[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
eggman appreciation thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_3671.jpg (273 KB, 800x1422) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3671.jpg
273 KB, 800x1422
How was your thanksgiving, /r9k/?
>>
Give me his snapchat immediately.
>>
>>24561209
is asking for his snapchat a meme now?
>>
>>24561215
Sure.
Meme it up.
>>
can someone give eggys snap please, im not even >>24561209
>>
Looking for employment suggestions.
I wish to escape minimum wagecukery, so I'm not showing up to work black friday.
>>
>>24561288
Fuck you unless you're here to normie it up with snapchat deets
>>
>>24561288
You have plenty of employment options what with all those videos of yourself on Youtube where you talk about how all women are whores.
>>
>>24561334
Don't forget his good looks and charisma.
>>
>>24561191
it was shit
>>
>>24561288
you should change your name and move to australia
>>
>>24561209

I added him on snapchat (downloaded snapchat just to interact with him).

How does this fucking thing work?

I can't see any pictures from eggman at all.
>>
>>24561529

oh wait I can see them now

His thanksgiving video was sorta funny ish.
>>
>>24561191
I had a dream Eggman held me hostage.
I had a dream I was held hostage for weeks. I was in Los Angeles, don't remember the beginning too much, but my parents and I were in this restaurant, and there were about 7 or 8 people there, they looked slightly older than me. I overheard them saying how they're fucked because they can't pay for the dinner they had, when my dad turns around and goes 'oh it's fine, it's on me' and pays for all of them. They were extremely grateful and asked me if I want to hang out with them, so I said sure. We left the restaurant and it was me and one guy, he looked a lot like eggman, but he had long hair.
cont
>>
>>24561541
He looked like complete shit, like he was exhausted. he had a big nose too. He wore a black sweater, tight black pants and black shoes. He was showing me around, I don't remember most of this part, but I think he asked me if I wanted to be a part of the group, and I had to do some 'initiation.' He told me to strip down to my boxers and run through this street with him. So we did as he said, and we came across this extremely old trail, the concrete was just completely cracked and broken, it went high up like a hill. When we reached the apex, he stopped and told me something like This is "The Trail." From up here, you can sometimes clearly see the stars, then we continued onward. We reached the end of the street into this shitty looking shack, and everyone else was there. At this point, I knew it was some sort of setup, I wish I can remember what that guy had said, but it was like in a movie where the main character gets betrayed, he said something like 'Sorry, guys get him' And I turned around and started running. I was being chased by all of them. I got to the beginning of the street when it was being blocked by a huge concrete wall, the only way to get passed it was through this extremely small hole in the middle. I struggled to get through, but eventually gave up and they caught me. Now strangely, I didn't dream of me being held captive at all. I just somehow know it was at the most a month or 2, but I managed to escape and grab my clothes. I don't remember much about this part either, but I was asking around where the fuck I was. I came across this huge building, it looked extremely fancy, like it was some type of 5 star hotel, the inside looked extremely cozy, wooden walls and floors, comfy couches by the fireplace, there were lots of people there, when I saw the guy in all black. Oh yeah, he was tall as fuck too, like 6'4-6'5. His back was turned at me, and I said 'Hey,' and he faces to look at me.
cont
>>
>>24561554
Now this is the most interesting part, in my opinion, I gave him this very long speech, I was saying how fucked up it was that he could've done this to me especially since my dad paid for him and his friend's food. But I a part I remember well was when I said 'You think you're fucking fancy being in a place like this? Look at you, you're a degenerate, you look like shit and dress like shit. What makes you think you're a part of this, especially with the type of shit you pull. You're no better than you think you are and you're just trying to trick yourself.' About a minute or 2 after that I don't remember what happened, but we got into a fight, and I poured hot coffee at his face. Then I went outside, found a policeman, it was someone famous, but don't remember who. We got in his car, I told him what happened, and the dream was over.
>>
File: abomination.jpg (237 KB, 800x1106) Image search: [Google]
abomination.jpg
237 KB, 800x1106
>>24561554
>He looked like complete shit, like he was exhausted. he had a big nose too.

did he look like this?
>>
>>24561623
Exactly that. Except in the dream he was very pale, and had a full head of longish hair, but it looked very greasy and dirty.
I also remembered how I escaped in the dream, two of the people in the group got in an argument and one shot the other.
Also I caught a glimpse of his dick, it's huge
>>
>>24561288
>I wish to escape minimum wagecukery
you need to know people

just the other day my mom told me about a job at her workplace where they pay you $20 dollars an hour. You don't even need any experience or a degree. Only downside is that you work from 2am - 8am and that is not good for your health.
>>
>>24561541
>>24561554
>>24561582
thanks for sharing this with us, anon.
i'm reading it as i'm riding the subway home.
>>
>>24561191
I didn't do shit for thanksgiving
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.