[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the only non-garbage thing that comes from this shit place
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1462916943429.gif (2 MB, 696x478) Image search: [Google]
1462916943429.gif
2 MB, 696x478
Some of you guys make amazing pics i give you that.

But ony 0.00001% of content is good here

"Tfw no gf" meme and other "feels" stuff was pretty hilarious when i was in college 3-4 years ago

All my friends who never heard of 4chan started using the "feels" meme.

I actually thought you guys were hilarious and cool people pretending to be retarded from time to time

I was totally wrong

So........Did the "feel" meme really come from here? Can this place do anything else than masturbate to ponies and humanoid animals while crying about their mother not giving them enough allowance for their 33th birthday?
>>
>>543650
dumb frogposter
>>
>>543650
>dumb frogposter
>>
dumb frogposter
>>
moronic amphibian messager
>>
smart frogposter
No, the feels meme (like most memes) did not originate here. It came from Krautchan.
>>
>>543650
>33th
VERY dumb frogposter
>>
>>543650
Is that seriously the only thing you know of that came from 4chan? This site used to be behind the majority of internet memes as a whole.

But what you're describing is modern 4chan. It sucks. Everyone knows it.

It doesn't create as much content any more because modern 4chan is so self-analytic it's mind numbing and stifling. Half the things that used to be created and popularized would never have survived in modern 4chan. People using it would have been labelled as a particular interest group and told to "fuck off" at every turn by some other group of people that hate them.

The reason 4chan used to be responsible for so much stuff is because it was more lighthearted. The edgy kids today will say otherwise but even the hatred and racism and everything, although present, was still more lighthearted in nature.
There was less paranoia over cancerous users, less internal hatred and conflict. But that doesn't mean it's not justified. The internet really is less nerdy as a whole nowadays including 4chan who tries to resist, but what can you do when the majority of the site was born after the invention of "social media"

Not that memes fucking matter in the first place. Acting like memes are important is another reason we're in the bind we're in. But nevertheless, their creation has stagnated in this environment.
>>
>>543726
>This site used to be behind the majority of internet memes as a whole.
No we didn't. What were were behind was the aggregation of memes from other sites, often after making a minor alteration to put out own little spin on them.
In response to the rest of your post, it's painfully obvious that your knowledge of the site comes from the uncyclopedia, et al.
>>
>>543650
idiotic aquatic
>>
It came from Bolan, spread thanks to Krautchan and got its present form and most of its OC here.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.