[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /qa/, how do we save 4chan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
Alright /qa/, how do we save 4chan?
>>
>>584827
Delete it.
>>
>>584827
make yotsuba relevant again
make hiro interact with us like moot did
>>
>>584827
Delete /pol/ :^]
>>
Get the alt-right to leave. They're worse than Chanology.
>>
Delete /qa/
>>
You don't. You leave.
>>
>>584845
If I knew where everybody had gone I'd follow them.

Except the ones who chose real life, because that's the one place I cannot follow.
>>
>>584827
de-list all boards
remove from search engines
>>
We make threads complaining endlessly, foolproof
>>
see >>584756
>>
>>584827
Bring back visible sage.
Remove country flags.
Allow posting without a post number.

This would solve all our problems, but it'll never be done because unfortunately it's counter intuitive and most people would need to see it in action to understand why this would work.
>>
>>584877
>Remove country flags.
From /pol/, you mean. /int/ needs them and if people don't like it there is /trv/.
>>
File: 1467105653622.png (48 KB, 148x209) Image search: [Google]
1467105653622.png
48 KB, 148x209
>>584849
this desu
>>
>shut it down for some days
>remove boards from google
>HTTP Referer detection. If the person comes from another site, redirect him to goatse or shit like this
>moar ads on the front page, since only normalfags use it

But, as we all know it, this is never going to happen.
>>
>>584911
>/int/ needs them and if people don't like it there is /trv/
Fuck you and fuck off. /trv/ is not just yet another /int/, please don't even treat it like that.
>>
File: devil2.jpg (35 KB, 163x225) Image search: [Google]
devil2.jpg
35 KB, 163x225
Divide 4chan in to 50% red and 50% green

I dont mean board colours, I mean your IP or somethings assigned a colour, you can only communicate on 4chan with the colour you were assigned and it has a method of detecting how many green users there are and if there aren't enough, take some from red and switch them to green.

It would be some weird dystopian shit. And best of all, make it so that no one in the general 4chan userbase is told until 50 days later on the homepage, it announces it has been running for 50 days.

Then another 50 days later (day 100 of it running) it is de-activated with no announcement until day 150 from when it was activated, which would be 50 days in to it being off
>>
>>585342
Greenfags get out. This board is property of the Red master race.
>>
>>585343
better dead than red, commie

green is here to clean house
>>
>>585343
>>585347
>mfw computer has red IP and mobile phone has green
>>
only greens can greentext
only reds can get publically banned
>>
>>585366
You're a half blood ,too green to be red and too red to be green ,your life is misery and suffering
>>
Ban weeaboos from posting on other boards

Posting frogs, twitter screencaps and anime girl faces results in instant ban
>>
>>585404
what horse would you fuck
>>
>>585404
ban weeaboos from non-weeaboo boards

shame they're all weeaboo boards
>>
Make a board about e-celebs and e-culture for all the twitter screencap shit.

Make calling someone a reddit/tumblr/neo/whateverfag a bannable offense.

Make "weeb", "kys" and other shit like that result in an autoban.

Ban Pepe images.

Implement the robot filter in other boards with repetitive threads and posts.
>>
>>585404
>>585409
ban newfags and horsefuckers that complain about anime and frogs
>>
File: 1467911449723.jpg (60 KB, 565x575) Image search: [Google]
1467911449723.jpg
60 KB, 565x575
>>585404
>anime girl faces results in instant ban
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.