[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could we get back the sage indication? It could be useful to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1462896413211.jpg (42 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1462896413211.jpg
42 KB, 640x480
Could we get back the sage indication?
It could be useful to see if someone is using it correctly, if at all using it.
>>
This thread and request comes up weekly.
I know because I post in them constantly in favor.

Keep fighting the good fight OP, maybe someone will listen.
>>
>>540708
Bringing back visible sage would be a nice step in the right direction. Removing the catalogue view would also be great.

Sage still works as a function in the same manner it did before when it was visible and you can tell when it is used correctly. Obviously it is easier to notice in slower threads on moderately faster boards, but overall it isn't really that hard to notice if you have spent a decent amount of time either on boards with visible sage or when sage was still visible here.
>>
>>540712
>muh secret club
Face it, if you think making the site slightly more inconvenient to use is somehow going to fix it, you shouldn't be using this site to begin with. If we bother you so much, get the fuck out of here. Nobody's forcing you to stay. But we aren't going anywhere.
>>
>>540719
>muh secret club
You entirely missed the point of the post.
>if you think making the site slightly more inconvenient
It would make the site more convenient by making it more inconvenient for those who do not know or care to learn how to use the site.

>Nobody's forcing you to stay. But we aren't going anywhere.
Nice tribalism there. Way to out yourself as a braindead Mongol. So bloody predictable.
>>
People used to get pretty asshurt when they noticed you using sage in their thread. Enough that it would derail threads on occasion.
>>
>>540849
That's because mongoloid /v/ posters don't understand what sage actually is.

not le downboat xD
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.