[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am not sure if some of you remember this thread >>24441361
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1448287164448.png (31 KB, 734x1472) Image search: [Google]
1448287164448.png
31 KB, 734x1472
I am not sure if some of you remember this thread
>>24441361

I owe /r9k/ a huge fucking apology. I shouldn't have doubted you.

I clocked in for work and had a lunch break with her.
Out of the blue she said that she fucked chad 10 minutes before clock in.

I thought being friends with her would have... somewhat... 'helped' me.... but no... She went ahead and fucked him

So I was chill about it. She wanted a ride with me to take her to her house... that was the plan.

SOON AS I WALK OUT! SHE SEPERATES FROM ME! AND GOES ON A RIDE WITH CHAD!

I am typing this right now as they are already fucking in bed and laughing at me.

I want to fucking died. I tried the whole "stay as friends" thing but god damn am I trying!

I am going to come in to work and maybe she will explain what happened.

Just fuck my shit up. I am sorry for doubting you guys. Please give me some sort of comfort but I think I deserve this and will learn from this experience. Woman really are all just whores.
>>
LOL FRIENDZONED
>>
Guess you couldn't stop giving a fuck lmao
>>
File: 1446501806633.gif (2 MB, 265x257) Image search: [Google]
1446501806633.gif
2 MB, 265x257
>>24496323
>>24496312
FUCK YOU GUYS! GIVE ME SOME DAMN CREDIT! I am sad as fuck right now.
>>
>>24496346
I'm baffled. You said you knew she was a whore and you don't give a fuck. So what is in fact upsetting you? That her actions seemed like she didn't give a shit about you as a friend?
>>
>>24496401
It gets worst m8.

I revealed my powerlevel to her.
She is into MLP shit. She has a pinkie pie with baloons tattood to her back.
I showed her my anime girls on my phone.

All while chad was sitting right next to us.
The phrase "You make her laugh. Chad makes her cum" really gave me a whole new meaning.
>>
>>24496476
So basically you're upset because you were lying to yourself. You did give a lot of fucks about her.
>>
>>24496305
ur a faggot
>>
an hero anon
>>
You should make person in the middle who gets told both things and just has a neutral emotion on his face
>>
>>24496476
>tattoos
The internet warned you. You didn't listen.

Ignore whores, anon. Better yourself until the qt you deserve meets with your lifepath.
>>
>mlp
>tattoos
>bi
>cigarettes

You dodged a bullet.
>>
>>24496305
a minor note: if she's fucking around that much, you most likely did dodge a bullet of getting her knocked up, then having your offspring be partly raised by her crazy ass.

also, you're not the first guy to be dragged around by a chick so much. i've not hit your level, but i've had my own scenarios from the past. it's better that you finally came-to and are moving on with your life. yes, from time to time in the future you will think back and feel like a fool, but remind yourself that you're no longer one.
>>
I too have a female friend

She doesn't talk about her lust for chad too often and usually enjoys whatever we do when we hang out
I did however subject her to skooks one day and she just sat there and silently judged my autism until it was over
sometimes she snaps me pictures of her underwear

She's an okay friend, way better than OP's so you really just have to find non shitty people to hang out with
>>
File: fc,220x200,white.u2.jpg (7 KB, 220x200) Image search: [Google]
fc,220x200,white.u2.jpg
7 KB, 220x200
>>24496305
There's no reward for your pain when you die.

You were simply born unattractive and unwanted.

death is your reward.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.