[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would any of you femanons actually date the Eggman? Would any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: Egg my shit up.jpg (244 KB, 1152x2048) Image search: [Google]
Egg my shit up.jpg
244 KB, 1152x2048
Would any of you femanons actually date the Eggman?

Would any of you bear his children?
>>
I'd fuck him honestly
>>
>>24559030
no fucking way. not in a million years
i want to smash his face in with a baseball bat
C:
when is he going to die already.
>>
>>24559030
He needs to be euthanized.
>>
>>24559030
yes, you can see from his videos that he is a genuinely good person, i like his honesty and his views of the world are same as mine so i guess we'll have things in common.
>>
I like eggman but he is not very attractive sorry
>>
I mean come on.

BUT - His voice is sexy and that is more of a plus for me than anyone on this whole fucking site. Still doesn't make me forget that microwaved John Locke face but it could make me forget a lot of other shit.
>>
It's not just the fact that he's ugly, he's also dumb and whiny and attention whores constantly like some cunt. It's like someone took the most useless and undesirable genes that are even possible and mixed them in a pool of shit and he came out of it. I hope he dies.
>>
File: 1444905638408.png (65 KB, 214x217) Image search: [Google]
1444905638408.png
65 KB, 214x217
He seems like a fun person to be around but no. My last couple boyfriends have been definitely under-average looks but I personally think Egg is on another level.

Again, he seems fun to be around.
>>
>>24559030
Can someone please post the chart?
>>
>>24559407
>My last couple boyfriends have been definitely under-average looks

Are you supposed to be more attractive?
>>
>>24559030
fucking white "people"
>>
why does he keep the haircut though

I mean, his head isn't good, but the haircut only hurts the situation further

just shave your fucking head retard
>>
>>24559030
>confident, outgoing smile
>big forehead, must be intelligent
>nearly perfect skin (only a few pimples)
>beautiful green eyes
>long, luscious hair
>fitting shirt
>small nose
>has something akin to facial hair
11/10, would allow him to fvck myself nonstop; as well as my wife and all my female relatives for procreation
>>
>allowing eggman's genes to be given to some poor child

I hope he dies a virgin
>>
>>24559790
wft?
i would become a transsexual to bear him many children
then revert into a male and make him a transsexual so that he bears many children
>>
>>24559811
trannies can't get pregnant, faggot
>>
>>24559827
eggs are also unable of sexual reproduction. and?
arent we allowed to fantasize about him anymore?
>>
>>24559030
I would sleep with most people, including him. I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with him, though, and also kinda doubt the sex would be that good. Still, I'd do it.
>>
>>24559858
I mean I want to fuck eggy too.

But just as my gay sex slave.
>>
Eggy's cute (especially when he combs his hair down and gets COMFY), but his crazy black pill shit is just foul.
>>
File: IMG_020415.jpg (2 MB, 2092x3719) Image search: [Google]
IMG_020415.jpg
2 MB, 2092x3719
>>24559775
>nearly perfect skin
>nearly perfect skin
>nearly perfect skin
>nearly perfect skin
>nearly perfect skin
>>
>>24560381
this is so hi def its a little uncomfortable

its like eggy is here

and he stares
and im like
sup egg
nice to see you
but pls step back
and the egg
he smile
but does not step back
>>
Hey look, it's a thread about me.
Good timing.
I need to think of a new job. What should I do?
My shit wagecuk minimum wage job simply will not cut it anymore.
>>
>>24560564
learn a trade skill
>>
>>24560492
this aside

>really symmetrical features
>nice eyes

Seriously, Eggman is not that ugly. He's average looking, and can even be good looking when the effort is made. Combined with some unflattering flash, poor choice of angles, genuine attempts to look uglier (pulling his hair back) for the sake of memes, etc., he can be made too look pretty awful - but that applies to most people, though.

/r9k/ in general has a tremendously skewed perspective (I know! Shocking!) of the perspectives of others. It sort of reminds me of how normies will ramble on about not liking girls who don't wear any or much makeup. They're not saying this because they genuinely don't like makeup. They're saying this because they think that all other men want clown makeup, and that they're somehow speshul snowflakes for NOT wanting obnoxious eye shadows, bright pink lip stainer, etc. They probably love women with thick but "natural" makeup and jerk off to them regularily. But they say that they "don't like makeup" to make themselves seem more attractive to the average woman. By rejecting what they think is the norm, they think they're appealing to women.

You can obviously invert this and discuss women who will insist they're special because they don't want Chad they want Pop Singer # 82379813, who's ottermode rather than jacked. Most women want ottermode dudes with fluffy hair, but they assume that men assume they want young Arnold Schwarzenegger.

In other words, normies live in a cycle of delusion, and a lot of robots do too. Much like how most women assume that men assume they want buff dudes with chisel jaws, /r9k/ assumes that is the only type of man women want and react with extreme vitriol to average looking dudes like Eggy.

>when they're just not playing along with the joke, that is

TLDR /r9k/ is wimmin
>>
>>24560564
how does it feel seeing ppl say they want to sleep with you
>>
>>24560654
stlll 5/10 at best
>>
>>24560654
It's nice that I can skip all these words since you said Eggman is average looking.
>shooter rumored to be transgender
>>
>>24560564

i thought you left
>>
>>24559030
What if eggy gets a good hair cut to make his forehead looks smaller?
>>
>>24560564
>My shit wagecuk minimum wage job simply will not cut it anymore.
you still working at the gas station eggy? if not, where?
>>
File: roastie.webm (620 KB, 832x468) Image search: [Google]
roastie.webm
620 KB, 832x468
>>24559407
>My last couple boyfriends
>>
>>24561154
I make barely minimum wage selling tools.
I'm supposed to work 13 hours straight for black Friday but I don't think I'm going to go.
I want to do something beyond minimum wage, I'm 24 next week for God's sake.
I want to know how to make some real money.
>>
he is one of the most unattractive looking males i have ever seen. low test af
>>
>>24560564
Oh hey I thought you left forever after that /pol/ incident.
>>
>>24561182
get in here eggy >>24561191
>>
>>24559572
fucking black """"""""""""people"""""""""""""

fuck the robot
>>
>>24560564
You really have to do this >>24560588

If the only marketable skill you have is working a cash register, your future isn't looking very bright.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.