[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I've seen a lot of /qa/ users criticize boards like,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1463628266494.gif (327 KB, 834x870) Image search: [Google]
1463628266494.gif
327 KB, 834x870
So, I've seen a lot of /qa/ users criticize boards like, say, /v/, for not liking something purely because it's popular or liked by a group that that board dislikes.
Then I see a lot of posts here talking about how bad Pepe is, saying "Stupid Frogposter," Etc. when they wouldn't have criticized it back when it wasn't so popular.
Are these the same people?
>>
Some are. Some aren't.
>>
>>543650
You don't need two threads. Continue your thoughts in the old one.
>>
>>544034
>Are these the same people?
Likely the same demographic: American teenagers.

>>544042
Fuck off you braindead outsider.
Not everything has to be funnelled into singular threads so retards like you can keep tabs on things easier.

Don't continue your thoughts, instead take them back to where ever the fuck you came from. You insufferable fucking cretin.
>>
>>544055
why are you so angry? Calm down its not that serious
>>
File: 1377690610801.gif (655 KB, 460x426) Image search: [Google]
1377690610801.gif
655 KB, 460x426
>>544055
>>
>>544034
Pretty much.

It's all the social media babies who are used to being able to point at something and blame it. Since we don't have names and faces for them to attack they instead aggressively imply you're from a certain board or they label you some other way.

It's the only way to reconcile their "discussion" habits on those other sites with how they "discuss" things here. (and they think of themselves as "high quality posters" kek)

Unfortunately they're the majority now and as you can plainly see, they're able to influence the way people do things. So we all have to pretend we're butthurt about frog images all the time now.
Thanks neo-4chan.
>>
>>544055
>reeeeee
>outsider
https://youtu.be/PcTzbr-9oMU
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.