[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Early 2000s thread from earlier
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1285013364333.jpg (75 KB, 600x682) Image search: [Google]
1285013364333.jpg
75 KB, 600x682
>>24594369

>27 years old
> getting shivers listening to all of the songs posted in this thread
>reminded of how optimistic about life i was
>reminded of my young dreams of making it in the music business
>reminded of dreams of how exciting it will be to grow up i.e. go different places, meet cool people
>reminded of how cool i thought i would be

looking at my life right now...

>spent all day playing diablo 3, have not eaten anything
>in between jobs
>have a gf i dont even like, but my monkey brain tells me to just marry her and have kids and get it over with
>listen to black metal and play it as a hobby with friends
>tfw boring, norman life

when did i give up? what went wrong? were my expectations of life too high? i thought i would have done so much more with myself
>>
how do u play diablo 3 all day?
that game is boring as hell after 2 days

kill mobs > buy gear > kill more mobs
is there even anything else to do
>>
>>24599220
yeah, it is boring as hell. i played about 5 hours of dark souls 2 and ragequit then turned to something more mind numbingly simple. i am just so bored today
>>
>>24598469
Unreal Tournament,Nu Metal,THUG 1 and 2
those were the days.
>>
>>24598469
Nothing was good about the early 2000s. You're just nostalgiafagging because you were deluded into believing you weren't a neckbeard back then.
>>
oh my god, anyone who wore those cargo pants during those years can't be robots now
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSbBvKaM6sk
>>
>>24600085
morrowind, d2 and n64/ps1 for me. even had the gold edition controller with goldeneye

>>24600141
i wasnt. i was in middle school. young and full of energy. i was really into skating (had a big group of friends, pretty much the neighborhood kids in our town house complex) and i listened to nu-metal.

i had the fred durst backwards NY hat, ball chain necklace, big pants, did that thing where you wear a short sleeved shirt over a long sleeved shirt, spiked my hair.

>>24600163
think again. if you were "alternative" in any way (i.e. punk/goth/skater) you wore some variation of large pants or Jncos.

>>24600192
mhm. hyep. back when you had to just watch mtv to see your favorite music videos, i would shit my pants when this came on.

anyone else here stay up all night watching mtv? or get up really early in the morning to watch it? at those hours they would only play music videos, no garbage in between, and they wouldnt cut off the music videos early like they did with TRL
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.