[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a real robot girl who just robbed her sister's dildo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8
File: 1447899980198.jpg (147 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1447899980198.jpg
147 KB, 1280x720
Ask a real robot girl who just robbed her sister's dildo anything

How should I even use it.

>Never used one before
>>
>>24366303
Deepthroat it and use the lube from your throat to push it in your asshole.
>>
I can see your peepee, you suck at tucking, close your legs.

fag.
>>
why the pussy so dark? did you sniff the dildo yet, what does it smell like
>>
Invite a male robot over and shove it up his ass.
>>
Stop tucking your penis and let us see it op.
>>
Stick dildo in butthole
>>
File: 1444011433374.jpg (37 KB, 599x384) Image search: [Google]
1444011433374.jpg
37 KB, 599x384
How to sage:

write "sage" without the quotation marks in the "Options" box, which is directly above the box that you type messages in.

This is what you should do for every single response to this thread, if you feel the need to respond to this at all.

Using "sage" will prevent the post from bumping the thread, and will help it continue on it's way right the fuck off of our board while still enabling you to call this girl a disgusting chubby normie attention whore.
>>
>>24366303
why steal a dildo then? Anyways, finger or dildo in pooper.
>>
>9:20
>26 minutes ago
>implying you didn't fetch this from /b/ and made this thread as soon as the thread 404'd if it's not still up
>>
>>24366303
Add me on Skype and I'll tell you what to do bby ;^)
>>
real girl penis.
>>
File: Untitled.png (46 KB, 453x259) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
46 KB, 453x259
>>24366362

hurrrrr
>>
File: 1447901115417.jpg (119 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1447901115417.jpg
119 KB, 1280x720
>>24366336

><

>Implying I'm a guy

Sis just texted to say she's home soon. Oh well, will have to use didlo another night
>>
Wow, a woman, being a slut, on the internet and pretending to be a "real robot", even though she's being a roastie whore. This is great. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Fuck off.

Remember to sage everyone >>24366356
>>
>>24366414
Shave, you disgusting roastie whore.
>>
nice filenames
I wish /r9k/ wasn't filled with retards
>>
This thread made me accidentally refresh the catalog on /b/, and almost respond to a thread there. It was horrifying. Never again.
>>
File: gibpusi.png (489 KB, 572x523) Image search: [Google]
gibpusi.png
489 KB, 572x523
gib da boipucci b0s
>>
>>24366356
How to annoy autists:

Reply to any reply they post announcing sage

Doing this causes the thread to be bumped even more that if they just shut the fuck up
>>
>>24366303
>robot
>cant even greentext properly
>>
>female
>robot

Pick one and only one
>>
saged [filler text]
>>
Stick it in your ass first and dont clean it, just wipe off the obvious. Then put it back where you found it.
>>
be my fuckin' gf or get out of here
>>
>>24366414
just tell her you don't know where it is if she asks

dumbass
>>
>>24366396
what board is this other thread on?
>>
Eat my gaping asshole
>>
>>24366901
females can be robots, though, so pick both
>>
File: wakako eats a cookie.png (404 KB, 588x598) Image search: [Google]
wakako eats a cookie.png
404 KB, 588x598
>>24368905
>females can be robots, though, so pick both
lel
>>
>>24368979
it's true, son. deal with it
>>
>>24368905
No they can't, just look at this post from a supposed fembot (misnomer).

>>24356304

What She Considers "Robot Problems":
>tfw people just assume you like chai lattes and always give you starbucks giftcards
>tfw guys always read too much into what you say and try to figure out whether it makes you more pure or more slutty
>tfw guys always try to help you with the most mundane shit just b/c you're a girl. (oh you're looking at the mall directory? let me help you with that...)

TLDR (Her Robot Problems):
>people give me free stuff waahhh
>guys actually talk to me waaahh
>beta orbiters waahhh
>>
sage and hide
>>
>>24369088
then she isn't a robot, but that doesn't mean that all females are the same
>>
File: VQSucsH[1].png_.png (228 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
VQSucsH[1].png_.png
228 KB, 858x725
>>24369088
>wanting people to talk to you

hello, Norman
>>
>>24366303
Why the fuck would you want to have something in your cunt that was in your sister's cunt???
>>
>>24369138
>then she isn't a robot, but that doesn't mean that all females are the same

Were speaking in general here, and basically most of the so called fembots on here aren't robots.

1. most robots here could give a fuck less about an actual relationship and would have no problem settling for sex............... these so called fembots could literally go out and get sex for free if they wanted what we men (actual robots) wanted.

2. They claim to be desperate like robots but I've seen posts and spoken to many actual robots that tried to hook up with fembots, you'd assume we could pair up since were all robots............. but were not actually, women in general are hypergamous, its in their nature, and even those who are rejected by society like us....... would still reject us (seeing the hypocrisy here)

They aren't robots, you can point out an exception to the rule, but the rule always remains.
>>
>>24366303
whre you live OP? you can use my cock as your toy if you like.
>>
>>24369735
>and basically most of the so called fembots on here aren't robots.
yes most, but not all

and I think most robots would reject fembots as well, the problem for both sides is that their standards are disproportionally high in regards to their own status
>>
>>24369908
>yes most, but not all
Exactly my point, come on dude stop with the semantic BS games here, you sound like one of those idiot feminists right now with the typical NAWALT argument (not all women are like that), its like saying - "oh only 99.99% of fembots here are fake so ha, I'm right", not really since the number of real fembots is so small its POINTLESS AND INSIGNIFICANT TO MENTION THEM AS SUCH.

Imagine we live in a world where 99.99% of women have HIV, would you tell me - "hey stop being so irrational and go have sex, not all women have HIV", I doubt that, because that would be a completely trollish and retarded statement, the number of women who don't have HIV is so insignificant there is no point if even stating that not all women have HIV.

I'll probably never speak to, see, or date a fembot ever because they can't just be found. If you made a post saying - "Calling all real fembots" a bunch of normie bitches would show up just to troll or actually believe they are robots.

>and I think most robots would reject fembots as well, the problem for both sides is that their standards are disproportionally high in regards to their own status
Not really though, seen a lot of posts with male (actual robots) angry about being rejected by a fembot, haven't seen the reverse with a fembot saying this EVEN ONCE
>>
>>24366414
Your breasts are qt.
>>
>>24366414
post skype and ill teach you.

those titties aren't timestamped btw, you should probably fix that.
>>
File: 1431328272274.jpg (41 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1431328272274.jpg
41 KB, 396x385
>>24366303

fuck off you attention whoring roastie

if i post the same and show my dick nobody of you fucking cunts cares either

stop shitting up this board with your stupid garbage
>>
>>24366327
don't do that, it'll hurt
you need silicone based lube for that to work and if that's a silicone toy it's not safe to use silicone lube on it
>>24366303
i would strongly advise against using that without boiling it first and even then i would not recommend it
if you must:
if it's silicone it should be boiled
otherwise clean with rubbing alcohol and then rinse
use water based lube if you're putting it in your vagina
don't jam it into your cervix, your gspot should be about an inch or so inside your vagina on the front wall
>>
>>24370136
post your dick and find out f a m
>>
>>24370207
don't you'll just bring a bunch of rabid homolust to the thread.

I want OP to whore moar.
>>
>using images saved from /b/ a couple of hours ago
>not even bothering changing the file name
>>
>>24370227
n-no homo
tfw actual grill
>>
>>24370283
P I C S
I
C
S

or GTFO
>>
fucking retards keep bumping this shit thread
Look at the filenames you morons. Do you notice anything?

My dead grandma could identify this as bait, but no some of you are trying to flirt and others are not saging and instead regurgitating ROASTIE GTFO like it's meaningful.
fuck off you retarded teenagers. >>>/b/
>>
>>24370664
>there is a guy with literally no arms and legs that has a wife

Saw that guy, do you really think he isn't getting c.ucked..........fucking seriously do you think that, he literally CAN NOT FUCK HER, she is sexually starved as hell, women cheat on and c.uck men that can actually fuck them, what makes you think his life is all honkey dorey, you don't live in his house, you don't know the current state of his household and may I remind you his current this is motivational speaking, kinda ruins your brand if your wife is revealed to be cheating, so even if she was caught this shit would be handled privately in court or between their lawyers, he could be living a lie right now for all we know, talk about mindless optimism.
>>
>>24370709
he's a very successful christian propagandist.
He has a lot going for him, and has a chad face.
His wife is obviously christian as well.
>>
bumping wanna see more tbH
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.