[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ Trump General invasion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: typical anime poster.jpg (367 KB, 1583x4323) Image search: [Google]
typical anime poster.jpg
367 KB, 1583x4323
The general (and yes I know, generals are garbage)
but it has become SUPER garbage lately
Anime & awoo spam are fucking EVERYWHERE
whats worse is people get so mad & annoyed they lash out with their OWN spam because mods do nothing
They look for ANY excuse to post generic comments & include their "waifu" anime pictures
As soon as the thread hits bump limit, the next thread continues the cycle
Theres about 10 of them & if you attack one, THEY ALL ATTACK YOU
they spam reports on anyone who dares tell them to FUCK OFF

Pic related is just a sample of a poster who makes minimal comments while avatar fagging CONSTANTLY

Why do them mods do nothing?
>>
If you expected otherwise from a general I don't know what to tell you.
Generals are usually babysat by mods but maybe it's different on /pol/ since moderation is viewed as "censorship" there.
My advice is to treat imageboards as imageboards and use AOL chat rooms if you want the general atmosphere.
>>
File: yeah, well awoo.jpg (403 KB, 878x930) Image search: [Google]
yeah, well awoo.jpg
403 KB, 878x930
>>545831
>>
>>545901
you cant make other threads to discuss the current presidential election news because its considered "part of the general" and gets deleted
but the general is FUCKING AWFUL
>>
>>545933
see this piece of shit
this is what they do
no comment, no contribution, just a stupid fucking furfag image
>>
>>545940
>furfag
ebin
also even anime (which is mostly shit) is too good for your shitty board and doubly shitty meme candidate. stay assblasted.
>>
File: 1463104726540.png (648 KB, 1120x1577) Image search: [Google]
1463104726540.png
648 KB, 1120x1577
>>545831
>shill comes to cry on /qa/ after people started becoming familiar with his tactics on /pol/

Hilarious.
>>
>>545940
>furfag
Thanks for the laugh butthurt newfag.
>>
>>545940
>furfag

Awoo is a wolfgirl, anon. Catgirls and wolfgirls are not furry, and you would understand that if you weren't such a colossal faggot.
>>
>>545831
Because you complaining derails the thread, people don't spam it if no one complains. It's you cunts who are normally anti trump who only complain about the anime (which is a gaint ironic thing agaisnt Rick Wilson which even I forget) Only thing you have to do is look on the alt-right twitter sphere and you'll see two things

Trump
Anime

So stop fucking complaining
>>
File: 1461281881463.png (1 MB, 1712x930) Image search: [Google]
1461281881463.png
1 MB, 1712x930
>>546065
>Only thing you have to do is look on the alt-right twitter sphereOnly thing you have to do is look on the alt-right twitter sphere
See >>545709
gb2/twitter, faggot
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.