[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /stupid/ here >tfw can't solve this >tfw exam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
Who /stupid/ here

>tfw can't solve this
>tfw exam tomorrow
>tfw a task like this will be in it
>tfw failing uni since this is the last retake
>tfw stupid fuck

also /stupid/ general
>>
>>24137112
Dunno how to solve too. I'm stupid like you.
>>
>>24137130
C is a trick question. You tell the bank to go fuck itself and that you're not falling for its Jewry, then invest in gold instead.
>>
>>24136549

blocks and bloxette
>>
>>24137130
Can't solve the simplest of equations either. My math teacher in HS bullied me and now I'm retarded in math. ;_;

I'm great at physics and everything else. When I had to go to math I used to throw up sometimes (before lecture not during lmao).
>>
>>24137112
unless there is some funny terminology involving interest rates here, isn't the answer to b just ln(1.015)/ln(2)
>>
First of all that is worded fucking horribly. Someone needs to teach the dumb fuck that wrote that some English.
>how high has the interest rate to be in three years
Did an immigrant right that? The first question was confusing too.

But you know all the formulas for interest calculation are online? Just search for compound interest formula. Simple shit m8 :^) .
>>
>>24137187
fuck me, haven't done math in a while
the answer im thinking of is ln(2)/ln(1.015)
>>
>>24137179
Sorry to say it but if you suck at math, you suck at physics aswell. Physics without solid knowledge of mathematics is not even science.
>>
>>24137216
I get 46.5

That's years, right?

>>24137212
Teacher is a German.

>But you know all the formulas for interest calculation are online? Just search for compound interest formula. Simple shit m8 :^)

I'm stupid.

>>24137255
Was a straight A student in physics m8.
>>
>>24137278
What I don't get about the first question is that he's paying the purchasing price at the end of the year, 12 years in a row. Literally never heard of that. I don't know if the question is just worded poorly or what it even means. Compound interest is easy to understand but this question is just retarded. Yep, it makes no sense.
>>
>>24137361
Just poorly worded, means he pays 12k per year.
>>
>>24137377
It literally doesn't say what the business costs or how much money he has. Why is he paying 12k per year? Seriously I know compound interest but maybe I'm retarded.
>>
>>24137470
I got it like this. Compounded amount of 12k per year, with an annual interest of 6.5% has to be calculated for 12 years.

The calculated amount would be the price he has to pay for it if he wants to buy it right away.
>>
>>24137112
is your seperator character all fucked up or is this dude literally paying 12 pounds a year

shit don't make sense senpai
>>
>EE major
>your loopy money
>p e r a n n u m
>not knowing the basic discrete exponential growth formulas
top kek
>>
>>24137552
I see. I don't think I could've gotten that from the question haha
>>
>>24137617
Wording is awful, but I learned to read through it over the last few semesters.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.