[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What benefits did removing sage's visibility bring?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (329 KB, 750x1114) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
329 KB, 750x1114
What benefits did removing sage's visibility bring?
>>
>>540695
le downvote army
>>
>>540695
Tons of butthurt from people like you who keep creating threads to whine about it. I say that's good enough reason to keep it invisible.
>>
Stupid bitch-shits stopped whining about saging when it is done the right way.
>>
>>540709
It comes up more than weekly. He literally created a thread about it under half an hour ago. >>540695

My response is the same as it was then. >>540704
>>
>>540695
It appeased the hoard of savage Mongols who had no fucking idea what the function was and instead listened to m00t on the topic, who was a fucking idiot and didn't himself demonstrate a proper understanding of this function.
>>
Stopped people from using it as a downvote.

That's about it really. I wish they brought it back.
>>
"Sage is not a down vote" babies stopped crying.
>>
>>540716
Who are you responding to?
>>
>>540720
>Stopped people from using it as a downvote.
Really didn't, hey.

>>540722
The problem is that very few people appear to understand the concept and it's functionality. Here is an example of one of the few anons who have demonstrated an actual understanding of it.
https://desustorage.org/qa/thread/515992/#516073
>>
>>540723
Are you retarded? The quote function exists so that you don't have to ask this question, yet here you are.
>>
>>540741

Was that a response to me?
>>
Bring back sage
Remove (you)
etc
>>
>>540695
Discouraging a redditesque culture of sage'ing threads you don't like
>>
>>540704
>Tons of butthurt from people like you who keep creating threads to whine about it.
How is that a benefit?

Surely this isn't sarcasm, because then that would actually reveal that it is in fact you who is butthurt

All sage haters are.
>>
>>540798
You just don't really know what sage is.
>>
>>540827
>You just don't really know what sage is.
Not him but that is how most people used it outside of /jp/. Just like how people use the quotes for greentext stories and >implying.
>>
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.