[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Twitter is a worse influence on 4chan than reddit ever was. Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1417405594252.jpg (456 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
1417405594252.jpg
456 KB, 2048x1365
Twitter is a worse influence on 4chan than reddit ever was. Why don't people here call out twitter users like they do redditors?

Discuss.
>>
You talking about how everyone is stealing shitty memes from reddit/tumblr (i.e. baka, senpai, desu, dat boi, etc.)?
>>
>>545709
Who is that?
>>
>>545725
>memes from reddit
Can you name five?
>>
>>546033
reddit didn't create any memes apart from some shitty rage faces, they steal most of them
>>
Twitter is basically the shitpost network, thats why i like it, 140 characters to annoy someone?
>>
>>546033
Holy shit, I meant to type twitter. I don't know what happened.
>>
>>546038
>shitpost network
I don't know how twitter works because I never saw the need in joining up with that site, but isn't it just lame reactionary or "shock" type shitposting?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I didn't think you could hold actual discussions there. But basically one person posts something and you just get a string of comments to that one guy.
That doesn't really sound all that fun to troll on.

>>545709
Would you mind explaining why you think that? Contrary to what cross-siters want everyone to believe there's still a lot of us here that don't use or know anything about social media sites. Everything I know about them comes from tales of travellers returning from their voyages to far away lands, and I don't ever hear much about twitter.
>>
>>545709
Twitter, like Reddit, and 4chan, and YouTube, is about as good as the company you keep on said sites.
>>
File: 8hVYIAH.png (137 KB, 511x451) Image search: [Google]
8hVYIAH.png
137 KB, 511x451
friendly reminder that chancucks will never be able to shitpost as skillfully as Twits
>>
4chan users ARE twitter users

How is this hard to grasp?
>>
>>546141
According to who?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.