[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Game of Thrones general is literally a safe space and entry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: 1433685198052.jpg (193 KB, 1125x649) Image search: [Google]
1433685198052.jpg
193 KB, 1125x649
>Game of Thrones general is literally a safe space and entry point for redditors to the site
>probably the same for other generals on /tv/

Remind me again why we shouldn't nuke these threads?
>>
>>565507
Because redditors can post here and you need to grow up and get the fuck over it.
>>
/tv/ needs removing for a bit
>>
>>565510
Why should they be encouraged to post here? Fuck off retard, apathetic cunts like you are half the problem
>>
/tv/ needs the robot for a month or 3
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 1024x231) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 1024x231
>>565507
And cunny threads are a safe space for pedos from c-chan and 8-chan to circlejerk in and trade jailbait pics, at least GoT is a tv show, flavour of the month at that...

>>565522
This
>>
File: 1394571221041.jpg (472 KB, 944x2612) Image search: [Google]
1394571221041.jpg
472 KB, 944x2612
>>565510
Redditors can post here because mods allow it.
>>
We need some other boards janitors/mod
ours doesn't fuck all except babysit the game of thrones general
>>
>>565555
this reminds me that frogposting is the equivalent of rage faces now
>>
>>565507
/pol/ has been the largest gateway for normalfags over the past few years, when Burgerstan decided to become even more cancerous by encoraging their youth population to become politicised.
>>
>>565548
If jailbait offends you then you need to get fuck off 4chan to begin with.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 956x206) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 956x206
>>565662
You need to fuck off back to 8-chan, pedophile.
>>
>>565548
>at least GoT is a tv show, flavour of the month at that...
Weird considering that /got/ is full of pedos
or are you that one new guy that was calling the pedos redditors then /pol/ and then redditors again
>>
>>565688
also to add to this

Please make the game of thrones cancer a sticky for tonight

They burn through threads in 5 minutes
>>
>>565507

It's not the how itself or even the fact that there's a general.
/tv/ itself has opened itself wide to reddit users.
Take note of that the people in that image are saying.
>stay away from /b/
>stay away from /pol/

That's because those boards are not welcoming to Reddit users.
Look here at /qa/
>/r9k/ is bad
>/pol/ is bad
>/a/ is bad

Those are boards that are not welcoming to Reddit users.

The issue is /tv/'s moderation that bans dissent just like Reddit does.
>>
>>565718
Sure thing
Now take a look at r/4chan, the Trump memes, the Trump cursor, the cuck spamming and how half the posts are /pol/ screencaps. Then look at how it has 10 million subscribers.

/r9k/ and /pol/ are as reddit as anything else, they just appeal to different ledditors than GoTfags.
>>
>>565736

That's just evidence that Reddit copies 4chan every day.
/r/4chan posts screencaps from 4chan on there so they cant get karma and also because they dont like posting on 4chan.

/tv/, however, has many Reddit users actively posting on it.

And Trump isnt a fair comparison at all. A lot of people on Reddit actually support Trump. He's a presidential candidate, not a meme.
>>
>>565754
>Trump not a meme
You can't make it to the White House today without powerful meme magic.
>>
>>565555
Checked and kekked
>>
File: GOD SAVE V.png (28 KB, 830x297) Image search: [Google]
GOD SAVE V.png
28 KB, 830x297
>>
WHYW OUDL YOU DELETE THE FUCKIN STICKY AFTERRRRRRRRRRRR
MAKE THEM ANOTHER ONE
>>
>>565507
Who the fuck is 'we' faggot?
>>
>>565507
>>565548
>>565555
>>565681
>>565834
We seriously need to educate newfags so they stop believing things they see in screenshots and presenting screenshots as evidence.
>>
>>566160
The primary way this teaching has always been done is making fake ones and spreading them everywhere, until everyone who posts one looks like a retard.
>>
>>566163
Fair enough.
>>
>>566160
>n-no! t-these are f-fake!!11

Tip top lel. If you don't remember the mod unleashing the banhammer on redditards at the cancer known as /b/, then you're the newfag here.
>>
>>566172
I don't know or care which ones are fake, and I'm not going to bother searching Reddit or the archives to check. If you posted a real one, you should have posted a link instead.
>>
>>566172
>visiting /b/ in 2012
>calling others newfags
>>
We went from pedos and some high cinema discussion to /v/, crying about feminists and game of thrones discussion

what the fuck happened?
>>
>>565522
I'm 100% behind this.
>>
>>565522
This and delete /r9k/
>>
Bumping a thread with discussion due to the flooding happening right now. tr
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.