[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remove flags on /pol/ people keep calling me poo in loo. It
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 1457194700569.png (704 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1457194700569.png
704 KB, 1280x720
Remove flags on /pol/

people keep calling me poo in loo. It needs to stop. please.
>>
feeling a little rapey these days?
>>
>>543324
Rajesh, when you poo, do you poo in the loo? Remember Rajesh, open air poo is not good for you! Makes things smelly and dirty too!
>>
>>543324
>Remove /pol/
FTFY
>>
>>543781
This tbqhwy they have no right to be here.
>>
>>543324
Indian flag - poo in loo
greek flag - pay debnts
swedish flag - cuck sven
german flag - cuck hans
canadian flag - dude weed lmao, a fucking leaf
british flag - ahmed, quintessentially british, bin that knife, tv license
brazil flag - "you literal monkey" copypasta
aussie flag - "ignore aussie post" meme jpg, "aussie shitposting dance" webm

see this why /pol/ needs to be deleted. It degenerated into an /int/ name calling board
>>
>>543324
Go poo in loo pajeet
>>
>>543324
Don't act retarded and you won't get as many responses of that nature.
>>
>>543985
Wrong
>>
>>543990
I said "as many" not "zero".
>>
But you're not even Indian or posting under an Indian flag.
You just wanted another epic stale meme thread on /qa/. Fuck off back to /pol/.
>>
>>543795
its banter
>>
>>543795
>see this why /pol/ needs to be deleted. It degenerated into an /int/ name calling board
I'd call that an improvement
>>
>>543324
POO
>>
STOP TRIGGERING ME
>>
>>544202
IN
>>
>>543324
Honestly this needs to happen. /pol/ with flags is just politics-flavored /int/.
>>
>>543324
The way you made this thread makes you sound childish and the only reason you think 4chan should have or remove features is due to whether or not they annoy you personally.

See, I would normally agree with you and support this idea. But this thread isn't going to accomplish shit because there's tons of good reasons why flags are a bad idea that have nothing to do with being butthurt.
>>
>>545002
You fool. Everything is to do with butthurt, at its core. From war to pestilence to architecture, all motivation to accomplish epic tasks stems from the butthurt felt by man.
>>
>>545002
>good reasons why flags are a bad idea that have nothing to do with being butthurt
The fact is that flags were only introduced to distract and disrupt /pol/'s culture out of the spiteful butthurt of one man. See the facts here >>545011
>>
>>544878
LOO
>>
IF SOMEONE TOLD YOU THAT YOU POO IN THE WRONG PLACE
YOUR PANTS ARE SOAKED, IT'S GROSS, YOUR LEGS DRIP WITH YOUR WHEY
YOU'VE SHIT IN THE STREET FOR TWENTY YEARS
BUT THE UN HAS TO SAY, POO GOES IN LOO, NOT IN THE STREET, BRUH

POO GOES IN THE LOOOOOOOO
(WHEN YOUR ASS STARTS TO POUR)
(HAVEN'T BEEN THERE BEFORE)
(NOT DESIGNATED AVENUUUUUUUES)
>>
>>543795
Don't forget burger for American flag, bro

Embrace the bantz
>>
>>543324
install toilet
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.