[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Ruggarel Problem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: 1457399752020.jpg (47 KB, 701x620) Image search: [Google]
1457399752020.jpg
47 KB, 701x620
Why can't you retards PERMANENTLY deal with this faggot? Every time you ban and delete he just comes back with a new IP.

Don't even fucking bother if you aren't going to make sure whatever the fuck you do sticks.

Also, this faggot is proof positive that mobile posting ban needs to happen, or else you will be dealing with faggots like him until the end of days.

Pic related because I'm 99% sure this faggot was responsible for the original post and forcing it after the sticky fuck up.
>>
Here's something I've been wondering for a long time: Since when did we make a deal, and what terms led to this result? I also don't get why this is implied to be a punishment of some sort.
>>
>>483285
I'm literally rangebanned from /v/, lol.
Also, I'm not Ruggarell
>>
>>483285
Deal poster here, I'm not Ruggarel.
>>
>>483285
>Why can't you retards PERMANENTLY deal with this faggot? Every time you ban and delete he just comes back with a new IP.

You just answered your own question.
>>
dealposting started with ruggarel but since than has evolved to be something significantly more
>>
>>483285
Dealposting stuck because the mods dropped a bunch of spaghetti it really isn't forced.
>>
>>483285
Thread example?
>>
>>483982
It's a picture of a girl with her penis hanging out and it says "So it's a deal, Lora! You gotta suck my dick!"
>>
>>483983
I regret searching this all up.
Did /v/ really fall this hard?
Why isn't mobile posting banned?
>>
What's with this Ruggarel boogieman business anyway?
>>
>>484192
You're the kind of person who would strike a bargain with Lucifer and then say Christians are boogeymanning.
>>
>>483855
If it's true, I love you.

>>484192
Console wars faggot on /v/. Also a nigger.
>>
>>483285
A DEAL'S
>>
File: darth-vader.jpg (355 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
darth-vader.jpg
355 KB, 2048x1365
>>484266
THE DEAL HAS CHANGED
>>
A dick's a dick, and it looks like I have to suck yours.
>>
>>483285
If by mobile posting you mean blocking verizon / sprint / att&t / anything other mobile networks i agree with you. Banning people from posting from there phones is over kill though.
>>
>>484313
What if we just blocked them from starting new threads?
>>
>>483285
Just 403 4chan from anyone who comes from foolz or whatever website they use now.

Also, call them a nigger and post stuff like TTFL, Bebop, and DBZ while you're doing it.
>>
>>484262
Not just a console warrior but specifically a sonygger of the worst type.
>>
>>484868
>implying there's any major difference between them
>>
>>483285
He shitposts from his phone now. You'd have to ban mobile users to ban him.
>>
>Ruggarel
So he's a namefag? Why don't you...you know, filter him?
>>
File: 1455576593367.jpg (108 KB, 400x276) Image search: [Google]
1455576593367.jpg
108 KB, 400x276
Reminds me of when moot had his mods go to every major proxy site back in 2011-2012 (when 4chan was at it's worse in terms of community and mod abuse) and mass permaban every IP/proxy on every site in order to finally get rid on the pony problem.

Needless to say it didn't work and the next year it was announced that about a 100 or so billion new proxies were added to the internet.

A huge waste of time on moots part.
>>
>>484040
>Why isn't mobile posting banned?
That wouldn't solve this you fucking moron.
>>
>>486660
>A huge waste of time on moots part.
Much like canv.as.
>>
File: siuq3w2.jpg (23 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
siuq3w2.jpg
23 KB, 640x480
>>486671
> muh mobile posting boogeyman
>>
>>486672
Who exactly do you think you were quoting there, anon? >>486673
>>
what exactly is the deal with this guy? what is he doing besides being a tripfag?
>>
>>486713
Lurk moar.
>>
>>486790
i've been here for quite awhile, and i've seen nothing but people screaming at him for using a trip and people making fun of his dick.
>>
>>486641
Namefags have gotten too smart. They only whip out their names on occasion when they'll have the most effect but anonymously post to stir shit up quite often.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.