[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remove ID's from /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 10
File: DM.jpg (193 KB, 1114x1102) Image search: [Google]
DM.jpg
193 KB, 1114x1102
>2016
>/pol/ still has ID's

Remove those shits.
>>
>>542845
but shills
I am afraid of shills
are you a shill?
>>
File: 1463859975934.jpg (86 KB, 606x608) Image search: [Google]
1463859975934.jpg
86 KB, 606x608
>>542845
Eat. Shit. Australia/Canada.
>>
multi-user arguments in packed threads need IDs to flow properly
>>
Only reason anyone would want IDs removed is if they wanna samefag and steer the conversation by creating the illusion of consensus.

Also, thread-specific IDs should be on every board.
>>
Remove them now. People use them to straight up trigger me because of my heritage. It is not funny and I have even hurt myself because of them.

And I will call 4chans servers and have them shut this place down if you refuse to cooperate
>>
>>542996
Exactly. We've had this same discussion literally dozens if not hundreds of times and the only people who want to not be identifiable are samefagging shitposters. That's why it will never happen. Mods already have enough dogshit to clean up. They're sure as fuck not going to make their own jobs harder.

>>543027
Lol
>>
File: 911 shitposting.jpg (171 KB, 720x719) Image search: [Google]
911 shitposting.jpg
171 KB, 720x719
>>542845
>>
>>542845
If anything you should remove country flags, or add the joke flags moot made.
>>
>>543031
The joke flags were fucking stupid. Country flags allow us to immediately identify fucking retards like Canadians and Australians, who incidentally are always the bitches who want them removed.
>>
>>543033
Flags derail conversations, IDs help conversations.
>>
>>543035
Hi, Canada. Maybe flags wouldn't butthurt you so much if you had an actual argument to make other than some dumb shitposting. The only people flags could POSSIBLY hurt are Indians, but they brought that shit on themselves. Literally. If they don't like it, they should clean their godawful filthy country up.
>>
>>543042
>Maybe flags wouldn't butthurt you so much if you had an actual argument to make other than some dumb shitposting.
Hilarious coming from the guy pulling shit out of his ass and calling me a canadian instead of talking about the content of my post.
>>
>>543046
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were Australian. You don't HAVE an argument. Flags and IDs made /pol/ infinitely better. We demanded them for literally years before they came. That's WHY they're there.
>>
>>543062
But I never said anything against IDs.
>>
IDs promote a different style of posting than that of other boards. So when someone from /pol/ posts on another board, it feels similar to when someone from reddit posts, because the posting style is so distinct and jarring. IDs are like being halfway between 4chan and reddit.
>>
>>542964
Nice meme anon. The emu "war" was actually a government authorised bounty hunt for wild emu and people were paid for each bird they culled. Military machine guns were used on the poor bastards.

How many people in the states are killed from bears and alligators a year?

>>543033
Americans are the vast majority of 4chan posters and the majority of 4chan is full of bitching manchildren who complain about everything. See what I'm getting at? You're acting like a little bitch right now.
>>
>>543096
Shows what you know about chan culture then. IDs have been around since 2ch, Futaba and early 4chan on some boards. The fact that it's even in the original Futaba software should tell you that it's as part of chan culture as anonymous posting is.
>>
>>543062
>implying it's an Australian
Australians don't give a fuck. It's well known that the anti-ID and anti-flag /pol/tard is an Indian. He lives in an Indian timezone, spams threads on this board, and will not admit to samefagging/proxyfagging/bumpfagging his threads even when undeniable proof of it shows up.

And once again, I tell you, Pajeet.

SHIT BELONGS IN THE FUCKING LOO.
>>
ID's should stay but flags go but it's /pol/ so quality isn't much of a concern if truth be told
>>
>>543033
>implying people are not proxying Canada/Australia to pretend to be retarded
>>
>2016
>4chan still has a bard for poitical nutsacks

Remove those shits.
>>
>>543328
>bard
>poitical
Here's a better idea, read a fucking dictionary.
>>
File: 1460200574967.png (135 KB, 714x398) Image search: [Google]
1460200574967.png
135 KB, 714x398
>>543328
>remove those shits.

You first, chucklefuck.
>>
>>543328
>Remove those shits.
Is that what you say to the street cleaner, Pajeet?
>>
>>543357
>lose an argument
>OH SHIT, BETTER CALL HIM PAJEET
>>
IDs make any board more like plebbit.
>>
>>542996
>creating the illusion of consensus.
/pol/ is pretty much a circle jerk sausage fest already. The illusion is to think that there is any form of real discussion going on there now.
However, removing id's wouldnt be helpful in any way.
>>
/pol/ has both flags and ID's. Jesus Christ, it's like 4chan is trying to extirpate our anonymity to the utmost degree. I prefer we keep flags but remove IDs for fuck sake.
>>
>>544591
>extirpate
hey i learned a new word today
>>
>>542845
>>544591
IDs are good for threads on a board such as /pol/ as they discourage samefagging. They're fine as long as they reset between threads (which they do). Flags on the other hand add nothing to a discussion and only provide a means of shitposting. Remove flagss from /pol/.
>>
>>545000
>Flags on the other hand add nothing to a discussion and only provide a means of shitposting. Remove flagss from /pol/
Why do people think this is a good argument? I'm usually against anything like IDs or flags but you're making flags sound attractive.

Boards that can't survive without a little shitposting should be purged. This is a hobbyist site not a debate platform.
>>
>>543365
You lose arguments like you lose control of your bowels
>>
File: sugar.png (1017 KB, 1022x595) Image search: [Google]
sugar.png
1017 KB, 1022x595
joot added flags and ids to /pol/ at the same time he disabled captcha and made a site-wide message asking other boards to spam /pol/. He did all of this due to buttpain when /pol/ exposed him as a cuck. He knew flags and ids would create division and extra shitposting.
>>
>>545005
>a little shitposting
>A LITTLE SHITPOSTING
Faggot, you don't know how fucking shit flags have been for /pol/. They turned the already bad board into a cesspit of /int/shit that they can't keep to themselves. Now almost every thread has some degeneration into shitflinging about nationality where there wasn't before.
>>
>>542996
>>543389
This is why 4chan shouldn't even have a board like /pol/ to begin with.

It's nothing against the people who go there or anything, it's just the topic itself together with the way 4chan works is just a recipe for nonstop headaches and arguing.

Not even joking about this, when /pol/ users make posts here they are so easy to spot because they're so high strung.

Their posts are very "preachy" and sound like someone shouting through a megaphone. They're so quick to pull out accusations that avoid the main issues. Again, probably not because of the type of people, but rather just the environment of the board. They come here and don't even realize how much they stand out because they're so used to it.
I'm sure it really rubs off on other boards too.

Either something needs to be done to change /pol/ up enough to where it's more of a "hobbyist" board and more calm rather than a debate board, or it should just be removed for the good of 4chan as a whole.
>>
>>545015
Sure, but the OP doesn't read that way at all does it? That's my point.
OP sounds like "this one insult bothers me REMOVE FEATURE"
>>
>>545019
All the OP says is "remove flags from /pol/."
>>
>>545021
Oh I was confusing it with the other thread that's asking to remove flags's.

kek, I'm guessing you made the same mistake too since you said flags, and the OP only mentions ID's
>>
I brought up flags as a contrast to the issue of IDs.
>>
Additional to location, it should show city
>>
Hey Pajeet, it's been 8 months. Mods still aren't going to listen to you. You should just commit pooicide.
>>
>>542964
Man I remember when kids put at least 5 minutes worth of effort into mspaint for their shitty edits. This is just as low quality and effort as those wojak edits on /v/.
>>
>>543357
Literally quoted the OP.
>>
>>542850
yes
>>
>>545011
And now /pol/ actually likes it. The punishment has become something they can't live without. Imagine how they would complain if Hiro removed them.
>>
>>545493
That's because the good posters are drowned out by teenagers from twitter/int who think "le epic bantz" is what /pol/ is for. They are the same retards who go on raids and generally draw attention to the """alt-right""" without understanding the ironing of the culture.
>>
>>545018
>>>/reddit/
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 400x400
>>543365
I'll copy what the initial "arguement" was:
>2016
>4chan still has a bard for poitical nutsacks
>Remove those shits.
Is this an arguement?
>>
File: skeletor.jpg (68 KB, 538x538) Image search: [Google]
skeletor.jpg
68 KB, 538x538
I want ID's removed so I can shill.
>>
File: article-5935-hero.jpg (18 KB, 580x388) Image search: [Google]
article-5935-hero.jpg
18 KB, 580x388
Too many cock sucking redditors on /pol/ these days.

>oh boo hoo im scared of le shill because le Pol is serious business
>that's why we need id's desu senpai
>m-muh shitty """"bantz"""" is why we need flags
>omg baka you rly think Pol is for serious discussion
>we're just joking about le jews, Pol is le bantz board

If anybody is wondering who I am quoting, I am quoting the implications of posts made by the pro-flag pro-ID crowd of cucks.
>>
>>543192
This so much.
>>
Keep ID and flags, it makes for interesting discussion and banter.
>>
What /pol/ needs is real names. Posters would have to prove their identity with a driver's license or something similar, and the mods approve them. Then you can post all your stupid worthless fucking comments with your real names attached.
>>
>>546845
>implying this would do anything

90% of /pol/posters have nothing to hide, they are either thirdworldfags whose friends can barely read or robots who couldn't be more socially excluded than they are now
>>
>>542845
You mad, Italy?
>>
File: 1464406787507.png (54 KB, 248x189) Image search: [Google]
1464406787507.png
54 KB, 248x189
>>546845
>>546872
Oh, you bitches mad. ;^)
>>
>>546808
>Too many cock sucking redditors on /pol/ these days.
SOUNDS LIKE SOMEBODY IS A HARDCORE REDDITOR
AFTER ALL, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO COME TO THIS CONCLUSION WITHOUT BEING A PROFESSIONAL REDDITOR
>>
>>545573
>That's because the good posters are drowned out by teenagers from twitter/int who think "le epic bantz" is what /pol/ is for
>That's because the good posters
Opinion discarded

>who think "le epic bantz" is what /pol/ is for
Go to /pol/. Look at the header. Tell me whether it says "/pol/ - Family Friendly Political Discussion" or "/pol/ - Politically Incorrect". Your answer will determine whether or not you need to go back to fucking Reddit.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.