[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REEEEE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59
File: 25hmneu.jpg (66 KB, 595x720) Image search: [Google]
25hmneu.jpg
66 KB, 595x720
FUUUUUUUUCKKKKKK

I HATE WOMEN SO BADLY
>>
>>24585257
iktfb.

Sometimes I see women in the street and think about just attacking them and beating the shit out of their smug faces.

Whenever I hear a group of women laugh all I can think about is how great it would be to just get a gun and spray them all.
>>
>>24585272
"Nigga you're babbling" - Kendrick Lamar
>>
>>24585257
Lol fucking robots you're so dumb, you just need to smile more haha :D
>>
>>24585257
>tfw 6'3
>tfw 7.5 inch cock
>tfw virgin
by fucking right i should be chad but i'm just some pathetic loser. wtf went wrong in my life
>>
>>24585290
>need to smile more haha :D
GTFO
>>
>>24585290
That makes no fucking sense
>>
>>24586156
Actually smiling makes you more approachable

it also makes you happier

Humans show their teeth when they smile, but only the top ones as showing a full mouth is somewhat threating behavior. Showing their top teeth is a social sign of welcoming.
>>
>>24586773
I'd rather not smile. It makes me look even more ugly
>>
all of the ones except the 1st, 2nd, and 5th are greatly exaggerated.
>>
>>24585257
That picture is very exaggerated. I don't even think its true desu.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxuUkYiaUc8
>>
>>24585257
Ever paused to think why you no girls like you?
>>
>>24587003
Because even if you have godlike social skills, being unattractive/fat means girls won't like you.
>>
>>24587014
Then stop being unattractive and fat, you goober.
>>
File: 1438004510856.gif (49 KB, 983x622) Image search: [Google]
1438004510856.gif
49 KB, 983x622
>>24587014
And to add on this, being considered unattractive is much easier than you think.
>>
>>24586773
Showing their top teeth is a social sign of welcoming

No, the smile is a social sign of "i'm safe". It has nothing to do with the teeth. You can smile without showing teeth, it sends the same signal. Or you could just talk, since we are fucking humans and not monkeys.
>>
File: 1435095324841.png (32 KB, 396x615) Image search: [Google]
1435095324841.png
32 KB, 396x615
>>24587047
Yet many women would still give you a chance, unlike men.
>>
>>24585272
>to just get a gun and spray them all.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkIJsnLBA4c
>>
>>24587076
And is being given a chance by someone who actually considers you unattractive really good? I personally wouldn't want to be with someone who thinks they can do better and thinks she's doing me a favor. At least men are honest about it.
>>
>>24586105
>7.5" dick
Post proof and I'll be your gf right now
>>
>>24585257
Reeee babes
Reeee

>implying its safe to do so

Hammer
>>
>>24587093
>And is being given a chance by someone who actually considers you unattractive really good?
At least now you can understand why fembots are reluctant to date robots.

Also OKC data is shit. Men know women will get a notification if they rate the women's profiles highly. You really think they would be honest while spraying and praying on a dating service?
>>
>>24585257
Just stop caring anon. If you like vidya then don't try to hide it but of course don't be an obnoxious faggot who wears vidya clothes and you'll be fine.
>>
>>24587151
Except you retard if we go by what I posted then it's female standards that are extremely skewed. Not male.

Also on your second point, well if women don't value honesty and would dismiss a guy who rated them based on truth then it's kinda logical guys act this way. And that is implying they actually do, which you still haven't proven.
>>
File: example.jpg (1024 KB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
example.jpg
1024 KB, 3072x2304
This shit used to ruffle my jimmies until I realized we do the exact same thing at girls

In your head you're saying "I'd never be so shallow to a girl"
"I'd give them a fair chance so that they could give me one"
And you're even picturing something like the picture I linked

But the average girl is much more disgusting, much shorter, much chubbier, has a man jaw. You don't remember any of these girls because your brain easily forgets them.
Maybe you aren't as mean to them when they approach you, but you're generally in the same mindset.

Once you realize that you demand a lot, you can just start filling in basic criteria to make yourself better. Would you spend the day with yourself? What is it like to look at you? Do you slouch? Not smile? Are you just boring and don't have anything to talk about other than videogames?
Are you just a bummer in general?

This isn't even about money or looks; plenty of poor, short, ugly fat guys get women. PRETTY women. Your negative attitude and the bitch-moaning-and complaining about how unfairly women treat you- suck it up you fucking retard.
You're just hammering nails into your coffin if you focus on reality in that way without taking a step back and realize that it's completely logical.
>>
>>24585257
>be me
>hate women
>become gay
>still hate women but no longer care
It's this easy op, just do it. Everyone has a bit of homosexuality inside, you just need to stop repressing it.
>>
>>24587305

>Would you spend the day with yourself?

No, but I also wouldn't want to spend the day with the opposite of me. Nothing is worse than positive people, they're vapid and just looking for something stupid to laugh about
>>
>>24587305
Could you BE any more normie? You don't even try to deny that we get treated unfairly and your solution is to suck it up and take it like a little bitch? Fuck that. You are actively telling robots to become a normie doormat. Fuck you.

Also is pic supposed to be related? She's cute and guess what? Like every other woman she only wants Chad.
>>
>>24587305
>average girl
>when they approach you
Yeah but that doesnt happen too often that it should be valid.
>>
Its been nearly two years since elliot. Why havent we kicked off the beta uprising yet? I feel like he gave his life for nothing. How can we do this to our martyr
>>
>>24587305
Fuck you. I still got keked by a homely plain Jane girl. They are all the same.

Fuck those cunts
>>
>>24587350
>we get treated unfairly
By yourself. Nobody else. You treat yourself unfairly by making yourself unattractive, fat, angry.
>>
>>24587367
I don't mean one that is flirting.
I'm talking about basic encounters.
I've had totally subpar friends who had to spend some time helping a slightly average/ below average girl.
They would not shut the fuck up about how horrible it is, how gross she was- meanwhile he's a gross fat slob who nobody should give a shit about.
>>
>>24587374
>I feel like he gave his life for nothing.
He gave the world a clear warning that robots are horrible people that must be exterminated before they hurt someone.
>>
>>24587367

This guy's got a point.

Women don't approach us.
>>
Are you Elliot Roger?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJwetVN5jhA
>>
>>24587403
Yeah let me just grab my no-more-manlet pills, if I chug them down for few months I should grow up. Oh and I will also start drinking the no-eggman-face syrup because like what kind of retard couldn't easily change his bone structure right? Fuck me, I almost forgot about the dick growth ointment that like totally works. Yeah and then I'll do some exercises to make my frame bigger so I'm not just a tall good looking guy with narrow shoulders.

In case this went right over your head, there are many things that you can't change which make the choice of being ugly or not for you.
>>
>>24587416
>how gross she was
Are you really implying that Plane Janes dont think the same about robots? Men are grossed out by un-feminine women way more less than women by not-masculine guys. Heck even masculine (tomboy) women are highly desirable while sissy one's are shunned by everyone.
>>
>>24587305
Not really. I'm actually kinda into chubby girls but I absolutely despise fat obese ones and there's absolutely nothing wrong with it.
>>
File: 000666.jpg (29 KB, 500x328) Image search: [Google]
000666.jpg
29 KB, 500x328
>>24587350
Are you fucking retarded? Did you even read?

Average guys get treated horribly but it's not absolutely "unfair". Supply and fucking demand- and your criteria for average, when transferred over to girls, is waaay too low for even you.
I'm not telling you to be a doormat- just stop being so butthurt about an external system you have no chance at changing.
In fact, there are so many people complaining about this shit, the moment you stop immediately puts you up way high above them in terms of attractiveness- not being obsessed with this stupid petty "WAAA ITS UNFAIR" shit

>Also is pic supposed to be related? She's cute

No shit- this was an example of what retards on here would be willing to settle for. Except that someone like her is super fucking valued, and absolutely not average or near average.
>>
im a fat nerd and girls don't like me. i hate myself because i will never look like chad and i want to die most of the time
>>
>>24587064
no it's not i'm safe in the context that we're talking about. Also we are humans but still have the same traits and social manurisims that monkeys have.

Have you never read a psychology book?
>>
>>24585257
"I dropped my pen and he picked it up, i'm going to put it inside me tonight."

you guys cant honestly believe this shit...
>>
>>24587416
I don't know what you're talking about but I've literally never been approached by a girl with romantic or even friendmaking interest on her side.
>>
>>24587493
You sound like the one same insufferable faggot who always spergs on /r9k/ about how he's short and has an ugly bone structure. Everything I said is true, you're just too cowardly to admit it.

You could work on becoming someone, on becoming something. But you don't want to, you choose a life of whining and raging. You would much rather be an angry spineless faggot than someone successful. Nobody but you is making that choice for you.
>>
>>24587546
I should've used "encounter", sorry
>>
>>24587506
You're fucking retarded.

>Average guys get treated horribly but it's not absolutely "unfair"
Getting treated horribly for something you can't change is unfair no matter how much you wanna tell us it isn't.

>just stop being so butthurt about an external system you have no chance at changing
Well if I stop being butthurt I am just taking it. And if I'm taking it I'm a fucking kuck.

>not being obsessed with this stupid petty "WAAA ITS UNFAIR" shit
You said that average men get treated horribly and at the same time it's petty and stupid? Considering how many men kill themselves compared to women it's not really that petty obviously.

I get that normies would want me to just take their abuse and work hard to be allowed to participate in the society at the lowest rung. To which I say fuck you.
>>
>>24587576
Exactly

People like him are the exact same people on tumblr whining about how unfair the patriarchy is, and how people should stop fatshaming/ accept them for whatever obese monster they are

The way you view those fat whales are the way everyone views you when you complain about shit like this
>>
NORMIES WILL DIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24587576
Everything I've said is also true. Or can you change your height other than extremely invasive and expensive surgery that leaves you in a wheelchair for a good portion of a year?

Or can you really affect everything in your life? Can you change everything? Is that nothing that has huge bearing on your life that you can not change? Not even one thing?
>>
>>24587576
It's impossible. I literally experienced it first hand. You can't better yourself, at least if you're like me.
>>
>>24587618
False fucking analogy. Fat monster can lose weight. I can't get taller, I can't change my bone structure, I can't make my frame bigger, I can't grow my penis.

Only thing I can do is work on other things, but frankly it's quite useless. Kinda like sprinkling cinnamon on cereals made of shit. Sure sprinkling cinnamon on it does make it better. But at the end of the day it's still shit you're eating.
>>
>>24587615
>Well if I stop being butthurt I am just taking it. And if I'm taking it I'm a fucking kuck.
I've never heard a more beta phrase in my life

You do know that "suck it up and deal with it" attitudes are attractive, right? Maybe not directly the way you see it, but having mind over matter is seen as intelligent, leads to more productive thinking ("What CAN I change")- generally not being upset makes you happier.
Even if you never get laid in your life, you can easily remain happy and unstressed by not obsessing over shit you cannot change. No one wants to listen to your problems, and you don't want to listen to anyone else's problems. You can still rant every now and then, but the beta-kucks on this fucking forum cannot pry their minds away from their crybaby attitude.
>>
File: justworldfallacy.png (43 KB, 1876x248) Image search: [Google]
justworldfallacy.png
43 KB, 1876x248
>>24587403
I've honestly lost track of how many times I've had to post this in response to shitty normalfag "logic" this week.
>>
>>24587675
Well just dealing with the fact that people around you are going to shit on you and working hard to benefit them(society) despite that is really beta. So I'm not sure what you're getting at. You can call it crybaby. I call it not taking abuse, or at the very least calling the abusers out.
>>
>>24585257
>girls always give me lifts
Does it mean they like me?
>>
>>24587814
We will never know only Chad.
>>
>>24587639
Your height and bone structure and dick size are irrelevant. You're just using them as a crutch, so you wouldn't actually have to get off your lazy ass and do something.

Thought experiment: a magical fairy comes to you and POOF, you are suddenly tall, with an attractive bone structure, and with a big dick. Will you now be happy and get laid? Of course not. You will be just as angry and desperate as before. You will simply find new things to whine about.

>>24587656
>You can't better yourself
Why not?

>>24587705
I'm not sure if I see the point in that one. He's ranting about a lot of things, but what's the message?
>>
File: example2.png (76 KB, 150x211) Image search: [Google]
example2.png
76 KB, 150x211
>>24587717
No one is listening to you.
No one cares about you.

Do you think the people on tumblr have a point?
Are you willing to take time out of your day and listen to how fat women get treated unfairly?

"BUT I CAN'T CHANGE MY HEIGHT/ PENIS SIZE!"

I've seen guys who look like the one in this picture get girls swooning, in the same room well built chad guys were complaining.
And these chad guys were skinhead assholes (not skinhead enough to shave their head, but they hated jews and shit and made it clear all the time)

Positive attitude/ confidence are easy to build- you can trick your brain into doing it while you're by yourself. (Correcting posture, smiling like a fucking retard despite being sad and lonely)

You're not doing yourself or society a favour by sticking to your guns on this. There's nothing to stick to- you won't settle for fat obese whales, then your point on "unattractive men should get attention too" argument is invalid. But even fat whales wouldn't give you the time of day, just like every sperg on 4chan would even be unsatisfied with models/ celebrities.
>>
>>24587849
>Why not?
Polishing a turd doesn't turn it into gold. It's still a turd and people are very well aware of it.
>>
>>24587849
>You're just using them as a crutch

interesting, never thought of that before. I'm usually not too worried about my appearance as it's maintained pretty well. More worried about talking to people if anything. Just can't do it and I sound like an idiot, thus making my first impression and it continues. After a while I open up to people I guess, still shitty at talking but they don't try to steer the conversation somewhere less awkward
>>
>>24587860

Positive attitude requires positive experiences to shape a positive outlook. You need regular proof.

Robots have usually been deprived of proof, or are too observant so they see signs of disproof everywhere
>>
>>24587660
You can work on not being an angry whining faggot, for starters.
>>
>>24587849
Hear, hear. I refuse to believe not even one girl has approached you guys, even once. Nawalt. Girls are really kind to most people, including me
>>
>>24587896
>Robots have usually been deprived of proof
By whom?

> too observant
Us robots are too smart to function in a normie society!
>>
>>24587863
Wrong. You stay a turd but people are NOT aware of it.
You almost had it. Try to improve your thinking in future. You might become a shiny diamond like me then :)
>>
>>24585257
You guys need to read up on male entitlement and male privilege. That is the true red pill!
>>
File: luffo.png (261 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
luffo.png
261 KB, 500x375
>>24587896
The smiling trick fucking works. The only thing that backfires on it is if you have a shitty family life or don't separate yourself from other negative people.

When that is down, smile in your home. Put a mirror behind your computer screen- correct your posture every time you notice yourself not smiling. And smile. Like a fucking retard- the more crazy you feel, the better.

This smiling makes it easier to smile in general. Your face muscles are exercised more from smiling than when they are when its at default. These small changes to bloodflow in your face are noticeable on a subconscious level for other people.

If you smile in encounters, the other person doesn't know you're a shallow mess underneath that is just faking it. They think "This is the person I wanna be around, and I don't know why!"

Checkmated that stupid normie

It's that fucking easy, I'm not even kidding. You fake it until you make it- you can complain about how stupid this is WHILE you are doing it, but you'll still end up feeling better and not worrying about stupid shit.
>>
>>24587849
You're right I will not get laid. Growing up ugly and short really fucks with your self-esteem. And being bullied for those two things takes it even further. That's a damage you can not undo.

>>24587860
Well your post sure seems to put lots of things in my mouth. But one thing is obvious, if you're really telling me I should delude myself and pretend I am happy and try to ignore facts to have happy attitude then you're out of your fucking mind.

>>24587896 This guy knows what is up
>>
>>24587949
No. Fuck off. I tried far too many times to fall for this meme again.
>>
>>24587983
>I went for a walk outside once
>I even showered afterwards
>girls still ignored me

Nice try, Captain Sweatpants.
>>
>>24587980
>if you're really telling me I should delude myself and pretend I am happy and try to ignore facts to have happy attitude then you're out of your fucking mind.

It fucking works, scientifically proven, doubted it, did it, worked
It's stupid, it's retarded, it shouldn't be that simple
A miserable kuck should lead a miserable life
Nope
Smiling and forcing yourself to be positive is like cheating the system, and you get a legitimately happy worry-free life, even if everything around you is crashing down

And as someone stated earlier, that positive attitude perpetuates positive experiences- people think you're more confident, give you more opportunities, etc.

I'm a kissless virgin faggot but I am completely content with what I have going for me. It makes zero sense but it. fucking. works.
>>
>>24588036
Well I used to be like that and it sort of worked(at least I wasn't suicidal back then). But I can't really find my way back to it now. I think that whatever part of my mind that made me positive, emotional, pretty much real human being is dead now. Whenever I try what you are saying it lasts maybe for few days but then reality hits me like a truck full of bricks and it's even worse. Also I got to go now(actually going out among people, might as well try your shit out).
>>
>>24588024
Yeah no. Like I said - fuck off normie memester.
>>
>>24587983
I was just kidding. I just entered this board and thread for the first time and just wanted to shitpost sth. For real now:
Where are you from?
What is your problem? (seriously asking, not trying to provoke)
I see so much negativity in this thread. What is going on?
>>
>>24587076
All this chart says it that both sexes send the most messages to the group with the closest attractiveness to population ration which is common fucking sense
>>
>>24587936

It's not about smarts, it's about repeatedly recognizing the worst elements in other people almost everywhere you look, and realizing a lot of them are completely unaware of themselves

>>24587968

It doesn't work for everyone.

It acutely reminds me of how not-happy I am when I try to force a smile
>>
I love these delusion keks saying "Just be happy man! Just smile man! Just be confident man!

Well fuck you, I can't be any of those, I've had a terrible childhood, I got bullied in high school, I've never had any attention from women. My self esteem is a bottomless pit of nothing, my parents never said they were proud of me, no one has ever been proud of me and no one ever will. It's funny because I actually have a half decent job, my own car, I go the gym, yet I'm still happy deep down. Unhappy because I know what it feels like to feel like a worthless piece of shit my entire life. Those Chads probably grew up with great parents that constantly said they were proud of them, got positive reinforcement in high school from their peers.

You faggots don't know shit so stop fucking talk out your goddamn asses. Hate being baited by >le be confident man
>>
>>24588076
Look into this thread
>>24587561
>>
>>24588083
Read the thread. Basically the problem is that the "you can just become better anon :)" thing is nothing but a meme and isn't even remotely true. You can try to become better but in some instances like mine it just won't change anything.
>>
>>24588106
>It acutely reminds me of how not-happy I am when I try to force a smile

Me too
I'm an empty hollow shell inside, and I force myself to deal with the uncomfort of it
Then I try to do it when I'm just "meh".
When I'm just mindlessly doing something.

It's doing it every day for a prolonged period of time, along with going outside, sleeping good hours, normie healthy shit. Even if you look like a deranged decrepit goblin, you end up picking up on the happy thoughts and moments that you ignored/ didn't realize previously.
>>
>>24588107
Meant still unhappy.

Once you've experienced depression, feelings of worthlessness, knowing people not even your parents care about you, it's kinda hard to just BE HAPPY BE CONFIDENT BRO. My fucking brain has been wired to feel like shit ever since my childhood, it's not something that can just be fixed by smiling every day.
>>
>>24587038
That's... not how it works.

Unless I can make nature rebirth me with not shit genes.
>>
>>24588124
What do you need to improve?
Do you mean physically or mentally?
You seem like a decent human being who made a lot negative experiences.
>>
>>24587403
>making yourself unattractive, fat, angry.

Yup this is bait or this guy is a blithering retard

WE DON'T CHOOSE HOW WE LOOK YOU FUCKING MORON
>>
>>24588107
You're associating smiling with real happiness,
lmaooooo you fucking faggot

Fucking disassociate the two; smiling is just stretching and contorting your face.
Your brain releases strange chemicals, testosterone shoots up your spine. You get this weird numb feeling in the back of your throat/ head, the top of your head gets tingly.

It's uncomfortable as shit. "I sure as hell don't feel happy"

But that uncomfortable chemical, stretching your face muscles- doing this continually produces strange results. I'm here raving about those results, and how strange the process getting there was.

Ignore everything to do with happiness, just try it out. And if you go back to the negative attitude because "I can't be happy", fuck you we're on a stupid floating ball of rock in the middle of nowhere, where we tricked our minds into thinking society and laws are a real thing. You can control your arms, your legs, and sound waves that come out of your mouth. Do shit- at least try this. Don't care about being not happy, that stuff isn't interesting enough. At least not as interesting as throwing rocks at trees, or being a fucking retard and doing autistic shit like that
>>
>>24588195
See, that's the thing, I don't know what. I need to become Chad. Now the big question is what is Chad exactly? I tried to look better and fixed as much as it is possible for me. Same with mental side. Nothing works. People still find me the exact same person I was.
>>
>>24588209

Something will come along and destroy that feeling, because that's always what happens to people who grow up to be robots. That's why they're robots in the first place
>>
>>24588157
>how to not be a fat ugly fuck
>put a shotgun in your mouth
>pull the trigger
>if you make it, you wont be able to shove slop into your maw because you wont have one anymore
>get plastic surgery
>finally get laid
>>
>>24588257
>People still fine me the exact person I was
What person are you really?
How do ppl find you?

>I need to become Chad
Why do you need to become Chad? Is it to get in touch with girls or is it to become successful or even more successful in your life?
>>
>>24588209
To be honest I don't see what you are getting at, I smile every single day, I smile/laugh in work when a colleague makes a joke, I smile at random people who give me eye contact when walking down the street. I smile all the fucking time
>>
File: o.png (103 KB, 233x214) Image search: [Google]
o.png
103 KB, 233x214
>>24588257
>I need to become Chad
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
YOU FUCKING RETARD, KILL YOURSELF

DO IT NOW
HOLY SHIT

That is the fucking opposite of what you SHOULD be aiming for- no wonder you're a miserable piece of human filth.

Aim to be NOT chad, and aim to not be another pathetic loser asshole that makes no effort to change. Become a village idiot, become a fucking psycho- ANYTHING.

Don't "be yourself", and definitely don't "be Chad"- be something that no one has ever seen before, surprise the shit out of people, scare society, care about stupid shit no one else does and get good at it
No one is gauging your results- no one cares how well you do. Because of that you can go off the grid with whatever crazy shit you want to try out

WHY WASTE IT ON BEING ANOTHER NORMIE CHAD LMAOO
>>
>>24588337
>implying anyone else gets with girls besides Chad
>>
File: 1447514781159.png (5 KB, 205x166) Image search: [Google]
1447514781159.png
5 KB, 205x166
>you're not allowed to make assumptions about people based on their appearance

One is a greasy, fat slob who clearly doesn't give a shit about health or hygiene, indicating he is lazy and ignorant. The other is a well kept, bright looking guy who appears friendly and well meaning. If the good looking guy had a similar personality to the fat neckbeard, he would also look shitty and women would avoid him. Your looks convey more about your personality than you think.

Also, implying you wouldn't think exactly the same kind of shit faced with a fuck ugly fat girl, and a 10/10 stacy.
>>
>>24587968
I have come off as "pretending" to be nice before, when I am genuinely that nice to people

>at dudes house
>shows us his 3d tv and CoD set up
>tell him it's cool and the 3d looks better than I thought
>having fun and chatting with people
>hear the owners of the house talking about me
>they're like 2 feet away so it wasn't too hard
>they say i sound fake and am making fun of them
>tell them I can hear them and i was being sincere as I don't get to meet a lot of people
>they felt awkward
>>
>>24588355
And what or who are you?
Where are you good at?
>>
>>24588200
You choose to be fat or angry.
>>
>>24588337
>How do ppl find you?
They don't. I'm practically invisible. Aside from the very few friends I have people generally don't bother with even a fucking hello to me.

>Why do you need to become Chad? Is it to get in touch with girls or is it to become successful or even more successful in your life?
I just want to be normal. Get a girl, not even a super attractive one there's actually this chubby grill I'm into, have friends and generally just have someone to talk to outside internet.

>>24588355
Because they live the fucking life anon.
>>
>>24588360
Who or what exactly is Chad for you? Is everyone who has a girlfriend a "Chad" in your opinion?
So ppl who were virgins until the age of 25 (obviously no Chads then) and then suddenly get a girlfriend and are happy with her become Chads?
>>
>>24588083
>I see so much negativity in this thread.
Try "this board". This is a board for the worst rejects of society.

>waaahhh I'm a kissless virgin because I'm short/ugly/fat/whatever excuse!
>nothing is my fault! It's the fault of girls for being too stupid to understand what a great bf I would be!
>I'm too smart to go to college and get a job!

Complete denial of responsibility is what /r9k/ is all about.
>>
>>24588376
Good on you for making those assholes feel awkward,
but you should also aim to not be fake

Don't say anything if you don't have to.
Don't go "AAAHAHAHAAH" when someone tells a mild joke
You don't have to be on top of your game all the time- you just have to emit "I'm comfortable here" vibes. That can be done with not saying anything, looking lazy. "laid back" is the easiest shit to do.
But if you never smile, your face automatically assumes this "I don't care" resting bitch face look.
If you smile a lot, your default resting face would look more like
"mmmmm im comfy"
>>
>>24588373
>Be Chinese
>Be 5 foot 6
>Still groom myself
>Still go the gym
>Still wear nice aftershave
>Still get a decent haircut every 2 weeks
>Still a virgin

hurrrrrr
>>
>>24588441
normies have gf. Girls throw themselves for Chad.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-28-08-47-35.png (289 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-28-08-47-35.png
289 KB, 720x1280
Posting some oc
>>
>>24588455
Interesting, good advice. I'll give it a shot I do smile a lot in general so I don't think I have serial killer resting face.
>>
File: gote.jpg (127 KB, 807x605) Image search: [Google]
gote.jpg
127 KB, 807x605
>>24588390
Shitposting
Dark humour

You know Rick & Morty? Remember that Roy game they played? Remember how Morty lived a normie life, while when Rick was playing he was "GOING OFF THE FUCKING GRID HOLY SHIT"

Just doing whatever he wanted- NOT GETTING WHATEVER HE WANTED, just simply setting out to do what he wants regardless of consequence or prizes.

You only get one life on earth- I don't see the appeal of doing the same thing everyone has already done billions of times. That may come at the cost of having a safe job, nice family, beautiful wife- who cares, I might die tomorrow so I may not even get any of that shit even if I wanted.

I'm just comfortable with myself being able to jump on opportunities when they come up, even if I'm a lazy piece of shit and do nothing besides laugh at memes and make shitposts.
>>
>>24588421
The anger is involuntary at this point and I'm /skeleton/
>>
>>24587305
>plenty of poor, short, ugly fat guys get women. PRETTY women.
citation needed

pretty much they're all rich or being used as beta bucks
>>
>>24588490
There a lot of males who have fetish for small boobs, but there are none females who have fetish for small dicks.
>>
>>24588452
Except the vast majority of people on this board blame themselves and are self-loathing.

Nice projecting faggot
>>
>>24588434
>Aside from the very few friends
Did you realize that having a few friends is already a good achievment? There are ppl who are totally alone. Try to see and value what you already got.

>get a girl
So getting a girl is the last achievment. After that you have DONE it!
Or what else is missing and bothering you atm?

>just have someone to talk outside internet
You said you have few friends. Are they really your friends or only "friends"?

So to summarize:
You got some friends and you know a nice girl, you are interested in.
What else do you lack in life in your opinion?
What about your job for example?
Do you live alone or with your family?
>>
yeah if you're a sweetheart and look like fucking cthulu, a super model doesn't want to fuck? what a bitch
>>
>>24586773
>"he's smiling, what a cheerful guy!! :D :D xD :P"

>"he's smiling like a fucking creep, weirdo."
>>
>>24588574
Well just like anything you have to know how to smile well.

Hope that doesn't sound as autistic as it looks, honestly you should check your smile out in the mirror and work on it.

My smile is tits, just lucky.
>>
>>24588510
So you are trying to say that you want to live the "Rick-life"?
That's totally fine if you really don't want to have a safe job, a nice family and beautiful wife.
There is nothing wrong with it but you have to accept that there are people out there who want to live the "Morty-life". They really want to have all of it but they cannot get it. They don't know why and they get desperate. This might lead to serious depression. So if they ask for advice, don't tell them to be a Rick just because in your opinion a Rick is better than a Chad. Even if you are right and a Rick REALLY is better than a Chad, as long as somebody wants to become a Chad to be happy, just let him become a Chad and give him advice. I think a Rick exactly knows how a Chad is. So you are qualified to help but since your strengths are "Shitposting" and "Dark humour" I'm pretty sure you won't help :D
>>
File: avatar luffy2.png (311 KB, 589x529) Image search: [Google]
311 KB, 589x529
>>24588611
>honestly you should check your smile out in the mirror and work on it.

This is good fucking advice
Also look at video of yourself- you judge yourself and notice small shit you didn't realize you were doing, or just how stupid you look doing certain things.
Shit that you never realized looked so horrible but no one brought it up

You can even do the same for your voice and how you speak.
Most people here have the luxury of being secluded from society, that gives us the opportunity to do stupid shit like read books out loud, smile like a maniac all day, etc.
>>
>>24585257
Like robots are different

>hot woman
>I want to bury my face in that ass I would kill for her to sit on my face and lick her feed

>ugly woman
>3DPD
>>
>>24588696
What do you mean a video of yourself, can you give examples? Like a strange walk or something? not too sure what you mean.

I am overly conscious with my actions and facial expressions.
>>
I know a guy that grins like a maniac and he has a gf he's not very good-looking either

What's your excuse /r9k/?
>>
>>24588736
He can probably speak in full sentences without confusing a word or thinking too quickly

not a good excuse nor is it holding me back from working on it.
>>
>>24588463
>5 foot 6

Is this real life? Isn't that certifiable midget status? No wonder you're a fucking virgin, drink some milk little man
>>
>>24587307
shy, hate guys too.
having a dildo is god-tier tho
>>
>>24588694
>as long as somebody wants to become a Chad to be happy, just let him become a Chad and give him advice

Ricks more often than not end up being chads

There's your typical "hurr derr im a manly man" guys who go out to the bar, drink, fuck basic bitches, complain about work, etc. etc.

If they happen to look good, they just go to clubs and get drugged up and drink instead.

But "Rick" people are inherently intriguing. People are at least curious about people who take charge. These people either end up embracing nerdy shit like going to autistic cons, going to chess competitions, going to smash bros melee meetups, going snowboarding with people they met on forums- hobbies

Lots of hobbies

The lucky Ricks start businesses, create cool media, become rockstars- these people aren't chads. Chads are fucking boring as shit.

I think everyone can be a Rickchad. You just have to be okay with not having everything. It's hard to do that and you sometimes get reminders on what you're missing out on. Sometimes you lose motivation or don't have drive.

It's not always easy, but you just have to be okay with absolutely failing at life in some areas, and not being everyone's cup of tea.
>>
>>24587936
Stop with that autism senpai, no shit that you continue shilling your shitty POV when you can't even into reading comprehension.

You can't change your aspect, therefore you can't compare them to tumblrfags, but they indeed share your autism if they blame their shortcomings on le manlet meme and bone structure instead of themselves. I doubt that there are many people here with an actual fisical handicap, but the fags like to dramatize minor shit like their average height like pussies.

But back to your post, "proof" is positive feedback, and you need it to develop confidence. You can't be confident if everyone shits on you or you spaghetti even with the simplest social interaction.

I don't fucking get how you could misinterpret "observant" in "le ebin ur all roaches 2me mene", but nah, it just means getting overly self-conscious and maybe thinking that others are laughing at you without it being true.
>>
>>24585257
Using jpeg for b/w text should be punishable by death.
>>
>>24588544
>Did you realize that having a few friends is already a good achievment? There are ppl who are totally alone. Try to see and value what you already got.
I said friends but it's not really "friends" it's more like acquaintances. We rarely hang out. Only ever talk at uni and hanged out of it just a few times.

>So getting a girl is the last achievment. After that you have DONE it!
>Or what else is missing and bothering you atm?
I'm not sure you get it, anon. Sure, the loneliness and not having a gf is one thing but the fact that over all these years and attempts I haven't been able to get ONE girl take remote interest in me means something. And it's something bad.

>You said you have few friends. Are they really your friends or only "friends"?
As said before "friends".

>What else do you lack in life in your opinion?
A life.

>What about your job for example?
No job since I'm at Uni right now and have a shitload of uni work to do. But to be honest I don't expect myself to get much of a job after I finish my degree. It's a good degree but where I live you could be the worst shitter and get a good job if you can network well. And I can't.

>Do you live alone or with your family?
Alone. Sorta. I live with flatmates who are total cunts.
>>
>>24588806
Asians can't drink milk
>>
>>24585257
>me on the right 2bh
>>
File: 1443137232519.jpg (84 KB, 397x719) Image search: [Google]
1443137232519.jpg
84 KB, 397x719
>>24585257
How many of robots are this guy?
>>
>>24588728
Sometimes you see yourself in videos someone made for events. Like you just see yourself in the background and think "Wtf, was I actually sitting like that? Is that how I look like from the side- what the fuck"

It's okay to feel self conscious about yourself when you CAN change something about it. When you can't, just be like "Welp I suck at that, oh well." and don't dwell on it.
It's fucking easy to throw a pity party for yourself.

If you don't have friends who take lots of video (I don't) then just set up a camera and record yourself doing shit. You're going to immediately delete it after watching it and never post it anywhere so don't get too nervous about it. (You inherently will though; it's extremely awkward knowing everything you're doing will be looked back on and judged)

But think of it this way; better now than later in an actual video that goes up where people can see it. It's like ripping off a band-aid.
>>
File: 1412663717087.gif (20 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1412663717087.gif
20 KB, 633x758
>>24589024
Literally me. Right down to the walking too fast and standing funny and romantic opportunities I just realized I had. Or maybe not. Maybe I was just being delusional again. Oh god...
>>
>>24585257
You "hate them so badly" because they prefer good looking guys and are, due to their status, capably to get a better looking guy?

You'd do the same, what's your problem? People don't chose something if they can have something better - that's logical and normal for everybody.
>>
>>24588806
I'm a 5'6" guy and have a 5'10" gf. Then again I'm not a raging sperglord.
>>
>>24589074
Average girls have much more easier time in dating area than average guys.
>>
>>24589094
Link a picture of what you think an average girl looks like
>>
>>24587860
>No one is listening to you
>No one cares about you
What an awful thing to say anon

I care
>>
>>24585272
whoa
are you me?
>>
Well this is an extreme example. It all depends on what you are like. If you act like a slob, women will think you are a slob. If you act like you are happy with yourself, women will look at you in a different way. Its all about how you present yourself. The guy on the left could be like, "Oh, sorry about my face. Don't know why it's like this, but I'm sure it can get better." Long as he doesn't sperg out and act retarded he can talk to a woman just fine.
>>
>over all these years and attempts
So you actually made attempts?
I'm telling you sth. I don't know how old you are but I guess you are in your early 20s. I didn't have a gf until the age of 21. I had NOTHING before. Not even holding hands but it NEVER bothered me. I just didn't care. When friends asked me: Why don't you have a gf? I always felt bad. I was embarassed but in the end I just stopped thinking about it. I told myself: I don't wanna have a gf at school. I'll wait till university and find a smart gf. So I waited. In my 2nd semester I finally met a girl. I hang out with her as friends. We cooked together. We made pies (not creampies, hahaha sry for that). No touches, just friends. In the end I approached her. She didn't realize that I liked her more than friends because she didn't feel the same (same for me: First I really just wanted to have a good friend). She never had a bf before either. So it was new for both of us. She said that she needs some time to think about it and after a week she decided to become my gf (lol). We are still together (4 years now).
What I'm trying to say:
>I haven't been able to get ONE girl take remote interest in me means something
No. It doesn't mean anything. Girls at school are different. You just met a SMALL amount of girls. There are so many and I promise you there is one girl out there (I guess even more) who look for a guy who is exactly like you (everyone says that but really: It is true). Maybe you don't believe me but that's fine. As soon as you get a girl, come back to this board and tell the other buddies about your experience.

>lacking life
What is life for you? You are studying. You are one of the more successful ppl already. The networking stuff isn't everything you need. You still have time to develop a network or to learn how to develop a network.

What are you studying?
>>
>>24587968
Well fuck, then I am just fine. I play games that make me smile. When ever I play Fallout 3 and get fawkes, listening to him yell and have fun does wonders. Try it. You will be laughing hard.
>>
>>24589074
The problem begins when they actually don't have a better status and still won't settle for nothing less than a Chad. And if they actually do, they will always visibly display how you're fucking inferioir and how she settled for you only because you provide her with attention and money but will dream of Chad and will jump on his dick the second he asks.
>>
>>24589295
Wtf, where are you from? The girls you are talking about sound like cunts.
You people need to realize that most girls aren't like that. Only the stupid ones.
>>
>>24589089
>Having a gf taller than you

kek youre gonna get keked soon
>>
>>24589199
I assume you wanted to respond to me.
>I didn't have a gf until the age of 21. I had NOTHING before. Not even holding hands but it NEVER bothered me. I just didn't care. When friends asked me: Why don't you have a gf? I always felt bad. I was embarassed but in the end I just stopped thinking about it. I told myself: I don't wanna have a gf at school. I'll wait till university and find a smart gf. So I waited. In my 2nd semester I finally met a girl.
Well good for you. I'm a little older and don't even expect to meet a girl at this point. I have no female friends and there is about zero chance that I will ever talk with a girl as a friend let alone as a boyfriend.

>Girls at school are different. You just met a SMALL amount of girls.
Believe it or not, I didn't mean just the school. When I said I tried a lot, I really meant that.

>What is life for you? You are studying. You are one of the more successful ppl already. The networking stuff isn't everything you need. You still have time to develop a network or to learn how to develop a network.
I won't develop a network because I'm too much of an outsider. I don't have many friends or acquaintances, neither does my family. I just want to be like others. Get a message once in a while from someone other than my parents. Get invited somewhere.
>>
>>24589336
Most are like this. A good most. So many in fact that it's nearly impossible to find a girl who isn't like that, let alone one that isn't taken yet. I guess we gotta say thank you to social media and Chads who actually want to fuck an uggo once in a while for teh lulz.
>>
>>24589094
>>24589295
Look guys, I understand the whole redpill shebang. But it's still no reason to hate anybody, or hate women.
The lion is not a bad guy for killing and eating his pray. You don't get anything out of hating the agents in this biological game.

I guess you get that, and my question is if you actually want to work towards going somewhat upward from your situation, or if you're just here because there are other anons sharing your bitterness.
If it's the later, then those kind of threads are fun but it should be made clear that expressing any opinions, support and suggest things aren't fixed - it should be made clear that this is all futile and those threads are just for entertainment and echo-chambering.
>>
File: Smiley-face-779143.gif (47 KB, 313x317) Image search: [Google]
Smiley-face-779143.gif
47 KB, 313x317
>>24589013
>2bh
Why are you typing like that?
Is there something wrong with your thinking area?
>>
>>24589403
Of course I understand your point, it's just that there's zero point in suppressing your anger and hatred, especially if you try literally everything to adopt to it and somehow make your life bearable but there's an invisible ceiling.
>>
>>24589385
I'm deeply sorry but that's not true. Most aren't like that. For real. That's the problem. People actually believe that but it's just not true.
>>
>>24585257
>Picture made by lonely neckbeard thinking they know anything about women
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING WOMEN

You literally can't make this shit up.
>>
>>24589403
I don't want to work out, get a 6 pac, have a really well paid job, have my own car, have my own house, be socially adjusted, have friends, have a large social circle.

All these hoops to jump through just to have a chance of a 5/10 looking gf are ridiculous and I'm not playing this stupid rat race game
>>
>>24589443
mhm,.. tried sitting in a cafe for an hour a day, reading some interesting literature?
>>
>>24589443
>it's just that there's zero point in suppressing your anger and hatred
Suppressing is the key word here
Divert your attention from it
For some people this is harder than it seems,
but if you're an emotional husk like most people on 4chan, just apply that apathy to stuff you can't change.
And don't bring it up.
Even if it's staring you right in the face and you can't ignore it, find something more important to worry about.
>>
>>24589487
>Doing these things for a girl
>Not for yourself

Disgraceful
>>
>>24589487
Those improvements aren't just for the gf though - whatever you change, it's to make live somehow meaningful to you (and the 6pic owning a house variation is just one way of "doing somehting").
>>
>>24589487
You can be jobless, ugly, homeless...

As long as you aren't bitter or smelly, you can still get a gf.
>>
>>24589456
Kek, sure thing buddy. Keep believing that.

The truth is that if you're remotely attractive to women they will be the kindest and cutest to you. But if they find you not attractive then they will be really sadistically bad to you. They will make you miserable and will quite literally go out of their way to do so. Actually now that I think of it, women just treating you like air is the nicest thing they do when they don't like your looks.

>>24589492
What the fuck for?

>>24589504
Anon I'm already in the phase of not giving a fuck and just carrying on with whatever I have to do to get the job done. But whenever I see a thread like this it sparks the fucking fire in me again.
>>
>>24589528
Life is meaningful by enjoying playing video games for me.

And if a girl doesn't like that when why should I give a fuck lmao
>>
File: thomas dank engine.jpg (13 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
thomas dank engine.jpg
13 KB, 400x400
>>24589541
AVOID THESE FUCKING THREADS THEN
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4m8P-sYgn8

>women
>loyal

TOP KEEK
>>
>>24589566
See, this guy fucking gets it
>>
>>24589403
I'm not hating women, i'm just saying basic all-known facts. On average women have easier life and can get away with way more stuff than man. To get onto next level man need much more experience as for example - a lot of women need that guy would have sexual experience but how guys can get one if they're shunned for being inexperienced.
>>
>>24589585
>Prank video
Are you fucking kidding me?
You seriously think that video is real?
>>
>>24589566
This. I got to this point recently and fuck me is that cool. Thank god for porn too.

Shit I learned to live alone so well that I'd actually have trouble bringing someone into my life at this point.
>>
>>24589372
Just don't give up, anon. There is ALWAYS hope. You actually just accepted a fate that's not yours! You don't need female friends. I don't have any either.

>there is about zero chance...
Why? Just why?

>too much of an outsider...
It's only you who can change that. It's not easy. Noone said that but you can work on that.

>I just want to be like others...
I don't think you actually want to be like others. You just want to have similar social contacts or at least one or two REAL friends. As you said: "Get a message once in a while...". That's what you want.

I think that's the point you have to work on. To get a message you just need one or two real friends. There are ppl who are similar to you. They are hard to find because they hide like you but they are out there. If you find someone like you, you can become great friends. That should be your first step. After that you will have developed new characteristics and be able to find a woman, too. I'm sure. Just don't stop developing yourself. Always try to become sth better, sth new. Only a little bit every day... Day by day you will grow to a new yourself.
Your problem is that you stopped developing. You stopped working on yourself. You already worked on yourself in the past but didn't get any results (in your opinion). I tell you: There were results. You just didn't see them. It takes even more time to see big results. Just keep on trying. Don't stop. You only have this life and you are smart. The life doesn't live you.. you have to live the life.. your life!
>>
>>24589641
>implying the women's reaction isn't real
>>
>>24588102
Are you retarded? It says that women only find the top guys more attractive.
>>
>>24589541
>But if they find you not attractive then they will be really sadistically bad to you.

So? Are you fat? Are you not well-groomed? Do you dress well? Do you have any severe deformities? That's basically the only thing that turns you "unattractive" in such a way that it repulses women.

All men need to be is not unattractive (see above, it's easy), and most of all, NOT BE CREEPY.

With the exception of not having deformities, all of this is a choice, and can be learned. Not being creepy is a factor of practice in social experience. Why are girls rarely creeps? Because they've had guys hit on them since puberty. They have incredible amounts of experience.

Get out, go to bars, talk to people. It's like learning anything - it takes practice, and may feel hopeless at first. Read up on some redpill shit (or seduction) - you don't have to be a member of the community, but a heavy understanding of female psychology and what turns them on will help you.

Remember, it's way better to be an unattractive male than an unattractive female. The latter is shunned in society. Women don't care about looks in the same way that men do.
>>
>>24585272
i use to me like this then i learn not to give a fuck. women are not even worth getting angry over. i think the best approach to this problem is to just ignore them because they hate that even more then getting a reaction from you.
>>
>>24589662
>Just don't give up, anon. There is ALWAYS hope. You actually just accepted a fate that's not yours! You don't need female friends. I don't have any either.
Well, how am I supposed to meet women? How am I supposed to not abandon all hope if I tried so many times and so many ways and things to become a normie?

>Why? Just why?
I can't even imagine how it would work out at this point.

>It's only you who can change that. It's not easy. Noone said that but you can work on that.
I mean outsider in a way that I came from far away to the city where my Uni is at. It was hard enough to make those few acquaintances I have but it's even harder when there's a shitload of people who seem to have known each other since forever.

>I don't think you actually want to be like others.
But I do. I look at people and see what life is supposed to be like. Even when talking to normies on the internet and even when looking at my flatmates. I just want to be like them. Have a single gf, a few friends to hang out with and get a decent job eventually. It's all I want from life.

>Your problem is that you stopped developing. You stopped working on yourself. You already worked on yourself in the past but didn't get any results (in your opinion). I tell you: There were results. You just didn't see them. It takes even more time to see big results. Just keep on trying. Don't stop. You only have this life and you are smart. The life doesn't live you.. you have to live the life.. your life!
Anon, I'm not fucking dumb. There are things I'm good at and I'm well aware of that. But having friends and a gf is just not one of them. I tried everything but nothing works. I can't develop any further. There's a point where you gotta give up.
>>
>>24589721
>Women don't care about looks in the same way that men do.

You've got to be kidding me... You are seriously misinformed
>>
>>24589721
No anon I look kinda plain, not obese or anything. I try to keep a good hygiene and be friendly.

>Get out, go to bars, talk to people.
Bullshit advice. People don't like talking to me and what makes you think bars are gonna change that?

>Remember, it's way better to be an unattractive male than an unattractive female. The latter is shunned in society. Women don't care about looks in the same way that men do.
Has to be the most retarded and full of lies sentence I've read in a while.
>>
>>24587541
It's hyperbole, little one.
>>
>>24589541
>Kek, sure thing buddy. Keep believing that. [...]. Actually now that I think of it, women just treating you like air is the nicest thing they do when they don't like your looks.

You are putting women on a podest man. If a woman treats you "sadistically bad" you just get out of their way because you don't want to deal with those cunts.
You really have a bad view of women and you sadly think that you understand them and looked through every women in the world as if they were no individuals.

Every women is different. Try to go to places where smart women are. I feel like you only met the dumbest cunts of the world and project their filthy characters on every other women in the world. I just ask again: Where the fuck are you from? From women>men-land? :D
I've met so many stupid and unfair women in my life too but since I accepted that every woman is an individual... I've also met really nice and educated women. Women who treat you well. Women who are worthy of being desired for who they are and not how they look like. Just keep going outside and look around. I'm sure you will find decent women also! Hang in branon!
>>
>>24587305
nah even an ugly girls have it better in the dating game then average males.
>>
>>24589780
As I said, "in the same way."

It's one of several qualities they look for. Qualities like health, social intuition, humor, status, wealth, being pre-selected, being a challenge, and confidence.
>>
>>24589721
>Women don't care about looks in the same way that men do.
Till women is +35, she's fucking only 8-10's everything else is can gtfo. When wall hits she settles with beta bucks but in mind she's fucking Chad.
>>
>>24589829
Its literally money/social status > looks > muscle/height etc
>>
>>24589807
Unattractive men CAN just say "fuck it" and focus on something else. Like hobbies, art, teach, gain knowledge, create things. They are almost expected to.
Women on the other hand are pressured to look pretty/ presentable no matter what. This makes it even harder for them to do hobbies. People are more judgemental, people want you to stop focusing on hobbies and making yourself presentable.

No one gives a shit about men, so men can get away with being happy from other shit. Women cannot. (Even though they CAN, but society is a bitch)
>>
>>24589807
>Has to be the most retarded and full of lies sentence I've read in a while.

I guess that's why you're alone and complaining about women on here, right? Don't take my advice, I don't give a shit.
>>
>>24589820
You have absolutely no idea how women work do you? You actually fell for the "they're normal just like men" meme. They're not like men. They're FAR different from men. I have met, read about and discussed a shitload of women in my life. Let me tell you bro, women ruin lives. Women drive people to suicide. Women are incredibly sadistic to ugly people. On the other hand, they're incredibly caring and nice (like completely different creatures) to people they (and by they I mean literally as a little hivemind) find attractive. If you don't know what I'm talking about then you're probably part of the lucky attractive group.

>Every women is different.
No. They're all exactly the same, minus possible mental issues or how they have minor differences in attractiveness standards (based on their social circle). You just can't cheat biology and years of evolution.
>>
>>24589770
>There's a point where you gotta give up.

And that's where our opinions are different. There is not. You can give up running a marathon if you lost both of your legs but as long as you have one leg left, you have to keep on running. Even if it seems impossible to finish. You have to crush your limits. You have to see further. See something that you didn't see before.

>how am I supposed to meet women
What are you studying or what will your job be? There have to be women around there. Even in my job are women and I study mechanical engineering (<5% women).
What are your hobbys?
You said that you are not dumb and that there are things you are good at. You even are aware of it. What is that? Isn't there a way to meet a woman who is good at it too? So you could share an interest and improve further together...

There are so many possibilitys, anon! Get your head out of the sand and be a fucking radar station instead!
>>
>>24589877
This. I'm well-educated, out of debt, have a lot in saving, will make a shit load of money in my life, been published, have a decent set of non-pleb tier hobbies. A loving family. I have a decent/average body and I'm fairly content in most areas of life.

But because I look like a pig with fetal alcohol syndrome, men will always "settle" for me and remind me that I'm subhuman. I literally have the world and I will never be happy because I don't deserve to live for being an ugly woman. When you're a woman, pretty is the rent you have to pay to live on this planet.

I spend hours a day trying to improve my physical appearance, thousands of dollars, so much time wasted on self grooming. And I will never be anything more than ugly. It's all pointless and rigged from the start. At least if I was a guy people would be impressed by money and education, since I'm a girl most men just feel "emasculated" or like I should drop out and become "not ugly". I lost the genetic lottery and now I must suffer.
>>
File: 1448528743922.jpg (66 KB, 378x536) Image search: [Google]
1448528743922.jpg
66 KB, 378x536
>>24585272
edgy

d'awwwww did anon get rejected again?
>>
>>24589944
Kill yourself desu
You have failed to develop correctly, you're permanently fucked if you believe your own bullshit
>>
>>24589959
Have you ever posted a picture on 4chan?
>>
>>24589904
There are other reasons. You sentence wasn't even an advice. It was just a retarded statement posing as a fact. Fuck off.

>>24589877
>Unattractive men CAN just say "fuck it" and focus on something else. Like hobbies, art, teach, gain knowledge, create things. They are almost expected to.
That's true. But still it doesn't change the fact that sometimes the loneliness hits you. Often the biggest artists and inventors are the loneliest people and that's very often involuntary on their part. Whatever they do is just escapism.

>Women on the other hand are pressured to look pretty/ presentable no matter what. This makes it even harder for them to do hobbies. People are more judgemental, people want you to stop focusing on hobbies and making yourself presentable.
This is absolutely not true. The way they look only merely influences the quality of male they can fuck. They can do hobbies just as fine as men. It's just that they don't want to. They don't even need to.
>>
>>24589959
did u consider plastic surgery?
>>
>>24589954
>There is not.
There is. Especially when you run out of ideas for what can you improve further.

>What are you studying or what will your job be? There have to be women around there. Even in my job are women and I study mechanical engineering (<5% women).
Let's just say it's something that has women but none of them are ever available in any way.

>What are your hobbys?
Only things that don't require much human interaction. Like vidya or making music.

>Isn't there a way to meet a woman who is good at it too?
I meant more like my stronger sides or traits.

>So you could share an interest and improve further together...
I... actually met one girl via tinder like the loser i am who shared my interest in one hobby. Too bad when we actually met she stopped giving any signs of life after our little "date".
>>
>>24589978
Yeah lmao, me and a shitload of other men who just found themselves not attractive enough for sluts? Fucking moron. There's literally nothing I hate more than people who got lucky and lecture the unlucky ones on how they're so bad for not trying hard enough or thinking differently.
>>
>>24586105

If you can't get a girl with those stats, you might as well quit sudoku because you're living life on easy mode and still fuckin up cuhh
>>
>>24589944
I never said they are like man but I'm saying that they are normal. It's not me who fell for a meme.

I wouldn't say I'm in the attractive group, either.

I don't know what to say anymore. You are totally convinced of the evil picture of a woman. What's wrong about a woman being nice to a man she feels attracted too? That's totally normal. A man who is attracted to a woman will be nice to her, too because we want the person (who we feel attracted to) to like us. That's just normal and ofc rejection feels bad then.

So if you are totally ugly it will lower your chances to get an attractive woman.
So it will lower the chances for an ugly woman to get an attractive man (as long as the man is selfconfident and doesn't settle for the pussy only. Sadly there are many guys who just settle for a more ugly girl but the mistake is on the guy's side then).
That sux and that's not fair but I'm telling you that there are tons of examples in the world where an ugly fat guy (you can work on the fat part though) has a beautiful girlfriend. I claim that almost everyone knows somebody who isn't attractive at all but has a nice gf and ofc he is NOT rich or anything. He is just like you.
How can this be? And that's where you have to do research.
>>
>>24590129
jus b urself m8
>>
Who else here doesn't know how to drive? I'm going on 21 years now.
>>
>>24590054
Yes. It doesn't work. I'm going to be ugly forever.

It's fine though because I've given up and am focusing my attention on females and lesbian alliances. The only time I feel upset about this anymore is when I remember how cruel men are, sitting around acting like they have it bad when they wouldn't look twice at a girl like me.
>>
>>24590129
You're the same type of person who says shit like;
"Haha you believe all that stupid liberal agenda stuff.
Seriously, I pity idiots as bad as you.
I can't believe you've been tricked into believing black people should have rights- they're objectively animals and they are all the same. They all steal, kill, and fumble their words into their own retarded slang"

You speak as if you've "seen the truth" when really you're completely isolated from situations where you can see it, and only see small hints of the horribly bad shit.
The only reason chads tell you all women aren't the same is the same reason why regular people who've lived in places with multiple ethnicities aren't racist; they see so many instances of individuals that when the blanketed statement comes in, it seems like it's talking about something completely different.
>>
>>24590013
>There are other reasons. You sentence wasn't even an advice. It was just a retarded statement posing as a fact. Fuck off.

Well, it's clear you're a quitter with a hard line mentality of what you think is right, and it's not right at all.

With that attitude, you are indeed destined to be a loser. And if, in the unlikely event you attract a woman (via the methods I described above), you'll likely lose her to someone with a better attitude.

> This is absolutely not true.

You pretend to know so much about something you do not. Open your fucking mind. There's a reason you're in this rut.
>>
>>24590211
what type of panties do you wear?
>>
File: 35304814124.jpg (202 KB, 838x1054) Image search: [Google]
35304814124.jpg
202 KB, 838x1054
>>24585257
>Big girl in a makeup and dress
>Take that away
>What are you?

Boipussy is true beauty
NEVER FORGET!
>>
>>24590211
The same is for men
>The only time I feel upset about this anymore is when I remember how cruel women are, sitting around acting like they have it bad when they wouldn't look twice at a guy like me.
Lesbian alliances is just substitute for the real thing.
>>
>>24585257

It's very difficult to do, but I've mostly moved on from being mad at women. Rather, I get mad at the bullshit games that they seem to play when I don't give them attention.
>>
>>24590285
>Rather, I get mad at the bullshit games that they seem to play when I don't give them attention.

Why? Mastering what to do with a woman's natural reaction to a lack of attention is the KEY to mastery of women.
>>
>>24589964
Source of image?
>>
>>24590163
>What's wrong about a woman being nice to a man she feels attracted too?
I never said there's anything wrong with being nice. Nice is always good. It's just how doublefaced women are and how the very same nice girl can be a massive fucking cunt to an unattractive guy. Men aren't like that. Men are either neutral or like the girl. But they would never treat her like fucking trash only because they find her ugly. Men don't consider other people literally subhuman only because they don't look good. Women ALWAYS grade people and put them in "leagues". Always.

>So if you are totally ugly it will lower your chances to get an attractive woman.
No. That only means you won't get any girl at all. And in fact the girls will treat you like shit at every given occasion, the uglier you are. The nicer ones will pretend you don't exist.

>So it will lower the chances for an ugly woman to get an attractive man
That's obvious, isn't it. That's how it should work. 2's go with 2's and 10's with 10's, huh?

>>24590229
You sure love projecting, anon.

>>24590238
>And if, in the unlikely event you attract a woman
Yeah well I'm actually that guy who doesn't want girls anymore. And it's a voluntary decision of mine. I've seen what they're like and I'd rather stay alone until the end than deal with the drama that comes from having a fucking gf. Thank god for prostitutes though.
>>
>>24590267
I'd take the top. I'm into the blemishes actually. Strange fetish of mine I guess.
>>
>>24589024
Jesus Christ I even look like that guy.
>>
>>24590334
>I've seen what they're like and I'd rather stay alone until the end than deal with the drama that comes from having a fucking gf.

I can't fault you for that. There is a whole community of MGTOW on Reddit.
>>
>>24589024
Result of retarded parents' programming
>>
>>24590497
>implying your child can be Chad if you're robot.
>>
>>24590537
He can be if you do all the things for him your own parents failed at
>>
> this fucking faggot with his "jus be positive" just world fallacy
> telling us to run a marathon with one leg

Fags like that make me so mad. They think anything and everything can be solved by smiling, and if you lost everything - house burned down, severe burn scars, wife left you and took your money - you're just supposed to suck it up and smile. And to top it all, the fag sees nothing wrong with how delusional he is.
>>
So is this thread just another batch of normies telling people they should be happy that they get shat on? They should be happy that things normies get easily they have to work for hard? I figured that much.
>>
>>24590640
>>24590611
just b happy and smile losers!!

youll get a gf!!

jus smile XDDDDDDDD
>>
>>24590611
>>24590640

It's pretty clear that happy normie has never had it truly bad. Which makes his empty posturing hypocritical.
>>
>>24590611
>Fags like that make me so mad. They think anything and everything can be solved by smiling, and if you lost everything - house burned down, severe burn scars, wife left you and took your money - you're just supposed to suck it up and smile. And to top it all, the fag sees nothing wrong with how delusional he is.

Wild guess, but you're a liberal, aren't you?

Anything to deflect blame. That is why your type will stay at the bottom. Too bad you can't start a movement for "WOMEN MUST FUCK ME" like you can for your "$15 MINIMUM WAGE" movement.
>>
>>24590700
I'm not that guy, but I agree with him and I'm a not a liberal at all. I actually believe in most things that would be considered rightist. What I realize is that people don't become succesful. They get born succesful(or not).
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 720x267) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 720x267
Look at my picture! This is the one and only truth! More smile = more insecure! Laughing means i am stupid
>>
>>24590700
> Wild guess, but you're a liberal, aren't you?

I'm not murican, I don't give a fuck how their fucked up political system would classify me.

> Anything to deflect blame. That is why your type will stay at the bottom.

Projecting hard I see. I'm probably more accomplished than you, outside getting my dick wet.

> Too bad you can't start a movement for "WOMEN MUST FUCK ME" like you can for your "$15 MINIMUM WAGE" movement.

Le sigh. How stupid do you take me as? I recognize there are faults in me that they dislike, just as I recognize the modern hypergamy.

BTW, I'm willing to debate you on minimum wage. I have a minor in business.
>>
>>24589024
not 100% but feel much closer to this than any other "stereotype"/classification I've encountered on this board
>>
>>24590803
>I'm probably more accomplished than you
>I have a minor in business.

can't make this stuff up
>>
File: 1409604260814.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1409604260814.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>>24590685
Yeah. It's like a rich kid that got all his money from his parents telling poor people to "just study and work hard and you'll also be rich :)". As fucked up as that makes me I genuinely wish those people experience something very bad to put them back on the ground and am genuinely happy when I see people like that fall.
>>
>>24585257
will robots ever learn that the problem isn't women, but instead some mental trauma that led them to be excessively anti-social? keep hating the boogeyman, you can live you entire life like this for all i care.
>>
For those of you who may not be successful with women, but are open minded about trying new things, please read this book. It changed my life years ago:

thepiratebay dot gd slash torrent/4627249/Magic_Bullets_-_Savoy_-_The_best_DATING_and_PICKUP_guide_EVER_
>>
>>24590849
LEL

>>24590803
yea so you're a liberal

Liberalism is not a "classification of political beliefs" it's more like a disease.
>>
>>24590906
60 fucking dollars? Does this nigger think he's a university or something?
>>
>>24590937

The one preaching happiness and open-mindedness tags me with a label, conveniently putting me in a box out of sight, out of mind. You can't make this shit up.

Give me an accurate list of what you think makes a liberal, and I'll tell you what I agree with.
>>
>>24590611
>Fags like that make me so mad. They think anything and everything can be solved by smiling, and if you lost everything - house burned down, severe burn scars, wife left you and took your money - you're just supposed to suck it up and smile. And to top it all, the fag sees nothing wrong with how delusional he is.
On one hand you can be someone who is tough and gets on with shit, rocking a personality that is admired and respected by everyone
On the other you can bitch moan and complain about petty shit, dig yourself into a rut and stubbornly stay there

If you think genetics or looks have anything to do with your bad situation, you're literally retarded

>>24590751
You can be born with success, but no one can define what success is to you
If it's money and # of stacies you've fucked, you're setting yourself up for an empty life devoid of joy cause you'll ultimately backpedal into thinking you deserve shit.
Most of the smart lovable chads women like aren't the ones that had everything given to them. They're the ones who put up with tough shit and came out the other end with an enhanced perspective.
That reaction you have to bad scenarios is the quickest way to determine whether you're a gross disgusting creep or a cool guy.
>>
Preferential treatment is very much justified if the one receiving negative treatment is, in fact, a complete disgusting slob who doesn't put any effort in being at least semi-presentable to others.

Stop crying and take a shower once in a while.
>>
>>24591059
>Most of the smart lovable chads women like aren't the ones that had everything given to them. They're the ones who put up with tough shit and came out the other end with an enhanced perspective.
[citation needed]

>That reaction you have to bad scenarios is the quickest way to determine whether you're a gross disgusting creep or a cool guy.
So pretty much peer pressure? Not an argument, sorry.
>>
>>24591059

It's one definition of insanity to keep hitting your head to the wall, when you know the wall isn't going to budge.
>>
>>24591045
"Open mindedness" is not a trait that belongs to any label.

However you think you know everything, which btw is not a sign of open-mindedness, and you literally are projecting.

what's up with the le sigh shit? quit being a faggot
>>
>>24591155

You're dismissing me because you think I'm a "liberal". I don't even know what you mean by it. That is a clear fact visible to everyone here, not projecting.
>>
>>24591059
>On one hand you can be someone who is tough and gets on with shit, rocking a personality that is admired and respected by everyone
>On the other you can bitch moan and complain about petty shit, dig yourself into a rut and stubbornly stay there

Yup. Sad thing is, these sad sacks will never be self-aware enough to take a look at themselves and assess why they are where they are. They've been engineered to blame it all on something else - be it bad luck, the success of others (as if it's a zero sum game), eeeevil wymyn, or another boogeyman.

You can see it here, no matter how we try to spell it out for this guy, he's going to refuse to listen. It'll forever be someone else's fault.

This is one example of an unattractive quality that will repel women. And if, a huge IF, this guy ever gets a girl, he'll have incredible difficulty keeping her loyal.

To the thick-skulled guy bitching about Chads and normies, you won't take my advice today, but let me repeat what some people may have been trying to communicate to you forever: be introspective. Take a long, hard look at yourself and see what's your fault. What you accept blame for, YOU can change.
>>
>>24591222
dude i'm white I Don't have to take your shit, nigger.

nice trips
>>
File: hahasperg.png (118 KB, 268x172) Image search: [Google]
hahasperg.png
118 KB, 268x172
>>24591099
>So pretty much peer pressure? Not an argument, sorry.
I didn't make myself clear, I can do this with an analogy:

You walk by a group of girls and they all start giggling and laughing at you. Maybe you're with a friend and you both look fucking weird.

You can:
A) Not react, or just dismiss their stupid shit.
B) Feel ashamed or take offence to it. Ugh, horrible people. They should be killed and burnt in hell.

If you choose A, anyone who witnessed it respects you more, you respect yourself more, and maybe those girls start having an issue with you ignoring them. Maybe they continue trying to get your attention by circling you and humiliating you, but if you treat them as if they're the children they are and not lash out, you're a super-alpha.

If you actually let it affect you, you start wanting to be a chad. Someone they would want to fuck. But at the same time you hate these whores; fuck them, I'm never becoming what they want. They can mindlessly fuck chads all they want, die a horrible death, they are worthless scum.
>>
>>24591267
Option B is rational if you are in any way trying to fit into normie society and are not a Chad. If you are inferior and ignore their laughing you will just be seen as that wannabe-alpha autist that eventually fails at everything.
>>
>>24591394
>Option B is rational if you are in any way trying to fit into normie society and are not a Chad.
No, it's not. Only a retard would pick that option.
>>
>>24591441
Why? Bitches humiliate you. And let's be honest here, you ignoring them only matters if you're a Chad. If not they just don't care and laugh at you more.

Why should you not hate them? They're playing on easy mode. They deserve all the hate they get.
>>
File: really.gif (468 KB, 245x300) Image search: [Google]
really.gif
468 KB, 245x300
>>24591394
Wrong. Option B separates you form society even more. You're boxing yourself in.
There are multiple ways to ignore the laughter as well; I've seen plenty people do it wrong.
It's not "pretend they're not there" while slowly going into a fetal position.
It's more along the lines of saying "What the fuck is wrong with you?" with your expression. Pic related.
>>
>>24591501
You could, you know... not choose to be such a loser? Channel your hatred towards yourself instead of other people. That ought to make you realize what a pitiful piece of shit you are, and to start improving yourself.
>>
>>24591562
>implying being a loser is a choice

Get out.
>>
>>24591691
Acting like one is.
Everyone on earth is a loser in some respect.
Not everyone knows everything, can do everything, can get everything they want.
But everyone can change the way they react to shit.
>>
File: 1447359832336.png (234 KB, 1680x940) Image search: [Google]
1447359832336.png
234 KB, 1680x940
>>24586105
Hey, i recognize your stats from a previous thread. This is for you

Be the psycho you want to be
>>
>>24591691
It is. If you are a loser, it's because you aren't doing jack shit about it. You can choose to do something about it.
>>
>>24591691
What a defeatest, loser attitude.

Try doing something new in life. Pick up a talent or skill. Or, simply go outside.

What interests do you have? What kind of interesting qualities could you talk about yourself if you ever found yourself in front of a woman?
>>
>>24591743
Why this shit should work in the first place? It's just pure faking.
>>
>>24585272
wow you sound like a real faggot. either do it or stop crying and jerking off in your mom's basement
>>
>>24591232
> dating is not a zero-sum game

We don't live in a polygamous society, brah.
>>
>>24587093
you guys forget the biggest women meme of all. Women have fucking feelings and shit you retard.
>>
>>24591796
>It's just pure faking.
DING DING DING!
Correct answer!

Faking it till you make it is the only way to "make it". But once you make it you'll be in a new mindset and not care that you faked your way to it. Literally nothing to lose.
>>
>>24591744
>>24591764
Why do you act like you even care, you're the same kind of people that ostracize "losers" and betas all the time.
>>
>>24591557
How can I say what the fuck is wrong with you, when I am inferior and they are women? Be default much more valued in society. I have no value compared to them and they know it damn well.

>>24591562
I am too shit in regards of things that can not be changed. Improving myself is like tryin to season a burger made of shit. Sure, seasoning helps but despite that you know what you're eating when you finally take a bite.

>>24591764
Interesting qualities don't matter. Things you can change don't matter if things you can not change are shit.
>>
>>24591826
>the success of others (as if it's a zero sum game)
you're so quick to hate on anyone telling you that it's YOUR fault, you couldn't contemplate that "success" expands beyond just dating.

I mean success in LIFE.
>>
What kind of pizza should I order /r9k/?
>>
>>24591865
>Interesting qualities don't matter. Things you can change don't matter if things you can not change are shit.

Finally someone gets it, so sick of all those pointless optimism and "advice" being said here. This literally only works if you already have something to you. Otherwise it's just polishing a turd.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.