[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you know if a girl likes you? This girl I've been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: Luna.jpg (1 MB, 2154x2566) Image search: [Google]
Luna.jpg
1 MB, 2154x2566
How do you know if a girl likes you?
This girl I've been acquaintances with for years, we've start talking more for the last two months and have been chatting more and she gives me lifts to party's and what not, anyway recently at a party one of my mates while drunk said that she likes me and we should go out, I brushed it off and thought it was nothing, but in the last few days she been hugging me more and said I look good even though I'm basically wearing the same thing as I usually do, what do you guys think?
BTW I'm 18 she's 19 and she basically a nerd but not in the comic book, video game way but the being really good at school way, Oh and she looks like Luna Love good but with glasses.
Advice?
>>
File: fickdichop,fickdich.png (248 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
fickdichop,fickdich.png
248 KB, 500x375
You should hang yourself. If she shows up at your funeral, she's into you.
>>
>>24111112
fuck her right in the pucci
>>
>>24111964
WHY THEY PUT THE DICK IN THE PUCCI?
>>
>>24111427
Solid advice.
>>
>>24111112
If we knew the answers to your questions we wouldn't be here right now.
>>
scream reee and tell her that if she is interested and wants to defile your pure neet body, she should make the initiation and ask you on a date in order to defeat archaic social norms because if you ask as a man, it is rape.
>>
>>24113057
I unironically agree with this
Literally
>>
>>24111427
can you confirm it works?
>>
>>24111111

sdfsadfdsfsdfdsfsdfsdf
>>
>>24111112
If it walks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck...
>>
If she goes out of her way to spend time with you, she's probably interested.

Lifts to parties sounds like a good sign.

The question is, why do you give a fuck?
>>
It doesn't matter if she likes you or not, because you don't like you. Even if you somehow end up getting this girl to agree to be in a relationship with you, you'll just blow it by being an awkward dipshit.

You'll be together in her room watching netflix, and while you're wondering if you should put your arm around her, she'll be wondering why you didn't throw her down on the bed and tear her apart the second you walked in the door, like all of her alpha Chad ex-boyfriends which are much more numerous than she would have you believe.
>>
there is a thing called asking her you fucking dumb ass
>>
Dude, seriously, make a move. The worst thing that can happen is NOT a rejection, which lets be real, if a girl is touching you and complimenting you and doing small favors for you, it means she likes you.

The worst thing that can happen is not doing anything, then she moves in, and then you lose your shot.
>>
Do something if you like her.
But yeah, actually you are confusing because it's not clear how she feels. Betas are never sure about this kind of things, go for it robot.
>>
>>24111112
Are you fucking shitting me? it's pretty obvious son so go get her
Don't deny things like that, dont be like me whos a miserable coward retard because im too blind to see whats going on
>>
>>24111112
Ask her if she wants to go see something/do something/eat something.

For a beginner like yourself, I suggest movie and a dinner, in that order. Pick a movie you think will be fun, later at dinner if you can't think of anything to talk about, talk about the movie.

Somewhere in the conversation you should tell her straight up that you think you like her, but you're really not good with dating and you're not sure what she likes.

GET HER TO TELL YOU HOW TO SEDUCE HER, DUMBASS! TRUST ME, IT'S HER FAVORITE SUBJECT AND YOU COULD FILL UP A THOUSAND NOTEBOOKS TAKING NOTES.

You're not going to understand much of what she says, even if you think you do understand it, you probably don't in the way she means it. So just latch on to 2-3 big ideas or themes and try to play towards that general idea.

Be very honest with her at all times. Not for her sake, for your sake.

And most important advice, don't overreact to anything consciously calm yourself down, slow yourself down, force yourself to just be relaxed. keep your emotions in check. Steady yourself. And good luck.
>>
>>24111112
Go slowly, smooth.
>>
>>24111112
Honestly, if you have to look for "signs" or whatever, than she is most likely not into you, or if she is it's a fleeting feeling, and she'll get over it quickly. If a girl really likes you, trust me, you'll know.
>>
Just ask her out man worse thing that could happen is she says no right?
>>
>>24117839
You're right man. Pro tip, the easiest way to get girls is to ask them out. Fuckin shocking huh.
>>
>>24111112
rape her
if cops show up next day in your house she is not into you
if not ask her for a date
>>
>>24117872
Well the signs the girl is giving are pretty obvious lets be honest. If she wasn't acting like that I wouldn't have said that
>>
>Met up with girl today
>went out for drinks, conversation flowing nicely, looking good
>go back to mine to chill and watch TV
>put arm around her and she seems a bit tense but eventually relaxed and cuddled up and held hands
>try to escalate & go for kiss, she dodges, I leave it
>as she's leaving I ask if she wants to do it again sometime
>says yes
>gives me very quick kiss as she's leaving

Mixed as fuck signals
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.