
>>
>>24665973
What did you do during the day? Thailand have shit tons of temples, but what is there else to see?

How many girls did you sleep with?
And what about condoms?
>>
>>24666023
>it'd be especially pathetic to go and fly all the way around the world just to get laid.

What men usually do to get sex:
>Change their appearance
>Change their behavior
>Lie about having money and/or status
>Pretend to care (listen to her stories, talk to her)
>Carry her out on dates
>Pay for food, drinks, gifts, etc
>Get Married, a legally binding contract (more like c.ucktract kek)

Please tell me how having to pretend, spend time and money on, and submit to women's desires is less pathetic than simply traveling and paying for sex (no bullshit), just two adults haggling a price. Really and truly I don't just plan to travel, I might even move to one of those countries where prostitution is legal.
>>
>>24666063

>the assumption is that you're pathetic

I think I've passed the point where I can't take /r9k/ seriously any more. I sincerely doubt that most people here are half as sad and miserable as they pretend.

At any rate, you are right - people can incorporate sex tourism isn't a broader plan and scheme. It's just not something which is very appreciated or respected. I know a few women from Thailand, and most of them say that, even if they're attracted to white men, it's not easy to date because other Thais will view them as prostitutes regardless of how well they are or aren't dressed. Sex is a massive industry in Southeast Asia and the monger has become such a stereotype that I can't see the pleasure in being yet another pathetic, sweaty ferengi who's going out to hunt whores on weeknights.

To each their own. It doesn't really bother me too much, but I can't appreciate the perspective. I like the feeling of going to bed with a girl I've known for a day or a week or a month; it's way more of a rush to me than somebody who's doing it because I paid them.

On the flip side, I can see why it'd be fun to make a bitch do all kinds of disgusting, depraved shit for a hilariously insignificant amount of money.
>>
>>24666070
European yes. I'm not a big guy either, I'm sure she would have hesitated to go with a huge fat neckbeard. I'm about 173cm and 70kg.
>>
>>24666120

You do realize that the cost of a plane ticket to Bangkok from the United States would probably be so much that you'd have been able to hire four or five decently attractive prostitutes here at home, right?

If you haven't been laid, then I guess you don't get it. Personally, I don't change how I look or my behavior or really anything about me. I'm just me, and thankfully "me" is good at talking and making jokes. I've long past the point where I've gone out to clubs and bars to get girls because that shit doesn't work for me.

That's honestly the most contrived list of shit I've ever read.
>>
>>24666023
It was not as much because I couldn't get sex off of anyone else that I would go there, it was more to have the experience. Something to put in the memorybank, and to think about later in life.
Also, I have never traveled alone. I have thought about doing this for a long time, and going to a place where you could have sex with a ton of girls seemed like a perfect bonus.

The girls in my pictures are not 10/10, I know, but you have an entire selection of different ones when you get there. Girls do not become prostitutes because of drug addiction there, so you can definitely find a special gem inside of every bar.
>>
>>24666116
Dude, Thailand has loads to see and do. Far more than just temples. Even BKK has enough to keep you busy for a few days. Then you can go to Chiang Mai for a laidback cultural&nature trip, or one of the beach islands just to chill out.

Great food, friendly people. I seriously like going there. And outside of BKK and Phuket there really aren't many people looking to scam you.
>>
File: z_3fa6a1f8ed_o.jpg (246 KB, 504x756) Image search: [Google]
z_3fa6a1f8ed_o.jpg
246 KB, 504x756
It is funny when beta yellow-fever anon (who grew up fapping to Japanese idols or kpop girls) makes fantasy threads like this and you see how UGLY-AS-SHIT these SE Asian girls are and it is proven time-after-time when actual pictures of these SE Asian hookers are posted. Why bother traveling thousands of miles to fuck AIDS-infected ugly jungle asians in a 3rd world shithole when eastern europe is filled with hot slavic girls?
>>
>>24666181
So if I went ahead and actually went there, how long should I stay for? Would a week even be enough?
>>
>>24666127
>I like the feeling of going to bed with a girl I've known for a day or a week or a month; it's way more of a rush to me than somebody who's doing it because I paid them.

>I like the feeling of going to bed with a girl I've known for a day or a week or a month
>it's way more of a rush to me than somebody who's doing it because I paid them.

Sometimes I wonder if you guys do this on purpose for me to point it out, because noway you cannot see the obvious contradiction here, if you can't the following response is for you: - "Idiot!, you spent more money on that girl within a week and/or month than we'd spend on a prostitute kek, you still payed for her at the end of the day but you're so blinded by society's illusion of what's "prostitution" and what isn't that you don't even understand ALL MEN PAY FOR IT ANYWAYS, why do you think men are the primary sex paying for dates, gifts, jewelry, etc, you think this shit is a coincidence.

Dating is prostitution moron, that's why escort services can't get shutdown by the police, because fundamentally there is no difference between paying for a date and getting sex for free and paying for sex and getting the date for free, the end result is the same, you're still in essence paying for sex, one form of prostitution is covert (dating) the other overt (escort), same shit".
>>
>>24666176

Sure.

Go off and have fun then. I wouldn't do what you're doing, but to each their own. Just try to be fair and not give money to anybody who looks like they're being exploited or are exploiting.

So far as traveling alone goes: you'll be fine. Unless you're a completely miserable sperg, it's very easy to meet people over the road. All you have to do is sit around in a hostel, grab a beer or smoke a cigarette, and ask strangers where they're from, how long they've been wherever you are, and so forth. Travel talk is so mundane and routine in its beginning stages that you may as well have a script.

Seriously, make sure you branch off and explore and go different places, even if there aren't prostitutes everywhere. I was a hopeless loser until my first trip, which I took when I was 19, and lost my virginity on the fifth day.
>>
>>24666182
Because I do not want to marry said girls, I only want an easy, cheap bang.
>>
>>24666203

Not him, but you're talking about a country that's on the other side of the world from where you live. If money is no issue, than go a week, but I'd recommend at least a few or maybe even a month.
>>
>>24665896
Obviously I would not make hidden camera pics public. At most, I would post something with her face blurred out. I don't want to be beaten to death by an angry gang of Thai thugs.
>>
>>24666218

You're really oblivious, m8, if you think that most guys have to spend money buying women jewelry and drinks for a week before they can get laid. I'm not a player but I've had sex with a couple dozen girls and I don't think I've ever bought a round of shots or drinks for any. I don't date women who aren't fair with bills, either.

I remember I had one date in a rather impoverished country a couple of years back. I showed up with $10 in the bank and told the girl that I didn't have enough money to afford any of the restaurants around and she said it was fine and paid the bill. Next day she ended up spending the night at my place.
>>
>>24666271
>You're really oblivious, m8, if you think that most guys have to spend money buying women jewelry and drinks for a week before they can get laid

Maybe I should have been more specific, this is done for CONTINUED ACCESS TO SEX (as in dating), not just to get it the first time
>>
>>24666203
How long? Up to your free time and budget. Just know that right now is high season in Thailand, November to January. After that it starts to get too hot, then you get the rainy season.

If you have plenty of time, fly to BKK, then backpack around Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam.
>>
>>24666221
I think you're misunderstanding. Not everyone on r9k is a neckbearded loser, unable to make even the slightest contact with others.

I could easily make smalltalk with literally anyone, and I of course plan to do this.
I don't see this as a sex-trip, as you may think, I see it more of an educational journey.
I do not say that the sex part isn't a major part of why I would go there, but it's not only because of this. Traveling can, as you say yourself, help to build your confidence, and maybe being with a couple of qt's could help me become even more of an alpha.
>>
>>24666331

Sure, I said that's fine. Not that you need my approval, anyway - you do you. I'm just saying that you should make sure to keep mongering the less important part of your trip.

>>24666306

Not really, dude. I have a girlfriend now. Her family is rich and so is she. I help with her MBA homework from time to time and she pays for all of our dates.

You're getting fucked if you're dating a girl who actually expects you to pay for everything. I've never dated a woman like that.
>>
>>24666326
Backpacking would definitely be something I would like, however, I think it would kinda lonely if you did it yourself.
Also, I have my education I need to take care of. One, or maybe two weeks would be no problem. Several months could be a slight problem..

So what about the summer time? Summer as in June, July, and August?
>>
>>24666375
It seems like you have trouble understanding that other people may have vastly different life experiences based on factors you have never experienced.
>>
>>24665391

>wanting a disgusting feminist mentally retarded obese nasty personality herpes infested average American chick for a quick fuck that you have to pay for in drinks anyway

Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>tfw Thai
>feel like I can contribute something to the thread but there's nothing really
>>
>>24666395

Oh, I'm sure that's true. After all, I don't actually know anyone here in person.
>>
>>24665336
What is "normal skin"?
>>
>>24664829

How much for the one leaning into the camera? She looks like she knows what shes doing.
>>
>>24666405
Can you warn us about common scams that target foreigners?
>>
>prostitute
Easygoing
Get what you paid for
Get treated like a man

>normie girl
High maintenance
Probably talking to five different guys
Spend $100 on a date and probably will still not get laid
"Liberated" to leave you the second a better opportunity materializes
>>
>>24666375
>Not really, dude. I have a girlfriend now. Her family is rich
I stopped reading here retard, are you seriously using the exception to the rule here, when we all know it never disproves the rule, you have to be trolling here. Its a retarded argument - "oh only 99.99% do this, this 0.01% I know proves you're wrong", you have to be trolling, nobody is this stupid.
>>
>>24665913
Not the one you are answering. Im intrested in going to bangkok tho.
>>
Does the go go bar industry have any assurances on the girls? I wouldnt want to come back with a STD.
>>
>>24666483
Every girl in Bangkok is about 3000 bath ($90).
Add an additional fee of 1000 bath for anal/cum in mouth.
>>
File: Giggity giggity.jpg (454 KB, 1440x1800) Image search: [Google]
Giggity giggity.jpg
454 KB, 1440x1800
>>24664829
>HHNNNNNGGGG ANON MMMMMMMPHPHPHPPPPH I'M FEELING SO MMMPHHHH HORNY MMM PLEASE FUCK MY FACE HNNNNNGGGGGG MMMMMMPPPHHHHHH
>>
>>24665187
I actually just had a very limited number of reaction images tbqh.
>>
>>24666537
What about being a tall white guy that isn't fat? How likely could I find willing Thai women just by going to the beach?
>>
>>24666523
Depends on the place I guess, but maybe the higher end ones do. At least they guarantee she will be a girl (unless you are looking for that something different and go to a place specifically for that).
>>
>>24666523
As far as I know, they do not.
Many girls at Annies (a soap house) had gonorrhea at a time. But it's all about protection yourself. Put on a condom, and you can keep literally any disease away.
>>
>>24666508

Kek. I've dated multiple women and none of them have insisted that I pay for every date.

>>24666493

These scams are basically the same in every developing country. I think the biggest worries you'll have are over negotiable services and goods, like taxis or clothes being sold off the street. My understanding is that, in certain cities, a number of unscrupulous Thai taxi drivers are very likely to take "the long way" or massively overcharge you without even taking a detour. This is why you should do some research on how to reach your hotel from the airport and get a good idea of what rates and fares should be. A Google search should turn up results.

For instance, I took a cab from Bogota's airport to the Downtown a while back. I was given a price of $13 which seemed fair and reasonable to me, given that the ride would take upwards of half an hour. Turns out that the standard rate is closer to $6 or $7.

And in Thailand, drivers can be much more aggressive.

Really, just don't be retarded and don't trust people who seem very eager to help you or get to know you for no apparent reason.
>>
Sure OP if you enjoy banging cock.
>>
>>24664829

Looks okay I guess. Got any more lineup pics like this?
>>
>>24666585
Thailand is a conservative country. A girl that isn't a hooker will not sleep with you as easily as a western girl would. Seriously.
>>
>>24666585
You're asking the wrong guy pal.
I'm OP, and also a tall white guy. Not fat, and physically strong.
I have already contacted some Thai girls on this Thai dating site, and they seemed pretty willing. Maybe I'll just book one of them to do me some touring, and hopefully get to fuck them in the end.
>>
>>24664856
You know those pics are all fake, right?
>>
>>24666605
http://bamboobkk.com/ladies/
http://www.allstarsbkk.com/index.php?p=ladies

Pick and chose for yourself mate.
>>
>>24666614

This.

You can apply this rule to literally anywhere in the developing world outside of a few countries in South America and Africa. Generally speaking, poor people are conservative. The "brown/yellow/purple girls crave white cock" meme is really just a meme. It's not socially acceptable in many cultures to date outside of ones race or immediate ethnic group. The same is true in Thailand. Not only is there a conservative cultural barrier that has to be overcome, but there's also the stigma that comes from a girl dating a foreigner - namely, that even if prostitution isn't frowned up in the same way it is here, nobody wants to be treated or assumed to be a hooker.
>>
I found this site, prices seem pretty high but they actually look pretty nice. They list all their services too

http://www.bunnygirlsbkk.com/#!bunny-girls-/vpk2z
>>
>>24666452
Normal skin is just white. Or yellow as some of you would call it..
They use the terms pale, normal, and tan when describing girls.
>>
>>24666649

what the fuck is a purple girl
>>
>>24666649
In Thailand, and I guess in other Asian countries I guess as well, the middle class is the least likely to want to date a foreigner. Lower class can do it in the hopes of getting a ticket out. Upper class can do it because they don't have to give a fuck. Middle class girls don't want to be stigmatized as prostitutes.
>>
File: 1446174865188.jpg (123 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1446174865188.jpg
123 KB, 1920x1080
When you go to Thailand it's pretty hard to avoid having sex: even if you avoid obvious brothels, girls will just come up to you in bars and stuff (usually prostitutes, of course).

Go to Thailand to chill out and sightsee and fuck some girls while you're there: no need to make it the primary aim of your trip.
>>
Did a reverse image search and ended up on this article.

http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/StickmanWeeklyColumn2013/Thailand-coyote.htm

Apparently you're not allowed to bang any of the pics in the OP. The 'available' ones typically look worse.

Are you trying to trick us into going so we get jumped and our organs harvested?
>>
>What's stopping you from living out every mans dream, and fucking qt Asians?
About a $2000 plane ticket.
>>
>>24666769
Holy shit, where are you from that prices are this high?
A plan ticket is about 3000DKK ($430) for me. Expensive, yes, but worth it.
>>
>>24666522
>>24665913
That was me, 3 of us should talk off here. See what we can work out
>>
>>24666742

I lived in India for a while. The dynamic there is a little skewed: lower-class women will hardly ever even try talking to foreigners. Middle-class girls tend to be slightly more liberal, albeit not by much. If they date you or sleep with you, they're going to be hiding it from their parents and you're not liable to have a serious relationship transform into anything more. The upper-class is by far the most open, relatively speaking, given that many of its inhabitants have been educated abroad or at least exposed to non-Indian ways of thinking.

All things considered, it's still a lot harder to get laid there than in the United States, even though many people would imagine that the poverty would lead to lots of gold-digging and visa-hunting. I'm honestly pretty surprised.
>>
>>24666743

god damn those girls look absolutely disgusting
>>
>>24666743
This.

Don't spend 100% of your time in bangkok. See the country and enjoy yourself while also banging some of that yellow cunt. It's not a sex trip, it's just a normal vacation to Thailand.
>>
I'm never fucking a whore tbqh, even if I make it and become a millionaire I'd probably rather just fap and go to sleep
>>
>>24664829

> What's stopping you from living out every mans dream, and fucking qt Asians?

A Visa.

> what do you want a visa for, mister?
> to be able to fuck prostitutes in Bangkok

yeah naaaaaah
>>
>>24666849

What country are you from? Even Indians can go to Thailand without a visa, unless I'm mistaken. They offer visas upon arrival for most first-world nationalities.
>>
>>24666873

Colombia

so yeah I'd need a Visa because HURR MUH COCAINE DRUGLORDS
>>
>>24666815
I'm the OP, so of course I would be interested.
>>
>>24666915

Sucks, m8. Whereabouts in Colombia? Was just there in summer.
>>
>>24666812
Holy shit, where are you from
New York. I could maybe find one a little cheaper but still. $1600 at least.
>>
>>24666950

>ticket costs ____ DKK
>lol were r u from??
>>
>>24666950
Yeah.. >>24666963 said it.
>>
>>24666823
Wrongs those asses are good
>>
>>24665409

NYC anon here. Online? Really?

I can't use it now cause I still live at home, but do tell.
>>
>>24666743
I'm getting rock hard just by looking at this pic.
This is why I wanna go to Bangkok. This is fucking why..
>>
>>24665336

>nickname is nutty

rofl
>>
Lol, standards are quite high for this virgin only board.
>>
>>24664856
One of them hasn't been unlocked yet
>>
File: 1446438290364.jpg (236 KB, 475x469) Image search: [Google]
1446438290364.jpg
236 KB, 475x469
>>24664829
Thailand Tourism Minister please stop viral marketing.
>>
>>24666915
But you have an abundance of hot cheap prostitutes in Colombia, don't you?
>>
>>24667019
>Online? Really?

Yeah. It's known as the "escort loophole" here in UK, in which sites such as http://www.adultwork.com/ will offer "time and companionship in exchange for money" and if you happen to have sex then that's purely your issue.
>>
Middle front needs a nut
>>
>>24665127
This.
I used to live in South Korea and many of my friends would go to Bangkok regularly.
You go to a strip bar. They name you a price. You pay. Once you want to leave you suddenly have to pay for all of the drinks the strippers were drinking while you were watching them.
They have big ass bouncers who will fuck you up if you refuse.
What a lovely place.
>>
>>24664829

ewww

asian women are so ugly
>>
>>24666823

But that's wrong. Let's see

>Nice ass
>Nice pussy
>Nice feet
>Tanlines

I'm gettin hard just writing it down
>>
>>24666925
Can I also go?
>>
>>24667053
kekelds
>>
>>24667101

Ah I see. Like how patron artists make money off of characters legally because it's the artists rendition of that character and not actually the character or some bullshit
>>
>>24667191
If you got the time, money, and will - sure.
I just need a way to get in contact with the other guy. He seems like a perfect tour leader.
>>
>>24666493
If you speak English, they charge you more, that's all I know.
>>
File: overpris-chiang-mai-zoo-big.jpg (142 KB, 1200x676) Image search: [Google]
overpris-chiang-mai-zoo-big.jpg
142 KB, 1200x676
>>24667258
Very true. They charge about the double for foreigners.
>>
I already have a super sexy South Korean qt 3.14 that I fuck multiple times a day. Feels good man.

Unfortunately this is the only thing that I have going for me.
>>
>>24667228
I'm one of the guys who posted in this thread and has been to BKK a few times and will go there again sometime in the near future. Anyway, I'm not sure I'd want to take a bunch of aspie robot virgins around... At the least, you guys would have to be less spergy in real life than you are on /r9k/. But I assume that's the case, since /r9k/ amplifies the trolling in everyone.
>>
>>24667258
>If you speak English, they charge you more, that's all I know.
Try:
>If they speak English, they charge you more,

The ones who barely speak any English are less likely to scam you. The ones who learned some English did so purely for the purpose of scamming tourists.
>>
>>24667277

Is the listed price less in the Thai writing?
>>
>>24667277
>>24667339
Lol. In case if anyone can't read Thai in this pic, it says they charge 50 baht for adults,10 for children, and 30 for college students. But in English it says 100 for adults and 50 for children.
>>
File: 1440260201417.jpg (297 KB, 1024x3095) Image search: [Google]
1440260201417.jpg
297 KB, 1024x3095
copy/pasting my post on /trv/ :

Not planning to go to Thailand but I've always been curious about a few things I'm ashamed to google :

- How do ladyboys/Thai people in general feel about men getting topped by shemales ?

- Are there underage prostitutes working among the other prostitutes in the main bar streets or is it an underground thing ?

- is there a male prostitution too ?
>>
>>24667280
Yeah, you're the one I was looking for.
Listen up, when I made this thread, I intended to go alone. I would have no problem traveling with others, but the trip would still be me going around, and then maybe meeting up with my companions once in a while.

I would really like to meet someone down there, and have a chitchat once in a while, but I would much prefer to be on my own. You would be nice to have around in certain situations, and just to make it even more chill.
If you're still up for helping some newcomers, you can send me your email at [email protected]
>>
>>24667363
>Are there underage prostitutes working among the other prostitutes in the main bar streets or is it an underground thing ?
If you are looking to have sex with underaged prostitutes, go to Cambodia. In the less reputable places you might be offered underageds, but it could very well be a scam too to get you arrested and shaken down for bribes.

> is there a male prostitution too ?
Yes, for both males and females.
>>
>>24667395
I'd like to get in on this, I'd like to go sometime in March or April I made a Skype it's BKKjims
>>
>>24667277

Who the fuck goes to the zoo anyway
>>
>thai "women"

I prefer goreans and japs desu
>>
>>24667426
>If you are looking to have sex with underaged prostitutes

nah, the opposite. If I went to Thailand I'd be scared to find out that the prostitute I'm with is underage. I find it kinda hard to guess the age or even the gender of Thai people
>>
>>24666645
Many of those look like men. Facial structure + manly torso.
>>
>>24664829
AIDS epidemic is taking place in south east Asia thanks to dating applications. Stay safe, OP.
>>
>>24667530
The "you get what you pay for" adage applies here like anywhere else. If you go to a popular place for tourists, it will be more expensive, but you will also be safe from all the nasty surprises. I have decent money, so I just go to the higher end places. The more expensive places geared towards tourists have to place great value on their reputation. So if any of them started pulling off shady shit, the word would spread out, and they'd be finished.
>>
>>>24666666

I heard some pretty good stories, of girls acting like your girlfriends but then expecting money after you sleep with them in thailand, but it still costs pretty much nothing.
also they fight for you and get clingy and angry if you don't do couple stuff with her then
>>
>>24667395
>>24667439
Just remember, starting February the weather will not be as good, it will start to get too hot. I have not even booked anything yet, just vague plans to possibly visit BKK briefly in late January/early February.

Well in any case, if we do happen to be in BKK at the same time, I can show you around, no problem.
>>
>>24667846
That's fine, if you could save my Skype that'd be cool it's BKKjims
>>
File: qtweather.webm (2 MB, 720x538) Image search: [Google]
qtweather.webm
2 MB, 720x538
This thread made me sad
>>
>>24664829
ladyboys
>>
Social anxiety and although I want to be a degenerate, I detest them. I'd get too angry.
>>
File: 1443884766630.png (238 KB, 517x855) Image search: [Google]
1443884766630.png
238 KB, 517x855
I don't want to lose my virginity to a prostitute desu.
>>
>>24668144
I have you skype and the other guy's email saved. Anyway, just say in this thread now if you are at least possibly in BKK around late Jan-Feb.
>>
File: IMG-20131226-WA0002.jpg (121 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20131226-WA0002.jpg
121 KB, 600x800
>>24668466
Just do it. Demand raw sex
>>
>>24668595
I should be able too , I'll probably want to stay 3 or 4 weeks since flying from my area would be about 1400
>>
>>24667846
This is OP. I'm no longer home, but I would love to be able to contact you before I leave. Not sure we'll be there at the same time though.
Could you add the other guy on Skype, then i'll get in contact with you that way.

And thanks for your contributing to the third. You're the exact reason why I made this!
>>
>>24668595
The e-mail was a 10 minute mail. No point in keep ingen it now.
>>
File: pedohouse.jpg (220 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
pedohouse.jpg
220 KB, 1920x1080
>>24667363
>underage
>>24667530
>opposite

Pretty sly for a pedophile.
>>
>>24664829
Aren't the ones with dicks more expensive? I want to go but is it really worth the premium?
>>
>>24668757
>>24668772
>>24668800
I hesitate to reveal our beautiful board, but I'm a /trv/ler. Once you are in BKK, lurk there on one of the Thailand threads. The people on that board are nice, and will be up for anons to meet up.
>>
>>24665424
does the FBI just send agents to follow every American tourist around the globe, or do they pay each brothel to tell on you. how does that even work.
>>
> consider this
> check plane ticket prices
> $$$$$$
> one-way ticket costs as much as I earn in two months

No fun for the poorfags. I can't afford the local whores either, I guess I'll die a virgin.
>>
>>24665336
>nutty

JUST
>>
>>24669634
they install cameras in your body while you sleep and pay people to watch them
>>
>>24666588
cant you still get herp and hpv from sex with a condom
>>
>>24670014
>one-way

That's not how it works. You always buy a return ticket. One-way is more expensive, and will raise suspicions. The authorities letting you enter the country usually want to see your return ticket.
>>
>>24666182
It shames me to see a fellow 101st soldier sink to such depths. My man could have any and all different types of women and he settles with that.

>500 bucks she cheats on him every time he deploys.
>>
>>24670803
Not from penile/vaginal sex. So go for it!
>>
>>24666182
To be fair, it's better than what they could get otherwise
>>
>>24671301
Yes you can. Please don't tell people that.
>>
File: heatenings.gif (474 KB, 188x174) Image search: [Google]
heatenings.gif
474 KB, 188x174
>>24668229
>slavic and mediterranean women

Way better than even the prettiest gook.
>>
>>24670803
Yes. This is the biggest reason I will never visit a prostitute.
>>
>tfw too terrified to try Bangkok out b/c of sex diseases and the fear of getting into trouble with undesirables
>>
>>24673250

You'd be one of those undesirables
>>
>>24673301
but anon. im just shy and socially awkward. im not going to shank someone's liver out of them for instant cash.
>>
File: 1430820639106.jpg (74 KB, 634x495) Image search: [Google]
1430820639106.jpg
74 KB, 634x495
>>24664829
How hard its to find really young girls?
>>
>>24673621
I wonder how selfish you have to be to do something like that.
>>
>>24673895
>do something like that.
enjoying yourself?
>>
>>24673621
Go ask your local priest
>>
>>24666950
skyscanner. Just looked it up and if you're flexible on the day you fly March round trip tickets are as low as 910 out of Newark, under 700 out of Kennedy.
>>
>>24664829
>any guy can get to fuck a decent Asian

Look at the pic you posted OP, and repeat the sentence. Notice anything?
>>
It's also one of the HIV capitols of the world.
>>
>>24664925
All ugly and all too old.
>>
File: decent.png (19 KB, 818x249) Image search: [Google]
decent.png
19 KB, 818x249
>>24674957
decent /= cute, hot, 7.5+/10
>>
>>24666176
>Girls do not become prostitutes because of drug addiction there

No, they do it out of sheer desesperation and poverty. Spend your shekels in a fleshlight and watch some thai hookers vids in youporn if you're so commited to the idea.
>>
>>24675201
They earn money. U get pussy. Everybody wins
>>
>>24667361
>google 100 baht
>2.76 USD
shit, they can charge me 200 baht for all I care.
>>
>>24675406

Are you telling me. Are you telling me. I can live like a fucking king with about 50 bucks?
>>
File: 320144375433.png (347 KB, 1768x1543) Image search: [Google]
320144375433.png
347 KB, 1768x1543
>>24666842
this tbqfh, might get a daki though
>>
File: Pleasured Tony.png (202 KB, 300x323) Image search: [Google]
Pleasured Tony.png
202 KB, 300x323
>>24666743

Please tell me there's more to this pic.
>>
>>24664829
MORE LIKE BANG COCK AM RIGHT GUIZE
LOL
>>
>>24675555
Coward fag. Fucking whores is normal
>>
File: 132754773735.jpg (25 KB, 307x352) Image search: [Google]
132754773735.jpg
25 KB, 307x352
>>24675719
>normal
>>>/reddit/
>>
I'm cool. Already had a sex trip to Vietnam. Banged the girl I stayed with and her mom on the regular.
>>
>>24676035
Please give full details. Any pics of them?
>>
>>24676027
Are u surprised mate?
>>
>>24676035

>And her mom

Goddamn. Only once in my life have I see a daughter and mother combo where I had to really force myself not to walk up to them.
>>
>>24664829
My time in navy taught me one thing about Bangkok. If they're a ten then they're men.
>>
>>24676085
We've been penpals for awhile. For a couple years tried to figure out a trip out there. When I managed to get over, we fucked like rabbits as we'd sort of planned. After I wanna say a week of her mom witness to it all they got to talking and she basically gave her mom the go ahead to ask if I'd try something out with her. I'm pretty sure it was supposed to just be a one time thing but I ended up tapping them both after that for the rest of my stay. Spent a lot of time sightseeing obv but I definitely got a good go at both of them. I think I have pics on my phone, I'll give it a check.

>>24676279
I'll say they weren't super attractive but I wasn't about to turn the mom down.
>>
>>24676353
Just the combo is hot enought. No pregnancy achieved?
>>
File: ins1.jpg (189 KB, 1333x2000) Image search: [Google]
ins1.jpg
189 KB, 1333x2000
yay or nay robots?

http://www.clubinsomniagroup.com/photos/facebook-album/983156475059036/
>>
>>24666166
Except here at home it's against the law you dumb nigger.
>>
>>24676734
Yay. Take pics and vids dressed and nude with bunny ears. Will u fuck her raw during the weekend?
>>
>>24676813
No, I'm not planning on going until August-September. I was just posting a chick I saw on Club Insomnia's website, apparently they did a "bunny party" which is what the link was to. Not all cuties, but there were some nice ones like her on there.
>>
File: ins2.jpg (338 KB, 1333x2000) Image search: [Google]
ins2.jpg
338 KB, 1333x2000
okay, which one of you is this?
>>
possibly gay, definitely blind OP starts a thailand thread with a photo of super ugly chicks and you guys are dumb enough to think they all look like this.

look up asian street meat on xvideos or even google thailand with the appropriate keywords to get a better representation of what is available there.
>>
Grinch in the bg.
>>
>>24668626
Tfw fucked 3 rawstitutes already 2 black 1 white. Tfw can't manage to get my dick in that raw ass. Tfw haven't been tested yet. Tfw gonna fuck another rawstitute soon. Any advice for getting it in that raw ass?
>>
>Normal prostitutes
>Ladyboys
> Girls of questionable ages.

I've been very tempted to go in the past.
But then I got a girlfriend so I won't go for as long as we're together.
>>
>>24675507
Yes, you actually can. If you decide to skip out on fancy restaurants and eat street food (which still tastes amazing), you can increase your budget more.
>>
>>24665081
>is that picture supposed to be of hot Thai girls? all of them are hideous as fuck.

Thailand is the only country where the men are prettier than the women, haha.
>>
>>24665227
>it is disgusting but also funny...

Mostly funny.
>>
>>24675201
>No, they do it out of sheer desesperation and poverty. Spend your shekels in a fleshlight and watch some thai hookers vids in youporn if you're so commited to the idea.

Anon, why should I care about women's feelings when they have never cared about mine?
>>
File: 1447380540002.jpg (49 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1447380540002.jpg
49 KB, 500x750
>Going to Bangkok in 3 days
>Haven't planned anything yet

Was planning to just wander around and figure it out as I go. Anywhere I should definitely go?
>>
>>24664829
We should have some kind of robot group travel for this shit. How awesome would it be to go as a group of virgin betas and come back as men?
>>
>asians
>qt
good one
>>
>>24667074

>implying berenstain is the correct spelling
>>
>>24664856
Gibsy is the only conceivable non-male
>>
>>24665167
The second thing has to be a lie how could something like that even exist

No human is depraved enough to try such a thing

>tfw I was legit considering going to Bangkok until I realized that some fucked up shit does happen

I want me a qt asian girl...
>>
>All the triple 6's in this thread

What the fuck....
>>
File: 1448609832611.png (446 KB, 1040x540) Image search: [Google]
1448609832611.png
446 KB, 1040x540
So... What happens if a woman goes to Thailand? Do they get male prostitutes coming onto them?
Thread replies: 244
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.