[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw /manga/ is next
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6
File: 1368479970143.jpg (40 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1368479970143.jpg
40 KB, 300x400
>mfw /manga/ is next
>>
>mfw /ag/ has suddenly become more likely
>mfw no face
>>
>>509349
On what do you weebs base that on? Why wouldn't he make any of the other board suggestions first?
>>
>>509368
It was always likely. It has always been just a matter of waiting for Hiro to look our way. People have been asking for a movies board forever, but it's only after Hiro decided to spend some time on /tv/ that he got the message.
>>
NO, DO NOT DO THIS SHIT NO MORE BOARDS.
>>
>>509384
You can't stop us.

>>509375
He DID make the other board suggestions first. What makes you think it's not /ag/'s turn?
>>
I would honestly like a manga board.
most of /a/ is shit.
>>
no he'll surprise everyone and split /vp/ next.

pokemon games and pokemon anime
>>
DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE
>>
File: 1437160323750.jpg (158 KB, 1062x1062) Image search: [Google]
1437160323750.jpg
158 KB, 1062x1062
>>509820
>>
File: 1436473364137.jpg (460 KB, 1062x1062) Image search: [Google]
1436473364137.jpg
460 KB, 1062x1062
>>509820
>>
File: 1335757840548.gif (182 KB, 208x292) Image search: [Google]
1335757840548.gif
182 KB, 208x292
>>509349
>tfw it feels good
>>
>>509387
>What makes you think it's not /ag/'s turn?
Because there are 20 other boards that need to be made first. See >>493161
>>
fucking gook, he just can't spend one day without adding boards
>>
>>509349
That is something that we have wanted for nearly a decade now. Anything to get away from anime-only plebs is a good thing.
>>
File: 140477312822.png (435 KB, 544x598) Image search: [Google]
140477312822.png
435 KB, 544x598
>>510563
>muh secondaries
>>
>>510404
>Because there are 20 other boards that need to be made first.
None of those boards belong here.
A board for manga actually makes sense and would have a large userbase.
>>
>>510573
The word you are looking for is "tertiaries", you stupid cunt. Anyone consuming Japanese media via translation or scanlation are secondaries by default.

Fuck off back to your favourite link aggregation site.
>>
>>510574
>None of those boards belong here
According to whom?
>A board for manga actually makes sense
For whom?
>>
>tfw no /ra/ - Retro Anime
>purge disgusting pleb weeaboos
>it will never happen because weeaboos are the loudest majority on 4chan
>>
>>510623
>>508640

Call it /ar/ and we can be friends.
>>
>>510563
>That is something that we have wanted for nearly a decade now.
No it isn't. Fuck off.
>>
>>511190
You sure get mad when people talk about /a/ splitting, don't you?
>>
>>511190
Fuck off back to srs, you cancerous piece of shit newscum.
>>
File: 1457150129806.png (507 KB, 595x639) Image search: [Google]
1457150129806.png
507 KB, 595x639
>>510623
>mfw you won't get /ra/
>le recent anime girl face
>>
>>511716
Pleb degenerate faggot
You weeaboos destroyed anime
>>
>>511802
How can an outside market kill a thing in Japan?
>>
>>511807
You funded the cutesy bullshit when the anime industry was at its lowest, now they put all of their money into reproducing boring and annoying kawaii moe desu ne drama bullshit and it's disgusting because it takes a shit on what anime stood for in the 80s and 90s. If you watched Doomed Megalopolis or Cybercity Oedo 808, I'm guessing your reaction would be "where's the cute drama?". End yourself.
>>
>>511817
>You funded the cutesy bullshit when the anime industry was at its lowest
You mean $0 worth of funding? Anon, you do realize that shits in Japan right? And, with that, the American market doesn't affect them. So are you blaming the gooks or no?
>>
Weeaboos and the pleb anime otakus alike were apart of the problem
>>
>>511826
So it's the market then? Are you against the free market? Are you a commie?
>>
>>511817
I know this shit is bait, but, I fucking love it every time. Out there, right now, there are people who seriously believe this sort of stupid shit without any sense of irony.
>>
>>511828
Nice strawman there, weeaboo pleb faggot.
I'm blaming the consumers who shifted the market and intrinsically downgraded the quality of the medium.
>>
>>511831
So you're against the free market.
>>
>>511830
Care to offer a counter argument instead of spouting ad hominem and rhetoric?

>>511832
No. I'm not arguing with you anymore because you're clearly grasping at straws here and shifting the main issue into something else.
>>
>>511837
So...you're a communist, who's against what people buy and watch, am I correct?
>>
>>511839
No. Go back to /a/ where you can make up your own definitions of economics and politics to use against people who don't like you're shitty pleb anime comparable to My Little Pony.
>>
>>511840
But you sound like a bitter old faggot that wants to force something down peoples throat.
>>
>>511841
I just think modern anime is terrible and it's consumers have shit taste. My argument for the idea of creating /ra/ - Retro Anime because I want to talk about it with people who have better taste than you and can comprehend something more entertaining and worthy of seeing or talking about than boring dramatic drivel driven by luditity and cutesyness sold to lonely and fat borderline autistic men.
>>
>>511843
So you want /a/ to become like /v/? Are you fucking stupid, you goddamn commie.
>>
>>511846
Good fallacy driven argument dumb pleb weeaboo faggot.
>>
>>511847
Why do you want /a/ to become like /v/? Please answer me.
>>
>>511837
No, there is no argument. Because you really don't know what you are talking about. Most of these things people bring up are cherry picked examples that were literally a minority on airing or were director pet project OVA's. The mananime people love to bring up is still being made in an equal number these days. There is just simply more things being produced, so, you don't notice it and because people haven't already cherry picked it for you. Or, what? Do you seriously think that shit was in large numbers back then? Must we go through with the shitposting images that show all the 'moeshit' or kawaiishit as it was called back then that was being made since the 60's? Japan never gave a shit about the shit you like and they never will. If the fact it isn't being made it large numbers, then it is only your own fault for not handing over the money to buy BDs to make these things even seem worth the money to produce. No one is going to take insane high risk if there isn't any secured form of gain.

Tastefags are literally cancer and are some of the worst type of posters.
>>
the only other new board that is needed is a general board for every board that has too many. /a/ doesn't have that many on most days; I think the most I ever saw was 10. /tg/ has 30+ at all times. /tv/ has a fuckton. etc.

Any board that is plagued by generals needs a separate general board.

No other board needs to be split. There is not enough actual cancer on most of them or they are just fucked like /v/.
>>
>>511852
>/a/ doesn't have that many on most days; I think the most I ever saw was 10.
Most of the board is generals these days and non-generals are swimming so far into its cancer culture you may as well call them that. That or they are shitty template threads.

No, you don't cater to cancer, you ban it. Generals don't need their own fucking board, they need to be fucking banned.
>>
>>511855
>No, you don't cater to cancer, you ban it. Generals don't need their own fucking board, they need to be fucking banned.
This will never happen. General posters are the most autistic and most likely to ban evade until the mod has to rangeban and then deal with appeals for people who didn't shitpost.

Banning didn't work for /mlp/.
Banning didn't work for doubles.
Banning is not going to work for something just as cancerous and widespread like generals.
>>
>>511860
No one tried to ban /mlp/, they just contained it because they were fucking lazy.
Banning doubles was stupid from the start and never possible. It is a part of 4chan itself and was never really that big of a problem. But that's my opinion about it not being that big of a problem. How are you meant to stop doubles? You can't unless you remove the fucking post numbers. That shit was ALWAYS going to happen on the website. It is the natural progression of this sort of forum.

You can easily ban something as widespread and cancerous as generals. Furfags were once banned and tons of other shit was. It requires effort by both the community and moderation. It isn't going to be fixed straight away and requires people to actually fucking care and report and ban that shit. Going 'its impossible' without even fucking trying is fucking pathetic. CONTAINMENT IS NEVER THE SOLUTION AND ONLY EVER MAKES THE PROBLEM FUCKING WORSE. CONTAINMENT IS FOR BIG FAT BABYS WHO DON'T WANT TO ACTUALLY DEAL WITH THE PROBLEM AND JUST WANT TO HIDE IT AWAY LIKE AS IF THEY ARE HITTING A BLOCK BUTTON AND PRETEND IT ISN'T THERE DESPITE THE FACT IT IS CONSTANTLY AT THEIR FUCKING FEET. CONTAINMENT FIXES NOTHING AND ONLY MAKES PROBLEMS AT THE END OF THE DAY.
>>
>>511867
>No one tried to ban /mlp/, they just contained it because they were fucking lazy.
Newfag detected. Ponies saw the mods work harder than ever before trying to ban them from every board because they tried to post their shit literally everywhere. When moot released he had lost he made /mlp/.
>Banning doubles was stupid from the start and never possible. It is a part of 4chan itself and was never really that big of a problem. But that's my opinion about it not being that big of a problem. How are you meant to stop doubles? You can't unless you remove the fucking post numbers. That shit was ALWAYS going to happen on the website. It is the natural progression of this sort of forum.
moot tried to eradicate doubles by hiding post numbers, banning everyone who posted dubs, and much more on numerous occasions. Mods still auto delete GETs because repeating integers trigger them.

>You can easily ban something as widespread and cancerous as generals. Furfags were once banned and tons of other shit was.
4chan was much smaller when /fur/pocalypse happened. Generals are as much a part of 4chan at this point as doubles.

You cannot get rid of it. They will never stop.
>>
>>511871
The only thing I'm reading here is
>you cant ban them because you cant because they are big so you cant and this example which is different to this case shows that you cant so you cant ban them its impossible despite the fact we havent even fucking tried
Instead of being a pathetic fucking loser, how about you actually try?
>>
bring back /z/ BBC
delete /qa/ make /meta/
>>
>>511881
2 things:

1. You cannot do what you are describing without "mods who care." You will never have "mods who care" because Hiro will never fire them all and get new ones who aren't shit, and you have no control over them or making them leave.
2. I gave you two examples of things that were or are as rampant as generals and have never succeeded in being banned off 4chan. Have a third one: Accel spammer on /a/. The only reason he is gone is because HE got bored. The mods couldn't stop him. Determined autism is impossible to remove from the site just by banning.
>>
>>509349
/film/ is next
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.