[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Test Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9
File: SMPTE_Color_Bars.svg.png (12 KB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
SMPTE_Color_Bars.svg.png
12 KB, 2000x1500
Use this thread for testing various things. Pay no attention to the content of the posts.
>>
>>557451
paди тpaхaeтcя!
>>
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z73kkjMQ1Xw
>>
͏͏ ͏͏ ▲͏͏ ͏͏ ▲͏͏ ͏͏ ▲͏͏ ͏͏ ▲͏͏ ͏͏ ▲
▲͏ ͏▲͏ ͏ ͏▲ ͏ ͏▲͏ ͏ ͏▲ ͏ ͏▲͏ ͏
>>
File: 1377329547821.jpg (33 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1377329547821.jpg
33 KB, 500x500
>>
Just
>>
>>/vg/144983432
>>
teste
>>
############'.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.`###########
##########'.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.`#########
########'.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.`########
#######'.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.`#######
######'.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.`######
###### :::::'#######`::::::::::::::::::::'#######`::::: ######
###### ::::'##.S$S.##`::::::::::::::::::'##.S$S.##`:::: ######
#####'.:::'##.$$$$$.##`::::::::::::::::'##.$$$$$.##`:::.`#####
##### :::'##.$$$$$$$.##`::::::::::::::'##.$$$$$$$.##`::: #####
##### ::'##.$$$$$$$$$.##`::::::::::::'##.$$$$$$$$$.##`:: #####
##### :'##.$$$$$$$$$$$.##`::::::::::'##.$$$$$$$$$$$.##`: #####
##### :.##`$$$$$$$$$$$$.##`::::::::'##.$$$$$$$$$$$$'##.: #####
##### ::.##`$$$$$$$$$$$$.##`::::::'##.$$$$$$$$$$$$'##.:: #####
##### :::.##`$$$$$$$$$$$$.##`::::'##.$$$$$$$$$$$$'##.::: #####
#####.`:::.##`$$$$$$$$$$$$.##`::'##.$$$$$$$$$$$$'##.:::'.#####
###### ::::.##`S$$$$$$$$$$S.##::##.S$$$$$$$$$$S'##.:::: ######
###### :::::.#################::#################.::::: ######
######.`::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::'.######
#######.`::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::'.#######
########.`::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::'.########
#########.`::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::'.#########
##########.`::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::'.##########
###########.`::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::'.###########
############.`::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::'.############
#############.`::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::'.#############
##############.`::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::'.##############
###############.`::::::::############::::::::'.###############
################.`:::::::############:::::::'.################
#################.`::::::::::::::::::::::::'.#################
##################.`::::::::::::::::::::::'.##################
####################.`::::::::::::::::::'.####################
######################.`::::::::::::::'.#####
>>
╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬
>>
>>>/rules/
>>
>>>/global/rules/
>>>/global/rules/1
>>>/global/rules/a
>>
Red line hitting man kitten a car loaded of bolts of hold turn run revving while the paint decides to die in and run out set mental bets would dare once crawl back to lightly lick and snatch a squeezer hand bag marsh sink think stinks that sticks the house of male that's ship shape the mail man uses a yellow mellow two times, twice angrily to finalise the deal differently but not randomly just complexing subliminally dividing a long question like a simple situation, multi pieing and adding say play with chicken I’m breaking at treat tricking. Keep summers cat's claws attention, other invest meant to check into that seat wrecking solar supplies en des guise some referencing golf where it halts miss chief where taught guns harder to see white cut eyes shut be the best ticking flinching flung globe of cock thirst to ghost and drop from a tower, fallen keen the first circle shaped moon reflection if you got to marshell one, why not Marshall try and banana Mars sunrise them all?
>>
File: 1449160142579.gif (45 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
1449160142579.gif
45 KB, 100x100
>>
>>560242
>>560240
Hi bonsai.
>>
>>560292
>>
の子
>>
J
>>
>>560295
>の子
>>
File: Confused-GIF[1].gif (1 MB, 370x213) Image search: [Google]
Confused-GIF[1].gif
1 MB, 370x213
17 U.S.C. §§ 512, 1201–1205, 1301–1332; 28 U.S.C. § 4001
>>
I will simply point out the error of principle that has provided the foundation of this constitution and that has led the French astray since the first moment of their revolution.

The constitution of 1795, like its predecessors, has been drawn up for Man. Now, there is no such thing in the world as Man. In the course of my life, I have seen Frenchmen, Italians, Russians, etc.; I am even aware, thanks to Montesquieu, that one can be a Persian. But, as for Man, I declare that I have never met him in my life. If he exists, I certainly have no knowledge of him.

....This constitution is capable of being applied to all human communities from China to Geneva. But a constitution which is made for all nations is made for none: it is a pure abstraction, a school exercise whose purpose is to exercise the mind in accordance with a hypothetical ideal, and which ought to be addressed to Man, in the imaginary places which he inhabits....

What is a constitution? Is it not the solution to the following problem: to find the laws that are fitting for a particular nation, given its population, its customs, its religion, its geographical situation, its political relations, its wealth, and its good and bad qualities?

Now, this problem is not addressed at all by the Constitution of 1795, which is concerned only with Man.
>>
>>>r9k29245982
>>
File: 1459043573385.png (1 MB, 923x641) Image search: [Google]
1459043573385.png
1 MB, 923x641
>>>/r9k/29245982
>>
File: 1462723402426.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1462723402426.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
goyy l לתmao herים של e coם של אme dat goyy oy veייקוניry waddupפליקציית
>>
Getting ahead check this week then going into the village I used to sell used souls in a suffocating sulphur digital matrix fuelling fear as a Memo Evolves Memo Opera cycle of dislocation
>>
need to buy some paint 2bah
>>
who /dead/ here?
>>
Gimme gimme chicken tendies,
Be they crispy or from Wendys.
Spend my hard-earned good-boy points,
on Kid's Meal ball pit burger joints.
Mummy lifts me to the car,
To find me tendies near and far.
Enjoy my tasty tendie treats,
in comfy big boy booster seats.
McDonald's, Hardee's, Popeye's, Cane's,
But of my tendies none remains.

She tries to make me take a nappy,
But sleeping doesn't make me happy.
Tendies are the only food,
That puts me in the napping mood.
I'll scream and shout and make a fuss,
I'll scratch, I'll bite, I'll even cuss!
Tendies are my heart's desire,
Fueled by raging, hungry fire.
Mummy sobs and wails and cries,
But tears aren't tendies, nugs or fries.

My good-boy points were fairly earned,
To buy the tendies that I've yearned.
But there's no tendies on my plate!
Did mummy think that I'd just ate?
"TENDIES TENDIES GET THEM NOW,
YOU FAT, UNGRATEFUL, SLUGGISH SOW!"
I screech while hurling into her eyes,
My foul-smell bowel-dwelling diaper surprise.
For she who is un-pooped on is she who remembers:
Never forget my chicken tenders.
>>
The user base spectrum would throw a flute of doubt into any meme council metting fore interference https://youtu.be/sxAwF99RUjw
>>
⏱⏲⭐⌨⬆↗↘⬇↙⬅↖↕↔↩↪⤴⤵⭕〽‼⁉〰©®™
>>
Then important words are heard as the fruit is juiced before sunrise, a taste of the working traveling light used to process swinging apples to draft, our cause a path to the thesaurus wait a moonlit grape's fate.
>>
>>560320
((◝(๑子の子๑)◜))
>>
>>562079
but now I persists with a dank meme not just post dank meme's but check other dank interruptions of varying quality. My day was grey fear said I have sad a rare number of obsessions were I submit carefully selected information during a summit towards but not before an assign symbol and pigeon hole number to dead infarction just numbers on numbers melding a mound around the antisipation of under the line
>>
ª
>>
>>>/a/142888888
>>
>>562416
lets pretence this deliverance with a because it needs two no intact that wuck who cluck wains to look at you the first last baird that has a few to choose and you to choose le ruse of no debating the late thing and grow a folder from the blossom that blossoms after its talent you moss covered cinch of poor deliverance i came to stroke and i know theres tao lost in torque to speak like a roman with a bull dog on the out line of a rocky incline to bring you to watching wasting talent as is le word is a plain to be stepped on the fern come on plant has a fan to faint on natural nigger to steal these words worth that the humble white man can pull upon the humble jumble of perhaps bobcat's pissing on, golden hold when on bee's easy freak free lake way to wait then halt at breezy I got the spot light frock and termed to grow easy,
be sack and react for which you say for sight come and goes for they see grey and radiate around um point hmmm quasar for may star as a goon in june by lack of group all took its printable the subliminal best a morning jest at the fawn so gaze upon a mong from mongolia
>>
Did 4chan just go down?
I swear I couldn't connect for like 30 minutes
>>
Test
>>
https://youtu.be/urPxe4jxdt8
interboard jesting loosing oe wig tone shown a weak bleak branch, try and snap it, legit no reddit can you sublime the task taken as no yours not mine ill blast a cast and iron over the wrinkle to another space not the glover but under tor cover brother. re-re a german sit and wait on a cursive blurbive waste of space - lose to the stone i have have a perhaps that lapse in every other wavier to behave and stock still stacks like wait and ask the last one out :V]]
>>
smhtbhfam
famtbhsmh
tbhsmhfam
>>
אנונימי
>>
Interesting posts, friends!
>>
what's the thought past post rage. Do you even read the words? Did he even stop to heed the layers of while your fed food moan like the last time to come clean and make it home, home alone what a wasting way words are brought to display, they’re clay sometimes they behave these days the lazy are washed away. A period of try and hold on to faith to keep a total inwards collapse at arms length by sharing this post with a sage. Your making people thoughtful of tap but no remorse by having to look at your set of unheard washing blurb, a type of type running and some people cannot eat the saddled seat of disappointment the spell checker checks things all the time 'cause they're not in the mindset of mime jumbled differently but close to closed the same search for a combination of better letters still bonnie after a reordered time period.
>>
My fortune?
http://i.4cdn.org/a/1466199216246.jpg
>>>/a/142981419
boards.4chan.org/a/thread/142969617
>>>/a/
>>
desu senpai baka
>>
ʇsǝʇ ɐ si siɥʇ
>>
▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒
▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓
▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒
▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓
▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒
▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓
▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒
▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓
▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒
▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓
▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒
▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓
▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒
▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓
▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒
▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓
▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒
▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓
▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒
▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓
▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒
▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓
▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒
▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓
▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒
▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓
▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒
▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓
▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒
▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓
▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒
▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓ ▒ ▓
>>
The swinging fridge door summons light like the goal of curing a sad soul or cutting short streams of thought around burns with plenty to leave out I'm sure you think this happens all the time we need three seats to be free undressing a lesson in that room.

Give your time to face ah fug then start number plus one friend to read away every day and apologise with a promise to grow again nothing to show I'll think of you when I want to wake again. A song bird forced a song in the land of hills where I live near wooda, couda and now I look like Buddha
>>
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
>>
>>565555
>>565565
>>566666
>>
In the window some warmth lies in a heap steadily shaking the reasoning of caring to share and someone caring the wearing suits of same
>>
cuck desu baka senpai
>>
Bumping a thread that doesn't' actually really have discussion but serves a purpose.
fuck you furry spammer
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.