[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RED FLAGS FOR CUNTS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 228
Thread images: 34
File: 1361859510579.jpg (220 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1361859510579.jpg
220 KB, 600x600
>feminist
>dyed neon hair
>piercings anywhere outside of ears
>unironically talks about "gamergate"
>is an atheist, doesn't at least acknowledge the likelihood of God's existence
>is not a virgin
>studies "psychology" or some bullshit degree
>she doesn't have a good relationship with her father
>she doesn't smile often or have a happy mood
>she lacks empathy or kindness
>>
>>24110701
Isn't that all women?
>>
>>24110701
I've seen about four red flag threads now in a short time. Are people getting rused so hard that they gotta make another one? Or is it just the same people doing it over and over?
>>
>She hasn't read Joseph de Maistre's Considerations on France
>>
>>24110701
no to everything but the last three

>>24104101
I haven't but I listened to a lecture on him by isaiah berlin and it seems like he was on point about most things
>>
>>24111130
no, as in you have all those red flags except the last 3, or no as you only posess the last 3 red flags?

why do you lack empathy and kindness, anonette? ;_;
>>
Red flags

> atheist
> feminist
> single mother
> dyed hair(blue, red, green, purple etc)
> Many piercings
> emo/goth/scene
> drinks a lot
> bipolar
> depression
> cuts
> can't cook
> smokes cigarettes
> doesn't or can't drive
> no car
> no job
> religious
> a lot of sexual partners
> thinks video games are childish
> only guy friends
> mean or bitchy
> friends with ex
> does petty crime (shoplifting etc..)
> Homeless
>>
>>24110701
>>is not a virgin
Someones jelly
>>
>>24111941
>atheist
>religious
???
>>
>>24111987
I'm agnostic
>>
>>24110701

How is being an atheist a red flag? Being uber religious is a much more major red flag.

>>24110722
This

Also, a huge red flag for girls are ones who say they are bi.
>>
>>24111941
Oh yea I forgot

> bisexual

Most bisexual girls are just slutty
>>
File: 1446669077012.jpg (66 KB, 295x418) Image search: [Google]
1446669077012.jpg
66 KB, 295x418
>>24112037
The religious are less prone to promiscuity. While it does happen, it happens a lot less than Agnostic/Atheist women (who tend to also be feminist to some degree).

Normally Atheists and pseudo-christians (I wear a cross cuz it looks pretty!!1) are more promiscuous.
>>
>>24111973
how is wanting a pure girl mean I'm jealous?
>>
The bisexual thing makes me sad, and it's why I don't tell anybody. I want a husband and a more traditional life, but my first love and kiss was with a girl. Can't I just appreciate the way girls are softer, smell better, and look so cute when they blush? But if I tell anybody they would just assume I'm just slutty.
>>
>>24112215
I don't have a problem with bisexual girls per se. If you're kiss with a girl was just in the privacy of your own bedrooms, thats fine. If it was at a party while drunk trying to impress a bunch of guys, then thats a problem.

I want a traditional wife too. Are you a virgin? Is your hymen intact?
>>
>>24112168
The most religious person I know is a total roastie desu, Christianity means you can do whatever and still feel good about yourself as long as you 'ask for forgiveness' or whatever. Unless you want to date a snackbar or Hindu, and they'd probably make you follow their ridiculous rules or be a raging feminist.
>>
>>24112215
I know a lot of bisexual girls. Most are pretty slutty. But some aren't. You know everyone is different
>>
>>24112168
>The religious are less prone to promiscuity.
That is bull, fucking, shit. All the girls who were "religious" from highschool all the way to college were having anal sex and vaginal sex and the only ones who actually didnt have sex were the ones who took the book as literal and you dont want to be near those girls at all because they are the killers of fun and huge prudes.

Not saying aetheiest are any better in terms of sex history but if both are gonna be whores you may as well go for the one who likes to have fun and not use religion as an arbitrary excuse to say "no I dont want to that." but did it with chad/.

>>24112252
>Thirsty the post
>>
File: tumblr_nn2fga7ByA1titub2o1_500.jpg (60 KB, 498x668) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nn2fga7ByA1titub2o1_500.jpg
60 KB, 498x668
>>24110701
>is not a virgin
thats not really a redflag as much as an "LTR DENIED" flag.

would fug and even hang out with, but would never date
>>
>>24110701
>doesn't at least acknowledge the likelihood of God's existence
>studies "psychology"

Those two are at odds. Interest in psychology comes with religiousness, except in the insidious 'spiritual' variant.
>>
>>24112024
Agnostiticm is the coward's theism.
>>
>says shit like "we're all the same race, the human race!"
>>
File: 1437333759306.png (8 KB, 446x435) Image search: [Google]
1437333759306.png
8 KB, 446x435
>>24110701
>mfw I hit 8/10
>>
>>24110722
Only if you're autistic.
>>
>>24112359
>Interest in psychology comes with religiousness
Found the retard, guys.
>>
>>24112379
I prefer to call it the lazy mans atheism
>>
>>24112255
See you know nothing about Christianity or religiosity. The roastie isn't religious by virtue of her going against her religion and your idea of just say sorry isn't actual Christian doctrine.
>>
I met a tumblr girl for the first time today
>bi
>patriarchy
>is interviewed in tumblr blogs
>posts about sex on facebook
>chubby
>smokes weed
>posts an article about polyamory on facebook
>doesnt like kids
she ticks every box tbqh familia
>>
>>24110701
>She won't fuck fat directionless NEETs
Fixed that for you
>>
>>24112313
Then none of those girls are actually religious. Saying you're religious doesn't mean you are. Why don't fedoras understand this?
>>
>fat
>flat chested
>ugly
>tall
>SJW
>bitch
>doesn't want to be touched or hugged
>unhygenic
>obnoxious
>outgoing
>smart
>pretentious
>goody two shoes
>religious
>conceited
>vain
>posts selfies on normiebook
>likes tall guys
>she smokes
>doesn't watch anime
>knows how to play a musical instrument
>talented
>athletic
>doesn't cosplay
>>
>>24110701
Good list
>>24112215
Gross
>>
>>24112470
All the crap about ego and the self and consciousness and self-development and understanding yourself and understanding others and understanding your paths and places is not psychology, it's religion. It has no scientific value. You need to understand that the mark of religion is not theism. It is, essentially, vagueness, positivity, and egalitarianism: normalfaggy 'everyone can achieve everything if they only try to'. That's literally 99% of what psychology graduates spout.
>>
>>24112563
>>fat
>>flat chested
This combination is literally impossible.
>>
>>24112215
>makes me sad

WHO FUCKING CARES IF YOU'RE SAD? YOU THINK WE OUGHT TO GIVE A SHIT, IF YOU, A FEMALE, IS SAD? THIS WHOLE BOARD IS DEDICATED TO SAD PATHETIC VIRGINS BUT WE'RE SUPPOSED TO MAKE EXTRA SPACE FOR YOU?

FUCK YOU TBQH FAMILIA
>>
>>24110701
B-but god doesn't exist and nobody has legit evidence that he does.
>>
>>24112579
In other words: if you want psychological insight (regarding, say, why people redefine certain terms or why they refuse to talk about certain subjects), go to STEM graduates. Understanding people's hidden motives has much more to do with raw intelligence than with psychological 'education'.
>>
File: Ad_Christ-chan.png (76 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
Ad_Christ-chan.png
76 KB, 300x250
>>24112676
>woman atheist
How repulsive
>>
>>24112676
B-but there's no evidence that proves there isn't a supreme being in charge or creation.

Get it right, atheists only have a problem with the Christian description of God.
>>
>>24110701
>>feminist
no
>>dyed neon hair
no
>>piercings anywhere outside of ears
no
>>unironically talks about "gamergate"
no, don't even know/care what that is
>>is an atheist, doesn't at least acknowledge the likelihood of God's existence
no
>>is not a virgin
no
>>studies "psychology" or some bullshit degree
no
>>she doesn't have a good relationship with her father
no
>>she doesn't smile often or have a happy mood
i'm very moody inwardly but have been described as cheerful around others
>>she lacks empathy or kindness
i don't know

where is my prize?
>>
>>24112773
a lifetime of

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>24112773
Free bf
t. me
How was that not original mister robot?
>>
>>24112563
How are like a third of these even red flags? How is it a red flag if a girl is flat chested, it doesn't mean anything besides that she was born with small boobs. This I literally autistic.
>>
>>24112414
but this is true
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (95 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
95 KB, 1280x720
>>24112738
So there's no evidence that proves anything. Period.
>>
>>24112882
That's why being an agnost is the only right path :-)
>>
>Unwilling to face flaws
>Thinks they are perfect and everyone else is flawed
>Lives by a shit load of double standards
>Can't ever apologize for their part of wrongs
>Lives as a victim and sets up a network of gullible "friends" who enable her to feel right when they know no context of the situation
>Tries to redefine things incorrectly do it fits in their life. I.E. calling tabletops RPGS, not an RPG, but a RPL(Lifestyle).
>Hates "nerdshit"
>A complete child to the point where they won't play anything or do anything unless a 5 year old does it for fun.
>Smokes
>Watches trashy "reality" tv
>Feminist
>Close minded
>Wants to go on "adventures"
>Judgmental about everything
>Takes selfies while hanging out with someone and nothing eventful is going on
>Self-imposes shit on herself and then blames others for it because of a conversation remark that didn't mean anything.
>Refuses to have open discussion about things that bother her
>>
File: atheists-hate-him.jpg (42 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
atheists-hate-him.jpg
42 KB, 300x250
>>24112882
>>24112924
Plebs, both of you
>>
>>24110701

Your 'Murrican is showing. Most intelligent people do not believe in deities, and the ones that doing are performing ridiculous mental gymnastics.
>>
>>24112966
No I respect Christians for keeping faith, etc.
Religion just isn't something for me, that's why being I'm an agnost.
>>
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 900x1344) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 900x1344
>>24112996
You are right, my good sir!
*tips fedora*
Enjoy the reddit gold!

Carl sagan +1
>>
File: Infallible Dillemnas.png (328 KB, 463x684) Image search: [Google]
Infallible Dillemnas.png
328 KB, 463x684
>>24113007
I have more respect for militant atheists. If you subscribe to a worldview, then at least be willing to assert that it's correct.
>>
>>24112255
>Christianity means you can do whatever and still feel good about yourself as long as you 'ask for forgiveness' or whatever

Actually you have to have a "change of heart", meaning you can apologize, pray, make confession, do penance, etc but if you don't actually regret the action you're not forgiven.
>>
>>24112563
>likes tall guys

Manlet detected. Why have you not committed seppuku yet, shortie?
>>
>>24112869
>How are like a third of these even red flags?

The Anon who wrote that is clearly retarded. He thinks redflag means "attributes I dislike".
>>
>>24113031
Not my fault you live in a backwards country, m8.
>>
>>24113038
But that's exactly what's wrong with humanity.
It's exactly what the middle east is doing right now.
>>
>>24112679
> How to spot the half-educated21 year old STEM student with a god-complex.

That you can add two plus two doesn't make you qualified to talk about subjects outside of your area of knowledge.
>>
>>24113007
>I respect Christians for keeping faith

Why is faith something to be respected? It basically means "believing something without sufficient evidence to back it up" - in any context except religion this would be called "being a retard".
>>
>>24113154
And? Can you make an argument that what they're doing is objectively wrong?
>>24113177
t. retard that doesn't know what faith is
>>
don't forget
>she has tattoos
>>
>>24113192
>t. retard that doesn't know what faith is

"B-b-but it says in muh bible!"
>>
How did this post derail and become about religion?
>>
>>24113200
>she has tattoos

Went down on a girl with a rose tattooed on her mound. Turned me off completely despite having a face full of quim.
>>
>>24113220
>How did this post derail and become about religion?

Because faggot OP wrote "is an atheist, doesn't at least acknowledge the likelihood of God's existence".
>>
>>24113220
Atheists got triggered
>>

Foreign anon here. I've noticed psychology has a really bad reputation in lots of countries.
My sister is a psychologist and works at a forensic jail where all inmates have mandatory counselling etc.
She also decides if they're eligible for parole.
I think that's a pretty fucking important job. But maybe that's also because I live in a country where people get actually released from jail instead of being locked up forever.
>>
>>24113341
>not just hanging them all
kek
>>
>>24113341
>But maybe that's also because I live in a country where people get actually released from jail instead of being locked up forever.

What are you!? Some kind of gosh darn commie!?
>>
> talks to people she doesnt like
>talks about her ideology when nobody asked about it
>thinks online activism exists
>wears skirts in the cold
>only wears those disgusting flat shoes with the top of the foot revealed
>thinks shes entitled to my money
>fat
>passive aggressive
+ most of the stuff you guys posted
>>
>>24113396
>everybody is a good guy at heart even though the've mutilated children. He deserves a second chance.
>>
Has an Arby's sandwich betwixt her thighs.
>>
>>24113494
IMO, everything from armed robbery up should be a mandatory death penalty.
>>
>>24113529
Death penalty and corporal punishment > current prison system
>>
>>24113390
>>24113396
>>24113494
>>24113529
Alright. Now I see why psychology has a bad reputation. Carry on, gentlemen.
>>
>fat
>Zealot of any religion (including Atheism)
>uses social media of any kind (including imageboards, message boards or forums)
>needy
>"bisexual" (either in the closet Lesbian or special snowflake heterosexual 90% of the time)
>slutty or flirty
>obnoxious (some exceptions exist)
>>
>>24113220
Atheists are a bunch of fucking babies that can't handle diversity or various ways of thinking.

If you are an autistic manchild, you become an ahtiest, and if you have some brains you go into the science field so people will take your God bashing a little more seriously than if you were in a trench coat with your fat stomach hanging out of a t-shirt.

I seriously don't get it, I don't get why they get so fucking mad that people choose to live their lives differently than theirs. It's the same level of autism SJWs have.
>>
>>24113599
>Atheists are a bunch of fucking babies that can't handle diversity or various ways of thinking.

When a politician can't get elected in the US without spouting off about how much they love Jeebus, and not following a silly belief makes you a pariah in some parts atheists have every reason for having a problem with religion.
>>
>>24113761
Just execute them all already tbqhwyfam
>>
>fat
no
>flat chested
no but i don't have big boobs
>ugly
sadly yes
>tall
average 5'8''
>SJW
no
>bitch
don't think so
>doesn't want to be touched or hugged
by strangers?
>unhygenic
i shower and brush my teeth everyday?
>obnoxious
dunno
>outgoing
no
>smart
again don't know
>pretentious
?
>goody two shoes
?
>religious
no
>conceited
?
>vain
?
>posts selfies on normiebook
implying i have one
>likes tall guys
don't care
>she smokes
no
>doesn't watch anime
never got into it
>knows how to play a musical instrument
no
>talented
i am weirdly flexible
>athletic
?
>doesn't cosplay
yes
>>
>>24113761
Yeah... that doesn't happen.

You are either retarded or seriously blind to what is happening in this country as well as the founding of this country. At the core values there is some Christan traditions that is still upheld, such as swearing on the bible. Outside of that no politician makes their core of the campaign based on their Christan beliefs.

Just because it was a meme to hate bush, doesn't mean you can still cling on that dead meme in 2015 and use that as the basis of EVERY FUCKING PRESIDENT EVER. The fact you seriously think you are a victim in this society, because you aren't a Christan shows how warped your world view is, and how fucked up in the head you are.

Go outside and get a reality check. You really need it at this point.
>>
>tfw i only have one of the flags on the list
>tfw still not good enough for r9k males
>>
>>24112773
Well done. You'd be the perfect girl for me (assuming you were being truthful). If only I had the courage to approach you and ask you out.
>>
>>24113979
Which list and which red flag?
>>
>>24114008
The list the Original Poster made

im not a virgin
>>
>>24113599

>Atheists are a bunch of fucking babies that can't handle diversity or various ways of thinking.

Those people exist everywhere under anything that unites us ideologically.

>I seriously don't get it, I don't get why they get so fucking mad that people choose to live their lives differently than theirs. It's the same level of autism SJWs have.

Isn't that exactly what you're doing? I'm going to lend you some credibility and assume that you're shitposting.
>>
>>24114030
Why aren't you an atheist too
>>
>>24114030
>Still not good enough for /r9k/ males
>Has the one red flag no /r9k/ male wants to deal with

Gee I wonder why. Surely has nothing to do with the fact robots are so un-confident in their own abilities in sex that they only want a virgin so they can't tell them they are bad.
>>
>>24114030
Unfortunately that's the most important one. I only wish women would understand how important virginity is for a vast majority of men. You believed the lies of feminists who said virginity doesn't matter, that a good man won't judge you on your past. You believed the lies of Chads who were just trying to sleep with you but know themselves they wouldn't ever marry a non-virgin girl.

And now you know what it feels like to be undesirable. The only difference between you and /r9k/ males is that your undesirability is a direct consequence of your own actions. Actions have consequences, no one is responsible for it but yourself.
>>
>>24114065
>roasting this hard

It has nothing to do with that. Its that we don't want a girl tainted and defiled by a penis other than our own.
>>
>>24114065
>Surely has nothing to do with the fact robots are so un-confident in their own abilities in sex that they only want a virgin so they can't tell them they are bad.
I'd rather it for the intimate experience of getting to learn these things with my partner
>>
>>24110701
These are all red flags for men, especially the gamergate one
>>
>>24110701
I got 1-2/10

>tfw still damaged goods
>>
File: 1444856628861.jpg (53 KB, 500x190) Image search: [Google]
1444856628861.jpg
53 KB, 500x190
>>24110701
Check.
>>she doesn't smile often or have a happy mood
Check.
>>she lacks empathy or kindness
Check.

>mfw he's a theist or agnostic
>mfw he enjoys life
>mfw he bothers to be kind and empathize with people
>>
>>24114118
>being a male feminist is a red flag

BETA MANGINA WHITE KNIGHT C.U.C.K.S BTFO
>>
>>24114142
Subhumans pls go
>>
>>24114052
I'm not mad, just amazed at this much autism of atheist trash who feel the need to shitpost this hard over nothing.

Atheists cause shitstorms wherever they go when they aren't accepted fully and open armed for some reason and it's disgusting in my eyes. Then they cause arguments and tantrums to show that their way of thought is valid. Like somehow you need validation that your life choice is valid by a bunch of christfags. Christfags don't validate themselves at least, all they do is try to convert people which is somewhat better.

At least when they throw a shit storm is because they believe what someone is doing is wrong, not because they feel persecuted and feel the need to defend themselves against literally nothing.
>>
>>24114063
i want to badly to believe in god i refuse to flat out admit he doesn't exist

im basically deluding myself until i can fully convince myself god exists so i can safely believe i will go somewhere when i die

life can't be meaningless ;-;

>>24114065
that actually makes a lot of sense anon
>>
>>24114176
Anon just ignore it
>>
>thinks that women ought to be virgins
>gets upset when the grill won't put out on the 3 date
>Y ARE FEMALES SO PRUDISH AND EMOTIONAL? ITS JUST SEX

Robots, everyone.
>>
I am female and here are my flags for females to avoid.
>carries vodka in her purse
>gets overly excited when seeing any other female
>"Can I draw you?"
>touches your hair
>continually touches any male within several feet of her
>will hit or kick someone jokingly
>very animated or cartoony movements
>has tumblr
>says memes outloud irl
>bleached or dyes hair continually
>only wears skirts when you see her
>>
>>24114195
Wants to be deistfag and think they'll go somewhere.
deist<agnostic<militant atheist<apatheists<atheists who can argue their point rationally<everyone else
>>
>>24112631
post that was underrated by the whiteknight/normie /r9k/ posters
>>
>>24114223
>>gets overly excited when seeing any other female
W-what's wrong with this. I almost never interact with other females, so it's not my fault.
>>
>>24114100
Yeah keep telling yourself that. You want that pure girl that no one has ever touched. Everyone already figured out that you got a small dick and you are afraid that a girl will make fun of you for it, say you suck, and in the end make you feel like shit for having said small dick and tricking her into thinking you could satisfy her physically.

This is literally the first basic fear of all /r9k/ robots and why there is so much BBC shitposting. They are all angry at the huge dicks that loosen the women to the point where you believe your dick will just be a hotdog down a hallway.
>>
>>24110701
>is not a virgin
who gives a fuck
fuck off STEM kek
not everybody feels the need to act fake
otherwise, solid list
>>
>>24114256
Nothing wrong with the action itself, just most girls I have met who do this are too much energy for me or extremely extroverted. Not my type if you feel me.

>"OMG I'm so happy to see you yayyyyy!!!"
>grabs you and shakes you around

This sucks the life out of me for some reason. ;_;
>>
>>24114324
t. Cuc.kold
>>
>>24112631
No one cares if you're sad either. People only care you are sad if they love you, or if you remind them of themselves and cause them to feel bad.
>>
File: 1440273073136.jpg (40 KB, 574x574) Image search: [Google]
1440273073136.jpg
40 KB, 574x574
>>24114335
Oh, you mean like that. I get internally excited and just begin to sweat and get weird.

I can't talk to other girls at all, kill me.
>>
>>24114030
I'd still possible date you
>>
File: wat le fug.png (3 KB, 211x246) Image search: [Google]
wat le fug.png
3 KB, 211x246
>>24112563
>>smart
>>talented
>>athletic
>>
>>24112563
>smart
>talented
Enjoy your dumb cheating roastie.
>>
>>24112555
You can be religious without taking everything in your holy book as literal fact
>>
>>24114283
Even if everything you said is true, whats wrong with wanting someone who will appreciate you more than someone who will know you're not that good?
>>
>>24113165
>> How to spot the half-educated21 year old STEM student with a god-complex.

Incorrect. I have twice attempted a liberal arts degree and dropped out due to intellectual inability. But I can tell psychological competence when I see some, and psychologists don't have it.
>>
>>24114371
I believe in you anon, someday you will meet at girls and befriend them and hang out with them!

I currently don't know any girls either. These are just girls I've met before during high school or whatever.

>tfw deep heartbreak because you lost contact with your closest female friend after graduating years ago
;_;
>>
>>24113038
What's wrong with not giving a shit about religion? If god exists he exists, if he doesn't he doesn't, and you won't find out until you die. Why let it affect your life?
>>
>>24114514
Exactly. Thats why I'm agnostic
>>
File: 1443925895840.jpg (97 KB, 598x350) Image search: [Google]
1443925895840.jpg
97 KB, 598x350
>>24114458
Yeah, nah, I don't think so. Girls don't like me, I have never had something in common with a girl before. When I'm in a group of girls it's like I'm just their pet, they don't even talk to me, just (barely) acknowledge my presence. I'm done with other females.
>>
>>24114514
Whenever you feel anti-intellectal like that, substitute 'you' with 'your children'. Imagine that it is your son who's asking a question about something.

>'Dad, why does x y?'
>'If x does y, it does, if it doesn't, it doesn't. Why let it affect your life?'

Intellectual evasion is never good.
>>
>>24114549
They often do this to me too. I have had girls actually pet me, it's odd that anyone would do this but oh well.

At least most girls I've met are nice even if they don't take me too seriously.
>>
>>24114514
>>24114547
>faggot apathy and no convictions
Disgusting trash. You're literally less than nasty fedora neckbeards who take everything dawkins says as gospel
>>
>>24114427
Because there is one thing that virgins don't understand about sex.

Love. You know, it doesn't matter how bad you suck, it doesn't matter if you do the same thing 50 times over. If they really love you, even the stupid things that seem like it wont feel good, will fell amazing. Love is one hell of a sex-aid to turn meh sex, into amazing sex. You can be amazing to someone's eyes, by just being you and being lovable.

Plus, I'll say this too virgins think they know what they want in sex, but experience said things, and then they realize it sucks. Virgins are nice and all too, but you shouldn't dismiss someone who had only like 2 other partners max.
>>
>>24110701
>Owning cats

It's the biggest red flag I promise you
>>
>>24114414
You can't be Christian while acting against the teachings and doctrines of Christianity though, so fuck off. Every "Christian" that fedoras talk about being a slut isn't actually a Christian because there's more to it than just saying you are one. I'm not a birdwatcher if I just say I am, but never actually watch birds.
>>
>>24114613
People are less capable of forming lasting romantic attachment to their partner if they fuck a lot of people. This is an observed fact you degenerate retard.
>>
>>24110701
h-haha some of those didn't describe my oneitis no way I'm not fucked
Seriously though how do I forget about her this shit's painful
>>
>>24114445
I don't understand how anyone can have an "intellectual inability" unless they have an actual mental disability. How well you do at something depends almost entirely on your motivation and the time you invest in trying. Talent or intelligence are a factor in how easy it is for you, but do you think asian kids all get perfect grades because they have superior intelligence? It's because their parents would flip their shit if they did anything less, so they got into the habit of working hard in school early on.

The only reason to do bad at something "intellectual" is if you don't care about it or don't care about doing the work it takes. If you actually feel you were unable, how does that work? What did it feel like when you tried to understand it?
>>
>>24114696
>Seriously though how do I forget about her this shit's painful

prostitutes
>>
>>24110701
>feminist
>dyed neon hair

Agreed. Also,

>Her mom is more like a friend than a parent
>Was pregnant/has kids
>"look at me I'm so quirky" personality
>Justifies cheating or talks favorably about "open relationships"
>Is friends with her ex boyfriend(s)
>"I'm a bisexual lol"
>Is 18 or older and writes about fictional dudes fucking each other
>Describes herself as sarcastic and thinks that's a positive trait
>Is heavily into drugs and/or alcohol (once a week or more)
>tramp stamp
>>
>>24114778
>Her mom is more like a friend than a parent
This is me.. I hate my mother for not being motherly.

I stopped talking to her years ago. I hate my life.
>>
>>24114671
Yeah two people aren't a lot. When you cross the line of two, it starts becoming less special and you tend to ride a cock carousel.

Learn fucking basic amounts you retarded shut-in. You could fuck your pure virgin waifu, and then turn into a total slut realizing she wants other dick. I have life experience in this stupid shit to help you sheltered little retards know what's good judgement so you don't end up alone in your basement at the age of thirty going "Where is my pure virgin waifu that isn't retarded."

Parroting the same rhetoric you hear from other idiots who are afraid to get a "used good" doesn't make you right. It just makes you alone, and frogpost like a faggot.
>>
>>24114891
Even one is one too many and ramps up that rate for divorce so no thanks :^)
>>
File: 1400126313219.png (591 KB, 908x727) Image search: [Google]
1400126313219.png
591 KB, 908x727
>She was raised by a single mother

Shitty women are often consequence of shitty parenting, and single mothers always find a way to fuck up their sons.
>>
>>24114908
Enjoy your shitty frogposting and complaining about where all the good women went then.

Also protip: It doesn't matter if shes a virgin or sucked 15 cocks. A woman is still a cunt regardless of her sexual past, and she will get fed up with you and leave you. The problem with virgin women is that they are all christfags and they are morally opposed to divorce so instead of divorcing they will go on 7 month trips to beach homes away from you. Just to get away from you so they don't go insane and commit a crime against god to get some happiness back in their life. So that chart is flawed because I've met the women who are "still married" to their men, but yet do all this crazy shit to get away from them because they end up making their lives a living hell.

So enjoy having a "wife" if you somehow magically get one. Because you wont be seeing her often after she gets sick of you :^).
>>
>>24112215
>I want a traditional life
>bisexual
Are you retarded?
This is the most obvious "I want to have my cake and eat it too" post I've ever seen here.
>>
I'm actually very thankful with you giys, I've learned to notice these alarms and saved my ass from a shitty situation.
>meet female coworker
>I can talk about any topic with this girl, she is also cute
>I fell for this girl, oddly it was pretty easy to start dating her
>other female coworker notices and tells me she has an habit of hooking up with strangers in bars
>I don't believe her because she is the bitch of the office after all, but still it ignites my doubts
>one night she dissapears, doesn't answer my texts nor my calls
>she has a pretty dumb friend, I get a buddy of mine to call her and asks for her whereabouts passing as her cousin.
>she tells him she is out with some guy she recently met
>hear the voices of anons telling me "cut that shit out faggot"
>she calls me in the morning
>I straight tell her I saw her kissing another guy, and her gps told me where she was (bullshit)
>she confesses it and says it was a mistake because the guy was a jerk anyway and I shouldn't get mad because she would forgive me if it were my case.
>told her to fuck off
>gets mad at me and doesn't speak to me anymore.
>recently i found out that she was looking for certain pills from a friend in common.
>she is looking for Cytotec (abortion pills)
>lmfao life is good sometimes.
>>
File: tips-fedora.jpg (39 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
tips-fedora.jpg
39 KB, 479x720
>>24115064
>Enjoy your shitty frogposting and complaining about where all the good women went then.

>Also protip: It doesn't matter if shes a virgin or sucked 15 cocks. A woman is still a cunt regardless of her sexual past, and she will get fed up with you and leave you. The problem with virgin women is that they are all christfags and they are morally opposed to divorce so instead of divorcing they will go on 7 month trips to beach homes away from you. Just to get away from you so they don't go insane and commit a crime against god to get some happiness back in their life. So that chart is flawed because I've met the women who are "still married" to their men, but yet do all this crazy shit to get away from them because they end up making their lives a living hell.

>So enjoy having a "wife" if you somehow magically get one. Because you wont be seeing her often after she gets sick of you :^).

t.you
>>
>>24114725
>How well you do at something depends almost entirely on your motivation and the time you invest in trying.

You are a normalfag. There is no point trying to talk some sense past your impenetrable mixture of belief in free will, strawmanning, empathetic politically correct egalitarian environmentalism, patronizing, confirmation bias, lack of knowledge of the true mean in intelligence, unawareness of the breadth of consequences of low intelligence with respect to free time and optimization, failure to recognize your tautologies, and misdefinition of capability.

Leave /r9k/, preferably by killing yourself.
>>
the only flags i have are not being a virgin, due to a long term relationship, and not having a good relationship with my father. this makes me feel a bit better about myself
>>
>>24114772
But I don't care about fucking her I just want to have a long relationship and have somebody I can actually talk to that understands me.
>>
>>24114065
>>24114283
Nah, no one likes whores.
Sorry m8, that's just the way it is.
>>
>>24115304
>not being a virgin, due to a long term relationship
hmmmmm
>>
>>24110701
>is controlling
>thinks she can beat my ass
>listens to rap music
>>
>>24115215
Good look family, don't ever fall for a whore.
Women love to hide their whoriness, just always be aware.
>>
>>24115390
Basically a black woman??
>>
>>24115304
But you're still >>>/trash/
>>
>>24110701
fuck off
>>
>>24115607
Why don't you fuck off?
>>
File: judaism intensifies.gif (61 KB, 219x255) Image search: [Google]
judaism intensifies.gif
61 KB, 219x255
>>24112996

I think it's less about doing mental gymnastics than being indoctrinated by the whole culture as a child and then just going with the flow. I know some very intelligent people who are religious just because it's their culture and I guess they liked their culture and the ideas of religion and decided to expend their mental energies elsewhere than in questioning the story and trying to unindoctrinate themselves.
>>
>>24115607
Nah, atheists are annoying.
Being an atheist in and of itself isn't the issue, it's the fact that it's part of a bigger personality fault, where you believe that you are 100% right on this because reasons and anyone else is just an irrational idiot.
This also applies to religious people who shove their religion down others throats.
If you're not either agnostic or a religious person who keeps to himself, you're shit.
>>
>>24115697
Fuck off agnosticfag. You spineless cunts are objectively the worst
>>
>>24115270
I don't think you can do anything through sheer willpower, because there are other factors in life than just how much you want it.

>low intelligence with respect to free time in optomization

kek, is that what you tell yourself to feel better? And that still wouldn't be an incapability of understanding a particular subject.

Intelligence is just a measure of how well you can get by without trying. In school I got mediocre grades because I put no effort into school. If you're very smart you can do almost nothing and still sail by, if you're an idiot you'll fail everything. When I looked at the honor students in school, I realized the difference between us was that they tried. When I went home I fapped and played vidya they were studying. They didn't brag about how easy a class is to bullshit or fuck around during class time. They didn't have the attitude of "this class is hard, I'll do badly." That was it.
>>
>>24115731
>If you don't subscribe to MY worldview and instead fall somewhere in the middle you're SPINELESS
Yea, see, this is what I'm talking about.
>>
>>24112937
brings napkins and glasses to manly picnics?
>>
>>24115746
No, not mine specifically. Atheist fedoracunts are also better than you
>>
>>24114606
You sir are a fagget. Human garbage. Kill your self please
>>
>>24115731
Your a piece of shit. Your stupid, pathetic, weak, and probably a virgin. Kill your self asap
>>
File: absolutely 2015.png (117 KB, 763x652) Image search: [Google]
absolutely 2015.png
117 KB, 763x652
>>24115836
>>24115938
>militant agnostifaggotry
>>
File: TypicalSuicideGirls.jpg (84 KB, 600x381) Image search: [Google]
TypicalSuicideGirls.jpg
84 KB, 600x381
Red Flags

>studying a degree in any type of gender studies, racial studies, psychology, philosophy, arts, and/or any other non-professions
>she isn't HWP Height Weight Proportionate
>daughter of single mother who never had a father
>daughter of single mother who had a father for at least half of her life good to use for a fuck but she'll have issues and will eventually dad-zone you
>any woman that has already had kids with someone else
>any percings or tattoos you're just another accessory for her to wear
>she's between the ages of 28 to 45 aka the alimony/child-support-hunting years
>she's had sex with more than 1 or 2 men prior to you because there will be a 4th and 5th soon after you
>her female friends seem directly involved in critical decisions with your and her relationship somehow
>she plays multiplayer online videogames no woman does this and sincerely enjoys it aside from the attention it brings
>she avoids situations where someone (other than herself) needs help and tries to keep you from getting involved with anyone that's in need
>she doesn't want to fuck as often as you do what type of loser moron would waste time getting into a sexual relationship with a woman that isn't sexual?
>>
>>24112773

I'd ask you out
>>
>>24115938
>Your stupid

you're*

You shouldn't be calling others "stupid" if you failed 3rd grade English, anon.
>>
File: 1405587761030.jpg (52 KB, 313x382) Image search: [Google]
1405587761030.jpg
52 KB, 313x382
>>24112563
>flat chested
>>
>>24113599
>I seriously don't get it, I don't get why they get so fucking mad that people choose to live their lives differently than theirs. It's the same level of autism SJWs have.
Meanwhile this thread has up to this point been filled with religious people bashing agnostics for 'intellectual evasion' and not 'having the guts to believe in anything.'

Nice persecution complex.
>>
>>24114606
>>24115731
What's with the dislike for agnosticism and calling it 'spineless?' What's spineless of admitting you don't know something that it's literally impossible for anyone to know? Isn't that more humble? What's strong or admirable of taking a stand on something that you can't understand when it doesn't matter at all? I mean, if religious people were to enact some restriction in government preventing non-religious people from doing something, I'd definitely take a stand against that, but there's nothing wrong with admitting one doesn't know about the existence of god. Do you people get mad at people who don't have a clear defined explanation for turbulence or what happened before the big bang too? Fucking hell.
>>
>>24112339
same. I don't have any problems with fucking sluts, but I'll never commit.
>>
>>24112563
>doesn't cosplay
>vain

I think you may have a serious contradiction here friend-o
>>
>>24117840
Wasn't said by Marcus, but it was written. I even have that passage underlined in the Meditations.
>>
File: I'VE GIVEN UP.gif (4 KB, 359x344) Image search: [Google]
I'VE GIVEN UP.gif
4 KB, 359x344
>tfw you finally realize that cuteness and purity are exact opposites
>>
File: I'M SICK OF FEELING.jpg (9 KB, 170x170) Image search: [Google]
I'M SICK OF FEELING.jpg
9 KB, 170x170
>>24118536
>tfw ywn have a qt gf who will not kuck you
>>
File: IS THERE NOTHING YOU CAN SAY.jpg (35 KB, 400x402) Image search: [Google]
IS THERE NOTHING YOU CAN SAY.jpg
35 KB, 400x402
>>24118587
>tfw ywn know happiness
>>
File: TAKE THIS ALL AWAY.jpg (35 KB, 400x290) Image search: [Google]
TAKE THIS ALL AWAY.jpg
35 KB, 400x290
>>24118617
>tfw ywn be loved
>>
File: I'M SUFFOCATING.jpg (40 KB, 500x584) Image search: [Google]
I'M SUFFOCATING.jpg
40 KB, 500x584
>>24118648
>tfw nothing will ever change
>>
>>24118666
>tfw there will never be any real hope
>>
>>24112596
You've never seen Flatzos?
>>
>>24115443
kek'ed

this tbqh
>>
>feminist
Yes, please
>dyed neon hair
I like colorful hair. I'm thinking of getting it done myself since I won't be working for at least a couple months,
I'm indifferent. Dangerously cheesy stretched earlobes are a no go.
It would be annoying if someone started sperging about insignificant web drama if it's not relevant to the current conversation. Gamergaters are fucking retarded tho
What about all the other jealous deities?
>is not a virgin
Not a big deal, but I'd be reluctant if they had more than like three partners just because I don't want oral herpes. I'm not jelly or anything.
DAE LE STEM
neither do I desu senpai. We're on good terms, but awkward since I didn't see him much for a few years of my childhood
Is this something you've experienced? Even aspies will smile once they're comfortable with someone.
Yeah, no one wants someone like that.
>>
File: b8.jpg (6 KB, 108x127) Image search: [Google]
b8.jpg
6 KB, 108x127
>>24118945
I wonder how many faggots are going to fall for this
>>
>>24119259
I'm being honest babe.
>>
>>24119300
then back to tumblr or lolcow
we don't need your shit bumping threads
>>
File: Marcus Aurelius.jpg (140 KB, 600x980) Image search: [Google]
Marcus Aurelius.jpg
140 KB, 600x980
>>24117840
I was going to read your post, but then I noticed that false quote attributed to Marcus Aurelius
>>
>>24119374
I usually browse tumblr only for niche fetish porn.

This board has no set topic and all are welcome. If you want a misanthropic echo chamber, wizchan exists.
>>
Surprised its not in here yet, but
>has bad manners

Can't stand rudeness, also it shows she had bad parenting
>>
Red flags for women

-not a virgin

That's it really.
>>
>>24119706
What if she's just autistic and can't remember all the scripts for every social situation?
>>
>>24119800
Then she's qt and I want her to be my gf
>>
>>24119441
read filename
>>
File: 1445114313936.jpg (19 KB, 350x303) Image search: [Google]
1445114313936.jpg
19 KB, 350x303
>>24117840

All that shit he talked but still managed to raise one of the worst and most violent and destructive leaders in roman history
>>
why can't women ever be honest and tell you to piss off after a while? they'll either cut all contact randomly or constantly insult you very subtlety
>>
>>24112563
>talented
lmao, girls will always bore you with their interests. If they're good at it at least it's interesting
>>
>>24113529
your ivory tower is showing, the only way that's morally permissible is if there's a strong welfare state to make sure nobody is born without the chance to succeed
>>
>>24113900
6'1 white average-build and smart
be my gf?
>>
>>24114725
>How well you do at something depends almost entirely on your motivation and the time you invest in trying

>Unironically believing this and posting to r9k
>>
>>24112555
No. True. Scotsman.
>>
>>24121330
"Average" means grade 1 panniculus.
>>
>>24114547
You're an agnostic atheist. Being "agnostic" doesn't exist.
>>
>>24120913
You can lead a sheep to water, but you can't make them drink
>>
>>24121448
I have a six pack when I flex, but I'm not a skelly. That's a good build right?
>>
>>24121569
Yeah probably. It's what I like.
>>
>>24121449
atheism can either mean not believing that there is a god, or it can mean believing that there is no god. in this thread, it has typically been used to mean believing that there is no god. including agnosticism within atheism at this point is pointless
>>
>>24110701
no wonder none of you have gfs
kek
>>
File: fuck off.png (118 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
fuck off.png
118 KB, 1000x1000
>>24121392
Fuck off with your stupid ass misuse of that phrase. Christianity isn't some inborn trait that you can't get rid of. It's a religious belief system that you subscribe to and if you contradict it's teachings you aren't a Christian you knuckle dragging fedora shit. Are you a Christian too? Maybe you not believing in the Christian isn't necessary either so we can just call everyone a Christian. Fuck you. Get off this site and come back when you know the proper meaning of the words you use so you can make an argument that doesn't warrant the stupid ass hat meme.
>>
>>24122163
*in the Christian God
>>
I'm dating somebody with no real hobbies or interests, I'd date the girls I know that actually do interesting or creative stuff but I feel way out of their league, some of them are dating actually attractive guys compared to me
>>
>>24119775
Just this. Rape victims get a free pass.
>>
>>24122221
Have you tried introducing them to anything?
>>
>>24122427
I agree on a moral standpoint (I won't shame someone for being legitimately raped, and drunk sex doesn't count), but I don't think I could deal with the mental issues a rape victim would have and I see that as an actual red flag for a relationship. It's not their fault, but it could lead to problems I can't or won't want to deal with.
>>
I like this girl but she is

>Liberal
>Feminist
>Has Short Hair
>SJW

Not fat or ugly tho
do i pull the poon?
>>
>>24122695
You should introduce her to me and my bf. Where you live bb?
>>
>>24122695
No, it's not worth it. I know everyone is going to call me a faggot and tell you to pump and dump, but all that does is perpetuate modern slut culture through what they perceive as approval for it (men pumping and dumping helps keep it around if they'd just fuck off and find a hobby instead of sex with sluts it would go away, and no sex isn't a need before some dumb nigger ape says it is). There's also the chance of you getting accused of being a rapist for upsetting her. If you don't care about these things I can't really stop you.
>>
>>24122695
desu most educated women are liberal, feminist and to some degree "SJW"

unless they're really pushy about it it'll hardly ever come up in conversation and if it does you'll be able to discuss it respectfully
>>
hey guys do you think God exists?

>every religion: yes
>atheists : no

>agnostics: hahaha idk lol but we're the best!!!!!

try replacing God with any other question and you would see how retarded agnostics are
>>
>>24112255
>I know this one whore and shes christian
>therefore all christian girls are exactly like this girl

You're clinically retarded
>>
>>24122805
This desu senpai.

You can either have that or someone with no aspirations beyond pumping out babies and eating pie.
>>
>>24122827
>Why try to reach a resolution on the very fabric of our existence when it has no impact on our daily lives?

>every agnostic ever
>>
>>24122827
>Box sits on a table
>Retards guess if the box has anything inside or not and waste life in dedicating to discussion what's inside
>>
>>24123193
more like

>guess what's inside the box?

>atheists and religious people give their best guess

>agnostics: IDK KEK WHO CARES
>>
>>24122827
I'm a Catholic and I hate agnostics the most too. I want them to stop pretending they aren't atheists (the word just means you don't believe in god, whether you claim knowledge of his existence or not). These are the queers that are genuinely afraid of le hat meme because they don't actually know why some people get shitposted with it. Post a legitimate argument for the atheistic position? Fine. Say you don't believe in God? Fine. Go autistic "hurr Christkuks, who created god, muh sky fairy, I'm so smart because I don't believe in le spaghetti monster, I fucking love science and am basically a scientist because I'm atheist"? You get hat meme because you aren't worth the time to actually refute your stupid ass "arguments" that legitimate atheist philosophers cringe at. But even cringey atheists are better than you, because at least they'll stand by their convictions, however stupid their personal reasoning is.
>>
File: 1446655182504.jpg (746 KB, 822x1078) Image search: [Google]
1446655182504.jpg
746 KB, 822x1078
>>24110701
>is an atheist
>doesn't smile often or have a happy mood
That's all.
>>
>>24123386
Disgusting tbqph
>>
File: 1446656182504.jpg (601 KB, 1000x760) Image search: [Google]
1446656182504.jpg
601 KB, 1000x760
>>24123489
Please degrade me more?
>>
>>24123530
That's a slight redflag in and of itself
>>
>>24110701
>wears revealing clothes
>proceeds to the above and becomes annoyed when she gets attention for it
>feels entitled to your money
>many previous sexual partners
>single mother
>overweight

Feminist isn't a red flag, it's well beyond that.
>>
>>24123530
>wants someone who smiles often or has a happy mood
>wants to get degraded

????? confused
>>
>is not a virgin
my ex had all of these im glad i ditched that roastie bitch
>>
>not vegan
Thread replies: 228
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.