[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women = Pure Ideology
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: 1446139991708.jpg (694 KB, 760x1080) Image search: [Google]
1446139991708.jpg
694 KB, 760x1080
"The direct invitation for sex does not work..because the true problem is not that coffee is never fully coffee, but that sex is never fully sex, that there is no sexual relationship, which is why the sexual act needs a fantasmatic supplement."
-Slavoj Zizek
>>
>consider the *sniff* classic memetic device: Pepe the scatological toad and his hapless subordinate Wojak
>>
>"In a traditional German toilet, the hole into which shit disappears after we flush is right at the front, so that shit is first laid out for us to sniff and inspect for traces of illness. In the typical French toilet, on the contrary, the hole is at the back, i.e. shit is supposed to disappear as quickly as possible. Finally, the American (Anglo-Saxon) toilet presents a synthesis, a mediation between these opposites: the toilet basin is full of water, so that the shit floats in it, visible, but not to be inspected. [...] It is clear that none of these versions can be accounted for in purely utilitarian terms: each involves a certain ideological perception of how the subject should relate to excrement. Hegel was among the first to see in the geographical triad of Germany, France and England an expression of three different existential attitudes: reflective thoroughness (German), revolutionary hastiness (French), utilitarian pragmatism (English). In political terms, this triad can be read as German conservatism, French revolutionary radicalism and English liberalism. [...] The point about toilets is that they enable us not only to discern this triad in the most intimate domain, but also to identify its underlying mechanism in the three different attitudes towards excremental excess: an ambiguous contemplative fascination; a wish to get rid of it as fast as possible; a pragmatic decision to treat it as ordinary and dispose of it in an appropriate way. It is easy for an academic at a round table to claim that we live in a post-ideological universe, but the moment he visits the lavatory after the heated discussion, he is again knee-deep in ideology."
-Slavoj Zizek, The Plague of Fantasies

Thoughts?
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 680x583) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 680x583
>>24103603
I fucking kekaha
>>
File: 1446850693921.gif (481 KB, 499x315) Image search: [Google]
1446850693921.gif
481 KB, 499x315
>>24103712
who gives a shit
shg35
>>
The one thing Marxists are on the ball about is that wealth and class are above everything. This intersectionality and privilege shit that gets spouted in uni sociology courses comes down to wealth but everyone acts like their special butterfly traits are what keep them down in life.
>>
Why do normies post such low quality artifact laden images?
>>
File: juden.jpg (169 KB, 600x853) Image search: [Google]
juden.jpg
169 KB, 600x853
>>24104603
And shooped ones at that.
>>
>>24103603
>scatalogical

Go on...
>>
>>24106761
>muh Jew boogeyman

Good worker, we - I mean, The Nation needs your labor...
>>
>>24103603
Master-Slave dialectic.. more like Pepe-Wojak dialectic t b h
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.