[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Chad feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: chad.jpg (114 KB, 570x881) Image search: [Google]
chad.jpg
114 KB, 570x881
If other people are failed normalfags, I was a "failed Chad." For a brief period of time, I did all of the right shit: exercise, sleeping right, eating right, dressing well, not being a sperg, and it was amazing while it lasted. I'm a teacher.

>girls sticking their tongues out lasciviously at me and otherwise generally flirting outrageously with me even when their boyfriends are there
>girls making excuses to grab my arm or hands
>girls pushing their breasts into me "accidentally"
>girls making excuses to talk to me in the street
>my female boss going redfaced around me and putting on a cutesy nervous voice

Then me being me, my discipline failed and now I'm an un-confident, fat, unpopular piece of shit.

If there are any Chads here, remind me. Remind me of what I've lost, and may never regain again.

In b4 get out Chad, you have no idea how painful it is to get a brief TASTE of the Chad life before fucking it up out of laziness and not having your mind right.
>>
>>24660943
Start lifting again then, fatboy

I just finished squatting and OHPing an hour ago

What's stopping you, fatty?
>>
For me, reading the threads here help me to stay the course. Their pathetic nature is a reminder of what not to be.
>>
I was pretty alpha in middle school. Girls rode on the back of my bike to get pizza with me or I'd take them to starbucks. Lost virginity in 8th grade. Record setting swimmer in my state and had very good grades.

Move to city on the other side of the country go to high school with very hard entrance exams and a great sports program. Turns out my record breaking swim times back home won't even get on the junior varisty team in California. I get shitty grades and suck at sports get depressed and have no confidence until senior year. Discover alcohol and start talking to girls again and get muscles back from swimming.

Go off to college and prepare all summer to be Chad Fratbro. Freshman year I start dating legit 9/10 love of my life everything is perfect. She makes me want to succeed and get good grades and take pride in myself. She goes home for christmas break and cheat on me with her high school boyfriend.

Fast forward 4 years. I dropped out of school, got fat, depressed, work as a waiter and play video games all day.
>>
okay bros here's pointers for being a chad, alright? so you go to the gym and you drink all the shakes bro and leg day and like uhhh so you find the chicks right bro alright so you take 'em, and then.. well, they usually just do all the work and then you like fuck 'em and shit bro WOOOOOOOOOO yeah springbreak '97. Lastly, and this is the biggest part, bros. You gotta remember your bros, bros. The bros are why you're there, bros. Its about the bros, man. So you basically just like think about 'em all the time and remember their measurements, like if a tailor is like so what's his waist size and you're just like oh dude that's a solid 28 even bro, yeah man hook 'em up '98 state champions south boston fuckin' wild cats. And so yeah read this at your leisure. I hope this makes for some kickass chads, bros. Yeah. Alright. Peace.

tl;dr: Its about the bros.
>>
>>24660983
>What's stopping you, fatty?

My own laziness and fucked up mind.

Then again, I suppose if I was able to discipline myself once, I could do it again...
>>
>>24661262
> I could do it again...
No, you WILL do it again, fatty

Go to the gym right now
>>
>>24661284
I already did, actually. But damn I have a long way back to where I was before... :/ And I'm not getting any younger.
>>
>>24661262
Being more muscular and leaner than everyone is pretty fucking sick. Like you don't even have to do anything to get compliments and have grills starefuck you.

I'm 24 and starting to associate more with people around 28-30 through mutual friends, and every single grill I've met in 6 months has done the old "hiiiiiii", embarrassed smile and awkwardly puts their hand out for me to shake. Smirking and giving a gentle squeeze, fuaaaaark cunt. Get it up ya.

Attention with no effort is sick. Why lose it?
>>
>>24660943
You only think you were a Chad. It's nice to think you have potential and that there are other things wrong but it's not true. You could never have been a Chad. Accept your beta features and your beta life. You know it's true deep down.
>>
File: chad.jpg (145 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
chad.jpg
145 KB, 1024x768
>ttfw having to entertain 10 women at once.
>>
>>24661306
Good lad

Keep it up, f4m
>>
>>24661306
See, but that's the beauty. If you take care of yourself, you'll age like fine wine. You can be neck deep in 20 year old pussy. Meanwhile, a woman hits late 20s to early 30s and looks like complete shit. This isn't the case for all women, but the majority.

You don't want to be stuck with some former cock carousel riding sloot for the rest of your life. Big up yourself.
>>
>>24661078
>Fast forward 4 years. I dropped out of school, got fat, depressed, work as a waiter and play video games all day.

lolllllll i have no pity for a loser who had an easy life and lost it all. You got what you deserve really. You never worked in order to be a Chad, why would you deserve it?
>>
>>24661078
Jesus you're a fag, get your shit together and get over it pussy.
>>
>>24661634
Don't be a faggot. That's it. And not the "I eat cock" faggot, I mean the "oh poor me" faggot.

If something's bothering you, fucking do something about it. You didn't win the genetic lottery, you don't get Chad's trust fund. You gotta work for what you want. That's the hand you were dealt and you can either bitch and moan on fucking 4chan, or do something.

The world isn't gonna change so you fit in it, it's on you to find your place.
>>
>>24661306
I'll accept you as you are anon

I just want a bf
>>
>>24660983
>he fell for the squat meme
enjoy your fucked up spine
>>
You must reach out for the golden chalice of life once again anon.
>>
>>24661145
what the FUCK did i just read
>>
>>24663330
Enjoy your chicken legs while I enjoy my huge, teardrop quadricep insertions, f4m
>>
>>24663379
Truth
original content
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.