[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bored. Ask a real chad anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: 22.webm (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
22.webm
2 MB, 1920x1080
Bored. Ask a real chad anything
>>
>>24573763
Would you a MMF threesome?
>>
What's your degree? How big is your dick? How tall are you?
>>
How real are you?
>>
Ever fucked a dude?
>>
>>24573763
what does it feel like to be wanted?
>>
>>24573763
What races and religions have you fucked
>>
>>24573763
how does the pain feel??
if you say something above normal,
you are selling your soul to me for nothing.
>>
Would you fuck a black girl?
>>
come to my thread pls. i need your help, chad-kun. (>>24573116)
>>
Why are here
>>
>>24573782
yes

>>24573785
bs in kinesiology

>>24573796
real enough

>>24573799
one

>>24573804
great 80% of the time. irritating or empty 20% of them time

>>24573824
>races
nigress, latina, white

>religions
jewish, catholic, protestant, and some dumb msyticism sloot

>>24573872
will do

>>24573895
read the OP again. Bored

>>24573831
have. probably not again unless she's milk chocolate
>>
Can you tell us the story of how and why you fuck a dude?
>>
What does sex feel like chad-senpai?
>>
>>24573981
how the fuck else are you going to put the skinny twink in the locker room in his place?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmNNecn68dA
>>
>>24573912
How big is your dick? How tall are you? Answer me pls ;_;
>>
>>24573763
A real chad wouldn't know what chad means.
>>
How do I ask my gf to try anal?
>>
>>24574055
Holy shit how can you be so deep in denial. 4chan and all of its boards are part of pop culture now bro, it's no longer your secret club and hideout.
>>
>>24573981
Had a long time friend who's older. I was in middle school and him in high school. At the time he seemed like he was turning into a chad of his own and I was really looking up to him and impressionable. But I was a cyborg twink and apparently he liked me. So a few times he spent the night he would convince me (quite easily) to fuck each other.

>>24574049
7.5 im 6ft1

>>24574065
you dont ask for permission, go for it in the heat of the moment when hitting it from doggy. if she is insistent on no, just chill n go back to hitting it
>>
File: 1445197735559.gif (398 KB, 300x167) Image search: [Google]
1445197735559.gif
398 KB, 300x167
>>24574100
>go for it in the heat of the moment

And get shit on my dick?

Literally the only way I'd want to do anal is to do it in the bathtub so we can both ease it in there.
>>
>>24574178
>and get shit on my dick?

if shes down with it then move it to the tub m8.
>>
how old are you and how many bitches have you fucked
>>
>>24574218
Well that's why I'm asking how to bring up anal senpai.

We always fuck on her bed, usually spooning cause we're both lazy as fuck. If I was suddenly like "hey lets go do doggy in the shower" she'd be all puzzled.

Our sex is so fucking routine I don't know how to spice it up.
>get in bed, she cuddles on my shoulder
>I lift her chin up to my face
>we start making out, puts her ass tight against my dick
>I grab her tit with one hand and finger with the other
>if we're wide awake she blows me and then I go down on her
>we fuck missionary, I cum, clean up, fuck doggy with no break cause I'm a fucking stallion, cum again and then we cuddle
>if we're tired we skip the oral and just spoon fuck till she cums then I jackhammer that shit till I cum
>cuddle

It's like fucking clockwork and I want to spice up our sex life but I can't think of anything. It's hard cause we can only ever fuck in my room or her room due to our respective apartment roommates being faggots that stay home 24/7.

I kinda wanna do it in public but I don't even know how to bring that up either.
>>
>>24574253
around 40

>>24574386
>>24574386
>how to bring up
Especially while you're cuddling and kissing, bringing it up wiithout asking is just your best shot. IE "lets try it in the butt, i want to put it in there" etc etc. This goes for bringing it up in public too. I dont know her or you but the few times I was successful in anal was doing it that way.
>>
>>24573912
Chads aren't gay.
>>
>>24574669
uhhh it's the current year anon. get with the times, everyone is gay.
>>
>>24574669
neither am i
>>
>>24574511
how many girls has the average chad fucked by the time theyre 25?

what about the average joe by 25?

christ i cant eve fathom having sex with 40 different girls
>>
>>24573912
>bs in kinesiology

I did the same. If you're not considering grad school then you're in for disappointment friend.
>>
>>24574876
>how many girls has the average chad fucked by the time theyre 25?

i dont know, i only know mine and my best mate's number

>>24574886
That's a shame. Warning heeded
>>
What's a chad exactly? I stopped counting at 30 girls when I was 21, certainly above 100 now. just turned 30
>>
>>24575348
It's someone retarded enough to chase after 3D trash and devote their life to fucking them. Idiot.
>>
How do you genuinely fuck that many girls? I'm fit, I'm above average in looks, and I've still only fucked 2 girls (even though I've made out with 8 this year). Am I not charismatic enough? What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>24575726
you're not living the same lifestyle as the girls do that want to fuck guys from wherever.

be the kind of girl you want to fuck, and plan/act accordingly
>>
>>24575726
>Am I not charismatic enough? What am I doing wrong?

could be it. duno your lifestyle m8. dont beat yourself up too hard over it. if you're good looking only the bold girls throw themselves at you. the looks get them hooked, and yeah your charisma reels them in though.
>>
teach me to be a player senpai pls
>>
>>24576107
bump hoping OP is still here
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.