[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Texans Displayed Under Texas Flag
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3
File: Texas_Flag.png (7 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
Texas_Flag.png
7 KB, 800x533
Although not a contentious issue, I recently went to /pol/ to get some insight on changing users' flags from the United States flag, to the Texas flag for those that live in Texas. This is the thread >>>/pol/77643542. Now to save you the time, most Texans agree and would like this change. The one's that oppose are primarily users who do not even live in the United States, or Americans that don't want change. Now I know what you may say,"Texas isn't a country, wether or not a country wants their flag displayed is irrelavent." It isn't necessary, but it is a change Texans want.
Even though Texas isn't a country, we were formally one, and then annexed by the United States. Territories such as the Marshall Islands receive their own flags, despite being not a country. There are arguments that even support Texas being significant, this is another reason, Texans have earned this recognition, many Texans have pride in their state, greater than that of their own country. Texas should recieve their own flag, and not be displayed under the United States. Hiroyuki, if you see this thread, we HAVE decided among ourselves, and now it's up to you to go through with the decision.
>>
Furthermore, to halt already settled arguments, this does not imply that states such as California should receive their own flag, because Californians do not want it. Texas pride exceeds that of all states. If irrelavent countries such as San Marino can receive their own flag, and not be displayed under Italy, the same can go for Texas.
>>
>>565155
>Texas isn't a country
Dubs confirm.
>>
>>565159
Texas was a country though. And Texans want it.
>>
>>565155
No
>>
After the Brexit vote we should change all the flags of EU members that are staying in to the EU flag.
>>
>>565169
Why? Do they even want that?
>>565168
You forgot your argument
>>
>>565171
No
>>
>>565176
>>
>>565168
I am also not swaglord

>>565155
no
>>
>>565177
No
>>
>>565180
>>565181
Fucking summer. You do realize that posting off-topic replies and spam outside of /b/ is against the rules right? Mods do your job please.
>>
>>565185
No
>>
>>565185
Someone is new
Also arguing with milkless is like arguing with barneyfag
Makes you fucking sad
>>
>>565188
Being new to this board or its people is irrleavent, and /qa/ isn't a very popular board either so why should anyone even be expected to know all about their denizens? Also if you have nothing to contribute to this argument do me a favor leave.
>>
>>565155
Here's your flag.
>>
>>565193
So you're fucking butthurt I called you out for being apart of summer? Do us all a favor and go back to the circle jerk of a board you call /pol/, since all you seem to contribute to this thread is proving your I.Q. level to be as low as a nigger. You're a pathetic excuse of a life form to think that mods or Hiro gives a damn of what goes on here and think we should do whatever the fuck you want you failed abortion. You have no argument since if you want the Texas flag to show up, DOWNLOAD THE EXTENSION YOU IMBECILE.
>>
File: Texas_Revolution.png (114 KB, 379x674) Image search: [Google]
Texas_Revolution.png
114 KB, 379x674
>>565198
>>
>>565199
Doesn't work on my device. Did I trigger you? I feel like a triggered you.
>implying which board you browse has anything to do with you intelligence
>implying IQ is relavent at all
>>
>>565207
Congrats on using buzzwords like triggered
I'm seriously impressed.by your I.Q. level
Not an argument
>>
>>565209
Because "failed abortion" is so clever and nerve-wrecking. What does IQ show? Aquired Intelligence, not actual intelligence. My IQ is 120, not bad but nothing special really. Regardless, Texans of /pol/ want this change, and not everyone can enable it. Changing the flag will make everyone satisfied. Except users like you for some reason. Go to the thread, come back, and then come with an actual argument. It has already been decided, Texans of /pol/ want it. You can't refute this
>>
>>565209
Also you're not contradicting the points I made in the thread. If you really don't want Texans getting their own flag displayed in lieu of the US, please do so.
>>
>>565213
Just because a minority wants it, doesn't mean it'll happen. You can't refute that
Texas isn't a country
It will never be
You've dumbed down to 85, the average nigger, you believe you deserve special shit because of where you're from. WE WIZ TEXANS N SHEEITTT
Not an argument
>>
>>565215
Minority? The majority of Texans praise this change. If you would actually read the thread, you would see that Texans don't want to be special snowflakes, but rather be represented by something else. Wyoming wanting their own flag would be because they want to stand out. The population of Canada is very close to that of Texas's, we would hardly stand out to other nations with small populations. But on all aspects, Texas is more of a country than mos countries. If Texas was it's own country, it would have the 11th largest GDP in the world. If you do not even live in the Texas, your opinion really is irrelavent. That's like asking an Australian who they are going to vote for Trump or Hillary.
>>
>>565220
It isn't the entirety of /pol/'s decision to make. Just those that live in Texas's. Even Hiroyuki would agree, if it's not hurting anything, then it's not a problem. Texans getting their representation affects everyone else in no way whatsoever. Nor will it affect the functionality of the board.
>>
>>565226
The result of parents not showing their children enough attention, everyone.
>>
>>565227
They are. If it pertains to political discussion, any Hillary or Bernie thread is acceptable.
>>
>>565232
It's okay, I understand that you have a need for attention, and you come here on /qa/, with a name, so people will recognize and notice you. It's okay. You're breaking the rules is what you're doing, but it's okay for you. It's not your fault your parents didn't show you enough love.
>>
>>565233
Trump generals pertain completely to political discussion. The inevitablitiy of shitposting is irrelavent; you're on 4chan. Why do something irrelavent so that Texans may receive their request.
>>
>>565238
Irrelavent. Harassment isn't even enforced on 4chan. GG has nothing to do with Texans receiving their own flags. And you forget, as long as it pertains to political discussion, it's okay. Not an argument.
>>
>>565238
GG was moot's decision. Many people of /v/ does not want GG threads, and those that do went to infinity chan. Jailbait isn't allowed on 4chan either, despite not being illegal. These are just limitations of our freedom of speech. I personally do not care; it doesn't affect me.
>>
>>565242
Trump generals involve political discussion. Its just the quality of posting that's a problem.
>>
>>565245
That doesn't justify Texans not getting what we deserve. If anything that completely makes your opinion worthless to this situation.
>>
>>565245
If it's none of your buisness that we don't get our flag, then it is none of your concern if we do.
>>
>>565250
Not every state wants it, just Texas. Taiwan isn't 100% officailly recognized as an independent country either, yet they receive their own flag. If another state wants the same treatment, they can make the same request with the same thread. California is a very significant state, but they are fine with being included in the US, and show no desire to be separated.
>>
>>565250
If you would read the thread, you would understand that Texas can funtion on its own, and be better off if it were. The link's in the OP comment.
>>
>>565155
Fuck off Ameritard.
Your country is a fucking stain on humanity; stop reminding the rest of us that it exists.
>>
>>565272
Not an argument.
>>
>murifats pretending there's any difference between their square shaped "states"
>>
>>565253
>one state getting their flag won't start a shit storm

it nice, these visits from pol
>>
>>565301
Hardly, just some banter but thats normal on pol
>>
>>565295
>non-murican pretending like they know anything about the states
>>
>>565313
I know that their """cultures""" are few hunded years old, this is not comparable to the millenary regional identities in Europe, yet they're not asking for custom flags, you're just ridicolous. Use the regional flags extension and shut up.
>>
>>565319
doesnt work, not to mention Texan /pol/acks want this change.
>>
>>565416
Oh, well if you want something I'm sure you'll get it.
>>
texans are the worst fucking people in US
>>
>>565417
Not refutting the argument on why Texas deserves it.
>>
>>565430
This is even more reason to segregate them and point them out.
>>
No reply? Hiroyuki it's as simple as no you shall not, or yes we will noe implement it. I have done what is asked for changes to this website. Whenever people ask you to change things, you reply mainly by asking us to decide amongst ourselves. I have done this. Texans do not want to be displayed under the US flag, this is even done on krautchan.
>>
I think generals are cancer but...
Bumping a thread with discussion due to the flooding happening right now.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.