[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do we get rid of the neets on /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: kermit.jpg (13 KB, 221x246) Image search: [Google]
kermit.jpg
13 KB, 221x246
how do we get rid of the neets on /r9k/?
>>
>>24661236
You can always leave, normie.
>>
mook likes making new boards, how bout /n9k/
>>
>>24661236

vote for any and all measures that call for those on welfare and other income services to perform mandatory community service and/or get cut off after a certain amount of years.

We need to put these people to work by any means necessary
>>
>>24661236
Create jobs for the disabled. That way the government won't give out autismbux. Good boy points only last for so long.
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 666x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 666x800
Feck off!

Tendies and wendys waifu is laifu neet is neat we will never face defeat!

Tick tock! Nearly time to suck Mr Greenbergs gold plated cock!
>>
The days of the NEETs are numbered. Trump will terminate your parasitic existence.
>>
>>24661274

>The days of the NEETs are numbered. Trump will terminate your parasitic existence.

We will not surrender to the likes of corporate sheeple like you, go on and sell more of your life that you will never get back for an 0.10$ dollar raise a year.
>>
>>24661494
learn to backlink, retard
>>
I actually like people who have something other than "baw I'm a middle class suburban 16-22 year old and I go to college and I don't talk to girls"
>>
>>24661586
what do you mean? i dont understand please explain yourself
>>
better question would be: how do we get rid of the fucking robot again? this shit is starting to piss me off
>>
>>24661335
> implying we're all Americans

Eurofag reporting in
>>
>>24661672
>Implying Trump wont assimilate Europe before his conquest of Russia

Enjoy your freedom while you can.
>>
Legally register /r9k/ as a school and count posting as attendance, therefore making all robots students
>>
>>24661236
Create a /neet/ board.
>>
>WAHHH THE NEETS, THAT WERE ALWAYS HERE, ARE STILL POSTING! WAHHH MUH CULTURAL APPROPRIATION AND BOARD CULTURE CONVERSION ISNT DONE UNTIL THEY'RE GONE! DADDY HIRO!
Give up. Everything you tried hasnt work.
>>
>>24662103
giving up isnt something i do. its something neets do lmao
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.