[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is warosu destined to die every few months only to return again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1275494237292.jpg (125 KB, 551x610) Image search: [Google]
1275494237292.jpg
125 KB, 551x610
Is warosu destined to die every few months only to return again under mysterious circumstances?
What's going on over there?
>>
and 4plebs is down too
>>
>>529235
Is it? That's strange.
I wonder if there's something weird going on.
I guess we grew spoiled on moe.
>>
warosugal lost all desire to keep going after he disabled ghost posting on /jp/
>>
File: 1463102391701.jpg (26 KB, 420x600) Image search: [Google]
1463102391701.jpg
26 KB, 420x600
It's been like that for ages. Why the fug is it so unstable?
>>
Is there any active /jp/ archive now?
>>
>The days of ephemeral content where you felt a compulsory need to save things you liked and shit being posted was a fresh experience is gone because everything is saved forever.

Fuck archives.
>>
>>530386
I agree with your sentiment, but I use archives to link previous threads on subjects to help people find information on things.
>>
It went down a few months ago only to come up fine. I hope it's going to be okay this time as well.
>>
>>528997
Does it matter? All /jp/ threads nowadays are full of crossboarder trash using hilarious memes, reaction pics and greentexting.
>>
I get triggered when people post screenshots from the archive and not from this site.
>>
File: Untitled.png (306 KB, 829x330) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
306 KB, 829x330
>>531020
>>
>>531036
The bad thing is that I can't even tell if this is satire or serious.
>>
If eksy was still around this wouldn't be happening
>>
>>531164
I'm serious, I think it's annoying when people post screenshots from the archives and not from this site.
It's even worse when they post screenshots of entire threads and there are ghost posts in the screencap.
>>
>>531512
Screencaps are horrible 99% of the time, anyway, but I agree with you.
They should only contain the relevant posts, lined up for legibility.
I don't know why /v/ and others insist on inserting 20 reaction images.
>>
And so it returns to life once more.
>>
>>533189
Come on, boys and girls. Come a little closer. I'm the Reanimator.
>>
>>532042
>I don't know why /v/ and others insist on inserting 20 reaction images.
Because they actually like the bbt humor that tells you when to laugh.
>>
>>533352
That's a really good comparison. It's the canned laughter of imageboards.
Huh.
>>
>waroshit
I remember /jp/sies would get triggered if I ever mentioned archive.moe instead of warosu.

>>530374
https://arch.b4k.co/
Search has been disabled though.
>>
>>532042
They give you the fleeting impression that the world is laughing with you.
>>
>>531020
>>531036
>>531164

Here's an example: >>533650
A post made by Hiro, screencapped from a damn archive and not directly from 4chan. It's really annoying.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.