[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Power, not pussy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: nigri.jpg (55 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
nigri.jpg
55 KB, 640x960
I want to talk about >tfw no gf from a different perspective.

The ultimate thirst in a man's psyche is for power. We are born weak and helpless, and we will stay that way unless we change it. There is no difference, in terms of power, between a baby and a robot with no skills, social life, career, money, or sex. What does he have control over? What kind of Ramen to have tonight?

For robots, the inability to fuck 99.9999% of the women you want to is the most glaring evidence of a power vacuum in your life. We want that more than we want power in our jobs, power over others, or large amounts of money.

Meanwhile every spandex clad ass that walks by reminds us that even if she was single and horny, we have no power to get her to fuck us.

Now, when a guy turned chad overcomes this initial, glaring lack of power in his life and can predictably fuck women he wants, he starts feeling empty. He didn't actually want pussy.

Fucking women is the entry level of the Power scale. While fucking even one woman is a challenge for us, making it into that first level of power is slightly disappointing. So you're getting vagina? Great. So are billions of other men.

To a man in this place, I would advise you to start looking at other power vacuums in your life. Are you running shit at work? Are you calling the shots in your social circle or are you hoping the more powerful dude texts you "the plan" this weekend?

Do you control anyone? Do you have Authority? Do you have money?
Real power is not wielded without it.

Welcome to the ultimate addiction that drives men to conquer and rule.

So to all of you still daydreaming about a gf, its not their pussy you crave. Its the power to get pussy.

Why do guys lose interest in their wives? Because very little power is required to get her to fuck you. Why do you still daydream about Stacy? Because you lack the power to get them.

Your brain isn't craving pussy. Its craving power.
>>
>>24505786
Hmm, good point
>>
no, not really. i just want pussy.
>>
>>24505896
Yeah seriously.

I'm too anxious to be the center of attention like that. I just want a warm tight hole to blow a load into while I play vidya, take drugs, and play music all day.

A girl whom I can share my interests with, take drugs with, just have a genuine connection and actually b myself around is the dream desu, but that's never happened and I doubt it ever will; so the warm hole will do for now.
>>
>>24506016
Hedonic treadmill, look it up.
That's all you want RIGHT NOW.

But if/when you have it, your wants stay right above your reach.
>>
>>24505786
I don't care about power at all except for that over myself.
>>
>>24506056
>hurr i know you better than you know you
>hurr i'm an expert on people

you're retarded, m80.
>>
>>24506056
well no shit

why did I put such an emphasis on drugs. Temporary chemical induced happiness is better than the baseline that I'll adjust too; as well as no happiness at all as I'm currently used to.
>>
TL;DR

They crave validation more than power tb.h
>>
>>24506109
p sure that you're just OP imitating >>24506016 in an attempt to validate OP's assumption. the writing style in >>24506109 is completely different than the writing style in >>24506016

regardless, just drink instead of taking other drugs. much more casual, but also much more relaxed.
>>
>>24506109
Even with drugs, you still have desires. Why would that change?

I believe that it helps distract you in the moment, but it won't remove desire.
>>
>>24505786
This reads like an anime villian's monolog. Dead wrong, I just want a hot chick to blow my load into. Then I want a different hot chick to blow my load into.
>>
>>24506264
>This reads like an anime villian's monolog

legit the nicest thing someone's said to me all week
thanks senpai
>>
>>24505786
>Are you calling the shots in your social circle or are you hoping the more powerful dude texts you "the plan" this weekend?
spoken like someone who just started their first year of high school. power games are for sociopaths and teenagers, try having real friends you fucking lunatic.
>>
I'm bored, and r9k moves faster than I remember. anyone else want to disagree?
>>
I have power fantasies frequently. Women are secondary.
Op was not a faggot
>>
I think people who aren't motivated by power once wanted it but then got disillusioned somehow and gave up. It's not surprising a lot of those would end up here.
>>
The problem with you idea is power being the only motivation is that people are not wired that way, some are but not all. Not every guy is happy being in charge, how would you explain sub guys? they get off on not having power. Validation, happiness, power, wealth all motivate people.

I have a form of power, 6'5" work hard on a farm for a living, baring the dude being a full on weight lifter or having training, i can kick the shit out of most anyone, and if i was a raping asshole i could get any girl, that power does nothing for me.

If anything guys get tired and bored of girls because with media and social media we are trained that unless we seek some perfect physical specimen we are not at the top and we should just discard women as we move up the crazy/hot matrix
>>
>>24506176
Nah mate, it's me. I guess I don't have a distinctive writing style or something, also I'm a bit off the walls right now. Fuck OP, he doesn't know shit.

My body really doesn't like more than two drinks in my system so I don't drink often. I love a good beer, but otherwise drinking makes me feel like shit.
>>
File: 1447066232222.png (306 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1447066232222.png
306 KB, 500x376
Eh, nah, most of this shit is posturing for better pussy but pretending that it isn't (because the facade that you don't want it is crucial to getting pussy). Dave Chappelle said something along the lines of "Men don't care about nice cars, they buy nice cars because they know women like nice cars. If a man could fuck a woman in a cardboard box, he would." Men want power because of the rewards that come from it and women are an enormous part of that. Women essentially control what kind of men exist/what they strive to be by who the beautiful ones reward with their cooters, and the ambitious, wealthy, and confident types have been in favor for a very, very long time. Some men like the chase for power, but the vast majority would be more than happy with an easy going, laid back life with good pussy on tap, if it was possible. If the best looking women fucked the homeless drunks, men would club each other over the head trying to be the best homeless drunk around. But women like status and associations with wealth, so now we have the constant mantra for men of improvin mahself for mahself, even though "improving" just means becoming more like what women find attractive (totally a coincidence though, don't lift for girls bro!) Most dudes wouldn't bother with any of the status shit or clawing their way to the top of the pyramid if the constant compulsion for pussy wasn't beating the inside of their skulls.
>>
File: 1448220779927.jpg (129 KB, 640x491) Image search: [Google]
1448220779927.jpg
129 KB, 640x491
I just want a family and a nice middle class lifestyle.
>>
>>24505786
What an unnecessary and longwinded post
I agree though, now how do I acquire said power?
>>
>>24506185
Yeah I do have desires, I'm passionate about my music (and programming's a fun hobby I recently picked up that I'm enjoying). I love vidya.

But what does this have to do with drugs? I'm engaged in my passions and desires, the drugs add that spice to my life that it's always been missing.

The only real thing missing in my life is the desire to be wanted, however I don't much care for friends or social validation. But I am horny so I'd like to fill that hole (ahh), and sure having a 'partner in crime' would fill that desire to be wanted.
>>
Thats some stupid shit you wrote, OP. I suggest you delete this and take a good look at yourself.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.