[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>decide to stop giving a fuck about woman >become friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 12
File: 1448025559568.jpg (958 KB, 1864x1219) Image search: [Google]
1448025559568.jpg
958 KB, 1864x1219
>decide to stop giving a fuck about woman
>become friends with a woman
>I know she is getting fucked by another man on a daily basis
>I know she is cheating on her boyfriend right now'
>I know she is a parasitic leech off mens money
>I know she is a drunkard cig smoking slut
>I know she is a bisexual
And
I
Don't
Give
A
FUCK!

I have been friends with her and me and her get along very well. We laugh and stupid shit and our lives are shit anyways. She has gone through shit I have gone through shit too. In the end. Being friends with a woman is better than having sex, dealing with drama, and being her boyfriend and all that relationship shit.

Anyone who says otherwise is clearly a delusional basement dwelling retard who has never even tried being friends with a girl.

She literally hugged me because of how tolerant and accepting of her and said "You will be my best friend forever" and hugged me.
I already had pussy before her. I had girlfriends. I am a degenerate myself. I don't give a fuck and like having female friends now. Its great
>mfw I finally decoded my misery and depression by just being friends with a woman.

Serious discussion in this thread please. What are your views on having woman as friends without your insecure "Sh-sh-she is fucking some other guy but ME! THIS MEANS I am a kek!" and you stop being friends with her because of this stupid memealogy you put in your head.
>>
whoa cool
>>
File: RNkpD8Y.gif (2 MB, 200x293) Image search: [Google]
RNkpD8Y.gif
2 MB, 200x293
>expected to constantly validate and listen to someone who does absolutely nothing for you
>aware that she is degenerate and of terrible character
>not considering yourself a c u c k
>mfw

Just prep the bull you fucking bitch
>>
File: h3YlX5A.png (263 KB, 975x962) Image search: [Google]
h3YlX5A.png
263 KB, 975x962
>>24441496
this tbqh fampai.

there is literally NO POINT in being friends with a woman. It is nothing in comparison to the bond of brotherhood shared between adult males.
>>
>>24441847
>having a tiny body with an elephant cock is my fetish

I got a boner from that picture, I think I need to kill myself.
>>
>>24441361

Read this as: I am an emotional tampon, and I find this fulfilling by deluding myself into thinking I am experiencing friendship.

Look at this creature. Look at him, and laugh.
>>
You're a fucking kuck dude, I've had female friends before but your friend is trash and you should be ashamed of yourself for not being able to do any better
>>
>>24441847
>the bond of brotherhood shared between adult males.

"hey man check this meme about game of thrones i just saw quality meme"

I have yet to meet an "adult" with self awareness that you can take seriously. Normie men are just as bad as normie women, may as well be friends with them all.
>>
>>24441361
Legionairs were forced to shave.
>>
File: 1448005552915.jpg (38 KB, 482x395) Image search: [Google]
1448005552915.jpg
38 KB, 482x395
OP here.
You are all just jealous and are manchildren. Grow the fuck up. This board reeks with putrid smelly bitter men.
>>
>be friends with woman
>all she does is bitch about men
>when I bring up an issue she changes the subject so it's about her again

And then I was never friends with a woman again. Absolutely worthless.

I have female "friends" but I am just orbiting until they don't have a man one night and I can fuck.
>>
>>24442228
>jealous of you being friends with a gutterslut
Try again moron, like I said I have had female friends, it's nice but your choice in friends and awful. I did better and I'm a literal neckbeard, you have nothing worth wanting. Keep being delusional though and thinking that anyone wants to hang out with that trash you call a friend there's a reason she was suprised of your tolerance, no one likes her because she's trash
>>
File: FB_IMG_1448177982394.jpg (51 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1448177982394.jpg
51 KB, 640x960
>>24441361
My female friend and I are both really mentally ill, our friendship revolves around keeping each other afloat or spending the day together if we both don't feel good. I've honestly never had a friend I can be this candid or real with.
>>
>>24442284
>but your choice in friends and awful
your choice of words ARE aweful
>>
>>24442313
>aweful
Cheeky
>>
>>24442284
>no one likes her because she's trash
same thing can be applied to all men.
>>
>>24442299
That's a super unhealthy relationship. You guys are harming each other more than you know
>>
>>24442337
You're wrong by virtue of most men having friends
>>
>>24442368
How do you think?

assfuckwordblox
>>
>>24442497
Look up codependency fool
>>
>mfw I finally decoded my misery and depression by just being friends with a woman.

I've said before on here that I think many anons could benefit from platonic relationships with women where they AREN'T orbiting the girl or vice versa.
>>
>>24442070
>Normie men are just as bad as normie women
Try being close friends with a Chad. They're bro as fuck and try their best to improve your life if it's shit. You will never get as platonically close to a woman as you will with a Chad.
>>
My best female friend (in the sense of the persob with a vagina that I consider closest friend) is thr only person I've met that can handle the bantz.
Always very entertaining to talk to her.
Fuck California and its hypersensitivity.
>>
>>24443231
This is true.

Normie guys will do anything they can to get you into the brotherhood.
>>
>>24442070
more like
>hey bro I need you to pick me up at the airport
>thanks for picking me up, let's go get some beers, I'll pay this time
>>
>>24443231
Second this. I thank jebus every day for my normie friends for they saved me from myself and R9K
>>
>>24441361
>I already had pussy before her. I had girlfriends. I am a degenerate myself. I don't give a fuck and like having female friends now. Its great

agree completely

i'm talking to a girl right now. not only does she make a good amount of money, her family is already wealthy. when we first met online, i came at her in a really honest way. borderline misogynistic. because i'm so angry at women's disgusting bullshit. she wasn't mad, but she wasn't accepting of it either. we just kinda talked about it. i never conceded anything. (because i genuinely believe the average woman lives on easy mode. some of them just choose not to capitalize on it. their own fault.) and it made for interesting discussion.

this may not lead anywhere. but she's kind of dull, so i imagine her friends are too. the idea of being a lazy househusband who keeps her entertained sounds fucking sweet.
>>
File: 1440134742881.png (228 KB, 1192x830) Image search: [Google]
1440134742881.png
228 KB, 1192x830
>>24441361

I would like to have a good female friend actually, just for reasons of variety. I feel like I need someone who is in an opposition to me in many topics, so I could reflect on things better, considering I am in a constant existentiall crisis. That is an automatic given with a female.
Most guys I am friends with are mostly agreeing with me on everything or simply do not care, women are a little different on this one as they tend to pick up the conversation unstead of giving dedicated one-liners.
I used to hang around a girl in school who I always had fierce arguments with over pretty much everything. Thats a kind of friend I really need right now it seems.

Thanks for making me feel like that in the morning you fuck.
>>
I would like a girl-friend because I could probably pat her on the head with no problems,also she could help me do girl stuff like sew
>>
Please tell me OP how you did it
>>
File: 1384907369401.png (89 KB, 425x375) Image search: [Google]
1384907369401.png
89 KB, 425x375
>>24441361
There's nothing wrong with being a kek.

I mean, people do it all the time. Those with religion. Those who are atheists. Those who are fascists. Those who are nationalists. Those who are supremacists. Those who communists. Etc.

The only none-keks are egoists.
>>
File: 1420031461118[1].jpg (303 KB, 795x1192) Image search: [Google]
1420031461118[1].jpg
303 KB, 795x1192
>>24445031

>There's nothing wrong with being a kek.

t. Luis Ck

Being a kek is just your pathetic fetish, you are unable to please girls as much as they want to.
>>
>>24441361

> giving a whore an ego boost

nice one anon, your making the world a better place
>>
>>24442299

So the basis of your relationship is literally just moaning and complaining about mental illness all the time.

The most meaningful relationship you have is circling around the fact that either one of you are having a shitty time, just to have anything to talk about. You're literally kicking each other down constantly.
>>
>>24441361

> gloats about having a female friend on 4chan

a little insecure anon?
>>
>>24441361
Having a good female friend is like having a key to pussy. Take her out clubbing, let her wing man you and dear God do the panties drop.
>>
>>24441361
I've had absolutely shit friends that were male, and I've had absolutely shit friends that were female. Horrible people are not bound by their gender.

However OP, her general character sounds shitty and aimless (exactly like shit friends I've had before) so I really wouldn't expect much out of her. When loyalty is obviously not a habit of hers in a romantic sense, then it usually isn't either in a non-romantic sense as well.
>>
>>24441361
Have something similar:

>female coworkers trying pressure me into flirting with another female coworker and ask me to take her out on a date
>just keep telling them I don't have money
>and all the female coworkers go ''AWWWWW''
>the girl that's interested in me keeps subtly flirting me
>she told me she had a couple of boyfriends
>one boyfriend came into her and the pill didn't work
>she didn't know she was pregnant and had a bloody miscarriage when she was sleeping
>was in a hospital with her parents, called the boyfriend to come over but he was too tired/didn't care
>her parents were upset with him
>she mentioned if he got in contact with her again she would go back to him
>that boyfriend already has a kid with another girl

Plus the girl earns more than me and doesn't save any money she earns because she lives with her parents.

Women are retarded.
>>
>>24441361
>What are your views on having woman as friends

Platonic friends are platonic friends. I don't care who my male friends sleep with, why would I care who my female ones fuck? Unless of course, they somehow would put themselves in danger. But I would equally feel concerned for my male friends if they made stupid decisions.
>>
File: 1448188954098.png (197 KB, 1559x803) Image search: [Google]
1448188954098.png
197 KB, 1559x803
>>24443802
OP here. I just pretended I was a girl and talked to them.

We had a conversation about friendzone. I was with 2 girls when this happened and they smiled and laughed at me.
>girls say "Its true though. It is mainly males who get friendzoned"
>I cheeky commented in the conversation "Oh yea! I love the friendzone. Its fun. I love it :^)
>girls laugh
>everyone gets bantz

They are both single moms too and get child support money. One of the 2 tells me how many men she has fucked and even shows me a picture of the guy who fucked her 1am in the morning.

Another conversation
>girl says "He is a nice guy."
>I respond with "Yea. All guys are nice. Right ;^)" in a sarcastic voice. She understood that men only want pussy.
>bantz are shared again. I get laughs and smiles.

You have to let them know you are not trying to fuck them, you like being single, and you can handle the their bantz.

Just redpill girls about men. You guys just keep redpilling about woman but if you redpill girls in real life about men. It makes you look sincere and nice.

/r9k/ is literally a baby-shit-its-self board.
>>
>>24445479
Except I tell her I like being single.
>>
>>24446036
>I just pretended I was a girl and talked to them.

And now they know? They weren't bothered by your lying to them?
OP, is your female friend an online chat acquaintance who knows nothing about you?
>>
It depends really, i got a friend who is a girl. Through another friend of mine we met and she is pretty chill. the friend who introduced me to her is dating her and even if he wasn't i wouldn't think about fucking her.

We all hang out and play vidya and board games a couple times a month. we get along and she is much more down to earth then other girls i have met in the past.

9/10 friend desu
>>
File: le fedora poster may may.jpg (290 KB, 1044x1144) Image search: [Google]
le fedora poster may may.jpg
290 KB, 1044x1144
>>24445776
grats you are a fedorad mayme
>>
>>24446173
Real life co-worker. I got invited to go to the bar with them.
>>
>>24441361
you like hanging around her because you're both horrible people 2bh. I couldn't be friends with people so morally bankrupt.
>>
Whenever I'm friends with a women I feel like such a kek, of more accurately a tool.
>>
>>24441361
>I know she is cheating on her boyfriend right now'
>I know she is a parasitic leech off mens money
>I know she is a drunkard cig smoking slut

I wouldn't want someone like that to be my friend.
>>
File: 1447926385703.jpg (397 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1447926385703.jpg
397 KB, 960x1280
>>24446391
What if she looked like pic related?
>>
>>24446335
this senpai, she's not loyal to anyone. not her bf, not her friends, not even to herself

these hoes ain't loyal
>>
>>24443293
If you're normal enough to become friends with them in the first place.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.