[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>don't worry bro, having sex is nothing special If sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1444776559523.png (7 KB, 377x330) Image search: [Google]
1444776559523.png
7 KB, 377x330
>don't worry bro, having sex is nothing special

If sex truly is "nothing special", why do normies spend huge amounts of time, energy and money to get it?
>>
they're trying to hog all the sex for themselves

plus they want to keep betas down, which makes them feel good about themselves.
>>
They are right in the sense that it feels worse than masturbation. But on the flip side the low after ejaculating is not as severe.
>>
It really isn't as important as you'd believe. I can just stop having sex, it makes no difference to me.
It is essentially a different form of masturbation.

Of course this may not apply to normies as I have "anti-social personality disorder." Psychologists don't know shit.
>>
>>24506268
make feel us pathethic (which we are) make them more alive, we are the fuel of this crazy crazy society
>>
Because >>24505786

originality
>>
>>24506297
As a sex-haver, this is the only answer
>>
My onahole feels better than a vagina, that or the one vagina I fucked was just garbage
>>
>>24506268

They're likely robots who have had awkward sex maybe one, two or three times and it did not live up to their expectations.

Get a girl who you can be open with and communicate with and the two of you will really indulge each other's desires and it's amazing. Of course there are some cases where masturbation might be on par with sex but just because the orgasm I get from having sex in the spooning position feels the same as masturbating doesn't mean it beats having a girl you love in super close proximity, feeling her arch her back and press it into you and just the general intimacy of the whole thing.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.