[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fem cyborg here, and I'd just like to say I die inside every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 11
Fem cyborg here, and I'd just like to say I die inside every time I read a thread about a robot killing themselves/or about to kill themselves. I really do. I mean my words don't mean shit and I don't know a single thing about your current situation but if you need someone to talk to just post on this thread. I'll listen okay? I do genuinely care for you robots and I will listen. So if you're about to off yourselves post on this thread and I'll give you help to the best of my possibilities okay?
>Inb4 attention whoring
>Inb4 femcyborgs and femrobots don't exist
>>
Why don't you simply volunteer for a suicide hotline
>>
No need to kill myself, I am already dead.

Thank you for listening.
>>
>>24435518
well, I hope you are being genuine. It's nice to see a decent person. Fills me with hope.
>>
>>24435518
Hello do you want to go out with me?
>>
>>24435518

Sorry, already bought the gun. Goodbye.
>>
>>24435566
/thread
femanons btfo
>>
>>24435572
did you save the receipt?
>>
>Inb4 femcyborgs and femrobots don't exist
they don't
little bit of makeover and cleavage makes you desirable to half of the male population
>>
File: 1403845141980.jpg (183 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
1403845141980.jpg
183 KB, 500x700
>>24435518
I'm killing myself tomorrow, i bought a gun and all.

If you think you want to "help" and feel better for yourself do like
>>24435546
Says.
>>
What the fuck is a cyborg?
>>
Work as a operator for your local emergency line.
>>
File: md8E9is.gif (483 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
md8E9is.gif
483 KB, 500x375
>>24435557
Oops, I forgot this.

Pic related.
>>
>>24435518
When was the last time you gave yourself sexually to one of these men, hmm? You say you care, but it's just words, honey.
>>
>>24435518
>femcybrog

Why don't you just call yourself a femanon and stop trying to fit in?
>>
>>24434989
>>24435027
>>24435481
> so many feels in the thread
>>
>>24435616
>about to kill himself
>spends his remaining time on /r9k/
ye mybe you should kill yourself
>>
Cyborgs in general don't exist and fembots can't exist in my country at the very least.

Then again most people on this board gender regardless don't meet my standards for a robot.

I think you I'm probably one of the truly fucked people left on the board
>>
>>24435518
Why would I want to tell a female about my problems involving females? How could you possibly even begin to understand what it's like to be truly incel? You can't, and your words thus cannot help us. Post tits or get out.
>>
>>24435518
Okay. I need money. Gimme.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 533x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 533x384
>>24435518
I make music, ive been told im good so I try to make a career out of it because I love the music. It understands me and I understand it. But lately I've been in a rut and I feel like its all shit. But I read it and im reassured its good. Its just a feeling I get that haunts me.

Another thing. Why are you girls so fucking tricky. She(oneitis)seems so shy and lonley but is always surronded by female friends. Shes prettiest girl for miles around but I feel like only I see it. But we never really knew eachother just a couple words. And it makes me feel pathetic. Shes a grade a student "stacy" type and im just a silly boy who writes music.

FeelsBadMan
>>
File: 00AF28.gif (857 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
00AF28.gif
857 KB, 250x188
>>24435668
I know right, but i don't have anything else to do.
>>
>>24435546
Because I want to help my board familia honestly.
>>24435557
When exactly did you die inside, if you don't mind me asking?
>>24435565
Thank you. And I am really.
>>
>>24435681
cybrog is someone who got fucked temporarily but still has prospects
>>
>>24435718
>My board

Get out.

Your advice is worthless.
>>
its not your fault. there are no strong male role models anymore. you get shamed for being masculine nowadays anyway. boys are growing up pussified. how it got like this i dont know but its just extremely disheartening. personally i blame social media garbage but thats just me.
>>
>cyborg
Aren't cyborgs just normalfags just pretending to fit in?
>>
>>24435775
Pretty much.

Just like fembot.
>>
>>24435718
>my board
You are an invader here.
>>24435719
I don't like the term, in my opinion it's pretty much black and white you're either a normalfag/are becoming a normalfag or you're a hopeless robot
>>
>>24435718
>Because I want to help my board familia honestly.
So, when was the last time you gave yourself sexually to one of these men? You've got to answer the question. Or you're an attention whore.
>>
Why did you have to mention you are a female again?
>>
>women are so completely entitled that if I don't spend every waking moment keeping them happy they get angry and treat me terribly and attempt to find another dick
>they are so entitled that they expect a man to make more than them and at the same time support legislation that takes jobs/education way from men, and they would rather die than date a man poorer than them
>women get less of a sentence in an ezmode prison for the same offense, and have a better score for every marker regarding standard of living than men, but constantly complain about how men are privileged

The only route for a male to be happy in our society is to completely avoid every woman. I'm putting money together to live innawoods. Women just make me feel sick and I can't have any around if I want to stay happy for any period of time. I can't even talk to them at my job anymore.
>>
>>24435572
Can I ask what lead you to this decision?
>>24435616
I'm not trying to make myself feel better, but think what you want I suppose. And can I ask why?
>>24435683
>Implying that because I'm a female I can't comprehend male problems
Listen, I'm here to help. Maybe I could possibly help you understand why the females think the way they do?
>>24435684
I'm broke senpai
>>24435691
I know how you feel anon, except I'm an author. It's the shittyest feeling in the world to think that you're own work is shit. Do you have anyone to judge your work for you and tell you weather your work is good or not? It's usually good to get a second opinion on things. It always gives me just a little bit of reassurance.

If you really like her, she kind of has to know that you're interested. Do you have any other opportunities to speak with her?
>>
>>24435874
>you're either a normalfag/are becoming a normalfag
some of us are good at pretending to be normal but inside we know we are not like them
>>
>>24435718
>And I am really.
>I really am a magnanimous person, aren't I? *schlicks*
>>
>>24436079
You won't change anything, this thread it's a joke, people need actions, not words.

Anyways i gotta kill myself tomorrow.

See ya.
>>
>>24435718
Hard to say.

I've always subconsciously known I'd always be alone, but it wasn't until college that I knew for sure on a conscious level that I just don't "get" people.

And if you don't "get" people, you'll never get people.

I used to be angry about it, but that was a long long time ago.

Now I just kind of trundle along, like a toy that was wound up years ago and doesn't stop. But with no purpose or direction.

Sometimes I'm sad, usually I just don't care.
>>
>>24436079
>Listen, I'm here to help.
No you aren't. You're here to get attention. Fuck off, roastie hole.
>>
>>24436079

>I know how you feel anon, except I'm an author. It's the shittyest feeling in the world to think that you're own work is shit

*shitiest*
*your*

I somehow don't believe that you're an author, senpai.
>>
My life has been falling apart.
Yeah I had some good times but, I am simply sick and tired of life.
I have this rather long winded plan to an hero in the middle of nowhere and it will require some money.
Problem is I don't have the money to do it.
Oh sure I can get off this coach and down some bleach right this moment but, that's not how I want to end it.

I find this strange comfort in choosing the when,where and how of my death. It appeals to me way more then natural causes as a feeble old man.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 722x349
>>24436079
>anyone to critique your work

Im a rapper (inb4 shiggy diggy) and since I hate the pretentious white kids I hang around the ghetto kids and they say they like it. But idk I just dont like how it comes out of my mouth. My voice is weird because young.

>she has to know
We havent talked in two years and unless she can tell from subtle hallway glances, she has no idea

>any opprotunities to talk to her
No, we're from two different worlds.
Im a rapper wearing hand me downs and shes a dime wearing designer.

Whatcha write?
>>
Cyborg is a term for social, even well adjusted people to feel special. It just demonstrates that you believe normalfags are thoughtless, and that, despite consorting with them, you cannot truly feel close with people because of your "dark sense of humor" or "deep-seated insecurity". You think of yourself as a soulful observer of human interaction when you go out, get drunk, fuck women, and banter with the m8s. It's narcissistic and kind of pathetic. There is nothing wrong with being a normalfag, and if you have friends you talk to more than once a month you are one. Don't pretend to be something you aren't to feel included in an anonymous "community".

>>24436101
Prime example. Anyways, "fem cyborg" is probably the most disgusting thing I've heard on this board.
>>
>>24436101
>some of us are in denial/special snowflake
Okay
>>
>>24435518
What the fuck do you care about my life? If you, or anyone else, saw the way I lived you'd be disgusted and angry too.
It's easy to say words.
>>
>>24436159
"weather" as well. She could be ESL, or she could be rushing these posts.
>>
>tfw i want to post and vent my problems
>tfw i cant express them in words because life in general is just shite
>>
>>24436242
>If you, or anyone else, saw the way I lived you'd be disgusted and angry too.
I'm not her, but I'm deeply amoral and enjoy hearing about extreme personalities. Tell me what you do.
>>
>>24435991
>better score for every marker regarding standard of living than men

Do you have any links or anything about this anon? I know women live longer and commit suicide less and stuff but if you have other things or hard data It'd help me BTFO tumblrinas.

Thanks
>>
>>24436279
I don't see why you would tell anything interesting to somebody who claims to be an author. Pawn off your life experiences for shitty advice so somebody can take everything original out of your experience and sell it to your detriment.
>>
>>24435546
That's harder and would take legitimate effort on her part.

Typing bullshit here is easy and instantly self-serving, even though the potential to genuinely help out people is quite slim, due to the impersonal nature of an anime shitposting website.
>>
File: puta.gif (2 MB, 320x414) Image search: [Google]
puta.gif
2 MB, 320x414
>>24436257

I'm a grammar Nazi that also writes and any editor would have a fucking aneurysm if I turned something in looking like that.

OP is giving himself/herself away as a troll by claiming to make money as a writer.
>>
>>24436361
As I said, she may be ESL and publish in another language. More likely, she considers herself an author although it isn't her primary means of income.
>>
>>24435518

I don't really believe you and even if I did I'm too socially fucked to be able to talk to you in an honest way.

Sorry, sometimes there's really no helping.

>want to talk to suicide helpline / therapists
>too socially anxious to do so + consequences
>>
File: A6J9p1j.jpg (87 KB, 788x960) Image search: [Google]
A6J9p1j.jpg
87 KB, 788x960
>>24436313

It's all over the place. Just look up statistics. Here's what women are leading in:

>education
>employment
>wages
>health care
>life expectancy
>quality of life (acess of government aid to prevent sickness/homelessness/hunger)
>overwhelmingly favored in marriage/divorce
>almost guaranteed to get custody
>almost guaranteed to be considered innocent in domestic violence

Just do your own research. If you actually see the truth it is absolutely appalling how privileged women are. You have to cut them out of your life or suffer the consequences.
>>
I feel bad for OP. Within an hour she was scared off and may be crying.
>>
File: 1444028320150.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1444028320150.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
It's the natural order of things. We are superfluous men with no reason for living.

t. suicidal robot
>>
>>24436791
>not out with Chad
You're not embittered enough yet, Anon.
>>
>>24436156
not OP, but do you not know what empathy is faggot?
like, I know this is hard to believe, but some of us actually FEEL.
>>
File: 1447745552487.jpg (66 KB, 600x525) Image search: [Google]
1447745552487.jpg
66 KB, 600x525
>>24436313
>>24436472
Also, as far as some vague "standard of living" thing, remember that once anyone's making any respectable salary, they're generally married (and obviously cohabiting). That means "omg men take home moar monies after age 35" is basically just saying "omg men have to work for the exact same standard of living women get for free after age 35."

Of course, both statements are treating people not as individuals, but as one tiny fraction of their entirely-identical gender populations. My neighbor's making about 70k, for instance, and I'm scraping by on somewhere around 15-20k (USD), yet we're both Burger men in our late twenties. That's one hell of a bigger "gap" than even the largest "gender wage gap" proposed by the hairest Tumblr feminist, yet I've never told him he's oppressing me. Nor has he ever told me I'm a leech or unmotivated.
>>
I'd just like to say I die inside every time I read a thread about a robot killing themselves/or about to kill themselves. I really do. I mean my words don't mean shit and I don't know a single thing about your current situation but if you need someone to talk to just post on this thread. I'll listen okay? I do genuinely care for you robots and I will listen. So if you're about to off yourselves post on this thread and I'll give you help to the best of my possibilities okay?

Fixed your post, OP
>>
>>24436894
But you posted a few charts about the distribution of specific problems. That doesn't really say anything about the whole population, only those on the bottom. You also cited wages and employment when tumblrinas already claim those go the other way.

I believe women have better quality of life but I'm looking for big picture shit people can't argue with. Life expectancy is a good example.
>>
>>24435518
If you really cared you would have sex with them (that being the source of their anxiety).
Hence, you do not care.
>>
>>24437459

>ewww don't touch me weirdo
>ewww don't talk to me weirdo

Lol why do these guy kill themselves?
>>
Op can you please just post your butt. Maybe sitting on something.

You see i just love butts. And i really would love if a girl would facesit on me. But i know that will never happen unless i pay money to a whore who has had 100+ dicks in that butt

Please op. seriously something simple that millions of normies can get when they want and ill never be able to. Please just sit on something with your bare bum and thatll my make my holiday 2015
>>
>>24437380
>you posted
That was my first post, in the thread. This is my second. I'm not the same person.

Life expectancy is one example of that thing you're looking for, but I'd contend it's not a very good one. A few years, and a few of the worst and loneliest years of your life, possibly hooked up to a machine or not aware of reality, and probably mourning the recent death of your significant other? I do see where you're coming from, I just don't think that's a huge "quality of life" point.

You could bring up government spending/entitlement programs by gender, but then you'd be opening the door for the opposition to argue that such programs are needed because "le men make le more" or whatever, #givewomenyourmoney or whatever that godawful hashtag was.

The single biggest concete, quality of life issue I'd bring up if you're really going for objective facts are suicide statistics. Remember to work in (as nonaggressively as possible) that while women have more *reported attempts*, that doesn't mean they have more attempts. When the inevitable "toxic masculinity" strawman is thrown at you, I'd suggest countering with something based upon the proposal that constant accusations of masculinity as toxic, glorifications of feminity, etc. are alienating men. That men, being men (and not women) feel more at home in the masculinity that women see from the outside as being so toxic and harmful -- because they, as women, desire more feminine things and thus masculinity doesn't appeal to them.

You might also bring up the changing family dynamic, that women are now being empowered (in an argument, be sure to step lightly to avoid even implying this might be a bad thing in itself) to make money and support themselves, yet a man is still called a deadbeat and worthless if he doesn't provide for his significant other. Women today have economic choice, while men are still socially obligated to be providers.
>>
>>24435518
>>>24437602
Ooh sign me up doc. Give me a plan to make enough money to leave the country.
>>
>>24437459
>have sex with them
>source of their anxiety
Big 'their', guy.
Real blanket statement you got there. Dry clean only I assume?
>>
>>24435518
What if my reasons for suicide are more complex than being lonely? after all, if you're lonely while you're alone... you're in bad company.
>>
>>24437716
Oh I'm sorry. You must be one of those robots who have regular intercourse. In your case, your anxiety probably stems from only having a harem of 5-10 women when you would prefer to have a harem of 15-20.
>>
>>24437863
Fuck off you retard. If you have friends and you're just whining about not getting laid then you aren't a robot. Some people are genuinely lonely.
>>
>tfw im too fat to hang myself
> tfw i dont wanna tarnish the blade of my katanas
> tfw cant od on meds because mommy keeps them on the top shelf
> tfw i am slowly killing myself with poor life decisions
>>
>>24437863
>You must be one of those robots who have never had nore have no real interest in intercourse.
FTFY
>>
>>24437778
>if you're lonely while you're alone... you're in bad company
I want to fucking kill you. Stop posting shitty quotes.
>>
>>24437901
The person they replied to isn't.
>>
>>24437916
No. No I get what he means. If you can't stomach being by yourself you're probably shit to begin with. Why force someone else into your space if you can't bear it yourself?
>>
>>24437975
Loneliness is physiological. People are animals hard wired to gain social standing and eventually reproduce. Try isolating yourself for a year if you love yourself and see how it pans out.
>>
>>24435518
Why do you care? Not trying to be edgy or a dick, I'm just genuinely curious.
>>
>>24438001
I never said I did. I stomach my loneliness like any upstanding stoic does. I don't try to methodically find a person to cram in my excess emotions just because.

I feel dismayed because i'm unfit to live, i'm not gonna scratch at the cage and lose my dignity in the process.

I'll find a way to die with some pride, that's all.
>>
>>24435718
You won't achieve a thing here and you know that.
People without professional training can often make things worse when talking to would be suicides, and they're all but guaranteed to when they're surrounded by shitposters.
Get professional training or gtfo
>>
>>24438082
>a psych degree is professional training in empathy and interpersonal interaction
Fuck off you moron. "Professional help" is total bullshit.
>>
>>24437604
Yeah I guess I realize there's no direct measurement of this and anything can be argued with. I suppose I meant, it's hard to find sources that really break things down, and give you the tools to argue anything. (I suppose I should use google scholar and not just google.)

Since you discussed 'toxic masculinity', I don't agree with your analysis. Before about WWII or so, it was more common for men to have physical contact with and express platonic affection for other men, for example. But saying men should be allowed to do this is very different from demanding men act a certain (feminine) way. And 'toxic masculinity' aside, I agree with feminists that there exist gender stereotypes harmful to men - but I disagree in what they are or who started them. I don't think men decided men are pedophiles, rapists, bad parents, etc. Feminists did.
>>
>>24435518
>fembot here
>not attention whoring
pick one
your sex has nothing to do with this post, so you're obviously attention whoring faggot
>>
although i am really successful for my age i am still a total fuckup and feel no positive emotions. i think about just ending it all the time since pretty much every moment of my life is unenjoyable.
>>
>>24438371
Tell me about it, friendoodly
>>
>>24439293
basically i just spend all my time in fucked up mindless cycles of trying to find something enjoyable while drinking.
i just about have my master's in math and i'm doing pretty well financially and have pretty promising career prospects but i just don't ever really feel happy and haven't as long as i can remember.
>>
I would not mind if the world ended tomorrow with me in it. It would make me smile.
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.