[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just want to kill some myths here on /qa/ ~~~~ /wsb/ already
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: mfw.jpg (9 KB, 199x200) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
9 KB, 199x200
Just want to kill some myths here on /qa/

~~~~ /wsb/ already exists it's called /qa/ look how successful it is.

~~~~ Deleting /v/ or /pol/ or /b/ would cause a shitflood as well as significantly wound the site's population and credibility, they may even lose advertising from j-list if they lost more than 33% of their users (/b/) because of you idiots, also 4chan passes would drop in sales by probably 33%.

~~~~ midline greentext just looks >weird

~~~~ no more wordfilters, people will act retarded anyways, no need to remove free speech that's just hypocritical

~~~~lastly, /r9k/ is well known for having the robot and intended for it, and we've already proven that without it the board is still shit so removing it is bad
>>
>>515460
First time on /qa/? Nobody was seriously asking for any of those things.
>>
>making a thread to state your opinion on another thread
>>>/trash/
>>
File: 1416534298571.png (193 KB, 668x710) Image search: [Google]
1416534298571.png
193 KB, 668x710
>>515460
I've always wanted to ask you, What happened to Girls №s 1-3 ?
>>
>>515460
That picture is faggy as shit. Opinion utterly discarded.
>>
>>515477
You don't wanna know. You ever seen Alien Resurrection?
>>
lol nerd
>>
>>515465
I've actually been on /qa/ since the first day it was created in 2015.

>>515466 (dubs)
no that's not how it works

>>515477 (dubs)
you don't want to know

>>515478
That's not how it works you are giving a logical fallacy, go to highschool to learn more about your logical flaw.

>>515479
agree

>>515486
Ha, you figured it out, I'm a nerd.
>>
>>515465
oh really?
>>515352
>>514918
>>512065

>>513980 (special threads like this also exist which i didn't mention in the OP)
>>
>>515583

>>513980
i shut that one down real quick
>>
>>515582
Fag.
>>
>>515583
If you had really been here the whole time you would know that all of the threads you listed are repeating iterations of the same thread from many months ago, and that the OPs of those threads already know their requests aren't going to be taken seriously because if it was going to happen then it would have happened by now. They make the threads as a way to keep up the pressure, and those threads aren't the only examples of the practice. The two worksafe /b/ threads were probably even made by the same person.
>>
>>515592
ok cool

>>515593
fag
>>515608
tl;dr
>>
>>515622
The short version is all of the threads you linked to are regular general requests that were long ago rejected

they're shitposting general suggestion threads, not legitimate requests
>>
>>515625
fair enough you win
>>
>>515629
Well that kind of negates the whole point of the thread. Besides, your OP wasn't even in the form of a question.

So anyway how's the weather in your neck of the wood then?
>>
>>515634
A little colder than I'd hope but not too bad wbu?
>>
>>515663
Getting warm quickly here. Very moist outside, high mold content in the air.

I like how this metaboard showcases tripfags and namefag personalities from many boards.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.